April 27, 2024, 11:46:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 11- 5/20/11  (Read 279966 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: May 21, 2011, 12:20:19 AM »

Baez has committed himself to make this all explained and in a total slap your forehead "well of course" kind of way in 2 minutes or less of his opening statements,

Jose is probably still trying to come up with those 1 or 2 sentences that could actually pull off the miracle he claims he can perform.

The irony is rich... . We will be watching Jose fake  grief at their  (he and casey) parting.  Baez will be able to fake sincerity.

the DT has come full cycle in the same manner that Casey did with Caylee. The cycle is strikingly similar in many ways, comparing Casey as a mother with Baez as a lawyer.

In the beginning, for Baez anyhow, Casey was a novelty. He loved the attention she brought him. He was able to flaunt himself as something he was not. He soon enlisted many people to help him with Casey because he was so busy working all the time. His "baby" was so special that famous people were offering to come on board at various stages as legal nannies. He was able to steal what he needed and no one was bothering to call him on it.

Then as time passed the novelty began wearing off. People abandoned him. It was becoming a huge responsibility. He was eager to keep displaying himself as a great attorney with a passion for this client and to showcase his amazing skills in public. But the reality was becoming quite intrusive.

Around the two and a half year mark he was getting tired of the weight of the responsibility. His lies and his spending were being scrutinized every day and he became increasingly bitter about how tied down he was becoming. People around him wanted him to be accountable for his time at his "job". He was enjoying the night time tv appearances and the interviews, but he could barely bring himself to spend any of his time with his client. She was demanding and he was just not that into it anymore. There were better things to do.

Now he is close to his "June 16th". Meaning, he is almost at the point of looking ahead in the not too distance future to his own bella vita. Where he doesn't have a "2 year old" to deal with. Where his life will become his own and he will no longer have to worry about the daily burden of Casey Marie Anthony.

Looks like karma to me. Casey's had not quite 3 years and her time with Jose is almost over.

And he will pretend he is sad when it ends, but he will move on. We will see him laugh and act inappropriate, but when a case is over every lawyer acts differently. It will not mean he is happy. He will complain bitterly about the abuse he had to withstand from the media and the public. He will high five Cheney Mason when he thinks no one is looking.

He will explain that his age and his lack of maturity factored into some of his bad choices in words and actions. He will continue to lie. He will deny his disgraceful behavior these past 3 years while Casey was in his care. His best friends will swear that he was a great lawyer who "took care" of all the lawyers like a papa bear. He will sport sunglasses to hide his lying eyes.

He will never come clean and he will always see himself as Lawyer of the Year. In the future he will refer to Casey as "that girl" he defended. Maybe he really is a spiteful bastard.

All he cares about right now is keeping Casey silenced. If he manages to do that, he will be able to dispose of her like trash on a roadside.

This irony is rich.

this comment is from a poster at the :
she summed it pretty good I say.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1153&start=1800

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: May 21, 2011, 12:22:11 AM »

I wonder who the first witness will be? The State puts on their case first. I'm thinking maybe Cindy.... what do you all think?

this evil wench is as twisted as her daughter!!

I tried really, really hard to have empathy for Cindy in the beginning. Everytime she opened her mouth, it just got harder and harder.......
yeah me too CBB no turning back now! there is nothing that can happen to her or her twisted family! that would elicit empathy from me. Three years of  not seeking justice for caylee or even mentioning her name unless its to sue someone or elicit sympathy from people.

Loca
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: May 21, 2011, 12:25:16 AM »

Just caught LKB on NG live, she said in essence that the defense is going to have to explain why Casey lied.   There is no doubt in my mind now that the defense is going to say that she was too afraid to go home and tell her parents....what a bunch of bunk!

Do you remember the jail house video of casey when cindy was visiting and casey yelling at cindy. 
That sure doesn't look like casey was afraid of her parents.
You know, I think it is vise versa...
Think about it.
When casey got bailed out of jail twice, you never heard of them cindy   yelling at casey...
Also I want to hear in court, what arguments casey and cindy had from someone other then casey.

