June 16, 2024, 08:20:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 10- 5/19/11  (Read 134097 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1120 on: May 19, 2011, 05:58:01 PM »

This is one of the things about the justice system I hate.  We find her guilty, seh gets Life w/o parole, let's just say.

Then, zillions of Bozo-like people try to get her case appealed and we have to worry the hoebag will get out.  How long before we are finally sure she will stay where she is?

Years, but so far nothing will reverse a conviction, we'll have to wait for the entire trial.

How long after the trial though can people keep trying to get her trial reversed?  I guess my question is, who says finally enough is enough, she is guilty, and no further motions, no further courts will hear you?  I know DP is different in that there are automatic appeals, but if she is found guilty and gets life w/o parole, when can we start breathing easy knowing she will stay in jail? 
She has the right to an appeal, if she can show "just cause".  That nutcase Bolin Serial killer Lover that sat at the DF table last week will do whatever she can.  She got her SK husband several new trials.  Maybe someone in jail will just put her out of our misery?  I think she'll actually be as happy as a  in sh!t in jail as long as she has some type of interaction with humans.  Mark Klass thinks she'll find a girlfriend and adapt.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1121 on: May 19, 2011, 06:01:04 PM »

This is one of the things about the justice system I hate.  We find her guilty, seh gets Life w/o parole, let's just say.

Then, zillions of Bozo-like people try to get her case appealed and we have to worry the hoebag will get out.  How long before we are finally sure she will stay where she is?

Years, but so far nothing will reverse a conviction, we'll have to wait for the entire trial.

How long after the trial though can people keep trying to get her trial reversed?  I guess my question is, who says finally enough is enough, she is guilty, and no further motions, no further courts will hear you?  I know DP is different in that there are automatic appeals, but if she is found guilty and gets life w/o parole, when can we start breathing easy knowing she will stay in jail? 
She has the right to an appeal, if she can show "just cause".  That nutcase Bolin Serial killer Lover that sat at the DF table last week will do whatever she can.  She got her SK husband several new trials.  Maybe someone in jail will just put her out of our misery?  I think she'll actually be as happy as a  in sh!t in jail as long as she has some type of interaction with humans.  Mark Klass thinks she'll find a girlfriend and adapt.

I think she will too.  Many of the pictures we have seen of her partying, girl on girl grinding, pretty much making out in some of them, shows she has no aversion to that lifestyle. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: May 19, 2011, 06:04:09 PM »

kc "reacts" to PJ3175 saying " i firmly believe that she's guilty".

What the still picture doesn't show is her scribbling maniacally on her pad.  They should have a camera above the pad so we can see the pretty drawings I'm sure she's drawing.  They're pro bono, so I'm sure it's not in the budget, but I bet little Miss Casey of the so-young-age-thus-mitigate would probably love a set of crayons (and probably throw a stinking blue-faced fit if she doesn't get the 76-piece box).  Then maybe she'll stop glaring at everyone like she wants to do to them what she did to Caylee.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: May 19, 2011, 06:04:54 PM »

So are they probonors or spinners? 

Now, see I'm not sure what there is to spin on when all I can envision is vienna sausages thinking about those two

'Never going to eat vienna sausages again.  Gee thanks, Capp!  Smile
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: May 19, 2011, 06:05:05 PM »

Mason really needs a hearing aide-it is so annoying how often he has people repeat themselves. In his profession especially, it is so important.

I definitely agree.  I've noticed that, and it makes me think that he would miss a LOT when someone was speaking.  For a lawyer, that is unforgivable.  And it's just annoying.
He told one pj today that he has a hearing aide, she was having problems with hers making sounds because of the mic.

Personally I think it is all an act.  He may have hearing aides I don't know..but I know he loves to make the witnesses and now the pj's repeat everything.  I think he is looking for them to slip up in their repeat and buying himself more time before he needs to respond to what they just said...in other words..he hears it..
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: May 19, 2011, 06:06:28 PM »

Had the duhfence stayed off the internet and TV once in awhile, they would have had plenty of time to get those files in order.  Sheeesh. 

And if he needs more room for those files, tell em to bring in a big uhaul and park it out front.  easy access.   

Absolutely infuriating how much they drag their heels to create MORE time wasted!  "Not enough room" for paper files - really?  I can't believe I had to leave when all that b.s. started - it would have been interesting.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: May 19, 2011, 06:10:03 PM »

LKB is in town, they just showed her on HLN

Well that makes perfect sense.  She's here to coach Baez and Simms on questioning. 

That's why he wants to know order of witnesses..because the fool is still preparing for the trial and needs to know which work to get done now and which can slide. 
I hope they do not accommodate him.  He's probably going to get LKB to help a lil' digit out.

