May 28, 2024, 07:29:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187762 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: May 18, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »

Why I think this is about a plea:

Judge makes sure the defendant is aware of the conversation.

Judge is this close to seating a jury.

Time is running out, they lose their deposit on the courtroom on Sunday (right?)

If Bozo needs to file a motion, he could have done that in 5 minutes on his puter or phone. He does not need to actually be in the county where the motion is to be filed.

Casey looks a little relieved...and then she looks like she's actually for real crying. Like a weight has been lifted, but she's still carrying a burden. She's listened for 8 days to people say she's guilty (WE KNOW SHE IS!).

To assume that Bozo is filing an appeal against the Evil Mistress of Doom and Georgey Porgy over the copyright thing....I'm sure Judge Perry would literally blow a gasket if Bozo asked to stop the proceedings for that. There's a whole team of lawyers to do the scut lifting. Besides, they all know that A) no way could the copyright have been granted this soon, and B) no way will the copyright be granted. This is the usual Scamthony smoke and mirrors. Spinderella isn't getting enough attention.

I hope you're right.
We'' find out in the am.
It better include a full confession if that's the case.

So, I think a deal is in the works. JMO
I will make sure all my prosecutors are in court at 8;30 so I can cheat and "turn on the internet" just to see what happens. Dang, wish I had an iPhone!

You can't watch flash on the iphone. Trust me, I tried!

Download Skyfire on your iphone. $2.99...go to wftv for instructions once you download. It allows you to livestream with flash.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: May 18, 2011, 10:26:43 PM »

I think they said on NG that the only deal she'd accept was 10 yrs., not that it was offered to her.

That was Leonard Padilla's opinion. Value it accordingly. 

In that case I give it a big fat "0" on Finnell's ruler of 1-10

hahahahahahaha...lmao

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: May 18, 2011, 10:27:42 PM »

This is yesterday.  I don't see a wedding ring but I've never looked and don't know if he usually wears one:

Maybe Baez's unprofessional conduct with a client may have something to do with a missing wedding ring.

Janet

+++++

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html#-

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I had wondered if spiteful Casey had revisited this issue and wanted to get Bozo in trouble because he and she have not been getting along lately..maybe Casey "confided" in one of the female attorneys/aids that she has been so chummy and chatty with lately...
just another thing to add to the unknowns of what is going on...

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1223 on: May 18, 2011, 10:31:49 PM »

$10 says he is a RSO . . . Just a gut feeling
What's RSO stand for? someone Religious?

Registered Sex Offender - they guy gives me the creeps so it was my guess.

I might kicked out of here for saying this but so be it. I think to hear someone's voice and decide he might be a registered sex offender with absolutely nothing to indicate that and then go on the hunt is so unfair.
I don't know anything about this man but he is attending college to become an RN and while he lacked money to buy gas yesterday, it doesn't make him a bum.  In fact, IMO, he is trying to make something of himself.

I agree that voice is not enough to go on - I was not just working with the voice. He has an attitude, he did not fill out the jury questionnaire fully, he did not want to discuss the problem with a criminal accusation in public. It was more his whole demeanor that made me think it. I know several RSO and they all behave like this guy.

But you are correct that I should not jump to conclusions and for that I apologize.

they won't allow you in rn school or any sort of nursing program if you are a rso.

Unless I misunderstood him, he was not in school yet, but had that planned. I have to agree there was something wrong with this one,. If he had a criminal background as it appeared then he should have been dismissed by the judge and not make the state take a strike.

I hate to belabor this point but I stand  by my opinion - which is all it is. Think about KC - motor home trip ect - all grandiose thinking that will never happen. I think this is the same thing with this guy. When he blew off yesterday and did not fill out the form he sent my BS meter out of control. But it is JMO

MY big thing was he was 42 I think, did not work.  Who paid his rent? Where did he live?  How can you be 42 and not have a job.  So many questions for me.  I did not go to RSO though, I didn't have enough to put that in my head.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: May 18, 2011, 10:32:52 PM »

Thx, seeme.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: May 18, 2011, 10:33:14 PM »

This picture nauseates me now as much as it did the first time I saw it.......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: May 18, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »

Why does this article say they "tradmarked" Caylee Anthony and Justice for Caylee, when they just applied?  Why doesn't WFTV check it's facts better?  

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, have trademarked the name Caylee Anthony, in order to stop companies from selling merchandise.

The Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, said they also trademarked the phrase "justice for Caylee" after everything from hats to underwear were being sold with the phrase. A cease and desist letter was also sent to two websites selling the merchandise.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27933910/detail.html

I am beginning to think Lippman is as big a BSer as bozo. He can send out all the "cease & desist" letters he wants but if I was selling that merchandise, I would laugh in his face. They may have recently applied for "justice for Caylee" as that is a specific phrase, but until their trademark is granted they don't have any legal standing, not to mention if someone has been using (which many have) that since 2008 they won't approve that trademark for the Anthonys. It only takes one person who has been using it to keep the trademark from being approved. I will look up the applications for recent trademarks to see if that is even true.

Just as I suspected...........BS again by the Anthonys

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=4007:mk9k10.3.1

Thanks Turbo.  They did not trademark anything yet, and they prob won't be allowed either.  Lippmann is ruining his reputation just by being associated with them.  I can see them in a room, Cindy with a belt, beating Lipppman to do their bidding and he asks how high to jump when they tell him to jump.  Idiot.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: May 18, 2011, 10:34:49 PM »

Ya, am thinking the trademark for "justice for Caylee" isn't gonna fly, for many reasons.  Another being that there has been a forum online named that, since 2008. 

