June 16, 2024, 05:07:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 10- 5/19/11  (Read 134060 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »

That's NOT NG hehe 

Good Morning

pb
Maybe her stunt-double
 geek

At the very least, she's wearing a wig.  I just saw NG live on TV last night and her hair is shorter and blonder.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2011, 09:56:38 AM »

I don't care what they do we have 12 and definitely a trial on Monday!! Justice for Caylee!!!

We still need alternates, cannot start wo them, can they?

True, but we have 12 PJ left pretty sure they will get alternates out of them and they only have one strike for alternates plus they still have more PJ in the back and have till saturday soo

They can whine, cry and side bar all day long if they wanna
crazybabyborg
« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2011, 09:57:09 AM »

Sorry if it has already been posted. Is there a link to watch this live on my computer? Thanks.

First page of this thread has a list, IBE. It's there with each new thread. 
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: May 19, 2011, 09:57:23 AM »

We have 12   

West~ you only have 6, what are the other 6 doing?  You need 12!

lol

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2011, 09:57:38 AM »

That lady wearing the sweater set with the big gold chain IS NOT Nancy Grace. Unless they do some sort of magic to make her look different on her show.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2011, 09:57:52 AM »

Good Morning!Been taking care of homes chores and listening to IS...I am SURE someone just said that JB has A  BABY AT HOME???  they were talking about yesterday!!  Anyone else hear this? A new baby?   
I saw that rumor going around yesterday, so I did some esquiring.  The other Jose that was Casey's atty. way back when, his wife is pregnant, not Baez's.  Of course there is no proof of any of this.

I had heard that the other Jose, the one that left and went to another law firm, was preggers. But I was only listening to IS and not watching so I don't know who said it this morning....but she was pretty clear about him having a baby at home.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2011, 09:58:09 AM »

I'm not exactly thrilled with this last juror. I wish he had kids.
But he appears close with his niece and nephew!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2011, 09:58:20 AM »

I don't get the computer questions Linda keeps asking them all.  Why would that be important?

I think because of all the data, ie the chloroform search etc retrieved from the Anthony's computers. 

Hugs, Magic 

But do they want to find out if they understand how all that works because it would benefit them if they did or it would be a detriment if they did.

I would think it would benefit them if someone on the jury understood that you can do computer forensics and find things, even things that have been deleted and the days they were added and the last day they were viewed.  The pre-mediation part begins with the chloroform searches, IMO..........

You basically have to have a hard drive, driven over by a steam roller to make it unusable.  I have even seen on one of the criminal shows where they won a guilty verdict after retrieving a computer from a fire.  Another show where they tried everything to make a CD work again after it had been cut up and finally a detective, used scotch tape and it worked, defendant found guilty.
Hugs, Magic 

BBM, I saw that same show.  The guy cut it up in front of them, didn't he?

I don't remember when it got cut up but I do remember them sending it everywhere to get if fixed and them being told it was just not doable.  Then one of the original detectives, tried scotch tape, put it in and it worked.  Just amazing.  I have seen that show a lot, one time it was a tiny piece of orange carpet fiber that solved the case and another it was a tiny bit of green paint.  Very interesting, can't think of the name of the show though, can you?

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2011, 09:58:23 AM »

I don't care what they do we have 12 and definitely a trial on Monday!! Justice for Caylee!!!

True, but we have 12 PJ left pretty sure they will get alternates out of them and they only have one strike for alternates plus they still have more PJ in the back and have till saturday soo

They have now 9 left, after this guy and the one that they heard this mornign, and judge said they do not bring jurors in on fridays, in pinellas county, and so not sure what that means.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: May 19, 2011, 09:58:44 AM »

Good Morning!Been taking care of homes chores and listening to IS...I am SURE someone just said that JB has A  BABY AT HOME???  they were talking about yesterday!!  Anyone else hear this? A new baby?   

I heard it! It was on TruTV.

Morning CBB...I am going to see if my friend knows

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #270 on: May 19, 2011, 09:59:13 AM »

how many alternates again?

