June 16, 2024, 06:04:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 10- 5/19/11  (Read 134072 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #280 on: May 19, 2011, 10:02:58 AM »

how many alternates again?

Originally, Judge Perry wanted 8 alternates but I think he is going to settle for less now.  I worry about too few alternates, considering that everything that can go wrong in this case does.  It is also gonna be a 2 month trial, that is a long time for things to go wrong with sequestered jurors.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: May 19, 2011, 10:03:02 AM »

Herer's another shot of Diane Dimond and the person sitting behind her.

NOT NG, IMO.

Could NG be the one at the back in a yellow jacket?

I don't think it looks like her either:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #282 on: May 19, 2011, 10:04:00 AM »

He's in!

and I see JP gave in to the defense once again, and will go through the rest the jurors before swearing the 12 in.    I hope this is not going to set the tone of the trial....

I'm seeing that too, Sunny. JP's bark is consistently worse than his bite.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: May 19, 2011, 10:04:29 AM »

Well, it could have been like I said --- ATTEMPTED plea bargain that failed. We would never know.

I agree wreck.  As you said - it would HAVE to be super secret. 

she should have taken anything the state offered.

I don't think anything was offered by the State - Perhaps the Defense asked for a plea....
I Honestly think the State is NOT worried enough about their case to offer a plea...

Good morning, late start for me so Im catching up real quick.

I doubted one was even offered from the jump yesterday & considering  Casey's initial good mood this morning, I'd say it was never an issue or she wouldnt be smiling and giggling.   The problem now is if the 10 left will be enough to seat 12 and a few alternates.

whoopsie - that should have read not worried.... sowwy

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #284 on: May 19, 2011, 10:06:03 AM »

That lady wearing the sweater set with the big gold chain IS NOT Nancy Grace. Unless they do some sort of magic to make her look different on her show.

For Nancy Grace Proof of being in the courtroom, please click the below link.  Here is the tweet:

DiDimond Diane Dimond
#caseyanthony last juror said she couldn"t watch "sensational" Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace is in the house today-sitting right behind me! Ouch!
http://twitter.com/DiDimond

She might be in there somewhere but that lady in the pic is not her. Maybe she's sitting further down in that same row.

I remember you, Caylee.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 19, 2011, 10:07:07 AM »

I think that is NG in the yellow jacket.  Her hair has been cut recently.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #286 on: May 19, 2011, 10:09:36 AM »

I've seen NG on shows other than her own, and she's a bigger girl than she looks behind her own desk. She's heavier than the lady in the yellow jacket, IMO.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #287 on: May 19, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »

That lady wearing the sweater set with the big gold chain IS NOT Nancy Grace. Unless they do some sort of magic to make her look different on her show.

For Nancy Grace Proof of being in the courtroom, please click the below link.  Here is the tweet:

DiDimond Diane Dimond
#caseyanthony last juror said she couldn"t watch "sensational" Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace is in the house today-sitting right behind me! Ouch!

She might be in there somewhere but that lady in the pic is not her. Maybe she's sitting further down in that same row.
ITA, maybe the yellow jacket. NG may want to  sit out of the view of the camera, too.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: May 19, 2011, 10:11:02 AM »

I'm not exactly thrilled with this last juror. I wish he had kids.

I think simply being a human with feelings would allow one to understand how horrible Casey's actions were ... at least I hope so.

I do not have children, yet I can feel the same emotions as anyone else when it comes to children being harmed or in this case, murdered.  Maybe more so because I do not have kids.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: May 19, 2011, 10:11:21 AM »

i wish that lady who says she cannot judge could get the boot. I don't understand how in the world they let her on the jury. maybe she will be an alternate. How do they choose the alternates?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: May 19, 2011, 10:11:23 AM »

IMO that is not Nancy Grace behind Diane Dimond

yes it is..heard it on HLN from her that she would be in there and Diane Diamond tweeted that she was sitting behind her..
back to catching up..had to skip ahead...

this pj on here now who is a teacher sounds like a keeper too! hope so!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: May 19, 2011, 10:12:12 AM »

He's in!

and I see JP gave in to the defense once again, and will go through the rest the jurors before swearing the 12 in.    I hope this is not going to set the tone of the trial....

I'm seeing that too, Sunny. JP's bark is consistently worse than his bite.

I know CBB and that scares me....there seems to be no consistency and he seems to think that because JB is inexperienced that he, JP, has to school him or give him a hall pass.  He seems to forget that there are 2DP qualified attorneys that could school JB.

We don't have 12 jurors until they are sworn in.....so I wish JP would swear them in and let all of us breath easier!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: May 19, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »

CFNews13Casey:
@ktmfactoryrider Yes- Nancy Grace WAS in the courtroom earlier, but she has now been spotted leaving the courthouse #caseyanthony [via Twitter]

http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-chat?cmpid=caseytwitter

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #293 on: May 19, 2011, 10:13:08 AM »

CFNews13Casey:
@ktmfactoryrider Yes- Nancy Grace WAS in the courtroom earlier, but she has now been spotted leaving the courthouse #caseyanthony [via Twitter]

http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-chat?cmpid=caseytwitter

Thank you!

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: May 19, 2011, 10:13:52 AM »

When Judge Ito would see a celebrity in his courtroom, he would invite him/her back to his chambers to chat and show them letters he had received from other celebrities.  He became completely starstruck.  We'll see about Perry.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #295 on: May 19, 2011, 10:13:57 AM »

If Farmville lady  can lay aside her not being able to judge people, than this man has said he can lay aside his opinion of guilt.  Let him in!!!!!

Justice for Baby Caylee!!!!

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: May 19, 2011, 10:14:03 AM »

She might be in there somewhere but that lady in the pic is not her. Maybe she's sitting further down in that same row .
ITA, maybe the yellow jacket. NG may want to  sit out of the view of the camera, too.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #297 on: May 19, 2011, 10:14:15 AM »

I'm not exactly thrilled with this last juror. I wish he had kids.

I think simply being a human with feelings would allow one to understand how horrible Casey's actions were ... at least I hope so.

I do not have children, yet I can feel the same emotions as anyone else when it comes to children being harmed or in this case, murdered.  Maybe more so because I do not have kids.

I'm in the same boat as you, BabyBear, and I totally agree with you! Just because I don't have children doesn't mean I don't understand how special and valued they are/should be.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: May 19, 2011, 10:14:33 AM »

DiDimond Diane Dimond

Diane Dimond doesnt have any room to talk, she's a gossiping drama queen

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #299 on: May 19, 2011, 10:15:29 AM »

She might be in there somewhere but that lady in the pic is not her. Maybe she's sitting further down in that same row .

She may be nutso sometimes (and a little mean) but I think she wants people to pay attention to the case out of respect for Caylee, I mean Justice for Caylee is NG's main goal here, too, right?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.