April 18, 2024, 08:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297602 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: May 17, 2011, 10:50:39 AM »

#3052, male. Says he thinks she is guilty. Says he cannot put opinions aside.

He is dismissed.

Summary:

11 PJ's retained so far.

Males= #1340, #1019, #1025, #1159, #3397

Females= #1398, #1055, #1319, #1251, #1429, #1007

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: May 17, 2011, 10:50:49 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
This juror is maybe 28. From the front he looks very clean cut, when he turns, you see a long "achy breaky" mullet ponytail. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: May 17, 2011, 10:51:31 AM »

casey is so cocky today. she's prob even cockier now that farmville lady is still on
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #263 on: May 17, 2011, 10:52:42 AM »

For days, the judge has been calling KC "Mrs." Anthony.

I'm waiting on Bozo to come down on the judge for doing that.

I know he had some difficulty saying Caylee's name at the beginning of the trial.  I will refrain from passing judgement and being catty about it though, because I am pretty sure he's gonna make the right decisions where it matters. (It's difficult though, I wanna be like wtf, JP, you're a JUDGE. whatevs.) an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: May 17, 2011, 10:54:00 AM »

can the state bring the issue of farmville lady up with a higher court or is that not allowed at this juncture?
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #265 on: May 17, 2011, 10:54:09 AM »

casey is so cocky today. she's prob even cockier now that farmville lady is still on

ICA is doing a great job of proving she's a total effing nutball with that attitude.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #266 on: May 17, 2011, 10:54:35 AM »

How many strikes does each side have left?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: May 17, 2011, 10:55:11 AM »

Goodmorning All!

Has it been determined when Casey received her "Bella Vita" tattoo?

Found my answer: http://www.wftv.com/news/21248759/detail.html

that duct tape photo chills me right to the bone.  

I had forgotton that the striations, brand, and specific markings on the tape covering Caylee's mouth were a match for the tape found on the gas cans, thanks for reposting this!  Now, how in the heck will the defense explain THAT away!

It was also a match to the duct tape the Anthonys used to post Caylee's flyers at the tent set up to take donations.
Damn, one roll of that stuff can go far!

My guess is George bought multiple rolls. I usually do when I buy duct tape because I don't know how much I will need. I usually buy about 5 rolls at a time.
Turbo.. my guess is Rosebuddy stole a few rolls from his employer 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: May 17, 2011, 10:56:03 AM »

Well, as Judge Perry says, I have a long memory and if there's a hang up in the jury with no decision reachable, then I will be asking - and who was it that wouldn't allow her to be stricken -not once but two times?  How much money is this woman going to cost the State onesof Florida in the end?

Something I don't understand, the prosecution wanted her of the first day - and Judge Perry said no - prosecution said they'd like to use a preemption and the Judge denied that day.  I never understood why the judge wouldn't allow the prosecution a preemption when he allowed the defense preemptions.

Can any monkey help me clear my confusion, please?

Honestly, it seems that the hat is getting hung on that others were rehabilitated after stating something originally but this woman clearly stated that she doesnt want to judge based on what others say but I sense a race issue being the real reason & at the moment Im fuming over it.  My only hope is that when she witnesses evidence such as the car, autopsy, location, etc she will speak for the victim versus her killer.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: May 17, 2011, 10:56:19 AM »

Haven't seen Brad Conway for quite a few days now. (Not since the A's lawyer said they may sue him, in fact.)

Thought he was covering the case as a news analyst now.

*shrug*

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: May 17, 2011, 10:56:29 AM »

I think that each has used 3.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: May 17, 2011, 10:56:44 AM »

AF looks like she fell asleep 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: May 17, 2011, 10:56:51 AM »

They each have 5 left.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: May 17, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »

Good Morning monkeys, well I guess that answers my question.  The pj that was so sure she couldn't judge anyone and could barely understand any of the questions, is not going to be back-struck because of the color of her skin.   This is so wrong to me, I definitely see her has the hold out jury, trying to find a reason not to judge poor lil young mixed up KC.  I guess it is the Batson (sp) reason, not to use a pre-emptory challenge on race or gender but apparently it only applies to non-Caucasian races.  If this is not going back-wards, I don't know what is.  I sure hope she can understand the evidence and find justice for Caylee.  There was a lot more reasons to strike her, not one was the color of her skin.

