June 16, 2024, 05:04:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 10- 5/19/11  (Read 134059 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: May 19, 2011, 10:45:53 PM »

I heard that court was going to be at 2:30 tomorrow..is that certain?
thanks..

As far as I know it starts at the usual 8:30am

I heard 8:30 also.  btw when did you hear 2:30?

they are going to start at 8 30 and continue questioning people, but he will swear in the 12 jurors after lunch

I hope the state strikes one more time that crazy lady with no friends who plays farmville or whatever it is. Maybe if they keep on, JP will relent. He really cannot deny a back strike legally anyway. I am thinking he is going to hold out to the last and make them use that strike on her in hopes they have none left for her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: May 19, 2011, 10:52:07 PM »

So after reflection by everyone -- what was the mysterious early adjournment about yesterday?? No appeal, no ouster of Baez, no ouster of the judge, I don't think Baez was "sick".

I did not get to follow much today -- anything I missed about this?

It was surreal and I got up way before 5:30am to see what was gonna happen.  Nothing happened, it was never mentioned and everything just went on as usual.  All of that craziness because Baez had to draw attention to himself.  Remind you of anyone?  An attorney telling national media, to not speculate was just beyond the pale.  He seemed to get away with it.  How he could stop an infamous 1st degree murder trial? He must of told JP something but he is saving it for his book.   

What could have happened that the judge did not deem worthy or necessary to explain?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: May 19, 2011, 10:54:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27957634/index.html

At 1:40 Kc points to something on her pad and gives a very sour look to AF, then the camera quickly pans to HHJBP. He continues to question PJ, but keeps checking out DT and Princess' reactions at 1:44 and beyond.

What is striking to me is in watching Casey's face there is zero emotion when the PJ is talking about finding Caylee's body.

Yet when they discuss the 31 days...(they often say 30..and that irritates me) it was 31...the trunk, and her being guilty she is all in a snit

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: May 19, 2011, 10:58:17 PM »

love all the "funnies" in here..I kindof needed a little chuckle tonight..
I am really tired from these last few days sitting here trying to follow everything...anybody else?
This has really wiped me out. Watching, praying, running errands and racing home to watch some more..my grass is almost a foot high 

So are my dishes and laundry 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1204 on: May 19, 2011, 11:00:43 PM »

love all the "funnies" in here..I kindof needed a little chuckle tonight..
I am really tired from these last few days sitting here trying to follow everything...anybody else?
This has really wiped me out. Watching, praying, running errands and racing home to watch some more..my grass is almost a foot high 

So are my dishes and laundry 
I got my dishes caught up today and have a clean kitchen floor.  Now just need to tackle the laundry and dusting, etc.  Nope it won't get done!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: May 19, 2011, 11:04:02 PM »

The Farmville lady kept saying she could not judge..yet JP kept going with her until it kinda sounded like she could.

I think I already spoke my feeling on this issue so I will refrain from further discussion.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1206 on: May 19, 2011, 11:07:04 PM »

The Farmville lady kept saying she could not judge..yet JP kept going with her until it kinda sounded like she could.

I think I already spoke my feeling on this issue so I will refrain from further discussion.

Hi Shell! Well, I still have a few words about it! 

I do not understand why the state is not allowed to simply use one of their challanges on her! I don't see why any explanation is necessary at all!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: May 19, 2011, 11:08:52 PM »

Sidebar issue:   Jane Velez mitchell   STFU....she's complaining that the voir dire is being rushed & feels more than 8 alternates should be in place.   She's a true nutbar!!

She is still on her Bobo lovefest.  I ignore her at all cost.

She does such an injustice to the profession of journalism. She acts like a teenager with a crush when she talks about bozo. She had to be really dumb to even think he is smart. I think he is a dumb azz masquerading as an attorney. Mason is a deaf old geezer and the sad part is he does not even realize how stupid he sounds.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: May 19, 2011, 11:11:22 PM »

Seriously, if you were a pt juror coming in and saw her sitting at the defense table, confering with the attorneys, taking notes, wouldn't you wonder why she was so familiar/friendly with them?

