May 23, 2024, 04:06:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187635 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: May 18, 2011, 10:53:33 PM »

Wreck..agree..
but what possible advantage would it give the state to let her plea? they have to know that they have a good solid case against her and after hearing guilty, guilty by possible jurors, if they did give her a plea, I think it will be quite a stiff sentence..what do you think?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: May 18, 2011, 10:55:06 PM »

WOW..........how much weight has bozo gained? He has 3 or more chins now. I hadn't realized it until I looked back at some of his older pictures.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: May 18, 2011, 10:55:14 PM »

Rumor elsewhere is that that a plea has been made. From http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

I would be shocked if she took a plea.  I would be angry if that was allowed at this stage.  I would be angry if the state offered her one, Unless it was life in prison w/o parole.  No other offer would work for me. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: May 18, 2011, 10:56:03 PM »

In some of today's videos KC looks rather perplexed and bothered.

Was thinking the same thing myself. I even wondered a couple of times today if the reality of her situation is setting in...
I have been saying that perhaps the reason they did not plea out before is that they were waiting to see what kind of jury "make-up" they were going to get. I think they are at the point where they feel that they have no advantage. Casey may finally be resolved to that. I could be wrong for the first time ( Monkey Devil!) -- but, I still think this is about over. I just hope the State hangs tough!

Me too Wreck...it has to be getting to her to see and hear with her own eyes how many of the perspective jurors say she is guilty. Was also thinking today that while we can see the looks she is giving them when they proclaim her guilty, we are not privy to the looks they are giving her.....now that I would love to see...Maybe Ms.Casey is starting to get a hint that the jig is up...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1244 on: May 18, 2011, 11:00:02 PM »

Teary-Eyed Casey Anthony Leaves Court
Judge Perry Orders Recess Until 8:30 A.M.

http://www.wesh.com/r/27939069/detail.html

Thanks,I thought she looked like she had been crying. 
the judge on the other hand........quite pizzed.   

I don't see crying either.  I hate her.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: May 18, 2011, 11:01:11 PM »

Wreck..agree..
but what possible advantage would it give the state to let her plea? they have to know that they have a good solid case against her and after hearing guilty, guilty by possible jurors, if they did give her a plea, I think it will be quite a stiff sentence..what do you think?

Oh, I think the State WOULD demand a very harsh sentence upon agreeing to a plea at this point. Reality is -- a conviction for murder has to be won against a wide variety of circumstances -- and the case has to be PERFECT to withstand appeals and perhaps a stupid jurist (such as farmville lady). This case will cost Florida $MILLIONS -- it is safer to attain a "guaranteed" outcome  -- although it may not be exactly the very best if all things went as they wanted.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: May 18, 2011, 11:03:26 PM »

A trademark only protects goods and services.  It has nothing to do with text on a website.  Yesterday I posted the information that to get a trade mark you have to either prove you have already been selling something with the mark on it , or prove that you are going to be selling something and must include the design/prototype.  For the Rosebuds to get a Trademark they have to be in the selling business of somethine with those words on it.  If they do not sell something within a certain time frame that the Trademark was granted they can ask for an extension.  There is a limited number of extensions before they lose the trademark.

It is all on this site http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/law/index.jsp

here is a snipped explaining what a trademark is and what it protects

Do Trademarks, Copyrights, and Patents protect the same things?

No. Trademarks, copyrights, and patents protect different types of intellectual property. A trademark typically protects brand names and logos used on goods and services. A copyright protects an original artistic or literay work. A patent protects an invention. For example, if you invent a new kind of vacuum cleaner, you would apply for a patent to protect the invention itself. You would apply to register a trademark to protect the brand name of the vacuum cleaner. And you might register a copyright for the TV commercial that you use to market the product.

::snipping2::

The application must be filed in the name of the owner of the mark. The owner of the mark is the person or entity who controls the nature and quality of the goods/services identified by the mark. The owner is not necessarily the name of the person filling out the form. The owner may be an individual, corporation, partnership, LLC, or other type of legal entity.

