April 27, 2024, 02:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 10- 5/19/11  (Read 133362 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: May 19, 2011, 11:40:06 PM »

Not that I wish anyone ill will, but I hope Farmville lady gets overwhelmed and stress manifests physically as the trial progresses and an alternate has to step in. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: May 19, 2011, 11:41:25 PM »

Interesting....The Sinister spinner spars with Digit man.

Regardless of Bozo skills, or lack of them, KC has a lot of nerve getting pizzy with him, he is, as Mason would say a pro bonor. Seriously, who does the beotch thinks she is...MOTY, or sumpin? She pulls that crap in court in front of a jury and she's fried.

but but but...she thinks she is a lawyer.  I am sure at least one of her notepads says
I'm a lawyer
I'm a lawyer
I'm a lawyer
I'm a lawyer
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: May 19, 2011, 11:44:50 PM »

How long ago was it that the defense plopped 3,000 pages of information on Jeff Ashton's chair without any warning? Only a few weeks ago. They have been doing sh*t like that from the start. And now they want the State to play nice with them and do them some favours??? HA!!! Payback's a b*tch, isn't it?

Sorry..once again catching up here.

But Loca you are so right..and it wasn't just 3000..it was according to Ashton 5000+ records of info on a CD, with no mention of which the defense might use or found relative to the case.

Whatever..yeah right..this proves that the defense does know how to use computers for record keeping, witness and evidence keeping..as well as flash drives.  It won't take a dump truck, U Haul it or anything else to get their records into court.  It is obvious they are already on computer files, or CDs or flash drives..now just for Baez and Foghorn to learn how to use a computer for something other the social networking.  This was just defense tactics at their worst.  One more whinny baby discussion in 1000 we have heard so far from the defense.

If I was being prosecuted by the State for a murder crime you better believe I would want something more at the end of the day then whining about not enough space for the records in the courtroom.  Huh..is this the biggest problem they are going to face next week in the courtroom..if they think so they are surely deluded.

I don't know where this line of thinking even comes from..there is no where to go when you have already submitted 5000+ records on CD to the State just 2 weeks ago..hello ..we know you'll use computers..therefore how to get the info into coourt would be CDs, flashdrives and a little common sense.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: May 19, 2011, 11:45:50 PM »

Regardless of Bozo skills, or lack of them, KC has a lot of nerve getting pizzy with him, he is, as Mason would say a pro bonor. Seriously, who does the beotch thinks she is...MOTY, or sumpin? She pulls that crap in court in front of a jury and she's fried.

but but but...she thinks she is a lawyer.  I am sure at least one of her notepads says
I'm a lawyer
I'm a lawyer
I'm a lawyer
I'm a lawyer

NR - She never finished HS and she can't spell, she was trying to say:
I'm a liar
I'm a liar
I'm a liar
I'm a liar
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: May 19, 2011, 11:47:02 PM »

You monkeys may already know about this, but here is a great stream of JVM and NG that I watch every night while I "let" my better half play video games on the big screen.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

an angelic monkey

That's great, thank you

Tks Shari

Look at the user name^^^^^^ TIMER55, wow that's a coincidence to this case!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: May 19, 2011, 11:48:25 PM »

LKB is in town, they just showed her on HLN

Well that makes perfect sense.  She's here to coach Baez and Simms on questioning. 

That's why he wants to know order of witnesses..because the fool is still preparing for the trial and needs to know which work to get done now and which can slide. 

Maybe LKB is in town to help in the planning of the opening statement.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: May 19, 2011, 11:51:27 PM »

You monkeys may already know about this, but here is a great stream of JVM and NG that I watch every night while I "let" my better half play video games on the big screen.

an angelic monkey

That's great, thank you

Tks Shari

I watched  that ustream channel for years until I moved and got cable. I think Vielanna set up the channel to follow the Caylee case, hence the TIMER55. She streams JVM, NG and she streamed some of the 48hr episodes too.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: May 19, 2011, 11:53:58 PM »

I'm a lawyer
I'm a lawyer
I'm a lawyer
I'm a lawyer

NR - She never finished HS and she can't spell, she was trying to say:
I'm a liar
I'm a liar
I'm a liar
I'm a liar

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: May 19, 2011, 11:56:44 PM »

Not that I wish anyone ill will, but I hope Farmville lady gets overwhelmed and stress manifests physically as the trial progresses and an alternate has to step in. 

I don't wish her ill will either NR.  I think she is a very compassionate human being that does not want to be involved in any of this, but did her duty by showing up for jury duty to be questioned.  I do think given the horrific facts of the case that she would be able to come back with a guilty verdict..I really do believe that because she can't judge..she can not imagine that type of harm by a mother to her child.  What bothers me is..I don't think she will be able to stomach this trial and it's terrible evidence.  Casey is putting  many people who are very nice, and would never harm another, in a very hard situation.  And that is the point I suppose of our law..when you do this to one of us..you are doing this to all of us.. because it is our law to not murder each other.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: May 19, 2011, 11:58:09 PM »

an angelic monkey

That's great, thank you

Tks Shari

I watched  that ustream channel for years until I moved and got cable. I think Vielanna set up the channel to follow the Caylee case, hence the TIMER55. She streams JVM, NG and she streamed some of the 48hr episodes too.

