April 26, 2024, 11:03:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Timmothy Pitzen 6, Missing 5/12/11, Aurora, IL - Mother deceased (suicide)  (Read 57499 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2011, 11:48:31 AM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-police-disclose-new-details-in-case-of-missing-aurora-boy-6-20110811,0,4021359.story

Police disclose new details in case of missing Aurora boy, 6
Staff report
10:19 a.m. CDT, August 11, 2011

Three months after a 6-year-old Aurora boy disappeared, police have released new information about the case, including the discovery of a "concerning amount" of the child's blood in the backseat of his mother's SUV.

But police cautioned that they don't know how long the blood had been there, and that it could have come from a nosebleed he suffered in the last year or so.

Timmothy Pitzen hasn't been seen since his mother pulled him out of school and took him to the Wisconsin Dells. The mother, Amy Fry-Pitzen, was later found dead from a suicide in a Rockford motel room. No trace of the boy has been found.

Hoping to spur interest in the case, police disclosed today that a large amount of the boy's blood was found in the backseat of the Ford SUV driven by the boy's mother when she disappeared with him on May 11.

::snipping2::

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 11:19:52 PM »

I never believed this child was alive.  I think she took him to heaven with her and didn't she mention in the note that we would never find him?  Oh, I hope she drugged him.  It's sad that most of my words here tonight on all the cases aren't happy words because we found our missing...it's a never ending sad situation!  One child after another, young women, Mother's, etc., I could go on all night.  What is happening?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2011, 01:47:06 AM »

I never believed this child was alive.  I think she took him to heaven with her and didn't she mention in the note that we would never find him?  Oh, I hope she drugged him.  It's sad that most of my words here tonight on all the cases aren't happy words because we found our missing...it's a never ending sad situation!  One child after another, young women, Mother's, etc., I could go on all night.  What is happening?

Melisb, I had the same feeling that he was not alive--after they found the mother.  I think--they had a wonderful time together during the trip to Wisconsin; she bought him toys and new clothes (for his burial  Crying or Very sad ); she drove to an area that she had visited in February and March of this year; she gave him an overdose of cough syrup; she "left" him in a safe place with other people (near a cemetery); she wrote that "You will never find him"; she left a note of "hope" that he was alive and living with some people; she committed suicide not too far away from her home; and she was given a proper Christian funeral.  End of a sad story.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2011, 02:11:53 AM »

http://www.whbf.com/story/15254555/new-leads-in-missing-il-boy
New leads in case of missing IL boy
By:  Marissa Pendergrass
mpendergrass@cbs4qc.com

New clues in the disappearance of an Illinois boy.  Family members said they now have new hope.  Detectives said they found 6-year-old Timmothy Pitzen's blood in the backseat of his mother's SUV.  Family members said it may just be from a bloody nose, but they're hoping clues like this keep turning up.

Detectives said cell phone records show the last time they were together was in the Dixon/Rock Falls/Sterling area.  Family members said they also took two other trips to the area in February and March.

"Trying to get him comfortable with that person or those people.  Mom says it's ok, it's ok," Schmidt said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2011, 10:23:25 PM »

http://www.wbay.com/story/15262422/2011/08/13/missing-boy-may-have-been-seen-near-waupaca

Missing Boy May Have Been Seen Near Waupaca
Updated: Aug 13, 2011 4:35 PM CDT

Authorities say a missing Illinois boy may have been seen this week near Waupaca.

6-year-old Timothy Pitzen was last seen with his mother checking out of a Wisconsin Dells resort in May.

His mother was found dead of an apparent suicide the next day, but authorities say she left a note saying the boy was safe with someone else.

Waupaca police say he may have been seen in the city on Wednesday.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2011, 09:03:57 PM »

With newly released videos

http://couriernews.suntimes.com/news/7017122-418/missing-boys-blood-in-back-seat-of-suv.html

Missing boy’s blood in back seat of SUV
By Matt Hanley mhanley@stmedianetwork.com August 14, 2011 3:16PM

Three months after 6-year-old Timmothy Pitzen went missing, Aurora police have released new details about his disappearance.

Among the most disturbing new pieces of information: Police found a “concerning” amount of Timmothy’s blood in the back seat of his mother’s SUV.

On Thursday, Aurora police also revealed for the first time that months before his disappearance, Timmothy’s mother took two unexplained trips to the area where her son later would go missing.

Police also released three new videos of Timmothy: two short home videos of the boy talking and playing, as well as surveillance footage of his mother checking him out of school.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2011, 07:31:23 PM »

http://www.wbay.com/story/15270926/2011/08/15/search-for-missing-illinois-boy-intensifies-in-waupaca-county

Waupaca Police Don't Believe Missing Boy was Seen in Supermarket
Updated: Aug 15, 2011 4:15 PM CDT
By Emily Matesic

The search for a missing Illinois boy comes to Wisconsin.