They are just trying to give her something to do so she doesn't look like the nutjob she is by wringing her hands like a mad scientist.

"wringing her hands like a mad scientist" - I like that one.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:38 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2011/05/19/ng.totmom.juryselection.hln?iref=allsearch
tot mom arguing with her attorney

Loca
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:53 PM »

I do not understand why the state is not allowed to simply use one of their challanges on her! I don't see why any explanation is necessary at all!

Me, either CBB.  This one can create tremendous problems since she can't judge anybody.

The State should be allowed to strike her.  From the jury of course I mean.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: May 19, 2011, 11:19:15 PM »

LKB is in town, they just showed her on HLN

Well that makes perfect sense.  She's here to coach Baez and Simms on questioning.  

That's why he wants to know order of witnesses..because the fool is still preparing for the trial and needs to know which work to get done now and which can slide.  
Had the duhfence stayed off the internet and TV once in awhile, they would have had plenty of time to get those files in order.  Sheeesh.  

And if he needs more room for those files, tell em to bring in a big uhaul and park it out front.  easy access.  

I think they are just trying to pull a fast one by making that excuse up about files.  Seriously, NO ONE in this day and time keeps nothing but paper files. they may have alot of them but not all of them - then they need to hire a young tech savvy assistant - digitize them and catalog them - and they can be retrieved voila! on the spot.

Have you ever noticed their desk there? It is a horrible mess. I was noticing the other day how neat and orderly the state's desk was and how in total disarray the defense's was. It shows a lot about the way they both prepare a case - Bozo/ Mason - sloppy and scattered with Linda/ Ashton organized, methodical and in order.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1212 on: May 19, 2011, 11:20:26 PM »

Between drawing circles, twisting her hair, swishing her arse, making sock puppets with her sleeves, and pulling at her shirt, Casey needs to sit in a playpen at the defense table.

She thinks she's a lawyer, but at the end of the day, everyone else at that table is going to go home and try to make a fortune from having been there.......  And Casey? Casey is going DOWN!   ::justice2NJ::
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1213 on: May 19, 2011, 11:22:30 PM »

Me, either CBB.  This one can create tremendous problems since she can't judge anybody.

The State should be allowed to strike her.  From the jury of course I mean.

Anna! 

Well, either way........... I like it!!   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: May 19, 2011, 11:22:40 PM »

Exactly, is why I said JP wanted her on the jury. Especially since it took her a while to give her answers. It seemed like they were not genuine.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1215 on: May 19, 2011, 11:24:51 PM »

Thinking about jury selection today, I really hope that things progress rapidly and these jurors don't drop like flies.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: May 19, 2011, 11:27:23 PM »

Between drawing circles, twisting her hair, swishing her arse, making sock puppets with her sleeves, and pulling at her shirt, Casey needs to sit in a playpen at the defense table.

She thinks she's a lawyer, but at the end of the day, everyone else at that table is going to go home and try to make a fortune from having been there.......  And Casey? Casey is going DOWN!   ::justice2NJ::

They are not making a fortune off this particular trial, is my guess. She could have been given a court appointed atty..which in the long run might have been better. But..NO...these people wanted air time, publicity...Baez does not have the gift of communication that so many successful attorneys have. IMHO 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: May 19, 2011, 11:30:04 PM »

OT-Anna, your presence is missed around here by me. Hope all is well with you 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: May 19, 2011, 11:35:37 PM »

While I would just as soon "farmlady" is struck.................. she also might be the easiest pursuaded by the the other sensible jurors. She seemed "wishy-washy" not someone with a strong personality or adamant about anything. I'm really not all that worried.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: May 19, 2011, 11:39:35 PM »

Interesting....The Sinister spinner spars with Digit man.

Regardless of Bozo skills, or lack of them, KC has a lot of nerve getting pizzy with him, he is, as Mason would say a pro bonor. Seriously, who does the beotch thinks she is...MOTY, or sumpin? She pulls that crap in court in front of a jury and she's fried.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.