April 20, 2024, 12:57:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297632 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #460 on: May 17, 2011, 12:34:14 PM »

did he just say he was former LE, then they went to sidebar?

I don't like him, don't trust him, and he could be a problem.  I can see him telling his story to the Bubba show, he would love that.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #461 on: May 17, 2011, 12:34:22 PM »

This PJ is wishy washy.  He reminds me of Lee with all the laughing he is doing.  He cancelled his trip!  I think he wants on the jury but I'm not sure of his motives right now.  Not sure if he is in favor of ICA or not yet. 

i agree. looks like he cancelled his trip for no reason because there's no way he's getting on this jury

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: May 17, 2011, 12:34:52 PM »

finnell is the medicated one today. She is dozing. I am waiting for her head to hit the desk

I keep seeing her head nodding.

May not be too long before it hits the desk!

That would be so funny.  I forsee the judge ending for today because she is sick.  We shall see.
Hope they don't....Mason is DP qualified, no reason to stop jury selection because AF is sick.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 17, 2011, 12:35:41 PM »

their lunch must be getting cold waiting in the back for them..

I was wondering if the defense CAN buy lunch for Casey during this trial?

Finnell is still sleeping! unreal..showing it on InSessions too, explaining that she has been battling a cold.

I was wondering also if the attorney's bought her food...I worked for attorney's and they nearly always bought the client's lunch....however the defendants weren't in custody.  I can't see why they couldn't...but that is simply a guess.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: May 17, 2011, 12:36:03 PM »

I don't particularly love law enforcement.  My uncle was a cop.  My uncle did some not so nice things to me a while back.  Law enforcement sit on sides of roads with radar to give you a ticket, becuse they are bored that day, LOL.  But, I believe when they are testifying to something of this magnitude, a missing/murdered child, all of that leaves my mind. 

my fiance is a cop in a major city with lots of crime and also lots of corruption in the police force. he is not corrupt but there is something in the paper every other day about a corrupt cop in our city so it can be a problem and i can understand why people can be skeptical, but most are good, hardworking people and when it comes to something to the magnitude of a missing/murdered child i agree that the cops want justice just as much as the next person, sometimes more so.

naturally, if someone has a bad experience with LE they can be skeptical of them, i think thats pretty normal
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 17, 2011, 12:36:24 PM »

I hear a tone when the State is asking him questions....not liking this guy one little bit

i agree

capp i have a question and i know you have good legal knowledge so that's why i'm asking you, i am tryin to google the answer but can't find it...

do you know if the state can appeal to a higher court to have farmville lady stricken before the trial starts?

Within my knowledge, I'm pretty sure the only remedy is to preserve the issue during voir dire, after trial file an appeal for a new trial at which time it will be considered by the appellant court  if reversible error occurred.   I'm also pretty sure that there is a mathematical consideration between denials for cause versus challenges (PCs) & the person being objected to must be placed on the record by name during voir dire.   That is a short answer & Id have to look at Florida statutes specifically to have a more precise answer.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 17, 2011, 12:36:38 PM »

finnell is the medicated one today. She is dozing. I am waiting for her head to hit the desk

I keep seeing her head nodding.

May not be too long before it hits the desk!

That would be so funny.  I forsee the judge ending for today because she is sick.  We shall see.
Hope they don't....Mason is DP qualified, no reason to stop jury selection because AF is sick.

I think you are right; she doesn't have to be there.

She should GO HOME.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #467 on: May 17, 2011, 12:36:44 PM »

I don't particularly love law enforcement.  My uncle was a cop.  My uncle did some not so nice things to me a while back.  Law enforcement sit on sides of roads with radar to give you a ticket, becuse they are bored that day, LOL.  But, I believe when they are testifying to something of this magnitude, a missing/murdered child, all of that leaves my mind. 
I agree, ZooMom, because of the fact that all they have to do is CLAIM they saw, heard, or smelled something in your car, boom, they can search you and do whatever they want.  They can be tricky and make me very nervous.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #468 on: May 17, 2011, 12:36:46 PM »

I am sitting on my hands to keep from typing what I'm thinking LOOKS like is already on the desk.  Did he just ask about Roy KRONK? 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #469 on: May 17, 2011, 12:36:53 PM »

Finnell is still sleeping! unreal..showing it on InSessions too, explaining that she has been battling a cold.

I was wondering also if the attorney's bought her food...I worked for attorney's and they nearly always bought the client's lunch....however the defendants weren't in custody.  I can't see why they couldn't...but that is simply a guess.

I would think a murder suspect has to eat like all the other murder suspects/convicted murderers, in their cells, or in a jail lunch room, however they do that. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: May 17, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »

Good morning monkey's. Does anyone know if Farmville lady was stricken or did she make it? I smell a rat with her. She seems to have ulterior motives. First she could not cast judgement, then she could. First she was against the DP, then she wasn't.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 17, 2011, 12:37:23 PM »

WHOA whoa   did Frank George just ask if the juror knew Roy Kronk or Bradley Wright?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: May 17, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »

I am sitting on my hands to keep from typing what I'm thinking LOOKS like is already on the desk.  Did he just ask about Roy KRONK? 

You must have, because I heard the same thing.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: May 17, 2011, 12:38:33 PM »

WHOA whoa   did Frank George just ask if the juror knew Roy Kronk or Bradley Wright?
Apparently they were all in the CG at the same time.  Small world that Florida!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: May 17, 2011, 12:38:39 PM »

I hear a tone when the State is asking him questions....not liking this guy one little bit

i agree

capp i have a question and i know you have good legal knowledge so that's why i'm asking you, i am tryin to google the answer but can't find it...

do you know if the state can appeal to a higher court to have farmville lady stricken before the trial starts?

Within my knowledge, I'm pretty sure the only remedy is to preserve the issue during voir dire, after trial file an appeal for a new trial at which time it will be considered by the appellant court  if reversible error occurred.   I'm also pretty sure that there is a mathematical consideration between denials for cause versus challenges (PCs) & the person being objected to must be placed on the record by name during voir dire.   That is a short answer & Id have to look at Florida statutes specifically to have a more precise answer.

thank you for taking the time to answer that for me Smile
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: May 17, 2011, 12:38:40 PM »

Good morning monkey's. Does anyone know if Farmville lady was stricken or did she make it? I smell a rat with her. She seems to have ulterior motives. First she could not cast judgement, then she could. First she was against the DP, then she wasn't.

She is still in, judge denied request by state to strike her, 2x.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #476 on: May 17, 2011, 12:38:45 PM »

Seems to me that lunch bought by the defense for Casey should be illegal. They could slip some anti-anxiety meds in there and it would be smooth easy sailing for the rest of the day for ICA.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 17, 2011, 12:39:22 PM »

and Brandon Sparks too.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 17, 2011, 12:39:40 PM »

You must have, because I heard the same thing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: May 17, 2011, 12:40:09 PM »

He answers no, but I hear yes, and when he says yes, I hear no. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.