April 19, 2024, 04:43:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297622 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #480 on: May 17, 2011, 12:40:38 PM »

WHOA whoa   did Frank George just ask if the juror knew Roy Kronk or Bradley Wright?

and Brandon Sparks too.
who are the other two guys? Is Brandon her ex?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 17, 2011, 12:41:53 PM »

the prosecution will hopefully formulate their argument about using a pc or having him excused for cause correctly this time
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 17, 2011, 12:43:05 PM »

WHOA whoa   did Frank George just ask if the juror knew Roy Kronk or Bradley Wright?

and Brandon Sparks too.

I remember a Brandon Snow.

But not Brandon Sparks.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #483 on: May 17, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »

I don't particularly love law enforcement.  My uncle was a cop.  My uncle did some not so nice things to me a while back.  Law enforcement sit on sides of roads with radar to give you a ticket, becuse they are bored that day, LOL.  But, I believe when they are testifying to something of this magnitude, a missing/murdered child, all of that leaves my mind. 

my fiance is a cop in a major city with lots of crime and also lots of corruption in the police force. he is not corrupt but there is something in the paper every other day about a corrupt cop in our city so it can be a problem and i can understand why people can be skeptical, but most are good, hardworking people and when it comes to something to the magnitude of a missing/murdered child i agree that the cops want justice just as much as the next person, sometimes more so.

naturally, if someone has a bad experience with LE they can be skeptical of them, i think thats pretty normal

My uncle was a street cop in Bed Sty in NY. Now, from what I hear, he works as a guard for rich folks in Long Island.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: May 17, 2011, 12:44:20 PM »

casey looks happy and confident right now. can't wait to see if she pulls her crying act when/if they bring in 50 other potential jurors later and hhjp reads the charges in the indictment again
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: May 17, 2011, 12:44:33 PM »

and Brandon Sparks too.

Is one of those guys Kronk's stepson?

But not Brandon Sparks.
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: May 17, 2011, 12:44:53 PM »

Good morning monkey's. Does anyone know if Farmville lady was stricken or did she make it? I smell a rat with her. She seems to have ulterior motives. First she could not cast judgement, then she could. First she was against the DP, then she wasn't.

She is still in, judge denied request by state to strike her, 2x.

Did the defense try to use a PC? Or just ask that she be removed for cause? If they were denied a PC, that's something I didn't know the judge could do. I thought all PC's had to be honored.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: May 17, 2011, 12:46:03 PM »

and Brandon Sparks too.

But not Brandon Sparks.

Sorry, stepped in your quote. My question was, is one of those guys Kronk's stepson?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: May 17, 2011, 12:46:27 PM »

I am heariing  in background on WKMG a judge telling jurors if she calls their names they are a juror, if not they are exused.  I heard Mary Butler, Douglas Squires, Robert Soloft, and a bunch of other names.  Thanking the others she did not call, they are excused.  Wonder what case this is for. 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #489 on: May 17, 2011, 12:47:20 PM »

I didn't remember this:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:imtn9L53WJ4J:www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/101310-new-developments-in-anthony-case+brandon+sparks+%2B+casey+anthony&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Prosecutors have scheduled depositions with Roy Kronk and Brandon Sparks. Sparks  told Casey's defense team that Kronk told him, weeks before finding Caylee, to watch the news, because he'd seen her skull and knew where the missing two year old was.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 17, 2011, 12:47:32 PM »

and Brandon Sparks too.

But not Brandon Sparks.

You got it!
Roy Kronk's stepson, Brandon Sparks

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: May 17, 2011, 12:47:36 PM »

Good morning monkey's. Does anyone know if Farmville lady was stricken or did she make it? I smell a rat with her. She seems to have ulterior motives. First she could not cast judgement, then she could. First she was against the DP, then she wasn't.

Did the defense try to use a PC? Or just ask that she be removed for cause? If they were denied a PC, that's something I didn't know the judge could do. I thought all PC's had to be honored.

it was the prosecution who wanted her removed and they were denied the pc because they didn't specifically say that they were concerned she would "hang the jury" the first time they argued to have her removed. it is ridiculous. bozo then got up and made some huge whining tantrum about how it wasn't fair if he allowed to prosecution to do that so the judge agreed with the defense
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: May 17, 2011, 12:47:43 PM »

I am heariing  in background on WKMG a judge telling jurors if she calls their names they are a juror, if not they are exused.  I heard Mary Butler, Douglas Squires, Robert Soloft, and a bunch of other names.  Thanking the others she did not call, they are excused.  Wonder what case this is for. 

Now, she is taking lunch break, it is 16 minutes till one, and she is giving them till 1:30 to come back, not to dicuss case with anybody.  May run into attorneys in lunch room. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: May 17, 2011, 12:47:56 PM »

their lunch must be getting cold waiting in the back for them..

I was wondering if the defense CAN buy lunch for Casey during this trial?

Finnell is still sleeping! unreal..showing it on InSessions too, explaining that she has been battling a cold.

I was wondering also if the attorney's bought her food...I worked for attorney's and they nearly always bought the client's lunch....however the defendants weren't in custody.  I can't see why they couldn't...but that is simply a guess.
Seems to me that lunch bought by the defense for Casey should be illegal. They could slip some anti-anxiety meds in there and it would be smooth easy sailing for the rest of the day for ICA.

I have my doubts about her being on drugs so I wouldn't think sneaking drugs into her would be an issue...but since we are all just guessing I suppose one person's guess is as good as another.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: May 17, 2011, 12:48:36 PM »

and Brandon Sparks too.

But not Brandon Sparks.

Sorry, stepped in your quote. My question was, is one of those guys Kronk's stepson?
Yes, Brandon Sparks is Kronks stepson
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: May 17, 2011, 12:49:48 PM »

and Brandon Sparks too.

But not Brandon Sparks.

one of KC's many ex-boyfriends......also the daddy of baby KC miscarried....none of friends believed she was pregnant to begin with.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: May 17, 2011, 12:49:55 PM »

wow, no challenges
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: May 17, 2011, 12:50:03 PM »

it was the prosecution who wanted her removed and they were denied the pc because they didn't specifically say that they were concerned she would "hang the jury" the first time they argued to have her removed. it is ridiculous. bozo then got up and made some huge whining tantrum about how it wasn't fair if he allowed to prosecution to do that so the judge agreed with the defense

Yes, sorry, I misread. I am so used to Baez moaning about everything that I sometimes forget the state is actually trying this case, LOL.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #498 on: May 17, 2011, 12:50:45 PM »

their lunch must be getting cold waiting in the back for them..

I was wondering if the defense CAN buy lunch for Casey during this trial?

Finnell is still sleeping! unreal..showing it on InSessions too, explaining that she has been battling a cold.

I was wondering also if the attorney's bought her food...I worked for attorney's and they nearly always bought the client's lunch....however the defendants weren't in custody.  I can't see why they couldn't...but that is simply a guess.
Seems to me that lunch bought by the defense for Casey should be illegal. They could slip some anti-anxiety meds in there and it would be smooth easy sailing for the rest of the day for ICA.

I have my doubts about her being on drugs so I wouldn't think sneaking drugs into her would be an issue...but since we are all just guessing I suppose one person's guess is as good as another.
Agreed, but what's the point of being in jail if you get to eat whatever? I hope she still has to eat jail grub!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: May 17, 2011, 12:50:46 PM »

State's trying to force the defense's hand and make them use a strike?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.