April 18, 2024, 02:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297595 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: May 17, 2011, 11:48:58 PM »

would love to know what the frick is so funny when a 2 yr old child is dead and her mother is on trial for that murder..
Cookie, I can't believe how much the defense laughs and cuts up.  It's unreal. No respect.

I know..I just shake my head at times..can't believe that whole group ...feels like I am watching One flew Over the cuckoos nest at times!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: May 17, 2011, 11:50:34 PM »

Grandma2Madd....know exactly what you feel about your grand child..right there with ya!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1422 on: May 17, 2011, 11:51:13 PM »

Does anyone remember back in 08 casey turned down a plea deal?
I found it, however can't copy/paste it.  You have to click on the link.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0829/17335521.pdf

JMO, casey might of gotten 15-30
very interesting..thank you for the refresher..it has been so long now that it is hard to remember everything...xxx

Hi Pharlap!! Great to see you!!   

Thanks for the post! I haven't seen that in a long time!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: May 17, 2011, 11:51:44 PM »

I bopped over to Websleuths because I couldn't remember why I don't follow them anymore.  Couldn't find my account once I got there.  Tried to set up a new account and BAM! found out my email address has been banned, but I can't even remember why!    LOL.  Guess I belong where I'm already at and have been posting.

Does anyone remember that blonde lady that showed up to some searches,  ::MonkeyEek::I think her name was

Joy Wray
is she still being crazy and stuff? Haven't hear from her since the jury selection started, but I do remember web chatting with her and some other  monkeys when the case broke in 2008.  Seems she was all about getting attention for claiming she believed ICA.  

OMG - she is still around and still crazier than a crap house rat. I watched a video she put up when the state took her children and she was visiting with them. I don't know if she got her kids back or not, but I did see her in one of the court hearings in Orlando.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1424 on: May 17, 2011, 11:52:33 PM »

precious little girl
perhaps this picture should be shown to all the pj's who are feeling any mercy for her murderer, her mother...

I agree.. God Rest her soul. I have a 2 yr old Grandaughter.. and I cant imagine for the life of me ANYONE harming her. I would be in jail if someone did! 

When I see that photo of Caylee and her Great Grandpappy.. it kills me. That would be like my 2 yr old GD with my Dad.. My parents are both alive.. and they babysit at times when my daughter and hubby are working.. and if I am working. Parental GP watch her too!  SHe is a blessing. She can be a stinker at times.. but loveable. 

IMO. Casey needs done to her.. what she did to Caylee. I a, ALL for that.  SKANK BITCH SLUT CARPET MUNCHER

We also have a 2 yr old..she will be 3 in August..She is almost the age that Caylee was when she went missing...Can't imagine our life without her..I would never protect anyone, my son or daughter in law if they harmed a hair on her head..don't know how the A's can do this to Caylee..

My granddaughter is 6 months younger than Caylee.  She is in preschool right now and Caylee should have been in Kindergarten.  I love that baby so much!!!!  In fact we  are having a camp out in the living room as I type this.  She is already asleep though.  I can't imagine ever behaving the way the Anthony's did through all of this.!!!
Right now they are living with us while daddy is in Afghanistan.  He is due home in August.  I don't know what I will do when she goes home.   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: May 17, 2011, 11:52:59 PM »

would love to know what the frick is so funny when a 2 yr old child is dead and her mother is on trial for that murder..

No shit ! The whole table seems to be laughing.. even Casey baby killer and AF SNOT NOSE..   WTH?  I must have missed that screen shot earlier. Tryed to clean and do laundry and act domesticated.. you know.. husrry and do this and that.. made chili today and let it simmer all day on the stove.. got alot done in between all the friggin recess crap today !!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1426 on: May 17, 2011, 11:54:38 PM »

With only 1 strike left -- the defense cannot be happy with the jury selection so far (I know we aren't happy with "Farmville" woman -- but the State has 5 strikes left). I will still stick by my prediction of a plea deal -- though I'm not sure the State will agree to it at this point!

I still don't really get it. I thought that either side could strike without even giving a reason as long as they were willing to use up one of the strikes they were entitled to.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: May 17, 2011, 11:54:58 PM »

Nite all...
Monkey bunkey for me...
will be in and out tomorrow but will log in when I can...
thanks to you all for being here for me to vent and share my feelings with on this case and the others....

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: May 17, 2011, 11:55:49 PM »

Grandma2Madd....know exactly what you feel about your grand child..right there with ya!
She is my one and only grandchild and I never knew I could love her so much! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: May 17, 2011, 11:58:10 PM »

precious little girl
perhaps this picture should be shown to all the pj's who are feeling any mercy for her murderer, her mother...

