May 28, 2024, 02:09:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187749 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: May 18, 2011, 01:59:57 PM »

I am just sick over this.  I am crying.  I don't know what is going on but I DO know that it delays Justice for Caylee.  Whether it is a plea or an appeal, it seems that we will never get to the end of this.   

don't let it upset you....it will end,  just as it is supposed to.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: May 18, 2011, 02:00:47 PM »

TruTV just replayed the "end" of today's hearing. Casey was wiping her eyes, and Judge Perry appeared to be forcing courtesy, but pizzed.

MOO

Day 1 of Jury selection JP asked is KC would take a plea and they said NO.  If they are looking for one now he will be pizzed after going through all this.  I seriously think they are filing an appeal which would also make him pizzed. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: May 18, 2011, 02:01:12 PM »

I am thinking back over this - if it was an appeal the judge would not have said we will be back at 8:30 in the morning because he would not know how long it would take for an appeal to be ruled on.

Wonder if something happened to one of the Anthonys?

I'm thinking it has to be something else to. I mean this has all been out in the open why hide an appeal. People will find out anyway.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: May 18, 2011, 02:01:25 PM »

just got back..saw the clip of JP asking if defense has had a chance to speak to Miz Anthony..
JP is pizzed! pizzed!
could be Baez got fired or else a plea..
I'm thinking Bozo got fired cause Tru TV just said the defense sat at 2 different tables today and that is not usual.  Plus, with them also saying Mason looked shaken. 

The main lawyers sat at the same seats and table they have been sitting at for days.

In order: Baez, Mason, Finnell, Casey and Dorothy Sims.

TruTV was talking about where they were sitting at the lunch tables, not in the courtroom. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: May 18, 2011, 02:01:42 PM »

As of right now, nothing has been filed with the courts.

~~~just read Shaeffer's opinion that Baez is ill. He does not think it is any of the things we have been speculating about here.

Do they mean more sick then normal?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #665 on: May 18, 2011, 02:02:09 PM »

just got back..saw the clip of JP asking if defense has had a chance to speak to Miz Anthony..
JP is pizzed! pizzed!
I'm thinking Bozo got fired cause Tru TV just said the defense sat at 2 different tables today and that is not usual.  Plus, with them also saying Mason looked shaken. 

The main lawyers sat at the same seats and table they have been sitting at for days.

I didn't explain fully.  They said they didn't sit together at lunch today and that was unusual.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 18, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »

Judge Puts Attorneys On Notice In Casey Day 9 Jury Selection
It's day 9 of Casey Anthony on trial and on Wednesday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry put the lawyers on notice. (05/18/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/27938613/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: May 18, 2011, 02:02:22 PM »

Would jury selection have to stop if she fired Byass?  I'd think Mason would just step in as lead counsel in that case ... and they could go on?  But what do I know ...

I agree with you.  Baez wasn't "really" lead attorney anyway.  If you noticed, everything he said was written on a tablet for him.  At the very beginning he had to have a death qualified attorney with him.  Mason would be up to date and not need time to catch up.  I personally think some sort of appeal has been filed.  Even I, a total novice, felt that Perry was being unfair to both sides.  My money is on an appeal.  JMO

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: May 18, 2011, 02:02:33 PM »

I am thinking back over this - if it was an appeal the judge would not have said we will be back at 8:30 in the morning because he would not know how long it would take for an appeal to be ruled on.

Why would that stop the process?  They could still pick a jury even if the bus finally hit one of them...no?

LOL
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: May 18, 2011, 02:02:37 PM »

~~~just read Shaeffer's opinion that Baez is ill. He does not think it is any of the things we have been speculating about here.
Hmmm, why would he get to go home to cause a half day's recess when Finnell sat there for days infecting everyone & literally holding herself up against a wall.   If that is the case, unless he went to the ER with more than a bug that's BS that they couldnt continue.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: May 18, 2011, 02:03:45 PM »