The prosecution should use that third 911 call in their opening statements. You know, the one where Cindy said the truth..."It smells like there's been a dead body in the dam* car"  Yeah, that one.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: May 21, 2011, 12:32:45 AM »

Loca, that was a great post that you brought over from the Hinky Meter.  I SAW it all on Baez' face and in his mannerisms today.  That twitch in his neck betrayed him.  He knows his moment is almost over.

Stick a fork in them they are all done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1684 on: May 21, 2011, 12:33:19 AM »

At some point, and IMO it was way before Caylee's remains were found, Cindy abandoned Caylee and turned her full focus on manipulating the way Casey was percieved. Yes, Casey's lies all came out, but according to Cindy, being a liar doesn't make you a murderer. Well no, but when the lies are this bizarre and designed to account for the whereabouts of your daughter, the glaring question is, "Why lie; what motive is there?" Cindy refused to admit or acknowledge that. Instead, she touted Casey as "Mother of the Year", which outraged anyone whose heart reached out for an innocent 2 year old!

Where was the compassion for Caylee from her family? The Ants - all of them - absurdly gathered their wagons around Casey, and somehow Caylee was pushed aside. I'm so thankful that this trial will put her where she belongs; at the center of things. Caylee deserves justice and the public will call for that even though her family has done all they can do to resist it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:37:56 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1685 on: May 21, 2011, 12:36:38 AM »

Loca, that was a great post that you brought over from the Hinky Meter.  I SAW it all on Baez' face and in his mannerisms today.  That twitch in his neck betrayed him.  He knows his moment is almost over.

Yes! Great post, loca!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: May 21, 2011, 12:43:42 AM »

akmom
the poster said it so well. I thought it was worth sharing.

and cbb is right .... cindy used her energy to help portray casey as the mother of the year. Casey has all but spit in their face and they keep coming back for seconds. there is alot of two faced things going on with those two varmints(cindy and casey).
geroge also deserves everything he gets. I dont care how much they scream and hoop and holler when her sentence is  said loud and clear! death!  or LWOP.

they can cry and torment themselves no one cares! no one that is  sought justice for caylee  will care how the hell they feel. they have abused so many to save caseys wretched evil soul.
karma is ready to get  them and their evil dark heart narissistic  daughter.

Loca
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: May 21, 2011, 12:45:03 AM »

I don't know about you guys, but I am thinking about what LDB was talking about today in regards to things that they wanted to show during opening and Judge Perry said he would be at the court house at certain times over the weekend and the prosecution could run it by him then.  I think they will do what  monkeys were hoping for.  I am betting there will be a very large picture of adorable Caylee on an easel and maybe even video of her singing "You Are My Sunshine."

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: May 21, 2011, 12:47:59 AM »

Yes! Great post, loca!!
thank you CBB I thought the person called it close to what it is. I bet the honroable judge strickland is also thinking the irony is rich. baez looked like the weight of the world was on his shoulders. he has his hands full with his ungreatful miserable client. she feels like she is entitled to  everyone bowing down to her. he is doing his job and when this is over I can almost guarantee he will put this event behind him. its a matter of getting through it! he deserves everything he gets. I am so glad that the judge didn not make the state tell him what wittnesses were going to be called and in what order. he  treat jeff like crap and reniged on an agreement. now the irony is rich...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: May 21, 2011, 12:53:32 AM »

I don't know about you guys, but I am thinking about what LDB was talking about today in regards to things that they wanted to show during opening and Judge Perry said he would be at the court house at certain times over the weekend and the prosecution could run it by him then.  I think they will do what  monkeys were hoping for.  I am betting there will be a very large picture of adorable Caylee on an easel and maybe even video of her singing "You Are My Sunshine."

oh akmom
I realy hope so!

and also the part of little caylee saying.. are you tired papa!! Sad

so touching and so loving. casey could never stand that anyone would love caylee. she in her twisted mind could not cope !! she thought she had to compete!! could not deal with anyone loving caylee ... more than they loved her. how many men after being told its his child and than finds out not! would still stick by !!.
jesse was an exception but her jealousy of caylee destroyed her life and she destroyed the life of her child over it. and now her life must be destroyed..all her doing!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: May 21, 2011, 01:09:43 AM »

Id imagine Jose would like to duct tape Caseys mouth shut rather than let her take the stand in her own defence,,,,,,,,,,,

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: May 21, 2011, 01:12:15 AM »

omg how in the heck did I do that. I am so sorry moderators. 

