April 24, 2024, 11:40:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297683 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2011, 11:12:33 AM »

judge is not going to strike her!

Well, we better hope that when she sees evidence, especially the bones of a baby girl that was murdered, she can take that as not "what people say." 
Agree. We can only pray that she genuinely wants to do the right thing, and will vote KC guilty. I'm not that concerned about the penalty phase. It's the guilt phase I'm worried about. I hope some of the other jurors will be able to guide Farmville lady to a guilty vote, since they're allowed to do that in the guilty phase.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »

JBP had to deny this person being struck this time, because he has denied almost every single thing that Bozo has asked for, regarding jurors, evidence being allowed, etc., and he was reminded by the baby that he has denied his motions for the same exact reason, equivocation, and he had to deny the state because he has denied the duffence quite a few times already. 

If he had allowed the STATE to strike her, that would really look bias, IMO, so he had to give this one to the duffense.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: May 17, 2011, 11:14:07 AM »

What a nice guy, Jar is paying for lunch today it seems, would not take AF money.  They dweebs make me laugh my arse off.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: May 17, 2011, 11:14:47 AM »

Good Morning monkeys, well I guess that answers my question.  The pj that was so sure she couldn't judge anyone and could barely understand any of the questions, is not going to be back-struck because of the color of her skin.  This is so wrong to me, I definitely see her has the hold out jury, trying to find a reason not to judge poor lil young mixed up KC.  I guess it is the Batson (sp) reason, not to use a pre-emptory challenge on race or gender but apparently it only applies to non-Caucasian races.  If this is not going back-wards, I don't know what is.  I sure hope she can understand the evidence and find justice for Caylee.  There was a lot more reasons to strike her, not one was the color of her skin.

Hugs, Magic  

Is this true  

She changed her mind in a 180 degree turn and how can you be on a jury if you CAN'T judge someone?? Sorry to be coming in late asking Q's but I am at work and stealthy trying to keep up, was the juror that was the options trader back strike by the defense? GRRRRR, if that is true I am furious, and I guess IMO race should have NOTHING to do with it, it should be if you can be fair and impartial and I seriously think you should be able to be analytical/logical because some of those other jurors were dumb as dirt - or at least they appeared to be. Also, Casey is not a minority so that again brings up the issue of WTH is Bozo so adamant about a jury of her peers being racially politically correct for a lack of a better word?

I so agree---what does the color of one's skin have to do with whether you can be a fair and impartial juror, able to weigh factual evidence??????  I do not understand why Baez is so 'hung up' on a person's race????

I don't think it is just race but sex the USSC ruled in the Batson case. I am very disturbed this woman was left on there because she did not sound like she had the ability to discern the evidence and I could not tell what race she was. I would have liked to see her off even if she was green.

I agree.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: May 17, 2011, 11:15:23 AM »

What a nice guy, Jar is paying for lunch today it seems, would not take AF money.  They dweebs make me laugh my arse off.

Casey soooooo wanted to order a double cheesburger, lots of fries! and a cherry coke!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »

Casey soooooo wanted to order a double cheesburger, lots of fries! and a cherry coke!

I was thinking, haha, you have to go eat the jail lunch, balogna sandwich probably, that is what happens to baby killers.

Looks like Bozo would not take Jar's money either and he is footing the bill for lunch today. 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: May 17, 2011, 11:19:05 AM »

Good Morning monkeys, well I guess that answers my question.  The pj that was so sure she couldn't judge anyone and could barely understand any of the questions, is not going to be back-struck because of the color of her skin.   This is so wrong to me, I definitely see her has the hold out jury, trying to find a reason not to judge poor lil young mixed up KC.  I guess it is the Batson (sp) reason, not to use a pre-emptory challenge on race or gender but apparently it only applies to non-Caucasian races.  If this is not going back-wards, I don't know what is.  I sure hope she can understand the evidence and find justice for Caylee.  There was a lot more reasons to strike her, not one was the color of her skin.

