April 26, 2024, 02:57:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen Nikki Hidalgo missing since 5/11/11 (FOUND SAFE)  (Read 12251 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: May 18, 2011, 05:11:04 PM »

Could u post this for my cousins family? Their daughter Nikki Hidalgo is missing.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/641138/union-county-authorities-search-for-missing-teen
Video
Union County authorities search for missing teen
May 17, 2011  

INDIAN TRAIL, N.C. – Union County investigators need help finding a missing teen, 15-year-old Nikki Hidalgo of Indian Trail.

Her parents reported the Sun Valley High School student missing on May 11.
 ::snipping2::

Her name is Nikki Hidalgo picture and discription At that site but i couldnt bring it over dont know what i did wrong. Family said she didnt return from school May 11th. I dont know more than that any help is appreciated   thanks sl

Edit to add link & fix post.  MB
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 07:42:25 PM by klaasend » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 05:39:40 PM »

http://www.wbtv.com/story/14663294/15-year-old-girl-missing-from-union-county
15-year-old girl missing from Union County
May 17, 2011

UNION COUNTY, NC (WBTV) - The Union County Sheriff's Office is searching for a teenage girl who has been missing for nearly a week.

Hidalgo is a 15-year-old white female with blonde hair and hazel eyes.  She's reportedly about 5'1" and weighs about 100 pounds.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:49:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »

May 17, 2011

UNION COUNTY, NC (WBTV) - The Union County Sheriff's Office is searching for a teenage girl who has been missing for nearly a week.

Hidalgo is a 15-year-old white female with blonde hair and hazel eyes.  She's reportedly about 5'1" and weighs about 100 pounds.

Thanks Muffy for fixing my post heres another  newsclip about her

http://monroescoop.com/union-county-sheriff-reports-nikki-loudes-hidalgo-15-of-indian-trail-missing/  Edit to add link.  MB
Monroe Scoop

Monroe, N.C. News, Events & Videos

Union County Sheriff Reports Nikki Loudes Hidalgo, 15, Of Indian Trail Missing

Union County, NC – Union County Sheriff’s Detectives are conducting a missing persons investigation of Nikki Loudes Hidalgo, of Indian Trail.

If you have any information please contact Detective W. Mullis at 704-684-6385, the Union County Sheriff’s Office at 704-283-3789 or the Union County Crime Stoppers at 704-283-5600.

2011 Union County, NC.  

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:14:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 07:42:44 PM »

Could u post this for my cousins family? Their daughter Nikki Hidalgo is missing.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/641138/union-county-authorities-search-for-missing-teen
Video
May 17, 2011  

INDIAN TRAIL, N.C. – Union County investigators need help finding a missing teen, 15-year-old Nikki Hidalgo of Indian Trail.

Her name is Nikki Hidalgo picture and discription At that site but i couldnt bring it over dont know what i did wrong. Family said she didnt return from school May 11th. I dont know more than that any help is appreciated   thanks sl

Edit to add link & fix post.  MB

Sandy , so sorry to hear this, I am about 35 miles away from that area, if there is anything I can do to help.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »

Video
May 17, 2011  

Edit to add link & fix post.  MB

Sandy , so sorry to hear this, I am about 35 miles away from that area, if there is anything I can do to help.

thank you- we are all praying for her safe return.Her biological family is not cooperating so my cousin took it to media and police. she is 15 and 8 months pregnant. She did not take anything with her and didnt return after school. Nothing else is known so we dont know if its an abduction or whatever. The baby father  we dont know anything about ,but with pregnant women at risk for foul play everyone is worried. police are involved but no info forthcoming this week. Just rying to keep this in the news thanks so much to all monkey friends and family for all and any help.  sl
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 09:28:45 PM »

Sandy,

Post the information on Facebook too - you get a lot of traffic on FB so maybe someone has seen something and will report it.
I'll keep her & her family in my prayers. Maybe she & the father ran off and then got scared.

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 09:42:21 PM »

Sandy,

Post the information on Facebook too - you get a lot of traffic on FB so maybe someone has seen something and will report it.
I'll keep her & her family in my prayers. Maybe she & the father ran off and then got scared.

