May 28, 2024, 02:53:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187751 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: May 18, 2011, 06:59:33 PM »

I just watched the video as well, and to me it looked as if Casey was nervous.  She was taking some deep breaths when the judge walked in, and seemed to be a little jittery and anxious.  It looked like JP stopped him from saying anything that may be revealed tomorrow.  I am in a way hoping it is a plea deal so the defense cannot delay anymore.  Guess we will find out tomorrow!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: May 18, 2011, 07:01:12 PM »

Personally I think it's some BS stall tactic by Baez

Couldn't agree more, his not speculating comment is very telling if you ask me.  Nothing in this case makes any sense, why would we think it would start today?  I just can't figure out why Judge Perry would go along with anything at this stage of the trial.  So many questions and so few answers.

Klaas, are we still protected by freedom of speech to say "Justice for Caylee"?  I love the way it sounds but if we can't please delete and let us know.

Hugs, Magic 

Why would you NOT be able to say Justice for Caylee?  That's why we are all here right?

I just realized why you asked.  The copyright thing.  Until told otherwise, I say Justice for Caylee is still ok.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27940971/detail.html

::snipping2::

The Anthonys' attorney, Mark Lippman, said they also trademarked the phrase "justice for Caylee" after everything from hats to underwear were being sold with the phrase.

A cease and desist letter was also sent to two websites selling the merchandise.

So, we change it a little- "Caylee's Justice", "Justice 4 Caylee" etc...

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1022 on: May 18, 2011, 07:01:45 PM »

Klaas? The trademark can't be retroactive, can it? I had read somewhere that C&G wanted to be compensated for stuff that had already sold!

How the He77 can they keep "Justice For Caylee" out of the public domain when they spent so much effort putting Caylee's story out in the media for public consumption???

I just don't get it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: May 18, 2011, 07:03:11 PM »

Klaas? The trademark can't be retroactive, can it? I had read somewhere that C&G wanted to be compensated for stuff that had already sold!

How the He77 can they keep "Justice For Caylee" out of the public domain when they spent so much effort putting Caylee's story out in the media for public consumption???

I just don't get it!

I don't know if it can be retro.  Sounds like they are only talking about merchandise but what do I know. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: May 18, 2011, 07:03:57 PM »

Does anyone find it curious that the trademark thing came about today as well as this unexplained delay? Maybe Baez was going to try to stop Cindy and George's efforts for the trademark, or the two were connected in some other way.

I keep thinking about the letter yesterday where KC looked upset. I thought that might be the trademark news, and so maybe today Baez was attempting to legally respond in some way?
I thought the same thing CBB, that's why she got upset and read it in her lap. It was after the news came out about the trademark on Caylee's name.

I read that the same way, JSM. She was really upset when it was on the desk, but she took it to her lap, head down, and read it. I really think that was news of the trademark.
Thanks CBB, I just remember her looking all pizzy after she read it.

Im inclined to agree that she found out about the trademark issue yesterday in that note as well.  This is sure a family that will share a family pit in hell.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: May 18, 2011, 07:06:06 PM »

Couldn't agree more, his not speculating comment is very telling if you ask me.  Nothing in this case makes any sense, why would we think it would start today?  I just can't figure out why Judge Perry would go along with anything at this stage of the trial.  So many questions and so few answers.

Klaas, are we still protected by freedom of speech to say "Justice for Caylee"?  I love the way it sounds but if we can't please delete and let us know.

Hugs, Magic 

Why would you NOT be able to say Justice for Caylee?  That's why we are all here right?

I just realized why you asked.  The copyright thing.  Until told otherwise, I say Justice for Caylee is still ok.

::snipping2::

The Anthonys' attorney, Mark Lippman, said they also trademarked the phrase "justice for Caylee" after everything from hats to underwear were being sold with the phrase.

A cease and desist letter was also sent to two websites selling the merchandise.

So, we change it a little- "Caylee's Justice", "Justice 4 Caylee" etc...

Im defying them JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE an angelic monkey     They have no legal standing to send a cease and desist

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1026 on: May 18, 2011, 07:08:11 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

I am so relieved reading this.  I thought you were upset with me.  I wish I knew how to grow thicker skin.

Justice for Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: May 18, 2011, 07:09:35 PM »

If the Anthony's are going to try and copyright every and anything inferring justice for this little girl, they are going to spend the rest of their lives in court.

How do you copyright words, which are in effect sounds? 

Wouldn't that be like patenting air?

I'm sure the Anthony's didn't coin the phrase Justice for Caylee, this probably started in/by the media.

So, now they "own" the phrase.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: May 18, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »

I just don't get it!

I don't know if it can be retro.  Sounds like they are only talking about merchandise but what do I know. 

According to RU, Anita trademarked Joran Van der Sloot after the murder of Stephany
in Peru.   She didn't want merchandise sold with his name on it.  As if.....

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: May 18, 2011, 07:10:27 PM »

would it be good advice for the defense to pass notes to Casey that will upset her while her trial is going on? I am inclined to think that it wasn't about that trademark thing..

This could be a plea as Wreck said..they would not want word to get out in case the plea does not go through..
geez! can't wait till tomorrow to find out!
Enquiring minds wanna know now!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: May 18, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »

Does anyone find it curious that the trademark thing came about today as well as this unexplained delay? Maybe Baez was going to try to stop Cindy and George's efforts for the trademark, or the two were connected in some other way.

