June 25, 2024, 04:55:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 10- 5/19/11  (Read 134347 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: May 19, 2011, 11:19:39 AM »

anthonycase WOFL
#caseyanthony up to 13 potential jurors, enough for a full jury plus one alternate. Judge will announce today # of alternates he wants.

http://twitter.com/anthonycase   

i think its gonna be either 5 alternates or 8 alternates

He better announce the lowest number of alternates permissible, or they'll never get them picked by end of day Saturday.

The case should be safe with no less than 4

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 19, 2011, 11:20:43 AM »

I would change " I can't judge people", Farmville lady    for teacher who has a hard time with the DP, right now if I could.  He sounds like he can be reasoned with and he will understand the testimony.  I still think she is gonna be a big problem and should of been let go in the hardship for religious cause round.

Justice for Baby Caylee!!!!!

Hugs, Magic

I am still irked and somewhat upset over the judge allowing Ms. Farmville to be seated as a juror.   She obviously is going to hang the jury.  What I didn't understand was his remark which was something about "Race neutral."  I heard the state say nothing which could be construed in any way to have to do with the woman's race.  I think that her inability to sit on a jury as a competent jurist was so obvious to the State that they didn't ask many questions, expecting the judge to excuse her for cause as he should have done.  I thought we were long past seating juries and/or choosing judges according to race and am very disappointed that we apparently are not.

ITA, she really didn't understand some of the questions that were being asked of her. And the fact that you completely changed your standing on judging people. It was obvious she had talked to someone.

i think she likes judge perry and wanted to give him the answers she perceived that he wanted to hear
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: May 19, 2011, 11:22:21 AM »

I am okay with pj's that would find it hard to do DP, but have no problem with LWOP.  That means they can get the 1st phase..guilt phase done with no problem.

I want her found guilty by people who can listen to understand the evidence.  Once she is found guilty DP or LWOP  is good with me.  Infact LWOP might better suit in this instance because she would not have many options for appeal..and with DP the appeals will start almost immediately.  She has already wasted enough court time and Florida $$$...let her ro in prison..in general pop..maybe someone will help the State out.

Farmville lady will have issues of her own..this is going to be very hard for her to sit through and listen to the evidence.  I see her being excused at some point due to that issue...atleast I hope..because Casey does need to be judged..that's what the trial is for goodness sake.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: May 19, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »

this lady is a keeper, and now ann finell is up so i'm going to take my headphones off and attempt to do some work for the next 25 minutes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: May 19, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »

camera just panned over to Casey..she did a pinch of her bridge of her nose and did some weird things with her eyes..did ya get that Brandi?
see, working up to being too ill to continue..will have to halt court again..that is the plan...

I saw that too Cookie and thought the same thing as you.. BUT.. I say.. bring her skank azz in on a strecher hooked to an IV..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 19, 2011, 11:24:02 AM »

camera just panned over to Casey..she did a pinch of her bridge of her nose and did some weird things with her eyes..did ya get that Brandi?
see, working up to being too ill to continue..will have to halt court again..that is the plan...

Sorry, no. I was working on photoshopping Casey and The Scream. LOL

I have noticed her less animated, and rubbing her eyes (not crying though) and rubbing her throat.

No screen shots of what you mentioned, though.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #426 on: May 19, 2011, 11:24:48 AM »

I would change " I can't judge people", Farmville lady    for teacher who has a hard time with the DP, right now if I could.  He sounds like he can be reasoned with and he will understand the testimony.  I still think she is gonna be a big problem and should of been let go in the hardship for religious cause round.

Hugs, Magic

I am still irked and somewhat upset over the judge allowing Ms. Farmville to be seated as a juror.   She obviously is going to hang the jury.  What I didn't understand was his remark which was something about "Race neutral."  I heard the state say nothing which could be construed in any way to have to do with the woman's race.  I think that her inability to sit on a jury as a competent jurist was so obvious to the State that they didn't ask many questions, expecting the judge to excuse her for cause as he should have done.  I thought we were long past seating juries and/or choosing judges according to race and am very disappointed that we apparently are not.

