June 16, 2024, 07:44:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 10- 5/19/11  (Read 134091 times)
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #400 on: May 19, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »

I thought they only got 1 challenge for alternates???

You're not alone!

Judge Perry seems to change the rules every ten minutes.

I took off work this whole week to watch the start of this trial...now it is a wasted week..and I have to work 5/7 nights next week...and sleep after I get off so I can work again that night..does JP not KNOW he is disrupting my whole LIFE????   LOL!!   And..he keeps changing the rules so I am getting so confused!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 19, 2011, 11:12:42 AM »

this could be another keeper...so far, unless something ugly comes out

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: May 19, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »

anthonycase WOFL
#caseyanthony up to 13 potential jurors, enough for a full jury plus one alternate. Judge will announce today # of alternates he wants.

http://twitter.com/anthonycase   
Originally he wanted 8 alternates. I think JP will keep on trucking to get as close to that #8 as possible to avoid problems during trial. JMO
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: May 19, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »

2 breaks already so far.
They have 13 now.

YEAH!!! Trial WILL be able to start on Monday!!! And ICA will be getting her JUST reward for MURDERING her Precious little Caylee!! I hope for the DEATH penalty but can live with LWOP!!!!

Oh..sorry..forgot my manners....Good Morning To All!!!!

I doubt KC will be able to hold it together during opening statements...I hope JA opens for the prosecution, Skanky definitely has a strong dislike for him....hehehe

I hope so too.  I would like to see JA play the video of Caylee singing You Are My Sunshine or at least have a BIG poster of Caylee.  She should be front and center - for once!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: May 19, 2011, 11:13:47 AM »

anthonycase WOFL
#caseyanthony up to 13 potential jurors, enough for a full jury plus one alternate. Judge will announce today # of alternates he wants.

Originally he wanted 8 alternates. I think JP will keep on trucking to get as close to that #8 as possible to avoid problems during trial. JMO

agree..I think JP will get the job done..I trust his wisdom and his judgement...

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: May 19, 2011, 11:13:53 AM »

i agree..i think we'll have 14 before lunch, then the defense will start beginning their stall tactics again later today or tomorrow morning
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: May 19, 2011, 11:14:15 AM »

#3016, male, has no children, has 2 dogs, Labs, believes she is guilty, can lay aside his opinion. He is a teacher, PE and Health for 10th Graders, 15 years. Taking online classes for Masters, in Special Education. No opinion on the Death Penalty, says he could consider it, but it would be, "tough." Would not have a problem recommending LWOP. Questionnaire update: His Uncle was in the FBI in NY, transferred to Miami, now retired (~5 years ago.) His house was broken into ~3 years ago.

Summary:

Defense: No challenge

State: No challenge

He is retained.

13 PJ's retained so far.

Males= #1340, #1019, #1025, #3308(?), #3185, #3310, #3016

Females= #1398, #1055, #1319, #1429, #1007, #3015

Challenges/strikes so far:

Defense: #1011, #3119, #1129, #1232, #1119, #1251, #3397, #1159, #3190

State: #1001, #3163, #1312, #1407, #1426, #3238, #3283

News stations are reporting only 5 women, some are reporting 6...

I am pretty confident in my tally. Been keeping it updated myself.

But thanks for letting me know.

I'll change it if I find out there is an error.
n/p Actually I have the same as your count.
Just letting you know what is being reporting....
JMO news stations, can be wishy washy at times...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2011, 11:14:25 AM »

2 breaks already so far.
They have 13 now.

YEAH!!! Trial WILL be able to start on Monday!!! And ICA will be getting her JUST reward for MURDERING her Precious little Caylee!! I hope for the DEATH penalty but can live with LWOP!!!!

I doubt KC will be able to hold it together during opening statements...I hope JA opens for the prosecution, Skanky definitely has a strong dislike for him....hehehe

I hope so too.  I would like to see JA play the video of Caylee singing You Are My Sunshine or at least have a BIG poster of Caylee.  She should be front and center - for once!

wouldn't that be just great!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: May 19, 2011, 11:14:42 AM »

2 breaks already so far.
They have 13 now.