I agree.. God Rest her soul. I have a 2 yr old Grandaughter.. and I cant imagine for the life of me ANYONE harming her. I would be in jail if someone did! 

When I see that photo of Caylee and her Great Grandpappy.. it kills me. That would be like my 2 yr old GD with my Dad.. My parents are both alive.. and they babysit at times when my daughter and hubby are working.. and if I am working. Parental GP watch her too!  SHe is a blessing. She can be a stinker at times.. but loveable. 

IMO. Casey needs done to her.. what she did to Caylee. I a, ALL for that.  SKANK BITCH SLUT CARPET MUNCHER

We also have a 2 yr old..she will be 3 in August..She is almost the age that Caylee was when she went missing...Can't imagine our life without her..I would never protect anyone, my son or daughter in law if they harmed a hair on her head..don't know how the A's can do this to Caylee..

My granddaughter is 6 months younger than Caylee.  She is in preschool right now and Caylee should have been in Kindergarten.  I love that baby so much!!!!  In fact we  are having a camp out in the living room as I type this.  She is already asleep though.  I can't imagine ever behaving the way the Anthony's did through all of this.!!!
Right now they are living with us while daddy is in Afghanistan.  He is due home in August.  I don't know what I will do when she goes home.   

hopefully they will live near you..xxxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: May 18, 2011, 12:00:48 AM »

She is my one and only grandchild and I never knew I could love her so much! 

it truly is amazing how we do love these little ones..
I have 4 grand girls who live around here...I love them beyond and beyond...

My dog is pacing and telling me it is time to go to bed..
have a good night..talk tomorrow...xxx

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: May 18, 2011, 12:02:42 AM »

Nite all...
Monkey bunkey for me...
will be in and out tomorrow but will log in when I can...
thanks to you all for being here for me to vent and share my feelings with on this case and the others....
Night!  I'm going night night too!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: May 18, 2011, 12:04:07 AM »

Cookie, I can't believe how much the defense laughs and cuts up.  It's unreal. No respect.
Even "Pat" and Casey look like they just won the lottery. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: May 18, 2011, 12:06:21 AM »

very interesting..thank you for the refresher..it has been so long now that it is hard to remember everything...xxx

Ditto, took 2 years off the net...glade I'm back..
4got my password and the mail I think was sent to spam, finally got back on here...

I bet casey will/is kicking herself for taking it 2 in a half years ago...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: May 18, 2011, 12:08:12 AM »

Awe Cookie..  Congrats to you! EVERYTIME I se this photo of the Little Angel and her Pappy.. I shed tears and I am now AGAIN. Blessed little Angel.. I just.. cant imagine what totrture the poor Angel went through. Oh and BELEIVE you me.. if my daughter OR son in law hurt MY baby, I call my Morgan <grandaughter> my baby.. lol.. I would be ALL for the DP on their ass.. but.. I would kill them first! My daughter is a VERY VERY VERY good mom and her hubby a very very very good daddy. They have good jobs and a BEAUTIFUL home..  Been married since 2006. Live 10 minutes from me!    My son.. on the other hand.. who wanted help.. and is 21.. is.. opposite from his sister. Its like.. WTF did I do wrong. My son dont even live with me and hasnt in 3 yrs. His dad died 3 yrs ago.  He is so good looking too,,, bet CASEY HO BAG would love his butt!  Actually EVEN if anyone would harm a hair on my ADULT kids OR even my Son in law.. Id freak out bigtime. I am NO enabler for my son.. trust me.. but I still wouldnt want to see someone hurt him .. I have his cell phone he left in my car when I dropped him at rehab.. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! <he couldnt have it there> But BOY oh BOY..I am collecting numbers from text messages..   SOme of his connections may be toast.. they have NO idea he went away.. and I am NOT dumb and used to work for 911.. I have LOTSA connections myself.  
SORRY for the OT.. Well.. I was kinda on topic for a bit..  

I will be praying your son will do well in rehab. It is hard for them to take it seriously at that age but many of them do recover if they run out of enablers. I am like you, only God could help anyone who hurt one of mine. They would get to meet their maker a lot sooner than they planned. I honestly don't know how these parents sit through these trials where their babies were killed by these freaks.

I would be like the guy a number of years ago in our area - he went down and tried to bond out the child molester who raped his 5 year old daughter. He had raped 2 others but they were too young to testify so he walked on those charges and this guy said he would not get away again. They were getting ready to release the guy when one of the jailers happened to recognize his name.

He was unsuccessful  but about 2 weeks later someone bonded him out and it turned out they used an alias. (it was not him) but for some reason the molester has never been seen or heard from again until they found his bones in the woods in the mountains and he had been dead since the time he was bonded out.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: May 18, 2011, 12:09:15 AM »

Ditto, took 2 years off the net...glade I'm back..
4got my password and the mail I think was sent to spam, finally got back on here...

