May 30, 2024, 03:59:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183161 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2011, 07:11:49 PM »

I didn't mean to post yet, meant to preview.  Anyway, jail is not wearing well on Casey.  I wonder what she will look like by the end of the trial!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2011, 07:19:35 PM »

thanks for the replies Monkeys..

I googled trying to find a news station that I could DVR...will try on Tuesday to see what stations are live for the trial..I want to DVR it in case I can;t watch it all..I'll figure it out...

I have my handy dandy juror list printed out that was so nicely supplied in the last thread..
Personally, I don't think that farmville woman will last for very long..once the facts start coming out and she sees the pictures of Casey partying in her mini skirts, girl on girl..Farmy just might get a bit judgmental then lol..and when she starts hearing/seeing the facts of what happened to baby Caylee..she will be a crying mess I think and will ask to be taken off..jmo

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2011, 07:23:42 PM »

I didn't mean to post yet, meant to preview.  Anyway, jail is not wearing well on Casey.  I wonder what she will look like by the end of the trial!

Hope she looks worse than Cindy Tupelo. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2011, 07:23:50 PM »

You got that right!

She sure looks bad in the most recent mugshot, compared to the others!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: May 21, 2011, 07:25:22 PM »

You got that right!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: May 21, 2011, 07:25:23 PM »

You got that right!

Yep.  ITA

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: May 21, 2011, 08:02:59 PM »

I googled trying to find a news station that I could DVR...will try on Tuesday to see what stations are live for the trial..I want to DVR it in case I can;t watch it all..I'll figure it out...

I have my handy dandy juror list printed out that was so nicely supplied in the last thread..
Personally, I don't think that farmville woman will last for very long..once the facts start coming out and she sees the pictures of Casey partying in her mini skirts, girl on girl..Farmy just might get a bit judgmental then lol..and when she starts hearing/seeing the facts of what happened to baby Caylee..she will be a crying mess I think and will ask to be taken off..jmo

Just Google CNN Live and you can watch all day. There is a ten second commercial when you first click on it, but that's it...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 21, 2011, 08:06:50 PM »

Just Google CNN Live and you can watch all day. There is a ten second commercial when you first click on it, but that's it...

thanks..xxxx
I know I can watch it all day on my computer..I was wanting to DVR it on the days that I won't be able to sit all day and watch it ...I don't want to miss a thing lol...I will DVR it on InSessions or whatever other channel has it on live on tv..InSessions only goes from 9-2 usually..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: May 21, 2011, 08:58:52 PM »

thanks for all this Blonde..

very sad to look at it all..
I still am not seeing the silhouette of Caylee in the trunk..kindof glad that I don't see it...

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2011, 09:04:48 PM »

You need to add the photo of her when she was transferred to Clearwater for jury selection.  Her hair was down and she looked pretty wild.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2011, 09:13:18 PM »

You need to add the photo of her when she was transferred to Clearwater for jury selection.  Her hair was down and she looked pretty wild.

Yes, I agree.

This one:

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: May 21, 2011, 09:17:35 PM »

i wonder what "tricks" the defense are going to try to pull out of their sleeves on monday to try and further delay delay delay the trial. i don't think any of them will work though
It would not suprise me if the Defense has there jurors in their sights and are monitoring them on any social mediasights on sitting ouside their houses.Looking to catch one vreaking the rules.

Seriously, Kat_Gram.  That's about the only other thing they could do.

I think they are going to have an extremely hard time pushing a defense for Casey.

The state may not be able to have a cause of death, but they certainly have a lot to wrap up their case.

Wouldn't having tape over your face and placed in a car with what seems to be chloroform be the cause of death? Just being placed in a trunk would cause lack of air and suffocation, not to mention the duct tape.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #153 on: May 21, 2011, 09:23:50 PM »

i wonder what "tricks" the defense are going to try to pull out of their sleeves on monday to try and further delay delay delay the trial. i don't think any of them will work though
It would not suprise me if the Defense has there jurors in their sights and are monitoring them on any social mediasights on sitting ouside their houses.Looking to catch one vreaking the rules.

Seriously, Kat_Gram.  That's about the only other thing they could do.

I think they are going to have an extremely hard time pushing a defense for Casey.

The state may not be able to have a cause of death, but they certainly have a lot to wrap up their case.

Wouldn't having tape over your face and placed in a car with what seems to be chloroform be the cause of death? Just being placed in a trunk would cause lack of air and suffocation, not to mention the duct tape.

The problem is that they can not place poor Caylee in the trunk with the tape while she was alive. Now, if someone comes forward and tells them that they saw it happen - that is a whole 'nuther story - but it is not going to happen.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: May 21, 2011, 09:27:50 PM »

If the hair of Caylee's had the "death band" does that mean she died elsewhere and was placed in the car trunk, or could she have died in the trunk?

I think Casey first tried to bury Caylee in the back yard and ended up taking the body to the location near their home. My opinion

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: May 21, 2011, 09:31:46 PM »

Another thing I want to know...I wonder how long Casey had the shovel of the neighbors that she borrowed? They did not own a shovel, or was it locked in the shed? It has been so long ago, I have forgotten the details and what is fact and what is not.

CookieMonster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: May 21, 2011, 09:34:10 PM »

Cookie, WFTV.com has all or at least a large part of the video from each day online.  They usually post a list of 15-30 minute segments.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: May 21, 2011, 10:05:51 PM »

Geraldo is on the case right now if anyone can stand watching him....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 21, 2011, 10:11:45 PM »

thanks CookieMonster!

I won't miss the first day of this trial for anything at all!

Geraldo is already making me sick and he just started..anybody else watching it?
He is going to be in Florida for the trial he just announced..

One of my little grand daughters is almost the exact same age as Caylee was when she was murdered..Grand baby will be 3  on August 18...
I look at my grand baby and I can not imagine harming a hair on her head..
Casey is evil.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: May 21, 2011, 10:14:09 PM »

Another thing I want to know...I wonder how long Casey had the shovel of the neighbors that she borrowed? They did not own a shovel, or was it locked in the shed? It has been so long ago, I have forgotten the details and what is fact and what is not.

If I recall correctly, I think that the shed was locked where the A's kept their shovel..but you are right, it has been a long time ago and it is hard to remember..

Oh Lord..Sunday night Geraldo will be live tomorrow night in Orlando..
go chase ambulances Geraldo..only thing he is good for..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.