::snipping2::

http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/basics/BasicFacts_with_correct_links.pdf

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: May 18, 2011, 11:04:55 PM »

Wreck..agree..

Oh, I think the State WOULD demand a very harsh sentence upon agreeing to a plea at this point. Reality is -- a conviction for murder has to be won against a wide variety of circumstances -- and the case has to be PERFECT to withstand appeals and perhaps a stupid jurist (such as farmville lady). This case will cost Florida $MILLIONS -- it is safer to attain a "guaranteed" outcome  -- although it may not be exactly the very best if all things went as they wanted.

makes sense...
If she got 50 years, no parole..I could be happy with that..just knowing that she will be really old and haggard by the time that she gets out and unable to procreate or enjoy her life .....

When this is over, will Judge Perry be able to speak about whether he felt that Casey would have gotten the DP or  really his opinion on the whole case?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: May 18, 2011, 11:05:27 PM »

Wreck..agree..

I don't think the state has any hesitation to go to trial with this. They appeared to have been ready for a year or longer. The advantage of giving her some type of deal would be the expense to the state. The state budget for courts is eating them up now and before this trial is over I am betting we are taking of over a million in total costs. I believe bozo has been trying to keep KC from taking a deal, for his own money interest, but now the handwriting is on the wall even for him. With so many jurors saying they can't serve because they believe her guilty right in court he can't but help but know he will lose horribly and his only way to save face at this point is to get her to deal.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: May 18, 2011, 11:06:11 PM »

nite monkeys...will be here in the morning bright and early with my coffee ....
Justice for Caylee

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: May 18, 2011, 11:06:42 PM »

WOW..........how much weight has bozo gained? He has 3 or more chins now. I hadn't realized it until I looked back at some of his older pictures.

Those are "crab puff" chins. The weight gain could explain why Bozo isn't wearing a wedding band..if he's still hitched.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1251 on: May 18, 2011, 11:07:25 PM »

truTV saying mason appeared shaken when he left the court..If it was just an appeal why not just say it. I think it is something more.

Anyone checked the Hawaiian Hotel to see if Bobo checked in during lunch? 

It does not make sense, if bozo was fired during lunch, for him to ask the judge for more time to be fired, LOL.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: May 18, 2011, 11:07:51 PM »

Wreck..agree..

I don't think the state has any hesitation to go to trial with this. They appeared to have been ready for a year or longer. The advantage of giving her some type of deal would be the expense to the state. The state budget for courts is eating them up now and before this trial is over I am betting we are taking of over a million in total costs. I believe bozo has been trying to keep KC from taking a deal, for his own money interest, but now the handwriting is on the wall even for him. With so many jurors saying they can't serve because they believe her guilty right in court he can't but help but know he will lose horribly and his only way to save face at this point is to get her to deal.

thanks for your thoughts Turbo..and it could be the way for Bozo to save face..plea it out..
see you in the morning!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: May 18, 2011, 11:09:55 PM »

Wreck..agree..

I agree ...in my friends daughters murder trial people in the community were pizzed that they went for LWOP and not the DP...the prosecutor sat my friend down and told her in no uncertain terms that there was a possibility that if they went for the DP there was a much greater chance the murdering scum would walk....for one thing even though they say they can do it,when it comes right down to it jurors are more likely to go for LWOP than DP ...just the enormity of sentancing someone to die ...its huge....as the prosecutor told my friend it is better to go for the sure thing than take a chance at him walking....and farmville lady is a wild card...jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: May 18, 2011, 11:10:35 PM »

Rumor elsewhere is that that a plea has been made. From http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

I would be shocked if she took a plea.  I would be angry if that was allowed at this stage.  I would be angry if the state offered her one, Unless it was life in prison w/o parole.  No other offer would work for me.  

