May 23, 2024, 02:17:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187626 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 18, 2011, 11:51:27 AM »

I'm going to take a nap...will be back.

Justice for Caylee!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 18, 2011, 11:51:48 AM »

Oh ok tyvm Smile
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #462 on: May 18, 2011, 11:54:34 AM »

This is BS.  Now an hour and a half break for lunch.   
  They should get a bag of burgers and eat in the courtroom instead of and hour and a half lunch.

PIZZA ANYONE? Monkey Devil!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: May 18, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

Why does this article say they "tradmarked" Caylee Anthony and Justice for Caylee, when they just applied?  Why doesn't WFTV check it's facts better? 

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, have trademarked the name Caylee Anthony, in order to stop companies from selling merchandise.

The Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, said they also trademarked the phrase "justice for Caylee" after everything from hats to underwear were being sold with the phrase. A cease and desist letter was also sent to two websites selling the merchandise.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27933910/detail.html

I am beginning to think Lippman is as big a BSer as bozo. He can send out all the "cease & desist" letters he wants but if I was selling that merchandise, I would laugh in his face. They may have recently applied for "justice for Caylee" as that is a specific phrase, but until their trademark is granted they don't have any legal standing, not to mention if someone has been using (which many have) that since 2008 they won't approve that trademark for the Anthonys. It only takes one person who has been using it to keep the trademark from being approved. I will look up the applications for recent trademarks to see if that is even true.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: May 18, 2011, 12:08:48 PM »

With some of these pj, Im surprised this hasnt happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w3evmb-z4Y&feature=autoplay&list=FLo3V_mvW7fEQ&index=14&playnext=1

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 18, 2011, 12:10:32 PM »

$10 says he is a RSO . . . Just a gut feeling
What's RSO stand for? someone Religious?

Registered Sex Offender - they guy gives me the creeps so it was my guess.

I might kicked out of here for saying this but so be it. I think to hear someone's voice and decide he might be a registered sex offender with absolutely nothing to indicate that and then go on the hunt is so unfair.
I don't know anything about this man but he is attending college to become an RN and while he lacked money to buy gas yesterday, it doesn't make him a bum.  In fact, IMO, he is trying to make something of himself.

I agree that voice is not enough to go on - I was not just working with the voice. He has an attitude, he did not fill out the jury questionnaire fully, he did not want to discuss the problem with a criminal accusation in public. It was more his whole demeanor that made me think it. I know several RSO and they all behave like this guy.

But you are correct that I should not jump to conclusions and for that I apologize.

they won't allow you in rn school or any sort of nursing program if you are a rso.

Unless I misunderstood him, he was not in school yet, but had that planned. I have to agree there was something wrong with this one,. If he had a criminal background as it appeared then he should have been dismissed by the judge and not make the state take a strike.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: May 18, 2011, 12:10:51 PM »

OMG 

I cannot understand what he was saying but I hope it was nothing serious!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: May 18, 2011, 12:11:50 PM »

They should get a bag of burgers and eat in the courtroom instead of and hour and a half lunch.

Whataburgers!!!!   

CC- You know what What-A-Burgers are??????

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #468 on: May 18, 2011, 12:12:31 PM »

I might kicked out of here for saying this but so be it. I think to hear someone's voice and decide he might be a registered sex offender with absolutely nothing to indicate that and then go on the hunt is so unfair.
I don't know anything about this man but he is attending college to become an RN and while he lacked money to buy gas yesterday, it doesn't make him a bum.  In fact, IMO, he is trying to make something of himself.

I agree that voice is not enough to go on - I was not just working with the voice. He has an attitude, he did not fill out the jury questionnaire fully, he did not want to discuss the problem with a criminal accusation in public. It was more his whole demeanor that made me think it. I know several RSO and they all behave like this guy.

But you are correct that I should not jump to conclusions and for that I apologize.

they won't allow you in rn school or any sort of nursing program if you are a rso.

