March 29, 2024, 12:24:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297207 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: May 17, 2011, 08:37:45 PM »

Geraldo is a classless, sensationalist racist moron.  Is there anyone this planet that actually cares what he thinks about this case?  I  doubt if his 14 viewers even actually like him.  He and bozo are so much alike.  They both talk as if the are important.  Perhaps the most important I have ever seen Geraldo do was his wind sock imitation during hurricanes.  I particularly liked his asinine comment about coming to Orlando to raise hell.  He is an embarrassment.  He never was relevant and certainly isn't now.  To quote Casey..."Waste...a huge waste".

hi Don....I was watching in real time and nearly wet my pants....for those that missed it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dAUqW5dHrU. But on a more serious note he is trashing the prosecutors in this case...talking for JB  IMO this man is dangerous as a reporter.

Hi Sunny.  You are right.  He will say and do almost anything for attention.  I'm amazed that he is still on air.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: May 17, 2011, 08:39:09 PM »

Amen my sister!!  Natalee brought us here and little ones like Caylee keep us her....we ARE family!!

Oh Hell .. now I have the song stuck in my head.. We are family... I got all my sistahs in me..  LOL   I SWORE up and down I would NEVER follow another case after Nats.. and here I am.. here.. Kyrons.. and others.

an angelic monkey  God Bless his little Angles he has with him.

I think we all may that promise at one time or another...but something..the need to see justice perhaps, draws us back.  Something rings a bell and we come running....powerless not to.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: May 17, 2011, 08:39:49 PM »

Was that guy, the one who asked for sidebar to talk about law enforcement, was he kept? 

I'm not sure. At first he was, then their were a few challenges used later.
Hopefully the net will be updated tomorrow....

Just looked back on twitters.  Think he was 3158, which I don't see on the numbered list...Shame he's not on or I might have the number wrong...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: May 17, 2011, 08:40:36 PM »

Anybody know what time court starts tomorrow?  I thought I read at 1:00ish, but thought the judge said earlier.  Anybody?

I heard 8:30am.....that's 7:30am my time

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1244 on: May 17, 2011, 08:41:44 PM »

Just saw an image of one of those t-shirts with Casey's likeness on it. 

It was that famous picture of Casey vomiting in the toilet on her 21st birthday with the caption "Are you in there Caylee?"  ::had to try not to snicker a little (c'mon it's kinday witty):: but I do think wearing a shirt like that is in totally poor taste

Monkey Devil!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: May 17, 2011, 08:44:01 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

TY for the HUG~!! I sure needed one!!   

Ang....it's been a tough couple days for you....but you are strong...so glad he made the choice and I know you are. You know I am here for you

Yep...we have been together for too long to not catch each other when we fall and hold each others hands when it is needed....

Amen my sister!!  Natalee brought us here and little ones like Caylee keep us her....we ARE family!!

Oh Hell .. now I have the song stuck in my head.. We are family... I got all my sistahs in me..  LOL   I SWORE up and down I would NEVER follow another case after Nats.. and here I am.. here.. Kyrons.. and others.

an angelic monkey  God Bless his little Angles he has with him.

Sorry, but I get in on this group hug with you guys!!     

You bet you do!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: May 17, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »

Anybody know what time court starts tomorrow?  I thought I read at 1:00ish, but thought the judge said earlier.  Anybody?

I heard 8:30am.....that's 7:30am my time

Yeah and 5:30am my time.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: May 17, 2011, 08:47:35 PM »

So Blink I s this accurate..JP gets x number of jurors/alternates and they go to Orlando.  All hear the trial..and the jury of 12 is not assigned until the time comes to give their determination of guilt? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1248 on: May 17, 2011, 08:47:52 PM »

Foghorn and Biazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz was interviewed on HLN.  HLN is really biased---they are 100% for the defense.