Thanks Kermit its already on FB and police should be checking cell pings, fb pages sites ect.  thanks again sl
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 10:41:01 PM »

let's hope that she is found safe and sound...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 01:46:08 AM »

I'm praying too, I hope she's found safe, and soon.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 02:34:54 AM »

Sending Prayers

God Bless

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »

May 17, 2011

Thanks Muffy for fixing my post heres another  newsclip about her

http://monroescoop.com/union-county-sheriff-reports-nikki-loudes-hidalgo-15-of-indian-trail-missing/  Edit to add link.  MB
Monroe Scoop

Monroe, N.C. News, Events & Videos

Union County Sheriff Reports Nikki Loudes Hidalgo, 15, Of Indian Trail Missing

Union County, NC – Union County Sheriff’s Detectives are conducting a missing persons investigation of Nikki Loudes Hidalgo, of Indian Trail.

If you have any information please contact Detective W. Mullis at 704-684-6385, the Union County Sheriff’s Office at 704-283-3789 or the Union County Crime Stoppers at 704-283-5600.

2011 Union County, NC.  

Over a week and no news no pings, no new posts on her sites nothing, she didint take anything with her no hospital admissions nothing. How does a 8 month pregnant young girl just vanish. Please keep this story in the forefront and pray for her.  ty sl
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 05:12:44 PM »

http://monroescoop.com/

There is very little news coming forth about her. An 8 month pregnant girl leaves school and disappears. She probably had a purse with her, cell phone, maybe textbooks.

Is the unborn childs father known?

How does she normally get home from school? Friends? Family pick her up or bus? I mean she is 8 months pregnant, which would be very difficult walking. How far is her home from the school?

Why is the biological family not coming forth with information?

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 06:52:26 PM »

There is very little news coming forth about her. An 8 month pregnant girl leaves school and disappears. She probably had a purse with her, cell phone, maybe textbooks.

How does she normally get home from school? Friends? Family pick her up or bus? I mean she is 8 months pregnant, which would be very difficult walking. How far is her home from the school?

I dont know why. Just trying to keep this out there and hopefully Nikki will be found soon.Ill try to get info and will post if i do  thank you all so much  sl

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 10:32:20 PM »

I dont know why. Just trying to keep this out there and hopefully Nikki will be found soon.Ill try to get info and will post if i do  thank you all so much  sl

Sandy I don't mean to be nosey, well maybe I do. When you say her biological family is not cooperating, who are you talking about. It said her parents reported her missing. Are they now not cooperating, or are you talking about someone else?

2 4 1
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 05:48:21 PM »

I dont know why. Just trying to keep this out there and hopefully Nikki will be found soon.Ill try to get info and will post if i do  thank you all so much  sl

Sandy I don't mean to be nosey, well maybe I do. When you say her biological family is not cooperating, who are you talking about. It said her parents reported her missing. Are they now not cooperating, or are you talking about someone else?

Edit to fix link/add missing quote bracket.  MB

She is and has lived with my cousin whom she calls her parents (adopted) she met her bio family recently and visited them.
Cousin feels the bio family knows something. What that is I dont know. Shes 15 yrs old always was a happy girl did well in school and well adjusted   until recently. I believe the bio family lives in SC. The bio family refused tocooperate and tell my cousin any thing at all when she went missing the afternoon of May 11th (she didnt come home from school like usual) they called bio family to find out if she was there or any other info. the bio family wouldnt even speak to them so my cousin called police and put it in the media. Honestly I dont know more than that. I dont know if the boyfriend is involved but its been 9 days and no word from Nikki.The police are treating this as a missing person case so far and called for public to help if there is any info at all or sighting of her. There has been none that I know of.  Her friends dont know anything and she apparently went missing after school. They are worried sick and they just want her home and safe.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:51:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 11:34:53 PM »

Wow Sandy, I am so sorry for your family.  They must be worried sick.  I know you don't know too much but I'm sure her adopted fam informed LE about her being in contact with bio fam.  Do you know if LE has talked to them yet?  Sound so weird that they wouldn't even speak on the phone about it.  Makes them look really guilty or they are on the shady side and don't want LE snooping around their lives.  What about the bf?  Maybe we should email the paper that ran the story?  I'll give it a shot.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 11:37:55 PM »

Thanks Sandy, I would bet the biological family knows something also.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 12:57:55 AM »

Sandy - do you know the name of the bio family? 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2011, 02:30:17 PM »

2011 Union County, NC

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2011, 05:11:47 PM »

Sandy - do you know the name of the bio family? 

No i dont--- trying to get my cuzz is hard- they want to keep lines open incase news from Nikki.I just dont know more.
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.