LKB is not in Orlando, she said she is in NY during the interview on HLN

Thanks for the info she is in NYC.  But don't you think she is still on skype with Baez and Simms to coach them?

I still say Baez is not ready for trial to the extent he needs to have the witness list in order of being called..that just sounds like slacker language to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: May 19, 2011, 06:10:37 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/05/19/casey-anthony-jury-selection-like-herding-cats/
Casey Anthony – Jury Selection Like Herding Cats
05/19/2011 donchais

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: May 19, 2011, 06:10:55 PM »

I hope they will be able to seat 8 alternates..

Snipped...

Again, this is a sequestered eight week process. We are guaranteed to have jurors drop out.. The reasons range from family emergencies, sleeping in court, talking about the case and personal illness. They all rear their heads at almost every trial.

In the Connecticut case against convicted killer Stephen Hayes, every alternate was used. That case lasted two months.

If you run out of alternates, you run the risk of a mistrial. And then we'd have to start this process all over again. And I would need a new voter registration card. In Florida. Because we'll be there a while longer.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/caylee-anthony-grandparents-seek-end-shirt-sales/story?id=13640072
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: May 19, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »

Personally I think it is all an act.  He may have hearing aides I don't know..but I know he loves to make the witnesses and now the pj's repeat everything.  I think he is looking for them to slip up in their repeat and buying himself more time before he needs to respond to what they just said...in other words..he hears it..

Sadly, that crossed my mind as part of this scenario:  appears to be harmless old guy - charming and a little slow, then when you least expect it (as a witness), he hits you in the face with his aggression and you're caught off guard and look stupid.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1130 on: May 19, 2011, 06:12:39 PM »

No one heard LDB talk about a problem with seat #30?  I am so confused, JP and her talked about it back and forth at the end of the trial. hmmmmmm

Am I hearing things or do I just want Farmville lady gone so badly, I thought I heard it?  I will find the time on a tape, when they post it and ask again.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: May 19, 2011, 06:13:21 PM »

I think she will too.  Many of the pictures we have seen of her partying, girl on girl grinding, pretty much making out in some of them, shows she has no aversion to that lifestyle. 

If it gets her the right kind of attention;  unfortunately for her, it's getting her the wrong kind of attention in this trial.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: May 19, 2011, 06:14:00 PM »

grooming her hair

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: May 19, 2011, 06:15:26 PM »

grooming her hair

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: May 19, 2011, 06:21:17 PM »

she is stretching and pulling her hair!! this way and that way!! this is not going to go to well with the jurors when trial starts. Her constant grooming will picture her for what she is. vain and cold/evil

Loca
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: May 19, 2011, 06:22:47 PM »

Jury selection process

Snipped..

Jury selection began May 9, and prospective jurors have been weeded out for a variety of reasons ranging from thinking Anthony is guilty, to having hardships.

So far, the state and defense have each utilized strikes, eliminating some of the prospective jurors. Perry today said the state has three challenges left, while the defense has only one.

Perry said that if needed, they would continue to use the Pinellas County courtroom through Saturday for jury selection. But he was emphatic about having attorneys deliver their opening statements Monday in Orlando, if the jury is seated.

The trial is expected to last six to eight weeks.

Continued..

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-nine-of-30casey-anthony-trial-nine-of-30-new-jury-1485208.html?cxtype=ynews_rss

There are eight prospective jurors left to be questioned, and the defense team has one peremptory strike remaining.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: May 19, 2011, 06:25:28 PM »

Had the duhfence stayed off the internet and TV once in awhile, they would have had plenty of time to get those files in order.  Sheeesh. 

And if he needs more room for those files, tell em to bring in a big uhaul and park it out front.  easy access.   

Absolutely infuriating how much they drag their heels to create MORE time wasted!  "Not enough room" for paper files - really?  I can't believe I had to leave when all that b.s. started - it would have been interesting.

Sounds like a mountain of evidence against her-I love it  bye bye Casey

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: May 19, 2011, 06:26:56 PM »

Casey's circling people who think she's guilty!     It's her 'hit list' for when she gets out!   

Or she passes the list onto Sindy so she can take care of them in her spare time.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: May 19, 2011, 06:28:38 PM »

Sadly, that crossed my mind as part of this scenario:  appears to be harmless old guy - charming and a little slow, then when you least expect it (as a witness), he hits you in the face with his aggression and you're caught off guard and look stupid.

Or he finds what they said amusing...at inappropriate times IMHO. If I were a PJ when he chuckles, (must be his own person joke) I would be inclined to inquire "What's so funny?"

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: May 19, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/247698/Meet-the-jury-panel-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial
Meet the jury panel in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:32 PM

Twelve jurors will decide the fate of Casey Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry has also chosen a number of alternate jurors, if needed in case of an emergency.

Here's what the jury panel looks like so far:
 ::snipping2::

chart at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.