May 27, 2024, 08:36:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187738 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1160 on: May 18, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »

YIKES, I cannot believe Marc Klass just said Casey would have no problem with prison and female sexuality, she would welcome it. WOW, and I thought my lip reading was avaunt guard.

How do you really feel Marc? 

I do agree with him on then political suicide ... no way prosecution better have offered a sweethear deal. Not with this case.
  Monkey Devil! I loved how he said that, then followed it with "she will enjoy playing and being played".  Not sure if that's an exact quote, but it's close.  In context it made me giggle, cause I think he meant conning and getting conned, but he said it right after that little ditty about sex with the girls.  Monkey Devil!

I heard him on there another night saying pretty much the same things...made me giggle too...

O4Bull makes me giggle everytime I see that big rump wiggle! 

Hey O4Bull! If those panties are a pair of Big Girl Panties gotten from Sunny, I should point out that you can only put them on so many times! After that, the elastic wears out and then you really show your arse! 

Uhm.......  posters? Please stay on topic!   
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: May 18, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »

omg im so frustrated! i don't think i can wait until 8 30 am.  sometimes i feel like a crazy person by how much this case has consumed me lately but i think it just shows how important it is that there is justice served for caylee. i really hope there is not a plea deal because i want casey to have to face all of the witnesses against her and have all of her lies made public.  i don't want her to take the easy way out. i know it would cost the tax payers less money if a plea is made but i guess i would prefer her being convicted and hearing the words "guilty of first degree murder as charged in the indictment"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1162 on: May 18, 2011, 09:18:24 PM »

Based solely on JP's PO'd attitude at the end of court, I'm thinking a plea isn't what is going on. Having said that, I think Wreck's exactly right when he says that if a plea deal were in the works, it would be handled in the manner he's stated.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: May 18, 2011, 09:20:40 PM »

Can any observant monkeys check out this video clip starting at about 11:27. I see Jose (basing it on the color of his jacket and his ring) coming over to talk to Casey. She seems to tell him to Go Away. Does anyone else see this?
http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

I enlarged it, it seems like Mason's large ring on right hand with red stone, that's speaking to her.

Brandi~

Can you get a screen shot of the hand with the ring on the chair, I believe it is Mason speaking with casey at the 11:25 mark.

Thanks for the clarification!!

I believe that is Mason's hand/ring.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: May 18, 2011, 09:21:31 PM »

Does anyone find it curious that the trademark thing came about today as well as this unexplained delay? Maybe Baez was going to try to stop Cindy and George's efforts for the trademark, or the two were connected in some other way.

I keep thinking about the letter yesterday where KC looked upset. I thought that might be the trademark news, and so maybe today Baez was attempting to legally respond in some way?
I thought the same thing CBB, that's why she got upset and read it in her lap. It was after the news came out about the trademark on Caylee's name.
You might be onto something. I don't think Casey has lost her rights to Caylees name yet since she hasn't even gone to trial yet. She might be upset about their presumption.
The A's applying for a Caylee trademark is equivalent to them admitting KC is guilty...

YES..Nobody is getting this..it is their smack in the face to Casey.  They have drawn the line..finally..they are not going to put up with this nonsense of her having a bad childhood, sexual abuse, any abuse.  Seriously..have we seen anything close to that..we have seen the opposite..parents trying to cover for their child.  I do not like the A's..but I do not believe Casey had a horrible childhood full of every kind of abuse. 
She is a sociopathic killer and her parents are finally seeing that she is going to throw them under the bus..and they are not ready to accept that. 

.snip 
her having a bad childhood, sexual abuse, any abuse.
This came out of casey's mouth right?
I couldn't, wouldn't believe anything that came out of her mouth period.
She made her bed, now she can sleep in it. Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: May 18, 2011, 09:21:48 PM »

Is Bobo still under investigation by the FL State Bar?  If it's not normal Bobo bs, it's not a plea deal, he's not sick, etc., maybe it's to do with his law license.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1166 on: May 18, 2011, 09:24:24 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

May be as simple as they finally foreclosed on his house, put all of his belongings on the curb and padlocked the doors. I sincerely hope that if they did, it came a flood before he could get there.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: May 18, 2011, 09:26:19 PM »

The question is, will we find out what all this is about tomorrow morning at 8:30am? 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: May 18, 2011, 09:28:44 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

May be as simple as they finally foreclosed on his house, put all of his belongings on the curb and padlocked the doors. I sincerely hope that if they did, it came a flood before he could get there.

Oh, that is too funny!     Monkey Devil! 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: May 18, 2011, 09:29:05 PM »

The question is, will we find out what all this is about tomorrow morning at 8:30am? 
Yes....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: May 18, 2011, 09:29:24 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I probably am, but I thought that once jury selection began that any offer made previously would then be taken off the table. And if that's the case, there can be no plea deal in the works.

you are correct.....once the jury is sworn in any pleas deal is null and void.

OK, Sunny...I am sure you have e-mailed your "friend" by now......hmmmmm????

I did...he has heard of no plea deal...thinks it probably really was a personal situation. I asked about a possible plea deal he says highly doubtful.....BUT once the jury is sworn in the plea would be off the table...so this could be a stall tactic.

TY Sunny..I appreciate the clarification.

So does that also means that Baez can not initiate another deal..by asking the State for another deal, once the jury is sworn? 

I am wording this badly, my apologies. 

If they have a no right now on the current plea, then the jury is sworn in, could Baez come back and request a plea before the trial started? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: May 18, 2011, 09:30:39 PM »

i was wondering the same thing...i hope we do..but it would not surprise me if we don't   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1172 on: May 18, 2011, 09:30:52 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I probably am, but I thought that once jury selection began that any offer made previously would then be taken off the table. And if that's the case, there can be no plea deal in the works.

I need to brush up on law.....I always thought you could plea until the jury came back with the verdict. I am still so pizzed about the stunt today UNLESS it's a plea, but I did see her upset and taking death breaths, her eyes were red and she was teary but she seemed more settled....so maybe she fired Bozo. That is the only other thing that made sense to me as I re-watched the last vid from today.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: May 18, 2011, 09:31:08 PM »

Good question. It is very possible we don't learn what it was tomorrow.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: May 18, 2011, 09:31:13 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
PS: I know for a fact that despite screaming reports to the contrary, the Honorable Judge Perry did not leave town. #caseyanthony
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: May 18, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »

The only time KC 'cries' is when it is about her..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1176 on: May 18, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »

It's Cheney's ring and hand.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: May 18, 2011, 09:32:49 PM »

I think she's saying "do it".
Because of my work schedule I have missed being able to watch the past few days.  Wow is all I can say but it appeared to me she said do it too.  Could it be she said do it - meaning file an appeal? 

I think it was do it too..but was it Baez or Mason?

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: May 18, 2011, 09:34:21 PM »

I need to brush up on law.....I always thought you could plea until the jury came back with the verdict. I am still so pizzed about the stunt today UNLESS it's a plea, but I did see her upset and taking death breaths, her eyes were red and she was teary but she seemed more settled....so maybe she fired Bozo. That is the only other thing that made sense to me as I re-watched the last vid from today.

BBM

Wouldn't we all like to see that? I suspect it was a typo/error, but I love monkey booboos, the truth slips out and they crack me up
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: May 18, 2011, 09:35:26 PM »

I thought that I heard Beth Karas say today that she has had clients plea deal at the last minute, at all different times..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.