Hugs, Magic 

Is this true  

She changed her mind in a 180 degree turn and how can you be on a jury if you CAN'T judge someone?? Sorry to be coming in late asking Q's but I am at work and stealthy trying to keep up, was the juror that was the options trader back strike by the defense? GRRRRR, if that is true I am furious, and I guess IMO race should have NOTHING to do with it, it should be if you can be fair and impartial and I seriously think you should be able to be analytical/logical because some of those other jurors were dumb as dirt - or at least they appeared to be. Also, Casey is not a minority so that again brings up the issue of WTH is Bozo so adamant about a jury of her peers being racially politically correct for a lack of a better word?

I so agree---what does the color of one's skin have to do with whether you can be a fair and impartial juror, able to weigh factual evidence??????  I do not understand why Baez is so 'hung up' on a person's race????
This lady being on the jury is totally the fault of the State. They blew it right from the start. They should never have issued a peremptory challenge without having the additional arguments that they came up with today. That way, Bozo's objection to the pc would have been overruled. If they didn't use a pc, they could have backstruck today without any reason whatsoever. Unfortunately, you can't backstrike a pj that has already  had a pc denied by the judge.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: May 17, 2011, 11:19:45 AM »

#3052, male. Says he thinks she is guilty. Says he cannot put opinions aside.

He is dismissed.

Summary:

11 PJ's retained so far.

Males= #1340, #1019, #1025, #1159, #3397

Females= #1398, #1055, #1319, #1251, #1429, #1007

Brandi.....did Juror #1312 get struck this morning??? I had her on my list as "in".

Yes, she was the first one the State backstruck.

I didn't get her # until a bit ago. Ashton called her by name, and not number.

Thanks Brandi!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: May 17, 2011, 11:20:00 AM »

Nobody talking to poor lil Casey, sigh.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: May 17, 2011, 11:20:09 AM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: May 17, 2011, 11:21:17 AM »

Are we waiting for a pj(s) to get to the court house?

What bad planning!

Look at all the time that has been wasted.  Huge waste!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: May 17, 2011, 11:22:06 AM »

I was thinking, haha, you have to go eat the jail lunch, balogna sandwich probably, that is what happens to baby killers.

Looks like Bozo would not take Jar's money either and he is footing the bill for lunch today. 

Maybe this is why Casey is so happy today. This is what is scheduled for Tuesday lunch. LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #312 on: May 17, 2011, 11:23:35 AM »

Wish I could lip read what KC is saying right now. 

Also, she isn't as drugged today as she looked yesterday.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #313 on: May 17, 2011, 11:23:45 AM »

Bozo should foot the bill, he is the only attorney that got paid, and very well at that.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: May 17, 2011, 11:23:55 AM »

Maybe this is why Casey is so happy today. This is what is scheduled for Tuesday lunch. LOL

What the heck is a calcium fortified beverage? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #315 on: May 17, 2011, 11:24:27 AM »

Has to be Brandi!!! She gets a brownie for dessert. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #316 on: May 17, 2011, 11:24:28 AM »

judge is not going to strike her!

Well, we better hope that when she sees evidence, especially the bones of a baby girl that was murdered, she can take that as not "what people say." 

Cappy, I am gonna worry about this woman all through trial.  She was so adamant that she does not want to judge anyone.  She said she had no friends and yet, she has face book.  She says all she does is play games on there, nothing wrong with that but who does she play them with?  She didn't seem to answer even the simplest of questions.  I think the Batson (sp) ruling should not even apply to her.  The color of her skin has nothing to do with the answers she gave and Casey isn't African-American, why is this even an issue, if it is not reverse discrimination?  We may not need a unanimous decision for the Death Penalty but we do need one for finding her guilty of any of the charges.  I am really worried about this woman and I am sure that the defense think that she is their best hope.  In Session is now doing a whole segment on her and her answers are just beyond belief.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #317 on: May 17, 2011, 11:25:12 AM »

Fake milk for Casey -- 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: May 17, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »

Im watching her now & lunch is the least of what she "thinks" she has in her favor.   Her entire mannerisms today have been cocky & jovial which indicates she must think she is going to get away with murder.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: May 17, 2011, 11:27:20 AM »

KC was just asking that lady lawyer (brillo head) if she looks fat in that outfit. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.