I keep thinking about the letter yesterday where KC looked upset. I thought that might be the trademark news, and so maybe today Baez was attempting to legally respond in some way?

Why wouldn't they have done this long ago? As for images, how many pics have been already provided to the media by the family for $'s?

They tried, it failed, and so will this.
I checked the patent office and applications pending through May 12, 2011-

It's not there.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: May 18, 2011, 07:15:09 PM »

would it be good advice for the defense to pass notes to Casey that will upset her while her trial is going on? I am inclined to think that it wasn't about that trademark thing..

This could be a plea as Wreck said..they would not want word to get out in case the plea does not go through..
geez! can't wait till tomorrow to find out!
Enquiring minds wanna know now!

The trademark thingy, why didn't they do that way b4 this?
Is this the end?   I can't wait till tomorrow either....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1032 on: May 18, 2011, 07:16:39 PM »

This crap that the defense is playing has pizzed me off to know end, as well as the Ants and their trademark... I am going to dinner with my skating coaches and I have three words to say before I leave and have some     

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE[/b]

So Ants, sue JSM for copyright violation. I hope you and your evil spawn all rot in H*ll.

Sorry Klaas had to get this off my chest. My blood is boiling right now.

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

Have a good evening monkeys and hope and pray a jury is selected tomorrow.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: May 18, 2011, 07:16:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-jose-baez-says-please-stop-speculating-tv-doesnt.html#comments
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez says, please, stop speculating; TV doesn’t
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 18 2011 6:14 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1034 on: May 18, 2011, 07:18:21 PM »

Why wouldn't they have done this long ago? As for images, how many pics have been already provided to the media by the family for $'s?

They tried, it failed, and so will this.
I checked the patent office and applications pending through May 12, 2011-

It's not there.
Thank you Blink, I thought you had posted that they had failed before.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: May 18, 2011, 07:19:03 PM »

If the Anthony's are going to try and copyright every and anything inferring justice for this little girl, they are going to spend the rest of their lives in court.

How do you copyright words, which are in effect sounds? 

Wouldn't that be like patenting air?

I'm sure the Anthony's didn't coin the phrase Justice for Caylee, this probably started in/by the media.

So, now they "own" the phrase.

They seemed to do everything within their powers to make sure Caylee does not receive justice. They lied, tampered with evidence, lied, never looked for Caylee, lied, made major amounts of money from Caylee, lied, couldn't give Caylee's hairbrush to FBI, lied, etc, etc. 

Yeah, it's all about Justice for Caylee for the Ants.  Sure it is.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: May 18, 2011, 07:20:06 PM »

Grandparents Get Caylee Anthony Name Trademarked
Posted: 3:27 pm EDT May 18, 2011

Yep, and I got docked $1.18 from my Zazzle.com account to prove it!
The irony is $0.88 of that $1.18 earnings were from purchases made after Nancy Grace's show last night. 1 purchase was made @ 10:43 last night, and 1 purchase was made this morning @ 12:26am.
  That infuriates me that they took your money away Seeme. I hate the Anthony's.

I don't care about the money......I didn't even know I had earnings from purchases until this morning. I created the products in 2009, and ordered them for myself. Never even checked on my account since 2009 until today.  I never gave them my banking info so my earnings sat in limbo. My balance after today's deduction is ..........get ready..........a whole $0.32.  That's right, 32 cents!
This whole trademark nonsense is beyond ridiculous IMO. I figure G & C must be running out of money.

Here's my question......Do the greedy, despicable Anthony's get my $1.18??
If so, I will be pi$$ed off!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: May 18, 2011, 07:21:49 PM »

This site has been active for awhile.  So, how can the Ants try to copyright the phrase?   

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: May 18, 2011, 07:21:49 PM »

This crap that the defense is playing has pizzed me off to know end, as well as the Ants and their trademark... I am going to dinner with my skating coaches and I have three words to say before I leave and have some     

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE[/b]

So Ants, sue JSM for copyright violation. I hope you and your evil spawn all rot in H*ll.

Sorry Klaas had to get this off my chest. My blood is boiling right now.

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::

Have a good evening monkeys and hope and pray a jury is selected tomorrow.
  Good for you joesamas mama!!   I have been waiting for you to let loose.  You do it well!!   Enjoy your evening!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: May 18, 2011, 07:22:25 PM »

Grandparents Get Caylee Anthony Name Trademarked
Posted: 3:27 pm EDT May 18, 2011

Yep, and I got docked $1.18 from my Zazzle.com account to prove it!
The irony is $0.88 of that $1.18 earnings were from purchases made after Nancy Grace's show last night. 1 purchase was made @ 10:43 last night, and 1 purchase was made this morning @ 12:26am.
  That infuriates me that they took your money away Seeme. I hate the Anthony's.

I don't care about the money......I didn't even know I had earnings from purchases until this morning. I created the products in 2009, and ordered them for myself. Never even checked on my account since 2009 until today.  I never gave them my banking info so my earnings sat in limbo. My balance after today's deduction is ..........get ready..........a whole $0.32.  That's right, 32 cents!
This whole trademark nonsense is beyond ridiculous IMO. I figure G & C must be running out of money.

Here's my question......Do the greedy, despicable Anthony's get my $1.18??
If so, I will be pi$$ed off!

Seeme~  What did you purchase?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.