I bet casey will/is kicking herself for taking it 2 in a half years ago...

Ooooops, I meant not taking the plea deal.....Guess it's late.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: May 18, 2011, 12:17:08 AM »

I found what I was looking for, it's called an Allen Charge, or called dynamite charge, but having trouble finding if JP can exercise it if he has to. I don't recall Judge "Bo" in GA telling the jury to be leisurely in taking all the time they need in the Parker case as the link below gives in its example.

Link to description of allen charge...http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a105.htm

I know we're all certain that once the facts are laid out, the jury shouldn't have difficulty finding her guilty...nothing can really get around the 31 days, the trunk, the party pics, etc...but I'm worried about that one person that tends to lurk in juries at times that has trouble budging... and I'm feeling concerned miss farmville might be her.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: May 18, 2011, 12:19:27 AM »

Caylee Anthony's grandparents apply to trademark her name

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/17/caylee-anthonys-grandparents-trademark-her-name/?hpt=T2

Has this already been discussed? If so, could you head me in the right direction to read the feedback from the Monkey's. Thank You.. an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: May 18, 2011, 12:20:42 AM »

oops, sorry Sam, didn't meant to get into quote.  And yes, Ohio is definately NOT the most exciting state.  LOL  Unfortunetaly, the most of the area of the Appalacians are extremely poor.

I don't live in Ohio but Cincinnati is a rockin town. Dayton has the best air show in the country and Portsmouth has some of the best boat races in the East. I am not sure but I thought most of Appalachia is in Ky, Tn & Va. My perception of it is industrial cities. I never thought about it being a poor area at all.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: May 18, 2011, 12:20:50 AM »

Awe Cookie..  Congrats to you! EVERYTIME I se this photo of the Little Angel and her Pappy.. I shed tears and I am now AGAIN. Blessed little Angel.. I just.. cant imagine what totrture the poor Angel went through. Oh and BELEIVE you me.. if my daughter OR son in law hurt MY baby, I call my Morgan <grandaughter> my baby.. lol.. I would be ALL for the DP on their ass.. but.. I would kill them first! My daughter is a VERY VERY VERY good mom and her hubby a very very very good daddy. They have good jobs and a BEAUTIFUL home..  Been married since 2006. Live 10 minutes from me!    My son.. on the other hand.. who wanted help.. and is 21.. is.. opposite from his sister. Its like.. WTF did I do wrong. My son dont even live with me and hasnt in 3 yrs. His dad died 3 yrs ago.  He is so good looking too,,, bet CASEY HO BAG would love his butt!  Actually EVEN if anyone would harm a hair on my ADULT kids OR even my Son in law.. Id freak out bigtime. I am NO enabler for my son.. trust me.. but I still wouldnt want to see someone hurt him .. I have his cell phone he left in my car when I dropped him at rehab.. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! <he couldnt have it there> But BOY oh BOY..I am collecting numbers from text messages..   SOme of his connections may be toast.. they have NO idea he went away.. and I am NOT dumb and used to work for 911.. I have LOTSA connections myself.  
SORRY for the OT.. Well.. I was kinda on topic for a bit..  

I will be praying your son will do well in rehab. It is hard for them to take it seriously at that age but many of them do recover if they run out of enablers. I am like you, only God could help anyone who hurt one of mine. They would get to meet their maker a lot sooner than they planned. I honestly don't know how these parents sit through these trials where their babies were killed by these freaks.

I would be like the guy a number of years ago in our area - he went down and tried to bond out the child molester who raped his 5 year old daughter. He had raped 2 others but they were too young to testify so he walked on those charges and this guy said he would not get away again. They were getting ready to release the guy when one of the jailers happened to recognize his name.

He was unsuccessful  but about 2 weeks later someone bonded him out and it turned out they used an alias. (it was not him) but for some reason the molester has never been seen or heard from again until they found his bones in the woods in the mountains and he had been dead since the time he was bonded out.

TY Turbo ! I am no enabler.. nor our my parents or  his sister.. its his Paternal GP.. OMG.. I always said they were like the Vandersloots <Natalee Holloways case>  and NOW.. I can say they are like George and Cindy..! Little do his paternal GP know..He will be in detox 1 to 2 weeks.. AND.. the counslers will know whos enabled him and they will NOT let them visit.. 
He wont have visitors for weeks.. which is fine by me.. I am ALL about tough love!     The enablers will shit their pants.. I been through hell with them when I was married to their on and they did the same. 
I would LOVE to take my x inalws.. the Anthonys and Anita Vandersloot. lock them ALL in a room together and be a fly on the damn wall. They are ALL NUTS!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.