I remember you, Caylee.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: May 19, 2011, 09:59:44 AM »

I don't get the computer questions Linda keeps asking them all.  Why would that be important?

I think because of all the data, ie the chloroform search etc retrieved from the Anthony's computers. 

Hugs, Magic 

But do they want to find out if they understand how all that works because it would benefit them if they did or it would be a detriment if they did.

I would think it would benefit them if someone on the jury understood that you can do computer forensics and find things, even things that have been deleted and the days they were added and the last day they were viewed.  The pre-mediation part begins with the chloroform searches, IMO..........

You basically have to have a hard drive, driven over by a steam roller to make it unusable.  I have even seen on one of the criminal shows where they won a guilty verdict after retrieving a computer from a fire.  Another show where they tried everything to make a CD work again after it had been cut up and finally a detective, used scotch tape and it worked, defendant found guilty.
Hugs, Magic 

BBM, I saw that same show.  The guy cut it up in front of them, didn't he?

I don't remember when it got cut up but I do remember them sending it everywhere to get if fixed and them being told it was just not doable.  Then one of the original detectives, tried scotch tape, put it in and it worked.  Just amazing.  I have seen that show a lot, one time it was a tiny piece of orange carpet fiber that solved the case and another it was a tiny bit of green paint.  Very interesting, can't think of the name of the show though, can you?

Hugs, Magic 

No, but I watch those types of shows all the time, probably on investigation discovery.  It is amazing the things they can do now.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #272 on: May 19, 2011, 10:00:11 AM »

I agree that didn't look like NG to me either but.....surely Diane Dimond has met her before and she is the one that tweeted it.  ?????

Yes, you are 100% correct.  I read it off of Diane Diamonds Twitter as well.  I forgot about that in my previous post, even tho I posted about it! It's been a long day and it's only 9:57am EST

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: May 19, 2011, 10:00:54 AM »

Well, it could have been like I said --- ATTEMPTED plea bargain that failed. We would never know.

I agree wreck.  As you said - it would HAVE to be super secret. 

she should have taken anything the state offered.

I don't think anything was offered by the State - Perhaps the Defense asked for a plea....
I Honestly think the State is worried enough about their case to offer a plea...

Good morning, late start for me so Im catching up real quick.

I doubted one was even offered from the jump yesterday & considering  Casey's initial good mood this morning, I'd say it was never an issue or she wouldnt be smiling and giggling.   The problem now is if the 10 left will be enough to seat 12 and a few alternates.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: May 19, 2011, 10:01:24 AM »

I don't know if you were here when the judge told them out of the 15 they had to see today, 4 of them were excused for hardship, the first lady they heard was struck for cause because she thougth the hoebag was guilty and then this guy passed, so out of 15, there are 9 left. 

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 19, 2011, 10:01:47 AM »

They have now 9 left, after this guy and the one that they heard this mornign, and judge said they do not bring jurors in on fridays, in pinellas county, and so not sure what that means.

Ok 9 But still a trial on Monday not matter what they do! Be confident 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: May 19, 2011, 10:01:49 AM »

He's in!

and I see JP gave in to the defense once again, and will go through the rest the jurors before swearing the 12 in.    I hope this is not going to set the tone of the trial....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 19, 2011, 10:02:12 AM »

Finnel balancing her check book?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #278 on: May 19, 2011, 10:02:15 AM »

Can you just imagine a Bozo Jr.?   

poor lil thing...

Would that be a BeBe?   

It's the first time I've heard he has a newborn.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #279 on: May 19, 2011, 10:02:27 AM »

That lady wearing the sweater set with the big gold chain IS NOT Nancy Grace. Unless they do some sort of magic to make her look different on her show.

For Nancy Grace Proof of being in the courtroom, please click the below link.  Here is the tweet:

DiDimond Diane Dimond
#caseyanthony last juror said she couldn"t watch "sensational" Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace is in the house today-sitting right behind me! Ouch!
http://twitter.com/DiDimond

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.