May 27, 2024, 07:03:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187735 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: May 18, 2011, 02:29:08 PM »

Did anyone see the State table when all this went down?  Did it seem they knew, or were they as surprised as us?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #761 on: May 18, 2011, 02:29:58 PM »

TruTV says that AF backed her chair away from the others during lunch and was on the phone the whole time. 

Thanks Wyks!  I can't watch TruTv as my granddaughter is watching SpongeBob!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 18, 2011, 02:30:01 PM »

MuffyBee, Blumonkey, TvPolice, KCJackie, Cappuccino, BabsKats, darla, NewfieMonkey, Samarie, KarmaRoundUp, Wyks, NCSunny, kippy, Sister, Protect the little babies, Tolerance, littletxlady, slowsouthernrain, sharon, oldhippychik, Gizmo, strawberry thunder, AzGrama, Truth Baby, Grandma2Maddie, karenmamo, Curly, 4myjoey, Magic Eyes, terryd270, sunshine12, orchidfae, cadillac, SunnyinTX, heathers, wreck, Rizzy, callie4u, Stacey, Rosenut, Praying4Angels, TURBOTHINK, NCMike, twocents, flutter1, MalteseMom, Gypsy DD, ShariVari, macy, Irish Monkey, georgia peach, melliebell, Sea Searcher, tesfan, west941, numbersgirl, joesamas mama, DonFL, 4getUnot, Scatty, PookyBear, Monkey King, FormerFLGirl, cheeky monkey, Northern Rose, BluesyGram, Riley, Magnolia, akmom, suzyinpgh, Bearlyhere, tupelohoney, alagary, trimmonthelake, flamom, pinetucky, O4Bull (+ 1 Hidden) and 140 Guests are viewing this topic, and want to know what's up!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: May 18, 2011, 02:30:03 PM »

Regarding Casey's reaction, what I noticed the most is that she came out with her fists clenched & grabbing at her arm as she did last week due to her anxiety issues.

She was also clenching her jaws...
Yea, the more I watch it ... I do think she'd been crying.  The "smile" as she walked past counsel to sit down was really forced.  But I didn't think the smile as she walked out seemed forced?   As she walked out she seemed pizzed.  She's such a nutcase ... who knows.

BBM.

Agreed. She is so hard to read.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: May 18, 2011, 02:30:21 PM »

Here's the link to the appeals court    http://www.5dca.org/

Here's the Orange County link    http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

I'm going to go blueberry picking and have a long talk with GOD.   I'm so worried.   See ya later monkey.   

tks 4 the links.....l8r   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: May 18, 2011, 02:31:26 PM »

TruTV talking about Casey wearing black today, if that is any clue to what happened today. 

Could be.  She's been wearing pastels this whole time, then all of a sudden in the midst of that, wear black?  Hmmm..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: May 18, 2011, 02:32:56 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry ordered court to be in recess until Thursday morning after returning from lunch. A source tells WESH 2 News the sudden recess was due to the fact that defense attorney Jose Baez had fallen ill.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27939069/detail.html#ixzz1MjE9WBmj

This doesn't make sense.....there has to be more to it....and we will proably never know the truth of all this.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: May 18, 2011, 02:33:25 PM »

MuffyBee, Blumonkey, TvPolice, KCJackie, Cappuccino, BabsKats, darla, NewfieMonkey, Samarie, KarmaRoundUp, Wyks, NCSunny, kippy, Sister, Protect the little babies, Tolerance, littletxlady, slowsouthernrain, sharon, oldhippychik, Gizmo, strawberry thunder, AzGrama, Truth Baby, Grandma2Maddie, karenmamo, Curly, 4myjoey, Magic Eyes, terryd270, sunshine12, orchidfae, cadillac, SunnyinTX, heathers, wreck, Rizzy, callie4u, Stacey, Rosenut, Praying4Angels, TURBOTHINK, NCMike, twocents, flutter1, MalteseMom, Gypsy DD, ShariVari, macy, Irish Monkey, georgia peach, melliebell, Sea Searcher, tesfan, west941, numbersgirl, joesamas mama, DonFL, 4getUnot, Scatty, PookyBear, Monkey King, FormerFLGirl, cheeky monkey, Northern Rose, BluesyGram, Riley, Magnolia, akmom, suzyinpgh, Bearlyhere, tupelohoney, alagary, trimmonthelake, flamom, pinetucky, O4Bull (+ 1 Hidden) and 140 Guests are viewing this topic, and want to know what's up!