I too am worried about the "Farm" lady.  IF she hangs the jury then the Judge has no one to blame but himself.  I know he knows what he is doing but I am starting to have some problems with him and his leeway he gives the DT.  JMO

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::
I totally agree with you Blue Moon!!!!  We have waited so long for Justice for Caylee.  I just have to hope that CJBP knows what he is doing!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: May 17, 2011, 08:51:44 PM »

Hubby is making frozen 's....see ya tomorrow morning for coffee.

How do you know when your husband is hooked on Caylee's case?  He walks in from work and the first thing he says is, Do WE have a jury?   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1250 on: May 17, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »

Perhaps the Anthonys are only threatening to trademark and/or sue in the hopes of getting big payoffs the easy, cheap way....frightening people via their lawyer.  No way they'd pay all the fees involved.  Not only that, didn't they try to trademark Caylee a couple years back and it was denied? 

I believe they did. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: May 17, 2011, 08:54:45 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
This juror; think John Goodman with a goatee and dark hair. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial
2 minutes ago

Oh come on Brandi!!! Pulease?

Not gonna do that one. LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: May 17, 2011, 08:56:12 PM »

So Blink I s this accurate..JP gets x number of jurors/alternates and they go to Orlando.  All hear the trial..and the jury of 12 is not assigned until the time comes to give their determination of guilt? 

GDD, I am not Blink, but the 12 jurors are picked first and sworn in, then the alternates are chosen and sworn in. The alternates sit in and hear/see everything the original 12 do, in case they are needed they are up to speed and can step right in. But unless an alternate has replaced one of the original 12 jurors they are not part of the deliberation process.

Rest in Peace Caylee

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1253 on: May 17, 2011, 08:56:18 PM »

Watching NG right now.   Seems strange to me that Tony Lazarro (Casey's boyfriend at the time of arrest) would want his lawyer to go on the NG show.  I woulda thought he'd like to stay out of the ICA limelight. 

What do you guys think of the fact that his lawyer said they have no clue yet if they'll be beneficial as prosecution witnesses or defense witnesses? Crazy question, but are there separate Defense/Prosecution lists?  I am spacing on it and can't remember, I know someone's witness list is public right? 

I thank whomever in advance for straightening out this confused monkey (me)! It's been a long day

:::Where did the confused monkey gif go?  The one who's eyes were going around in circles? I'd insert him here, LOL:::

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: May 17, 2011, 08:57:30 PM »

How can you be her age and NOT watch the news?  Sounds like she doesn't watch tv at all...hmmmmmm

Everyone is talking about this, how can so many not pay attention to news.  It is not credible & in today's society its very difficult to avoid it or ignore it.

I am not her age, but also, I do not get a newspaper, but use google as my search engine, and at least twice a day I click the news tab.  This is how I get my news.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: May 17, 2011, 08:57:42 PM »

NO, all will be sworn in and assigned as either a juror or an alternate.  All have to watch every day.  The alternate will only be used if a regular juror gets sick or something.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: May 17, 2011, 08:58:10 PM »

Bozo strategically is taking one down each time to delay, IMHO could be a grave error on his part to no surprise

Hmmm....what was that note they just passed Casey?  

It disturbed her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: May 17, 2011, 08:58:12 PM »

Whoreraldo has to  pick an alternate side/theory IMHO to have something to say. To spice it up, make it more interesting, maybe get some publicity out of it, all about ratings.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: May 17, 2011, 08:58:42 PM »

GDD, I am not Blink, but the 12 jurors are picked first and sworn in, then the alternates are chosen and sworn in. The alternates sit in and hear/see everything the original 12 do, in case they are needed they are up to speed and can step right in. But unless an alternate has replaced one of the original 12 jurors they are not part of the deliberation process.

oooppppsss I should have added that sometimes the original 12 are chosen and the alternates and they are all sworn in at the same time.  But the 12 are designated before the alternates are chosen.

Rest in Peace Caylee

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1259 on: May 17, 2011, 08:58:49 PM »

Hubby is making frozen 's....see ya tomorrow morning for coffee.

How do you know when your husband is hooked on Caylee's case?  He walks in from work and the first thing he says is, Do WE have a jury?   Monkey Devil!

Lucky! my man thinks this sh!t is bananas

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.