As Action 2 News reported over the weekend, there was a possible sighting of six-year-old Timmothy Pitzen, who's been missing from Aurora, Illinois, for about three months, at a Waupaca grocery store.

Asked to follow up on the tip, the Waupaca Police Department obtained surveillance video from a Pick N Save store.

Officers say after reviewing the video Monday, they don't believe any children in the store are Timmothy Pitzen.

"There's children that are approximately the same age as Mr. Pitzen, however, some of the children are taller, some of them are shorter, different hair color, different characteristics," Detective Sergeant Brian Hoelzel, Waupaca P.D., said.

While the Waupaca Police Department doesn't believe the boy seen in the Pick N Save was Timmothy, they'll still send the video to the lead agency.

"We haven't seen the tape ourselves. I do know that the tape was reviewed by Waupaca and that they are saying that it's probably not him, but we won't close that door 'til we look at the video ourselves," Inda said.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2011, 08:08:15 PM »

I live in the Rockford area and that I have seen, there has been no new articles in our local news..
keep in mind that we have a river here but I would have thought that he would have been found if she had put him there..I don't think this little boy is still with us...sad and I hope that I am wrong and that mom did give him to someone but wouldn't that someone have come forward by now?

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2011, 02:07:11 AM »

I don't think that Timmothy is alive any more, but I could be wrong.  I think that she loved him; and in her mind, she wanted him to be with her--safe and happy eternally.  However, if she did leave him with someone, they probably left the area and went to another state. 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2011, 05:17:03 PM »

Hey everyone - I am the mother of a missing son.  I know this one of the members of this family and how horrible this is for her.  PLEASE remember that this woman was someones daughter. Her mother is now dealing with the loss of a daughter and not knowing what to believe about what happened to her grandson.  Imagine if she came here and read some of your words.  How hurtful it would be.  I remember coming here when my son was lost and I was embraced and shown kindness.  I hope you will all do the same in this case (and others).  This family is suffering enough without all of the speculation and harsh words.  I am sorry if my words offend anyone, that is not my intent....

Blessings
Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2011, 06:58:25 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.timothy
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 07:56:22 AM »

Hey everyone - I am the mother of a missing son.  I know this one of the members of this family and how horrible this is for her.  PLEASE remember that this woman was someones daughter. Her mother is now dealing with the loss of a daughter and not knowing what to believe about what happened to her grandson.  Imagine if she came here and read some of your words.  How hurtful it would be.  I remember coming here when my son was lost and I was embraced and shown kindness.  I hope you will all do the same in this case (and others).  This family is suffering enough without all of the speculation and harsh words.  I am sorry if my words offend anyone, that is not my intent....

Blessings
Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson

Hi, Miss Carolyn.  So very sorry for your loss.  I think it may have been my words that offended you and I'm sorry.  Sometime when you care passionately about a missing child and you have absolutely no clues or information you begin to speculate on things that could have happened.  If the worst has happened I was only hoping for the easiest way for my mind to see it.  This Mom must have been in terrible agony to not want to live and we all feel for her.  We all hope her soul is finally at rest.  Thank you for listening to me.  I'm not good a expressing exactly what I feel in words so I hope I didn't re-offend!  Foot in mouth disease is something I have! It's happened before but I must say I was just posting my feelings and what could of's.  Easier to do that when you don't know the family suffering I guess. 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2011, 04:41:22 PM »

Blessings
Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton NelsonI

Hi, Miss Carolyn.  So very sorry for your loss.  I think it may have been my words that offended you and I'm sorry.  Sometime when you care passionately about a missing child and you have absolutely no clues or information you begin to speculate on things that could have happened.  If the worst has happened I was only hoping for the easiest way for my mind to see it.  This Mom must have been in terrible agony to not want to live and we all feel for her.  We all hope her soul is finally at rest.  Thank you for listening to me.  I'm not good a expressing exactly what I feel in words so I hope I didn't re-offend!  Foot in mouth disease is something I have! It's happened before but I must say I was just posting my feelings and what could of's.  Easier to do that when you don't know the family suffering I guess. 