Unless I misunderstood him, he was not in school yet, but had that planned. I have to agree there was something wrong with this one,. If he had a criminal background as it appeared then he should have been dismissed by the judge and not make the state take a strike.
Oh I love a good PLAN. My plan? Win the lottery!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #469 on: May 18, 2011, 12:13:49 PM »

I hate to belabor this point but I stand  by my opinion - which is all it is. Think about KC - motor home trip ect - all grandiose thinking that will never happen. I think this is the same thing with this guy. When he blew off yesterday and did not fill out the form he sent my BS meter out of control. But it is JMO

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: May 18, 2011, 12:13:54 PM »

Maybe the judge should do like one up north did last year. Sent the sheriff to Wal-mart with a bus.

Awesome!!  The People Of Walmart!   

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #471 on: May 18, 2011, 12:15:36 PM »

Whataburgers!!!!   

Delicious burgers that andrea lyon and jarhead have had too many of.   

Do No Evil 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: May 18, 2011, 12:16:06 PM »

Why does this article say they "tradmarked" Caylee Anthony and Justice for Caylee, when they just applied?  Why doesn't WFTV check it's facts better?  

Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, have trademarked the name Caylee Anthony, in order to stop companies from selling merchandise.

The Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, said they also trademarked the phrase "justice for Caylee" after everything from hats to underwear were being sold with the phrase. A cease and desist letter was also sent to two websites selling the merchandise.

I am beginning to think Lippman is as big a BSer as bozo. He can send out all the "cease & desist" letters he wants but if I was selling that merchandise, I would laugh in his face. They may have recently applied for "justice for Caylee" as that is a specific phrase, but until their trademark is granted they don't have any legal standing, not to mention if someone has been using (which many have) that since 2008 they won't approve that trademark for the Anthonys. It only takes one person who has been using it to keep the trademark from being approved. I will look up the applications for recent trademarks to see if that is even true.

Just as I suspected...........BS again by the Anthonys

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=4007:mk9k10.3.1

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: May 18, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »

Whataburgers!!!!   

EEeeek!   (I was gonna tell ya I had one yesterday!) 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: May 18, 2011, 12:18:44 PM »

Why does this article say they "tradmarked" Caylee Anthony and Justice for Caylee, when they just applied?  Why doesn't WFTV check it's facts better? 

Ya, am thinking the trademark for "justice for Caylee" isn't gonna fly, for many reasons.  Another being that there has been a forum online named that, since 2008. 

Justice For Caylee
"The dead cannot cry out for justice, it is the duty of the living to do it for them."

http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/

with this at the bottom of their page:
Copyright (with copyright mark) 2008 Justice For Caylee All Rights Reserved.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: May 18, 2011, 12:18:52 PM »

I hate to belabor this point but I stand  by my opinion - which is all it is. Think about KC - motor home trip ect - all grandiose thinking that will never happen. I think this is the same thing with this guy. When he blew off yesterday and did not fill out the form he sent my BS meter out of control. But it is JMO

I suspect you are right on your feeling about this one. I also wondered if he was an alcohol or drug user the way he answered and the way he had so many jobs and a grandiose attitude when he is nothing.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: May 18, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »

Why does this article say they "tradmarked" Caylee Anthony and Justice for Caylee, when they just applied?  Why doesn't WFTV check it's facts better?  

I just wonder what Cindy holds over these attorneys that they go public with these ridiculous statements?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: May 18, 2011, 12:22:59 PM »

I hate to belabor this point but I stand  by my opinion - which is all it is. Think about KC - motor home trip ect - all grandiose thinking that will never happen. I think this is the same thing with this guy. When he blew off yesterday and did not fill out the form he sent my BS meter out of control. But it is JMO

IMO, he was a liar with an attitude. I don't think he had any interest in seeing justice served one way or the other. He wanted to cause a scene, to be noticed. He'd have been the one juror that would have held out, purely for the attention.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #478 on: May 18, 2011, 12:26:19 PM »

I just wonder what Cindy holds over these attorneys that they go public with these ridiculous statements?

A hammer?   

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #479 on: May 18, 2011, 12:26:59 PM »

Whataburgers!!!!   

EEeeek!   (I was gonna tell ya I had one yesterday!) 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.