I'm sure there will be even more! this is the best place to be 

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: May 18, 2011, 02:33:40 PM »

Regarding Casey's reaction, what I noticed the most is that she came out with her fists clenched & grabbing at her arm as she did last week due to her anxiety issues.

She was also clenching her jaws...
Yea, the more I watch it ... I do think she'd been crying.  The "smile" as she walked past counsel to sit down was really forced.  But I didn't think the smile as she walked out seemed forced?   As she walked out she seemed pizzed.  She's such a nutcase ... who knows.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 18, 2011, 02:34:06 PM »

TruTV talking about Casey wearing black today, if that is any clue to what happened today. 

Could be.  She's been wearing pastels this whole time, then all of a sudden in the midst of that, wear black?  Hmmm..

Cant stand that woman who was discussing that.  Casey's mood did not match her black top when she walked in this morning.   She was animated & involved, not depressed, withdrawn or upset.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: May 18, 2011, 02:34:30 PM »

TruTV says that AF backed her chair away from the others during lunch and was on the phone the whole time. 

Thanks Wyks!  I can't watch TruTv as my granddaughter is watching SpongeBob!

YW!  You have a smart little lady there!  SpongeBob is highly preferable over TruTV.   

I only watch it as a back-up when the online court cameras are off.  And they only go up until 2.00p (Central time), then switch to other programming. 

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: May 18, 2011, 02:36:03 PM »

Cant stand that woman who was discussing that.  Casey's mood did not match her black top when she walked in this morning.   She was animated & involved, not depressed, withdrawn or upset.

I don't think CA get to pick her clothes, I think her attny's supply them

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: May 18, 2011, 02:36:53 PM »

Very true Capp!  Am wondering if the wearing black was more of a statement to say that she's running the show again.  Seems someone else has been choosing her 'pastel' clothes, and the black may be her way of saying 'i've had enough of that thanks'.  Who knows, with Casey.. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 18, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »

Could whatever the reason so derail the jury selection that it has to be taken elsewhere?

Wouldn't Jose love that to start all over!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 18, 2011, 02:37:47 PM »

Well, they absolutely cannot discuss publicly they are working on a plea deal. Once word gets out ........... the jury pool would be tainted if the plea failed.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: May 18, 2011, 02:38:05 PM »

again I say, if it was because Baez was sick, why not say so? why be secretive? I'm not buying this

...and how do you go from appearing perfectly fine in the morning to that sick by mid-day?

I call this a tactic to delay, nothing else.

an attack of running belly could be the culprit.     IIRC a juror had to leave last week because of possible food poisoning......since JB asked for extra time at lunch perhaps his stomach was churning even then...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: May 18, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »

I am here too!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: May 18, 2011, 02:39:16 PM »

Good point, Wreck.  OTOH, Jose being ill would noty require TOP SECRET surely.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: May 18, 2011, 02:39:26 PM »

Baez Illness Caused Jury Selection Recess

http://www.wesh.com/r/27939717/detail.html

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: May 18, 2011, 02:39:44 PM »

Very true Capp!  Am wondering if the wearing black was more of a statement to say that she's running the show again.  Seems someone else has been choosing her 'pastel' clothes, and the black may be her way of saying 'i've had enough of that thanks'.  Who knows, with Casey.. 

Some people dress to match their eyes or hair.  Casey dressed to match her cold black soul today.      Monkey Devil!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.