April 25, 2024, 10:57:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297695 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #340 on: May 17, 2011, 11:40:52 AM »

And, regarding rushing jury selection along, imagine being a juror.  If any more questions were asked, I would seriously hate the defendent if I were them.  I am waiting for them to ask them what color underwear they wear, whether they wear boxers, briefs, or go commando.  What kind of toothpaste they use.  Do they leave the toilet set up or down.   I have never seen anything like this in my life. 

The jurors are not on trial.  They are being interrogated.  This is really getting out of hand, IMO.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: May 17, 2011, 11:40:53 AM »

Here we go
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: May 17, 2011, 11:41:17 AM »

we are back

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: May 17, 2011, 11:41:28 AM »

I am not at all concerned about the Judge hurrying jury selection along.  He really has not.  They have each questioned the jurors to their hearts' contents, all day long, for 6, 7 whole days.  If left up to bozo, he would keep this going on for 6 months.  I think he is being too easy on them.  This is ridiculous.

ZooMomology, I think we will see it go faster now since the person who will hang the jury has been accepted.  The rest is a piece of cake for Baez.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: May 17, 2011, 11:41:44 AM »

I can't decide whether Baez looks like a hamster or a chipmunk ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: May 17, 2011, 11:43:47 AM »

judge is not going to strike her!

Well, we better hope that when she sees evidence, especially the bones of a baby girl that was murdered, she can take that as not "what people say." 

Cappy, I am gonna worry about this woman all through trial.  She was so adamant that she does not want to judge anyone.  She said she had no friends and yet, she has face book.  She says all she does is play games on there, nothing wrong with that but who does she play them with?  She didn't seem to answer even the simplest of questions.  I think the Batson (sp) ruling should not even apply to her.  The color of her skin has nothing to do with the answers she gave and Casey isn't African-American, why is this even an issue, if it is not reverse discrimination?  We may not need a unanimous decision for the Death Penalty but we do need one for finding her guilty of any of the charges.  I am really worried about this woman and I am sure that the defense think that she is their best hope.  In Session is now doing a whole segment on her and her answers are just beyond belief.

Hugs, Magic 

Im thinking she feels that the "friends" she has on FB to play a game are not actually friends to her in life, that's my take on it.  I agree the defendant is not a minority so I do not see why it is an issue even before this lady when Bozo first argued it, much less regarding this woman.  Its stated that the jury should reflect the demographics of the community, that being said the issue isnt about her race, its about what she said & what she believes so I cannot agree with CBJP's decision here.  Now, I'm going to say something & Im not sure how some may agree or not but you know me, I dont mince words so here goes...in today's society could it not also be said that when great pain to achieve racial/religious equality to make sure there is at least one token representative of minority in a given situation such as on a jury, panel, board, staff, etc. just as disingenious as the very prejudice we attempt to avoid by doing so?   Would a person rather be a "token" just to make a point or a valued citizen based on the same exact qualities as another of different background?    I have a feeling this is one of those days for me not to be in disagreement about anything but for the very first time in 3 years I'm actually concerned what the outcome of this trial will be & I've been rather adamant up to this point, although that may diminish after the sting of a personal disagreement on this ruling subsides.    In the end, I have to have extreme faith that this jury in its totality will see what we have seen over the years & Justice For Caylee  an angelic monkey will prevail.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 17, 2011, 11:44:05 AM »

Well, I thought today would be the day we seat a jury, so planned to stay up all day to see that; however, it does not seem that way any more.  I cannot stand watching the wench act like she is out on a picnic with her buddies any more, and I think I will go sleep.

Each time this court breaks, takes lunch, allows objections, etc., Caylee is further made nonexistant and this case becomes more of a mockery.

The judge keeps allowing her to behave this way. This should be serious not some party.  The judge is allowing so much bunk that I thought he would be alot tougher on.  Why is she allowed to act like a lawyer?  I don't get it.  I am so pissed off.  It has been what at least 30 mins, why is she allowed to remain in the court room and not have to to back to a holding cell?  Cause she is white, presumed innocent?  Makes me sick, whatever the reason.
They work for her Zoo.  In actuality, she is the boss.  Take your blood pressure meds Zoo ... or have a glass of wine!     Looks like it's gonna be a looong day.

And keep in mind what Casey's face is gonna look like when she's found guilty!  That's what keeps me going!  I'm gonna save that screen capture and use it as my wallpaper forever and ever and a day!   ::justice2NJ::

That may be, but the Judge does not work for her.  He should be putting a stop to some of this stuff.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 17, 2011, 11:44:43 AM »

I like to think of him as a squirrel. More specifically one plastered to the under-carriage of a Pontiac Sunfire. Either way...they're all rodents!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: May 17, 2011, 11:45:25 AM »

Jurory saying found the little girl dead gets no reaction but some writing from the slore. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #349 on: May 17, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »

weasel

I remember you, Caylee.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: May 17, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »

I am so sad, for the very first time, I am worried that we will not get justice for Caylee.  All because a woman said that it would be a hardship for her to have to judge other people and still make it to the jury.  I will be wondering with each persons testimony, what this one juror will be thinking.

This monkey is barely hanging on her branch........

Hugs, Magic 

Oh Magic!  Keep the Faith!  Justice is coming for Caylee.  We just have to keep positive.  The evidence is overwhelming.

Who knows, maybe this juror will so hate the defense team she will vote against them, even if she can't understand anything else.

I do not see anyone being able to deny that Casey killed Caylee - the State will prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt!!   an angelic monkey

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: May 17, 2011, 11:47:47 AM »

InSession is talking about Casey's demeanor now..how pleasant she seems to be feeling, more relaxed etc...
why isn't she back in the cell where she belongs? this is not social hour..
Jean C. is so stupid..can't stand her journalism any longer..she needs to go..always feels sorry for Casey..

Jink is junk journalism...just thought I'd throw in a tongue twister for snits and giggles 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 17, 2011, 11:47:58 AM »

Juror is lying, no impression, sure.  Hears tape on baby;s mouth and has no impression, I say BS.  He already cancelled his trip so he can be on this jury, cause he wants to be on it. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 17, 2011, 11:48:07 AM »

I thought that I heard this pj say that if she is shown things, such as evidence that she could judge then on that...InSessions ..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: May 17, 2011, 11:48:12 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
So picture a bearded Jesus with his hair slicked back and wearing a checkered shirt. That's this juror. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #355 on: May 17, 2011, 11:48:53 AM »

Jurory saying found the little girl dead gets no reaction but some writing from the slore. 
  Yeah I was waiting to see her reaction too!  No reaction at all!   Quite a difference from when they read the charges.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 17, 2011, 11:49:26 AM »

So picture a bearded Jesus with his hair slicked back and wearing a checkered shirt. That's this juror. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

Lovely. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: May 17, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »

Bubba The Love Sponge?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: May 17, 2011, 11:50:08 AM »

Bubba The Love Sponge?

who be dat?

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: May 17, 2011, 11:50:18 AM »

1 minute ago
I absolutely love his descriptions!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.