Like I said earlier, a trumped up excuse--knowing they can't continue without lead attorney being present. Baez may be ill-informed, ill-mannered, sick in the head, but just plain old ill he is not. If this is the case, I hope he gets smacked with contempt of court.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: May 18, 2011, 02:03:56 PM »

If Baez was fired by Casey, why would that make the Judge pizzed?  I'd think he'd be happy.  lol  As others have said, Mason could just step in and take over, there wouldn't be a delay in trial with that.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: May 18, 2011, 02:04:14 PM »

Teary-Eyed Casey Anthony Leaves Court
Judge Perry Orders Recess Until 8:30 A.M.

http://www.wesh.com/r/27939069/detail.html

Bah. She did not appear teary-eyed. I saw her smile sweetly at those two women on the side table as she walked past them on her way out.

Ditto.....I did she her swipe the corners of both eyes...but I didn't see any tears, no red face or nose and as you said she smile as she walked past the ladies and then shook her hinney all the way out the door

Her azz is as big as mine, and she likes to shake it. 
I notice she's got on a black, low cut shirt, and some different pants.  I think she wanted to look hot for Bozo and then she fired his azz.  That will delay this crazy chit and she can feel good about getting the last "word" with Bozo (after saying she was acting like a 2 year old).  Since that happened, she's been fuming inside.  Add to that her parents seemingly breaking away from her, and she needs to feel "in control" of something again.  She can achieve that in her mind with a "do over".  Bye Bye Byazz. JMO

Even if she fired JB, Mason could take over....this trial is going to happen...we just don't know when. I am still going with they filed a motion with the supreme court of FL

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #673 on: May 18, 2011, 02:04:25 PM »

What are you thinking monkeys? An appeal of what?

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: May 18, 2011, 02:04:40 PM »

JP is pizzed! pizzed!

TruTV was talking about where they were sitting at the lunch tables, not in the courtroom. 

Thanks, and thanks, west.

I obviously thought she meant in court. Wink

Also didn't realize that the media had access to them at lunch.

*shrug*

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #675 on: May 18, 2011, 02:04:41 PM »

Hmmm, why would he get to go home to cause a half day's recess when Finnell sat there for days infecting everyone & literally holding herself up against a wall.   If that is the case, unless he went to the ER with more than a bug that's BS that they couldnt continue.
yeah, and why would Mason be shaken up about that? I like BS, but I think it's something else.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #676 on: May 18, 2011, 02:05:02 PM »

In Sessions keeps replaying the video. JP really is pizzed, IMO. I'm thinking a plea wouldn't have that effect on JP, but an appeal would.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: May 18, 2011, 02:05:12 PM »

Would jury selection have to stop if she fired Byass?  I'd think Mason would just step in as lead counsel in that case ... and they could go on?  But what do I know ...

I agree with you.  Baez wasn't "really" lead attorney anyway.  If you noticed, everything he said was written on a tablet for him.  At the very beginning he had to have a death qualified attorney with him.  Mason would be up to date and not need time to catch up.  I personally think some sort of appeal has been filed.  Even I, a total novice, felt that Perry was being unfair to both sides.  My money is on an appeal.  JMO

IMHO, that would cause little to no delay due to what you mentioned.   There is no "catch up" time required with a "team" in place & two of which that are DP qualified & are familiar with the entire case.   Casey would haver had to fire the entire team for that type of delay & it would have been way obvious in that court room.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 18, 2011, 02:05:35 PM »

Do they mean more sick then normal?
One of the In Session guys walked out with him at lunch break and said he seemed fine ??? Who knows!

What I do know is I will be sitting here ... not working again ... tomorrow morning! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: May 18, 2011, 02:05:44 PM »

I'm thinking it has to be something else to. I mean this has all been out in the open why hide an appeal. People will find out anyway.

The secrecy of this is the key. An appeal is not secret - sickness is not secret  the prosecution is not talking - it has to be an attempt at a plea bargain.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.