May 30, 2024, 05:01:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183202 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: May 23, 2011, 09:37:53 AM »

Bring this forward...reply 766     ::snipping2::
My question is, can the state play them in opening statements?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.760
Please remember, I am NOT a lawyer.
2) Excited Utterance. A statement relating to a startling event or condition made while the declarant was under the stress of excitement caused by the event or condition
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode28a/usc_sec_28a_04000803----000-.html
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: May 23, 2011, 09:38:27 AM »

I didn't want to keep stacking large quotes but this is in keeping with the family secrets.  Does anyone remember in the beginning when Cindy said she bathed Caylee in daily the am and pm?  I thought that was strange.  Does anyone here do that or know anyone who does that cause maybe it isn't that unusual but I thought it was excessive cleaning.  One of the things that stuck out to me in those meetings between Casey and her family was when she said something to the effect of, are you kidding me, I don't know where she is.  That always rang true to me.  Like someone else had actually disposed of Caylee's body.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: May 23, 2011, 09:42:41 AM »

wonder if Caylee died  from heat stroke or suffocation after Casey placed her in the trunk of her car..Summer heat in Florida is very warm and inside of a trunk would be like an oven..Casey could have drugged her so she could party, put her in the trunk and came back later or the next day and found her dead. who knows..all we know is that she killed Caylee..
tomorrow morning about this time we will be hearing worthless excuses...

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: May 23, 2011, 09:44:00 AM »

goodmorning everyone! less than 24 hours away from opening statements..wow, i can't believe we are finally here.  i keep waiting for the other shoe to drop because that's what i have been so used to in this case, but i truly believe this will start tomorrow at 9 am! 

i wonder what antics the duhfense will be up to today
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: May 23, 2011, 09:45:50 AM »

wonder if Caylee died  from heat stroke or suffocation after Casey placed her in the trunk of her car..Summer heat in Florida is very warm and inside of a trunk would be like an oven..Casey could have drugged her so she could party, put her in the trunk and came back later or the next day and found her dead. who knows..all we know is that she killed Caylee..

it's possible. she could use something like that as a defense but thankfully the duct tape and all of her previous internet searches on neck breaking, household weapons, and choloroform will shoot holes into any accident theory the defense tries to use, oh yea, and the 31 days
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: May 23, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »

Has anyone noticed that this picture taken before Greta did her show at the Anthonys does not have the Winnie the Pooh bed linens like all the other ones?  By the time Greta was there they were back on the bed. I am betting that is why Cindy hid those cc receipts and would not turn them over the LE.

What date was Greta's show in regards to this post..
Btw, there's so many things I didn't know including this.

4got to ask, what date is on the receipts?

I don't know. There was a big hoopla over them with Lee taking them and turning them over to bozo because LE had asked for them. I am thinking they were Penny's CC receipts. The picture without any WTP linens was right after she was reported missing. I also have a picture of Caylee much younger with them on the bed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: May 23, 2011, 09:49:14 AM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Preview Of Opening Statements In Casey Trial
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer gives a preview of what opening statements may look like in the case against Casey Anthony. (05/23/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/27988512/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: May 23, 2011, 09:51:38 AM »

Turbo,

I was just thinking about what LE said about George.  He knows a lot about a lot of things.  If they had secret phones, what purpose could that have been for?    Why would they need secret phones do you have any ideas?  where did you see that?  Did they each have a phone that Cindy was unaware of?

If my memory serves me correctly, think there were 3 extra phones.
Have to do some googling, maybe I can find the article.

I think you are correct. Here is one photo of phones.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: May 23, 2011, 09:54:20 AM »

it's possible. she could use something like that as a defense but thankfully the duct tape and all of her previous internet searches on neck breaking, household weapons, and choloroform will shoot holes into any accident theory the defense tries to use, oh yea, and the 31 days

I agree..and I am sure that the defense isn't going to bring it out that she used to drug Caylee and keep her in the trunk..
Casey is not getting out of this one no matter what the defense says..she is toast.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: May 23, 2011, 09:55:25 AM »

wonder what "look" Casey is going for tomorrow?

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: May 23, 2011, 09:57:34 AM »

The state will go first with their opening statements.
I wonder if there is a time limit on how much time they'll be allotted for them?
I'm expecting the state to be clear, concise and persuasive, and the duhfense to drone on and on.
I think Bozo will be speaking for the duhfense, as he is the lead attorney and he's the one that's been
promising this "bombshell" that will explain everything. As if casey would have been rotting in jail for almost
3 years if there actually was a bombshell. Not buying it, Bozo. Stick a fork in yourself and your client..you're both done.