Justice For Caylee
"The dead cannot cry out for justice, it is the duty of the living to do it for them."

http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/

with this at the bottom of their page:
Copyright (with copyright mark) 2008 Justice For Caylee All Rights Reserved.

Because this site is still up tells me something, they cannot get it shut down, and they need to shut up.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: May 18, 2011, 10:36:18 PM »

question...did anyone see the prosecution when JP was talking to Cheney about him talking to his client and then saying that court was adjourned until tomorrow? did it appear that they were shocked or surprised or did it appear that they also knew what was going on? haven't heard anything about the prosecution on this..

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: May 18, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »

In some of today's videos KC looks rather perplexed and bothered.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: May 18, 2011, 10:40:05 PM »

I agree Turbo
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: May 18, 2011, 10:40:38 PM »

If they are losing the courtroom after tomorrow what is next? JP said after the close of business tomorrow they are out of there.
Turbo, I think at the end he said that they will have the or a courtroom until Saturday.

I just realized that as I missed that part. Thanks. When JP was talking about Liberty county, I was thinking how in the heck is he going to the panhandle?  He sounded as if he had checked out all the counties and there was no where but a community center there. If they were going to use a community center, why not one in the area they were already in?

I do not get how that all works at all.  How can we expect the this to take place in any county and for us to have use of the court house forever.  They have business to do too I am suer.  What does one county have to do to get another county to just give up their court house for as long as it takes?  LIke somebody pointed out it took 3 months to seat Scott Peterson's jury then to try the case?  How was that county able to handle that length of time.  Did they get paid a large sum of money or something? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: May 18, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »

I just realized there were no issues with her hands today. hmmmmmm   lol   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: May 18, 2011, 10:41:51 PM »

Was thinking the same thing myself. I even wondered a couple of times today if the reality of her situation is setting in...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: May 18, 2011, 10:46:29 PM »

If they are losing the courtroom after tomorrow what is next? JP said after the close of business tomorrow they are out of there.
Turbo, I think at the end he said that they will have the or a courtroom until Saturday.

I just realized that as I missed that part. Thanks. When JP was talking about Liberty county, I was thinking how in the heck is he going to the panhandle?  He sounded as if he had checked out all the counties and there was no where but a community center there. If they were going to use a community center, why not one in the area they were already in?

I do not get how that all works at all.  How can we expect the this to take place in any county and for us to have use of the court house forever.  They have business to do too I am suer.  What does one county have to do to get another county to just give up their court house for as long as it takes?  LIke somebody pointed out it took 3 months to seat Scott Peterson's jury then to try the case?  How was that county able to handle that length of time.  Did they get paid a large sum of money or something? 
I think Orange County has to cough up the money for the extra security and court officers. Plus I'm sure they're also paying for the hotel rooms or some sort of per dium for the judge and prosecutors, add all transportation. It's costing the state and Orange County a big chunk of their budget.

I know, maybe OC can sue the A's and confiscate any monies from their trademarking Caylee and Casey? Bet Seeme would rather the state get her $.88.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: May 18, 2011, 10:47:01 PM »

I think she's saying "do it".

Now I'm leaning towards Bozo left to file a motion against the Anthony's.
Casey is not happy with their copywriting plans and she wants to quash it.

i think you are right the timing would work with that

I don't think JP would recess the court for something so insignificant as filing against the Anthonys.  That could be done anytime and the judge is on a tight schedule to get this jury and get out of that courtroom.

As I said before............all will be fun & games in the court until bozo starts pulling his crazy underhanded crap.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: May 18, 2011, 10:47:37 PM »

Rumor elsewhere is that that a plea has been made. From http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

I would be shocked if she took a plea.  I would be angry if that was allowed at this stage.  I would be angry if the state offered her one, Unless it was life in prison w/o parole.  No other offer would work for me. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: May 18, 2011, 10:51:17 PM »

Was thinking the same thing myself. I even wondered a couple of times today if the reality of her situation is setting in...
I have been saying that perhaps the reason they did not plea out before is that they were waiting to see what kind of jury "make-up" they were going to get. I think they are at the point where they feel that they have no advantage. Casey may finally be resolved to that. I could be wrong for the first time ( Monkey Devil!) -- but, I still think this is about over. I just hope the State hangs tough!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1238 on: May 18, 2011, 10:52:11 PM »

I can't remember but did Judge Perry give his usual spiel not to discuss the case etc to the jurors before he dismissed court today?? And WTH did Bozo need even longer than the unusually long lunch break anyway.....something is up and if it's a stall tactic, Bozo should lose his license (well, he should have never had one....also should have lost it over his ineptitude already IMO)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: May 18, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »

::snipping2::

court spokeswoman wouldn't give any explanation, and Mason gave no clues outside the courtroom either.

Later in the afternoon, Baez told the Orlando Sentinel via a text message: "Today's adjournment was due to a private matter. Please stop the speculation, as jury selection will continue at 8:30 tomorrow morning. No further statements will be made."

After that, Baez was spotted smiling with other defense attorneys in his car outside a hotel near the Pinellas County Courthouse.

::snipping2::

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-week-two-wedne20110518,0,2431463.story
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.