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: May 21, 2011, 01:17:51 AM »

If I were baez I would give her soft crayons.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: May 21, 2011, 01:24:53 AM »

great post

snipped @
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1153&start=1800

http://dianefanning.blogspot.com/2011/05/greed-knows-no-bounds-casey-anthony.html

Diane is correct, there are many other Caylee's who have died. Their memorial tributes are all over the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4TrAxbmyAc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IewzTuOdR9M&feature=fvsr

Indeed, in the three years since little Caylee's death, folks have named their new babies Caylee in her honor.

I am all for the cease and desist letters, but trying to trademark the baby's name is just as shameful as the other folks trying to profit. Two wrongs have never made a right, and that rule does not change just for Anthonyonics. It is THIS kind of crap that makes people have such an utter disdain for them. It does nothing to help their daughter. I liken it to the time Cindy announced to the media she was donating Caylee's little shoes and the charity said no thank you, ma'am, we are appauled by you trying to make a photo op. We don't want your shoes and we don't want YOU here with us. Or the time Ron Cummings told mom and pop to take a hike, he opined that he felt they were there to get attention from the cameras and it made him sick to his stomach. If low life , trailer trash, dope dealer Ron Cummings throws you out...you really just don't get it.

If they think the protesters were hard on them back then, wait until THEY try to profit off of Caylee's name. Is nothing sacred to these people? That baby never had a chance in that house. All I can say, is Lee, grab your girl and get the hell outta Dodge before you have a baby!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: May 21, 2011, 01:26:32 AM »

You REALLY do not want to miss it....

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: May 21, 2011, 01:41:45 AM »

I've created an archive sections specific to the TRIAL threads in this case.  You will see it as a child board above the normal threads.  Also, I created a Murder Trial Break Room thread.  The "Break Room" will open on Tuesday for business and will stay open until the trial is over
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: May 21, 2011, 01:49:06 AM »

oh akmom
I realy hope so!

so touching and so loving. casey could never stand that anyone would love caylee. she in her twisted mind could not cope !! she thought she had to compete!! could not deal with anyone loving caylee ... more than they loved her. how many men after being told its his child and than finds out not! would still stick by !!.
jesse was an exception but her jealousy of caylee destroyed her life and she destroyed the life of her child over it. and now her life must be destroyed..all her doing!!

Let me take a minute to thank all of you for the day in and out posts. I couldn't watch the jury selection so all my info came from the great real time comments. Finally, the REAL story will be told and Caylee will be shown as a person, not as the name on a tee shirt or the afterthought of yet another crusade for her diabolical egg donor.

For the first time in almost 3 yrs. kc will be face to face with her child thanks to the SAO. KC killed her and forgot her, the Antholes let her continue to forget her and her stupittt imbecilic atty carried on the charade. She has been protected for all this time from EVER having to face the toddler she murdered. Her little tiny piece of real estate at the defense table will feel like a dog tethered to a chain, she will be forced to relive what she did and finally see and hear the gasps of people who care more about the victim than her. I can't wait. i wish they'd screw up her meds and she'd have to face it cold turkey or better yet, maybe a cloth soaked in chloroform...that would take care of her nerves!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: May 21, 2011, 01:51:16 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-nancy-grace-says-anthony-resembles-snake-charmer.html

Clip...

“This case is not going to last as long as many people predict because I think the defense will, in fact, concede much of the scientific evidence,” NeJame said.  ”I think they’re going to put her on the stand and let her tell her story.”