As far as the super-secret Boris/Natasha/Batman/Robin cellphones go~ All of the A's had them and so did their "brilliant" investigator,
Dominic Casey. As far as I remember, Lee said they used them to communicate with each other because they feared the big, bad LE had
tapped their phones.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 23, 2011, 09:58:53 AM »

Has anyone noticed that this picture taken before Greta did her show at the Anthonys does not have the Winnie the Pooh bed linens like all the other ones?  By the time Greta was there they were back on the bed. I am betting that is why Cindy hid those cc receipts and would not turn them over the LE.

What date was Greta's show in regards to this post..
Btw, there's so many things I didn't know including this.

4got to ask, what date is on the receipts?

I don't know. There was a big hoopla over them with Lee taking them and turning them over to bozo because LE had asked for them. I am thinking they were Penny's CC receipts. The picture without any WTP linens was right after she was reported missing. I also have a picture of Caylee much younger with them on the bed.

Is it known if they were paid in cash/credit card?
I would think, state could get copy's of them form Penny's, yes?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #532 on: May 23, 2011, 10:08:12 AM »

Ok, I'm waiting for an emergency court hearing over some defense motion designed to delay the start of the trial.  I just can't see Byazz and Mumbles not trying some stupid trick to delay as long as possible.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: May 23, 2011, 10:12:31 AM »

This picture always breaks my heart...who takes a picture of a child in such distress ?

Really? My Mother has tons of pictures of me as a child like this and I have tons of pics of both my daughters like this...I don't see anything wrong with this..sorry.

pb

Ditto.  My mom has a picture of me at the same age, thowing a whopper of a crying fit because she told me to return a Nerf football I had snagged from a couple of boys playing down the beach.  In my two-year-old mind, I had caught the ball, so it was MINE, and my little world would END if I had to give it back.  Sometimes kids get upset at the most irrational things, especially when they're tired or over-stimulated.  When they get to that point, there really is no comfort you can offer to make it better, just get them some quiet time/bed time ASAP, and laugh about it a little for your own sanity's sake.
I might not think so much of this picture if it wasn't for the fact that this child was murdered by her mother and I don't think her mother ever loved her the way a mother should love their child!

There was one of her with Lee trying to get out of his arms with the same expression which always bothered me.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #534 on: May 23, 2011, 10:12:54 AM »

Morning monkeys! So nothing happening today in the court? Just waiting for tomorrow? 

::justice2NJ::

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: May 23, 2011, 10:20:24 AM »

Morning monkeys! So nothing happening today in the court? Just waiting for tomorrow? 

::justice2NJ::

just waiting... ::justice2NJ::

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #536 on: May 23, 2011, 10:22:23 AM »

speaking of the WTP comforter set -- remember this ? When LE removed bags and bags of evidence from the Anthony home? Some of us thought that might be the edge of a ruffly pillow or comforter in this pic.

I remember you, Caylee.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: May 23, 2011, 10:24:28 AM »

The state will go first with their opening statements.
I wonder if there is a time limit on how much time they'll be allotted for them?
I'm expecting the state to be clear, concise and persuasive, and the duhfense to drone on and on.
I think Bozo will be speaking for the duhfense, as he is the lead attorney and he's the one that's been
promising this "bombshell" that will explain everything. As if casey would have been rotting in jail for almost
3 years if there actually was a bombshell. Not buying it, Bozo. Stick a fork in yourself and your client..you're both done.

As far as the super-secret Boris/Natasha/Batman/Robin cellphones go~ All of the A's had them and so did their "brilliant" investigator,
Dominic Casey. As far as I remember, Lee said they used them to communicate with each other because they feared the big, bad LE had
tapped their phones.

The cells phones I was talking about was the ones George and KC had prior to Caylee being reported missing.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: May 23, 2011, 10:25:30 AM »

Interactive graphic: Inside the Casey Anthony media village

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-media-city-flash,0,1059416.flash
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #539 on: May 23, 2011, 10:33:00 AM »

I look at those pics of Caylee with her arms out and looking distressed and wonder if the person with the camera was holding her dolly away from her like they weren't going to give it back.  I just can't see Caylee seeking comfort from Casey.  George or Cindy, but not Casey.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.