April 19, 2024, 03:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297610 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: May 17, 2011, 09:55:43 AM »

Bobo is not there so they can not make any decisions?  Is this a stall tactic?

Sounds like contempt of court, to me. 
I bet he gets an azz chewing when he gets here! 

Where was Bozo?

AND...there was already something funky this morning....Judge left, then attorneys left, Judge came back and said we have to wait on the attorneys to come back and then I saw Mumbles and Finnel - where was Bozo.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: May 17, 2011, 09:56:01 AM »

When the trial starts ( Hopefully Thursday) who will do their opening statments first?  Does anyone know?
Prosecution always goes first 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2011, 09:56:43 AM »

It is my belief that no matter what happens or is said, Casey will never plead out, she will never-ever admit to killing Caylee. Even if this results in the death penalty. She honestly doesn't care at this point.

This trial, in her mind, is about HER! Do you think this narcissistic animal would decline one moment of basking in the attention of the world? She wants it all to the very last second. Casey has years and years ahead of her for pleading to the court, jailhouse interviews and killer groupies. Even after this trial is over, she will do more for attention, as will her parents. This won't be over by a long shot in their eyes, as long as there is money to be made, they will continue on.

If the disapproval of their families or the nation hasn't deterred them, nothing will. Hell, they handled the death of an innocent child with wild abandon. The Anthonys will do anything to remain in the lime light.  Taking it, as George said, to the very end.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: May 17, 2011, 09:56:49 AM »

ha ha ha

Klaas...love it...thanks!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: May 17, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »

When the trial starts ( Hopefully Thursday) who will do their opening statments first?  Does anyone know?
Prosecution always goes first 
Ok, good to know.  I think I will have to bring one of those tiny ear pieces that way I can secretly listen to the trial while at work!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2011, 09:57:57 AM »

It is my belief that no matter what happens or is said, Casey will never plead out, she will never-ever admit to killing Caylee. Even if this results in the death penalty. She honestly doesn't care at this point.

This trial, in her mind, is about HER! Do you think this narcissistic animal would decline one moment of basking in the attention of the world? She wants it all to the very last second. Casey has years and years ahead of her for pleading to the court, jailhouse interviews and killer groupies. Even after this trial is over, she will do more for attention, as will her parents. This won't be over by a long shot in their eyes, as long as there is money to be made, they will continue on.

If the disapproval of their families or the nation hasn't deterred them, nothing will. Hell, they handled the death of an innocent child with wild abandon. The Anthonys will do anything to remain in the lime light.  Taking it, as George said, to the very end.

Boo - totally agree.

KC will NEVER confess.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »

(Hi Boo!)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2011, 09:58:32 AM »

Where was Bozo?

AND...there was already something funky this morning....Judge left, then attorneys left, Judge came back and said we have to wait on the attorneys to come back and then I saw Mumbles and Finnel - where was Bozo.

and then it seemed that Casey was especially agitated with her hands and in talking to the others at her table..Finnell showed Casey something which I thought at the time was her phone..maybe Bozo had texted her something? maybe he was taking a dump in the bathroom and wasn't quite done reading the blogs yet?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2011, 09:58:57 AM »

I agree, Boo.

Just despicable people.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2011, 09:59:23 AM »

Where was Bozo?

I agree that Bozo has something up his sleeve. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2011, 10:00:05 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27921568/video.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Casey Jury Selection: Baez Makes Verbal Slip

Priceless Moment!!  Wishful thinking??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2011, 10:00:21 AM »

Ok, good to know.  I think I will have to bring one of those tiny ear pieces that way I can secretly listen to the trial while at work!
  I think Monkey production will be down for a few weeks nation wide!

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2011, 10:00:25 AM »

Has anyone noticed that when ICA walks into the courtroom, she leans to one side?  Kinda reminds me of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

She certainly is animated today.  I have to remind myself she is a 25 yr old woman.  You would think she was in high school, sittin' in the food court at the mall, talking about clothes and boys with her friends Muffy and Buffy.  She seems to be stuck at around age 14.    I guess I just don't understand the ability to be so carefree under such dire circumstances.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #173 on: May 17, 2011, 10:02:07 AM »

(Hi Boo!)
  Hey Newfie!! I get to stay here all day! No work today!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2011, 10:02:23 AM »

Mega strut this morning walking out of court.  Someone is chipper

She's been quite animated this morning, almost giggly.

She was animated the last time she wore pink too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2011, 10:02:38 AM »

Hi boo...
good post

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2011, 10:03:25 AM »

Mega strut this morning walking out of court.  Someone is chipper

She's been quite animated this morning, almost giggly.

She was animated the last time she wore pink too

Casey comes in, stifling a smile.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2011, 10:04:26 AM »

Summary:

11 PJ's retained so far.

Males= #1340, #1019, #1025, #1159, #3397

Females= #1398, #1055, #1319, #1251, #1429, #1007

11 PJ's left after 6 backstrikes Tuesday morning.

(Finally got the # of the first PJ struck!)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2011, 10:05:42 AM »

Summary:

11 PJ's retained so far.

Males= #1340, #1019, #1025, #1159, #3397

Females= #1398, #1055, #1319, #1251, #1429, #1007

11 PJ's left after 6 backstrikes Tuesday morning.

(Finally got the # of the first PJ struck!)

5 back strikes each left according to InSessions...is this correct Brandi?

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2011, 10:05:42 AM »

How did I miss that?!  That was hilarious!  And yes, definitely wishful thinking!  Perry is no Strickland!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.