NeJame questioned the way the defense has repeatedly signaled what it would do, allowing the state to prepare. “A lot of these defenses that we’ve seen unfold during the course of  this case, we’re not hearing about them anymore,” NeJame said. “Mr. [Jose] Baez has said he is going to shock everybody in the first three minutes of his opening statements. So I don’t see anybody on that witness list who’s shocking. I don’t see any new information out there. I think they’re going to end up having an accidental death as their theory of defense.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they put her on the stand I'll be amazed. Anyone else?

I see that as the ONLY chance they have. She is a manipulative witch. Just look at all the different people from different circumstances she took for a ride. Even took Lenard P. for a ride for a while and he sees all kinds of criminals and is a very savoy person in knowing what perps are up to usually. In this case he got totally blindsided by not only her but the Anthonys also.

The Anthonys have manipulated some good lawyers in that town, and used them until they caught on. I am thinking bozo thinks if he can get her on and off the stand quickly he stands a chance of her convincing the jury of her story. She can make them up as fast as people can question her and if nothing else she will confuse the heck out of them.

Interesting take Turbo. I can see that.

I can't get away from her temper though. It would certainly make my jaw drop if she does take the stand.

I don't see them having any chance no matter what they do, but I just can't see her up on that stand. In my thinking, Baez would say hell to the no. She'll screw herself worse than she already has. Another thing she does is the more she talks, the worse it gets. The pretend office at universal comes to mind amid the jail house tapes and other things. And that girl can't take anyone even suggesting she has done a thing wrong. Her temper flares up and there's no controlling it. And it wouldn't take long to flip that switch and the SP know just which buttons to push too. Which, that temper certainly makes that witch look like a more evil witch, a witch that sure as hell didn't murder her baby by some accident but out of premeditated anger... and boy will that sure as chit push her to death row and quick.

If she gets up there, she'll stick it to herself again but in a whole new way. She's safer just sitting still, shutting her mouth if she possibly can, control her anger best she can, and let her lawyers try to spin this thing. At least then she'll have a chance at not ending up on death row. Delusional as she is, I think her lawyers know it's the best they can hope for, the whole world knows she's not walking free. If she takes the stand... and JA gets just one minute with her... another woman will be put on death row in Florida. Heck, I'd think just two seconds with JA and she'll be foaming at the mouth mad. I'd like to see it too  Monkey Devil!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: May 21, 2011, 01:55:14 AM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/16/nancy-grace-talks-w-tot-mom-lead-atty-jose-baez/

One of the things Judge Perry asks the potential jurors is have you seen the Nancy Grace show. I was wondering how many times Casey's lawyers have appeared on the show they are mocking. Here is Jose.

Mr. Mason opined very strongly before he joined this case.
If the case did get to a jury, Pipitone asked Mason if he thought her attorneys would put her on the stand.

"Knowing what I know at this time, there's not a snowball's chance you know where I put her on the witness stand," Mason said.

"Why is that?" Pipitone said.

"Well, because there's so much to cross-examine her about," Mason said.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: May 21, 2011, 01:59:08 AM »

oh akmom
I realy hope so!

Let me take a minute to thank all of you for the day in and out posts. I couldn't watch the jury selection so all my info came from the great real time comments. Finally, the REAL story will be told and Caylee will be shown as a person, not as the name on a tee shirt or the afterthought of yet another crusade for her diabolical egg donor.

For the first time in almost 3 yrs. kc will be face to face with her child thanks to the SAO. KC killed her and forgot her, the Antholes let her continue to forget her and her stupittt imbecilic atty carried on the charade. She has been protected for all this time from EVER having to face the toddler she murdered. Her little tiny piece of real estate at the defense table will feel like a dog tethered to a chain, she will be forced to relive what she did and finally see and hear the gasps of people who care more about the victim than her. I can't wait. i wish they'd screw up her meds and she'd have to face it cold turkey or better yet, maybe a cloth soaked in chloroform...that would take care of her nerves!
Mizjay
lol yes screw with her meds. make her go in there as the casey killer/narrisistic person that she is.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.