We are so on the same page Babybear, they had to explain even the simplest questions to her.  The state didn't question her long, because she asked for a hardship for religious purposes.  The fact that the color of her skin became an issue is just plain wrong to me.  She was very, very sure she could not judge people and she said it was a hardship for her.  The state then tried to strike her twice and the judge wasn't having it.  Other than Judge Perry not doing what he said he is gonna do, this is the first real time, I think he may have made a big mistake.  If we get a hung jury, I think we are all going to know who did it.  I hope and pray I am wrong.  Maybe, while Jesus is holding Caylee on his lap he will whisper to Farmville lady, "Justice for Baby Caylee".

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 19, 2011, 11:25:09 AM »

I saw that too Cookie and thought the same thing as you.. BUT.. I say.. bring her skank azz in on a strecher hooked to an IV..

me tooo!!!!! it will give her a preview of what her finals moments on earth will be like
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: May 19, 2011, 11:26:03 AM »

Listening to all of these sick people, infected by Ann Finnell, I feel I am catching a cold just by sitting too close to the monitor.  Think I'll wipe it off with Lysol.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: May 19, 2011, 11:28:12 AM »

Exactly..it's just a friggin cold..we all get them..if Finnell could continue, Jeff could continue, Linda can continue, so can the accused.  Just give her some cold meds and be done with it...the world does not revolve around her having a cold.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #430 on: May 19, 2011, 11:28:58 AM »

Hugs, Magic

I agree Baby ! I do not think she was even rehabilitated by JP during his questioning. She mumbled that she could consider "death or life WITH parole" which was not the question. She appeared fearful and intimidated by JP. Not a good juror, imo. I posted then that she gives me chills and that feeling has only increased.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 19, 2011, 11:31:15 AM »

I am okay with pj's that would find it hard to do DP, but have no problem with LWOP.  That means they can get the 1st phase..guilt phase done with no problem.

I want her found guilty by people who can listen to understand the evidence.  Once she is found guilty DP or LWOP  is good with me.  Infact LWOP might better suit in this instance because she would not have many options for appeal..and with DP the appeals will start almost immediately.  She has already wasted enough court time and Florida $$$...let her ro in prison..in general pop..maybe someone will help the State out.

Farmville lady will have issues of her own..this is going to be very hard for her to sit through and listen to the evidence.  I see her being excused at some point due to that issue...atleast I hope..because Casey does need to be judged..that's what the trial is for goodness sake.

the pj on now is a keeper I think...We are on our way to justice for Caylee

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #432 on: May 19, 2011, 11:31:53 AM »

Exactly..it's just a friggin cold..we all get them..if Finnell could continue, Jeff could continue, Linda can continue, so can the accused.  Just give her some cold meds and be done with it...the world does not revolve around her having a cold.

If they give her cold meds, I want them charged to her account along with whatever anxiety meds she is given.  I am sure that there are a lot of people with colds and anxiety that can't afford a doctor much less a prescription.  She can skip a few snacks, just ask her, "skittles or meds?".

Justice for Baby Caylee!!!!

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: May 19, 2011, 11:32:28 AM »

Good idea Gypsy! Maybe cold meds would interact with the anti-anxiety, or what ever drugs they are pumping into KC and then we can all sleep this weekend...I know, I'm bad...
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: May 19, 2011, 11:32:39 AM »

I like the last few jurors more then I like some of the ones that have already been chosen. Maybe the state will use some of their strikes.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 19, 2011, 11:32:42 AM »

omg I started to zone out when she started droning..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: May 19, 2011, 11:32:58 AM »

me tooo!!!!! it will give her a preview of what her finals moments on earth will be like

Monkey Devil! Its no wonder skank is ill.. I saw her the other day pick up AF used snot tissues and was pointing and the baliff pointed to the garbage can near where Jose sits and she tossed them. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: May 19, 2011, 11:33:28 AM »

i love how the defense keeps harping on age of the defendent as a mitigating factor... too bad for them AGE OF THE VICTIM is an AGGRAVATING circumstance..
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: May 19, 2011, 11:34:06 AM »

I like the last few jurors more then I like some of the ones that have already been chosen. Maybe the state will use some of their strikes.

very good point! i hadn't thought of that 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: May 19, 2011, 11:34:07 AM »

Listening to all of these sick people, infected by Ann Finnell, I feel I am catching a cold just by sitting too close to the monitor.  Think I'll wipe it off with Lysol.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.