MelisB - I am not saying that to anyone in particular.  I just remember how hard it was for me to read some of the things that are said.  I know that you and others are trying to make sense of something that does not make sense.  Just imagine the frustration pain and fear that the families feel, and try to be sensitive. Remember that sometimes they are looking for answers and come to places like this.  Thank you for being understanding and compassionate.  Blessings Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2011, 08:24:52 AM »

Thank you Miss Carolyn and God Bless you, your family and your precious Son!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2011, 12:18:41 PM »

http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/7258825-417/search-for-timmothy-police-theorize-disappearance-might-have-been-planned-for-months.html

Search for Timmothy: Police theorize disappearance might have been planned for months
By Matt Hanley and Dan Campana mhanley@stmedianetwork.com August 25, 2011 5:32PM
Updated: August 26, 2011 2:21AM

Three search warrants made public this week only deepen the mystery surrounding the case. In the warrants, Aurora police were seeking Amy’s e-mail records between Jan. 1 and May 14 and her phone records from 60 days before she went missing.

According to the warrant, FBI profilers told police that Amy likely planned her actions for months before she pulled Timmothy out of school. Police previously said that months before his disappearance, Timmothy’s mother took two unexplained trips to the area where her son would later go missing.

Court records show that Yahoo! turned over 34 e-mails and the log-in history for Amy’s e-mail account. According to an affidavit filed in the warrant, Pitzen had an account which her husband had access to, as well as one that she kept secret from him. The account was created in 2007 under “Amy Fry,” according to court records.

Court documents also show that police received records for Amy’s cell phone, which had Internet capabilities and had been used extensively in the days before she took Timmothy out of school. The phone has not been found, police said.

The warrant does not reveal what was in those e-mails or phone records, but police have previously said that they retrieved no useful information from either.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 01:59:22 AM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-pitzen-warrants-0830-20110830,0,7078963.story

Secret email account dead end in search for missing Aurora boy
Mother's Yahoo account 'mostly just spam'; blood from SUV being analyzed
By Clifford Ward, Special to the Tribune
August 30, 2011

Police have uncovered a secret email account used by the mother of a missing child in the months before she killed herself, but investigators said Monday that the discovery didn't add any new pieces to the puzzle.

Fry-Pitzen had "a Yahoo e-mail account that her husband has access to and another Yahoo e-mail account that was kept secret from him," according to a June search warrant recently made public.

The secret account was consistent with the input of FBI profilers who think Fry-Pitzen may have used it to help plan her actions up to several months beforehand, the affidavit said.

But it turned out to be a dead end, police said Monday.

"A lot of it was just spam," said Detective Trent Byrne, the lead investigator. "It had absolutely nothing to do with Timmy's disappearance."

Since Yahoo does not maintain records of deleted emails, there is no way of knowing whether Fry-Pitzen used the account and then erased messages, Byrne said.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2011, 07:08:00 PM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-pitzen-warrants-0830-20110830,0,7078963.story

Secret email account dead end in search for missing Aurora boy
Mother's Yahoo account 'mostly just spam'; blood from SUV being analyzed
By Clifford Ward, Special to the Tribune
August 30, 2011

Police have uncovered a secret email account used by the mother of a missing child in the months before she killed herself, but investigators said Monday that the discovery didn't add any new pieces to the puzzle.

Fry-Pitzen had "a Yahoo e-mail account that her husband has access to and another Yahoo e-mail account that was kept secret from him," according to a June search warrant recently made public.

The secret account was consistent with the input of FBI profilers who think Fry-Pitzen may have used it to help plan her actions up to several months beforehand, the affidavit said.

But it turned out to be a dead end, police said Monday.

"A lot of it was just spam," said Detective Trent Byrne, the lead investigator. "It had absolutely nothing to do with Timmy's disappearance."

Since Yahoo does not maintain records of deleted emails, there is no way of knowing whether Fry-Pitzen used the account and then erased messages, Byrne said.

Prayers sent out for Timmothy and his family!  I hope he is found safe! 

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2011, 03:44:43 PM »

Hey Everyone - Today is Timmothy's birthday.  I hope everyone out there will say some extra prayers for him today.  I emailed his grandma and told her I was thinking of her.  I know that she (as well as the rest of Timmothy's family) is struggling....please pray for peace and answers....most important pray that Timmothy is safe and that he is returned to his family.

Blessings
Carolyn

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2011, 08:50:07 PM »

I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be for Timmothy's family.  Thank you Carolyn for letting us know it was his birthday and you are so kind to let his grandma know you're thinking of her.  I continue to hope Timmothy is safe and can be found soon. Happy birthday Timmothy, wherever you are!   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2011, 12:49:21 PM »

I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be for Timmothy's family.  Thank you Carolyn for letting us know it was his birthday and you are so kind to let his grandma know you're thinking of her.  I continue to hope Timmothy is safe and can be found soon. Happy birthday Timmothy, wherever you are!   an angelic monkey

Thank you MuffyBee!  I know i can always count on you for kind words and prayers!  Alana is Tim's grandma and she is an amazing woman.  Blessings Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.