I agree Kimmy !
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #409 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:14 AM »

2 breaks already so far.
They have 13 now.

Hope the evil one has a blow-up ...in court so we can see it..or out of court and we can hear it..lol...hope it eats her up that everyone thinks she is GUILTY as charged and we all know she is going DOWN!!!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:16 AM »

anthonycase WOFL

i think its gonna be either 5 alternates or 8 alternates

He better announce the lowest number of alternates permissible, or they'll never get them picked by end of day Saturday.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:32 AM »

I would change " I can't judge people", Farmville lady    for teacher who has a hard time with the DP, right now if I could.  He sounds like he can be reasoned with and he will understand the testimony.  I still think she is gonna be a big problem and should of been let go in the hardship for religious cause round.

Justice for Baby Caylee!!!!!

Hugs, Magic

I am still irked and somewhat upset over the judge allowing Ms. Farmville to be seated as a juror.   She obviously is going to hang the jury.  What I didn't understand was his remark which was something about "Race neutral."  I heard the state say nothing which could be construed in any way to have to do with the woman's race.  I think that her inability to sit on a jury as a competent jurist was so obvious to the State that they didn't ask many questions, expecting the judge to excuse her for cause as he should have done.  I thought we were long past seating juries and/or choosing judges according to race and am very disappointed that we apparently are not.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:50 AM »

2 breaks already so far.
They have 13 now.

I hope they do that. I saw a few trials where they had a empty chair with a photo sitting on it to represent the murder victim. I really hope they do something like that to make her presence known and remind them that this is not about ICA.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 19, 2011, 11:16:02 AM »

anthonycase WOFL

agree..I think JP will get the job done..I trust his wisdom and his judgement...

caylee will get the justice she deserves with judge perry in charge. i'm honestly not even that concerned with farmville lady anymore. she is going to be so horrified when she sees the details of this case and i think the other jurors opinions will also sway her towards guilty if it comes down to it
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 19, 2011, 11:16:02 AM »

i agree..i think we'll have 14 before lunch, then the defense will start beginning their stall tactics again later today or tomorrow morning

Casey is working up to it already imo...her " cold" is getting worse..she will be too ill to continue...watch and see..I hope I am wrong about that but I wouldn't put anything past these lowlifes..defense...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:10 AM »

camera just panned over to Casey..she did a pinch of her bridge of her nose and did some weird things with her eyes..did ya get that Brandi?
see, working up to being too ill to continue..will have to halt court again..that is the plan...

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:22 AM »

Casey is working up to it already imo...her " cold" is getting worse..she will be too ill to continue...watch and see..I hope I am wrong about that but I wouldn't put anything past these lowlifes..defense...

yup i could totally see this happening...either that or she'll end up catching baez's "stomach bug"
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:51 AM »

anthonycase WOFL

caylee will get the justice she deserves with judge perry in charge. i'm honestly not even that concerned with farmville lady anymore. she is going to be so horrified when she sees the details of this case and i think the other jurors opinions will also sway her towards guilty if it comes down to it

hope so..

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 19, 2011, 11:19:36 AM »

I would change " I can't judge people", Farmville lady    for teacher who has a hard time with the DP, right now if I could.  He sounds like he can be reasoned with and he will understand the testimony.  I still think she is gonna be a big problem and should of been let go in the hardship for religious cause round.

Justice for Baby Caylee!!!!!

Hugs, Magic

I am still irked and somewhat upset over the judge allowing Ms. Farmville to be seated as a juror.   She obviously is going to hang the jury.  What I didn't understand was his remark which was something about "Race neutral."  I heard the state say nothing which could be construed in any way to have to do with the woman's race.  I think that her inability to sit on a jury as a competent jurist was so obvious to the State that they didn't ask many questions, expecting the judge to excuse her for cause as he should have done.  I thought we were long past seating juries and/or choosing judges according to race and am very disappointed that we apparently are not.

ITA, she really didn't understand some of the questions that were being asked of her. And the fact that you completely changed your standing on judging people. It was obvious she had talked to someone.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: May 19, 2011, 11:19:38 AM »

i hope they show the pic of caylee in the Ohio State football jersey.  so far there are several people from ohio or that have ties to ohio state on the jury
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.