If she got 30 years with good time she could be out in 15 and she has already served almost 3, so realistically she could be back on the street in 12 years if she gets 30. If she gets 20 she could be out in about 10 and with her time served she would be out in 7 years, so think about that one.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1255 on: May 18, 2011, 11:10:50 PM »

Wreck..agree..

This is what I think, of course I could be way off....but I think he wanted that book deal and I also think they wanted to gauge the reaction of the jury pool, and after seeing that maybe someone had a "come to Jesus" moment with Casey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: May 18, 2011, 11:11:28 PM »

Someone was wondering if this could have anything to do with the foreclosures against the Bobos. Here are the latest on both cases

2010 CA 003354 MF U.S. BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION VS BAEZ, JOSE
File Date 05/12/2010 Case Status  OPEN Case Status Date 05/12/2010
Ticket Number  Case Disposition UNDISPOSED Case Disposition Date

Date  Text   
11/08/2010  DEFAULT AGAINST UNKNOWN TENANT I (DEFENDANT); UNKNOWN TENANT II (DEFENDANT);     
11/05/2010  MOTION FOR DEFAULT     
11/05/2010  AFFIDAVIT OF INABILITY TO DETERMINE MILITARY STATUS 

http://198.140.240.34/pa/

2010 CA 005219 MF OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC VS BAEZ, JOSE   
File Date 08/17/2010 Case Status  OPEN Case Status Date 08/17/2010
Ticket Number  Case Disposition UNDISPOSED Case Disposition Date

03/28/2011  DEFENDANTS' ANSWER AND AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES TO COMPLAINT (MZ)     
03/23/2011  E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE FROM JESSICA DUPREE TO SALLY HERRERA CONCERNING CANCELLATION OF 3/23/11 HEARING (LB)     
03/21/2011  AGREED ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO DISMISS (BC)     
03/21/2011  LETTER TO JUDGE FROM THE LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL C. CONSUEGRA, P.L. (BC)     
03/17/2011  NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF HEARING 3/23/11 2:30 PM (AA)     
02/28/2011  COURT EVENT SET Event: MOTION TO DISMISS Date: 03/23/2011 Time: 2:30 pm Judge: LEGENDRE, RONALD A Location: HEARING ROOM 6E Result: CANCELLED 

http://198.140.240.34/pa/
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: May 18, 2011, 11:14:51 PM »

I would be shocked if she took a plea.  I would be angry if that was allowed at this stage.  I would be angry if the state offered her one, Unless it was life in prison w/o parole.  No other offer would work for me.  

If she got 30 years with good time she could be out in 15 and she has already served almost 3, so realistically she could be back on the street in 12 years if she gets 30. If she gets 20 she could be out in about 10 and with her time served she would be out in 7 years, so think about that one.

The thought makes me want to.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: May 18, 2011, 11:15:21 PM »

That's scarey Turbo - KC would still be fertile and would probably start stealing from C&G's nursing home accounts.

Personally, I don't think the skank would last long on the street. Everybody's got her number and they ain't callin...
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: May 18, 2011, 11:15:24 PM »

Those are "crab puff" chins. The weight gain could explain why Bozo isn't wearing a wedding band..if he's still hitched.

What's he trying to make himself look like in this shot? An angel? What a pose-r.

I would love to think this girl is finally gonna take a plea and save Florida time and money, but ten years? I don't see the state allowing that, not after all this sicko has done and put so many people through let alone the horror poor Caylee went through. That's like a slap on the wrist and hard to see happening. I keep remembering what her so called father said to police, that she will take a lie all the way if she has to, and I don't know how many times I've seen that monster get furious any time anyone said she did anything wrong... she's such a sicko... they would have to pin her down and force a plea on her I think. I think both she and cindy would rather die than admit they so much as pass gas. When she did admit to something bad, she said to Lee, MAYBE I'm a spiteful %IT*&. You can't tell the state that Maybe you killed someone.

Such unpredictable sickos. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.