Hugs, Magic 

Is this true  

She changed her mind in a 180 degree turn and how can you be on a jury if you CAN'T judge someone?? Sorry to be coming in late asking Q's but I am at work and stealthy trying to keep up, was the juror that was the options trader back strike by the defense? GRRRRR, if that is true I am furious, and I guess IMO race should have NOTHING to do with it, it should be if you can be fair and impartial and I seriously think you should be able to be analytical/logical because some of those other jurors were dumb as dirt - or at least they appeared to be. Also, Casey is not a minority so that again brings up the issue of WTH is Bozo so adamant about a jury of her peers being racially politically correct for a lack of a better word?

I so agree---what does the color of one's skin have to do with whether you can be a fair and impartial juror, able to weigh factual evidence??????  I do not understand why Baez is so 'hung up' on a person's race????
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: May 17, 2011, 10:57:27 AM »

Haven't seen Brad Conway for quite a few days now. (Not since the A's lawyer said they may sue him, in fact.)

Thought he was covering the case as a news analyst now.

*shrug*

They are not going to sue him. Just blowing more smoke.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: May 17, 2011, 10:58:28 AM »

I have a question??? I heard don't know if this is true but..can the alternets get striked by the defence or by the state? Someone said to me a few min ago that will not happen. Idk so I am comeing to all of you guys cause I know you will know the answer Smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #276 on: May 17, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »

I think that each has used 3.
And they couldn't get rid of the lady from the other day that 'has no friends' but has a facebook page and doesn't want to judge anyone?  Something smells stinky about that deal.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: May 17, 2011, 10:59:52 AM »

Good Morning monkeys, well I guess that answers my question.  The pj that was so sure she couldn't judge anyone and could barely understand any of the questions, is not going to be back-struck because of the color of her skin.  This is so wrong to me, I definitely see her has the hold out jury, trying to find a reason not to judge poor lil young mixed up KC.  I guess it is the Batson (sp) reason, not to use a pre-emptory challenge on race or gender but apparently it only applies to non-Caucasian races.  If this is not going back-wards, I don't know what is.  I sure hope she can understand the evidence and find justice for Caylee.  There was a lot more reasons to strike her, not one was the color of her skin.

Hugs, Magic  

Is this true  

She changed her mind in a 180 degree turn and how can you be on a jury if you CAN'T judge someone?? Sorry to be coming in late asking Q's but I am at work and stealthy trying to keep up, was the juror that was the options trader back strike by the defense? GRRRRR, if that is true I am furious, and I guess IMO race should have NOTHING to do with it, it should be if you can be fair and impartial and I seriously think you should be able to be analytical/logical because some of those other jurors were dumb as dirt - or at least they appeared to be. Also, Casey is not a minority so that again brings up the issue of WTH is Bozo so adamant about a jury of her peers being racially politically correct for a lack of a better word?

I so agree---what does the color of one's skin have to do with whether you can be a fair and impartial juror, able to weigh factual evidence??????  I do not understand why Baez is so 'hung up' on a person's race????

I don't think it is just race but sex the USSC ruled in the Batson case. I am very disturbed this woman was left on there because she did not sound like she had the ability to discern the evidence and I could not tell what race she was. I would have liked to see her off even if she was green.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: May 17, 2011, 11:00:35 AM »

I have a question??? I heard don't know if this is true but..can the alternets get striked by the defence or by the state? Someone said to me a few min ago that will not happen. Idk so I am comeing to all of you guys cause I know you will know the answer Smile

I heard Perry say yesterday that they cannot use a peremptory challenge on alternates.

But he said something after that which was confusing, so I am not absolutely sure.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: May 17, 2011, 11:00:52 AM »

My guess is George bought multiple rolls. I usually do when I buy duct tape because I don't know how much I will need. I usually buy about 5 rolls at a time.
I thought he was stealing them from work?  (or borrowing them and forgetting to take them back) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.