Evidently, she has a sense of humor too 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: May 20, 2011, 12:08:58 AM »

I hope opening statements on Monday. I am off work and so is my DD. ( another one who got pulled into the vortex in this case.
Planning on doing some cooking.
Perhaps a turkey ( for Bozo )
Some smashed potoates a la Mason.
Yes we absolutely are going to cook on Sunday and dream up a theme for the names of the dishes.
Anyone got any ideas ?
Somethin big azzed and red for Rosalie ?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: May 20, 2011, 12:10:38 AM »

I don't wish her ill will either NR.  I think she is a very compassionate human being that does not want to be involved in any of this, but did her duty by showing up for jury duty to be questioned.  I do think given the horrific facts of the case that she would be able to come back with a guilty verdict..I really do believe that because she can't judge..she can not imagine that type of harm by a mother to her child.  What bothers me is..I don't think she will be able to stomach this trial and it's terrible evidence.  Casey is putting  many people who are very nice, and would never harm another, in a very hard situation.  And that is the point I suppose of our law..when you do this to one of us..you are doing this to all of us.. because it is our law to not murder each other.

Well, it could very well happen.   I feel that once she physically sees certain evidence that the stress may be too much for her or that would justify in her mind to render a guilty verdict if she gets through it, ya never know she may be a sleath juror in favor of the State after all this worrying about her.

The defense made two major strategical errors during voir dire:    1)  using their PCs too leave only one  2) insisting to hear more questioning of remaining 2nd phase PJs, as it turns out the additional last 3-4 are not in their favor & they have one strike, the balance if any left will be alternates but I digress a tad because if Im not mistaken they have 3 more on call.    The remaining ones from the 30 pool are for alternates only, if memory serves.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: May 20, 2011, 12:16:35 AM »

I hope opening statements on Monday. I am off work and so is my DD. ( another one who got pulled into the vortex in this case.
Planning on doing some cooking.
Perhaps a turkey ( for Bozo )
Some smashed potoates a la Mason.
Yes we absolutely are going to cook on Sunday and dream up a theme for the names of the dishes.
Anyone got any ideas ?
Somethin big azzed and red for Rosalie ?

No doubt in my mind opening statements will start Monday.  Love your idea for your dinner plans

For Rosalin:  Ratatouille Rosalin
For Casey:  Crabs, yes pun intended...she's had to have had them at least once lol

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: May 20, 2011, 12:18:53 AM »

Well, it could very well happen.   I feel that once she physically sees certain evidence that the stress may be too much for her or that would justify in her mind to render a guilty verdict if she gets through it, ya never know she may be a sleath juror in favor of the State after all this worrying about her.

The defense made two major strategical errors during voir dire:    1)  using their PCs too leave only one  2) insisting to hear more questioning of remaining 2nd phase PJs, as it turns out the additional last 3-4 are not in their favor & they have one strike, the balance if any left will be alternates but I digress a tad because if Im not mistaken they have 3 more on call.    The remaining ones from the 30 pool are for alternates only, if memory serves.
Could happen during opening statements. Remember before they adjourned today LDB said something about "evidence" that has not been released because it's was to remain sealed until the trial? I think the state is going to open with pictures of a happy smiling Caylee and then pull out the pics of her remains on Suburban and the autopsy photo evidence. The prosecution is going to shock and awe the jury and public....I think they remember Caylee. an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: May 20, 2011, 12:25:49 AM »

I don't wish any ill will on anyone, but I did have the same thought yesterday - that Farmville would not be abel to handle being on the jury.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: May 20, 2011, 12:28:39 AM »

I have Lee Ant white tube socks. Middle child might look good in socks to her knees.
Littlest child has monkey hat.
I can flare my nostrils like NG. Maybe I could be could be NG.
My DD and I speak in initials. It's like code talk. JB, JA, CHJP, BARB, ICA, GA, LA, DC. JW ( Joy Way ) LP, NG, JVM. ...   CA and we know what we are saying, just saying.
Ok, ebuf of the OT, I know, me baad.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: May 20, 2011, 12:35:01 AM »

::justice2NJ:: 

We're getting closer to justice. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1237 on: May 20, 2011, 12:46:10 AM »

We are, Klaas! 

I'm very interested to observe how all of the Ants fare during trial.....  KC, Cindy and George.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1238 on: May 20, 2011, 12:52:29 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1239 on: May 20, 2011, 01:48:38 AM »

Anybody know what happened prior to this?  It looks like when she was walking out for the day?  What happened?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.