June 16, 2024, 08:23:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 188607 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1280 on: May 18, 2011, 11:34:42 PM »

I bet bobo is just being a baby trying to delay the 12 juror so they cannot be sworn in. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: May 18, 2011, 11:34:56 PM »

Wreck..agree..
but what possible advantage would it give the state to let her plea? they have to know that they have a good solid case against her and after hearing guilty, guilty by possible jurors, if they did give her a plea, I think it will be quite a stiff sentence..what do you think?

Just a guess but I think if a plea is in the works it will be the prosecution's abundance of proof towards guilty against the defense's not being able to find an" impartial jury", with this one case running up huge court costs and causing the flawed Florida's court system to be the new headlines.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: May 18, 2011, 11:35:16 PM »

Maybe he left because they found the "real killer"......

She is sitting right there Jose.... Monkey Devil!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: May 18, 2011, 11:35:58 PM »

Maybe he left because they found the "real killer"......

She is sitting right there Jose.... Monkey Devil!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: May 18, 2011, 11:36:20 PM »

What's not clear is what the heck Jose Baez thinks he's doing, representing Casey Anthony. Her defense is something that even the most seasoned of advocates would find challenging.

He's gone out and got himself some co-counsel. Good. Great.

Because there's a thing called "ineffective assistance of counsel" that every jailhouse lawyer can chant like a mantra upon appeal and if my search of the web is all we've got to put in an appellate brief here, well - Katie Bar the Door.

Point of Error comin'.

Unless, of course, on the first day of trial we get a Surprise Change in Lead Counsel -- a Mystery Lawyer who reveals himself or herself as things tee up (wouldn't that make a great Nancy Grace Bombshell?)....

http://backseatlawyer.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-is-jose-baez-besides-being-casey.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: May 18, 2011, 11:36:48 PM »

And why would a private matter need to be discussed with the hoebag?
They CAN'T discuss a possible plea bargain. The judge made NO explanation. The first rumor was that Baez was "sick". Baez then said it was a "private matter" and a call to Baez's office got the reply from the receptionist: "I was told not to say anything".

Who can't disucss a possible plea bargain?  I am confused. 

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: May 18, 2011, 11:39:27 PM »

I bet bobo is just being a baby trying to delay the 12 juror so they cannot be sworn in.

Me too. He'll do and has done anything short of getting arrested to drag this thing. They'll have to drag this monster off to prison with her nails digging into the floor and Baez still screaming frantic to keep her from going. Whatever he can do... whatever.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: May 18, 2011, 11:39:38 PM »

will the trademark thingie' affect the caylee daily ?

No, but the Caylee Daily can affect their trademark application. You can't trademark a name of a person except where it has been selling things by that name ie: Liz Clairborne, etc.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: May 18, 2011, 11:41:33 PM »

will the trademark thingie' affect the caylee daily ?

No, but the Caylee Daily can affect their trademark application. You can't trademark a name of a person except where it has been selling things by that name ie: Liz Clairborne, etc.

I bet if Zazzle took down whatever was on their site, they did just to be nice, not because of some trademark. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1289 on: May 18, 2011, 11:42:03 PM »

Me too. He'll do and has done anything short of getting arrested to drag this thing. They'll have to drag this monster off to prison with her nails digging into the floor and Baez still screaming frantic to keep her from going. Whatever he can do... whatever.

According to what I saw in JP when he dismissed court today, I wouldn't want to be in Baez's shoes if he pulled a fast one today for no good reason! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: May 18, 2011, 11:43:00 PM »

What if it's something that happened to Casey's parents or brother?  Or, what if someone like say George has decided to take the "fall" for Casey? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: May 18, 2011, 11:43:15 PM »

I could be as simple as Bobo doing this on purpose and then adding the "stop speculating" just to stir it up. They are probably all sitting reading the blogs to see what stir this has caused and use it to whine yet again no where on this earth can she get a fair trial.  It would suck to be Bobo if he walked into court tomorrow and told JP he was punked.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: May 18, 2011, 11:43:51 PM »

According to what I saw in JP when he dismissed court today, I wouldn't want to be in Baez's shoes if he pulled a fast one today for no good reason! 

That man has the patience of a saint.  I would be unable to control myself if I were him.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: May 18, 2011, 11:44:28 PM »

bozo will stall now foe sure...
just logging back on...what happened wir\th that pj?

I am listening on my laptop as I am driving!  how obsessed am I???
Cookie don't feel bad heck I was dreaming I got in the back of Baez law firm and started digging in the dumpster and piecing together notes that Casey has written during court..Talk about a confession..wow even in my dreams this "girl" is on my nerves!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: May 18, 2011, 11:46:34 PM »

And why would a private matter need to be discussed with the hoebag?
They CAN'T discuss a possible plea bargain. The judge made NO explanation. The first rumor was that Baez was "sick". Baez then said it was a "private matter" and a call to Baez's office got the reply from the receptionist: "I was told not to say anything".

Who can't disucss a possible plea bargain?  I am confused. 

The Court (or either the Prosecution or Defense). I've talked about this this afternoon .... the State HAS to agree to any plea deal. If the Court, the State, or Defense admit that a plea bargain is being negotiated -- it pretty much SEALS the case to the public that the Defendant is guilty. IF the plea bargain fails to come about, the Defendant would have already admitted guilt to the world. The defendant could never get a fair trial after that.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: May 18, 2011, 11:47:10 PM »

I could be as simple as Bobo doing this on purpose and then adding the "stop speculating" just to stir it up. They are probably all sitting reading the blogs to see what stir this has caused and use it to whine yet again no where on this earth can she get a fair trial.  It would suck to be Bobo if he walked into court tomorrow and told JP he was punked.

Since Bobo is getting paid by the state and as a FL taxpayer and love child of Trump (j/k). I'd like to say..........

YOU'RE FIRED!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: May 18, 2011, 11:47:18 PM »

bozo will stall now foe sure...
just logging back on...what happened wir\th that pj?

I am listening on my laptop as I am driving!  how obsessed am I???
Cookie don't feel bad heck I was dreaming I got in the back of Baez law firm and started digging in the dumpster and piecing together notes that Casey has written during court..Talk about a confession..wow even in my dreams this "girl" is on my nerves!

omg this is too funny rowan!! and cookie be careful! drive safely.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1297 on: May 18, 2011, 11:47:55 PM »

What if it's something that happened to Casey's parents or brother?  Or, what if someone like say George has decided to take the "fall" for Casey? 

If George were to step up to that plate, she might actually get off! With Farmer Saint on the jury, I know she would!   

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: May 18, 2011, 11:48:01 PM »

I hate to say it, but I have yet to see JP be an effective threat for baez to worry about. I think that's the last concern on baez's sick little mind. I like JP. I think he's a wonderful judge, short of his call on farmville woman...but he's just not sticking it to JB as he should. I understand before it was mainly a concern for the trial to go on time, but here we are...all the Casey Anthony trial tickers ticked out...and court called off early today for a private matter. You nor I would want to be in Baez's shoes but baez is a seriously bizarre creature. He certainly suits kc.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: May 18, 2011, 11:48:20 PM »

I am thinking back over this - if it was an appeal the judge would not have said we will be back at 8:30 in the morning because he would not know how long it would take for an appeal to be ruled on.

Wonder if something happened to one of the Anthonys?

Why would that stop the process?  They could still pick a jury even if the bus finally hit one of them...no?

LOL

NR was on a roll today.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.