May 30, 2024, 02:58:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183157 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: May 23, 2011, 10:33:33 AM »

How do I find if there is an evidence thread for this case?  I usually only read the forum and not other threads.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #541 on: May 23, 2011, 10:42:41 AM »

I have lost a lot of sleep over the past several days thinking about this case.  I have a granddaughter that is very close to Caylee's age and love her more than life itself. 

The defense can spew all their lies out there that they want.  Like it being an accident and she was scared to tell GA and CA.  My answer to that is BS.  KC has always been the boss in that family and everyone knows it.  Where is the remorse?  There is none.  She goes out an parties every night supposedly looking for little Caylee.  The whole family was supposed to be watching out for the welfare of Caylee.  If this is the case then why are there so many pictures of Caylee with marks on her face and bruises?  Some can be explained but not all of them.  Caylee would never have been reported missing if not for the phone call made by Cin Cin.  It was a sincere phone call made by CA and she knew in her gut that something had happened to Caylee.  The the cover up began with all of them.  I hope the whole family and anyone else that may have helped with the cover up of this murder gets what is coming for them. 

Well said.......
Something else I forgot to add.  Even if she was sexually abused by GA (which I doubt happened) it doesn't make her commit murder.  I don't think that the jury will even consider this a possibility as we have seen that she tells more lies than truth.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: May 23, 2011, 10:52:27 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-monday-20110523,0,6596107.story
Casey Anthony trial: Final preparations underway for Tuesday's openings
Proceedings will begin 9 a.m. Tuesday
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
10:37 a.m. EDT, May 23, 2011

Final preparations are underway today for Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial, which will begin unfolding Tuesday morning at the Orange County Courthouse.

Nearly three years after Anthony's 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie was reported missing — and the young, single mother and her toddler became national news — attorneys will deliver their opening statements shortly after court is in session at 9 a.m.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: May 23, 2011, 10:53:49 AM »

Ok, I'm waiting for an emergency court hearing over some defense motion designed to delay the start of the trial.  I just can't see Byazz and Mumbles not trying some stupid trick to delay as long as possible.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #544 on: May 23, 2011, 10:55:14 AM »

This says what I said when it happened............"George has just shined as a sexualized narcissist himself. His daughter is in jail and he addresses her as "gorgeous"? Then, the release of letters showed us even more of his sexualized behavior. His daughter is in jail, facing lethal injection, and George obsesses about her "beauty" and her appearance, worried that she is getting fat?

This is a red flag for sexual abuse. The father not only uses terms that upset parents, but the focus of his letters is on Casey's physical appearance, and his desire to see her, if only for a moment, or, perhaps, if only by a "glance" in the courtroom"

turbo, I agree with you on this one.  I am inclined to believe that there may have been sexual abuse and not by Lee.  Things would make some sense if this was the case.  I know Casey lies and that isn't why I tend to believe it but rather the other things put forth, like above.  I know some things are unexplainable and inexcusable, especially what happened in this case, but her actions at least after the fact would make some sense to me if G was the father.
Karenmamo, thank you for posting! I guess I missed this too.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: May 23, 2011, 10:55:18 AM »

How do I find if there is an evidence thread for this case?  I usually only read the forum and not other threads.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.0
TY TY TY

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: May 23, 2011, 11:00:30 AM »

This says what I said when it happened............"George has just shined as a sexualized narcissist himself. His daughter is in jail and he addresses her as "gorgeous"? Then, the release of letters showed us even more of his sexualized behavior. His daughter is in jail, facing lethal injection, and George obsesses about her "beauty" and her appearance, worried that she is getting fat?

This is a red flag for sexual abuse. The father not only uses terms that upset parents, but the focus of his letters is on Casey's physical appearance, and his desire to see her, if only for a moment, or, perhaps, if only by a "glance" in the courtroom"

turbo, I agree with you on this one.  I am inclined to believe that there may have been sexual abuse and not by Lee.  Things would make some sense if this was the case.  I know Casey lies and that isn't why I tend to believe it but rather the other things put forth, like above.  I know some things are unexplainable and inexcusable, especially what happened in this case, but her actions at least after the fact would make some sense to me if G was the father.
I don'[t think that GA abused KC.  I can't see my husband calling my daughter gorgeous but I know of a family member that called their girls gorgeous and there is not any abuse in that family.  As for the letter saying that she is gaining weight that was posted earlier in this thread maybe he was thinking what the media and us bloggers would say about her.  Just a thought. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: May 23, 2011, 11:00:30 AM »

Ok, I'm waiting for an emergency court hearing over some defense motion designed to delay the start of the trial.  I just can't see Byazz and Mumbles not trying some stupid trick to delay as long as possible.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: May 23, 2011, 11:02:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Today is like the calm before the storm......Casey's storm!  I feel very at ease today. It's all in the hands of the State, the DT and the Jurors now, with the best judge possible presiding.  I know the State has what it takes to show that Casey, and Casey alone, is responsible for Caylee's death. Every person who has known Casey during her lifetime, will testify that she is a habitual liar, one who even lies for the sake of lying.  Nothing the DT says, or even if Casey is dumb enough, or should I say narcissistic enough, to take the stand, her lies in the past alone, raise reasonable doubt towards anything she/they will try to use as her defense.  That's the way I see it.  Even if Casey did tell the truth, I wouldn't be able to believe her, not knowing what we know about her.

Tomorrow and the weeks to come are going to be something else and to finally learn about everything the State has!!! I pray we have a respectable trial take place, no more side shows, for Caylee's sake. Do I think that will be the case?  Probably not, but it's my desire. I want Caylee held in the highest regard, in every aspect of this case. I feel confident the State will do a good job to assure that happens.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: May 23, 2011, 11:03:36 AM »

wonder if Caylee died  from heat stroke or suffocation after Casey placed her in the trunk of her car..Summer heat in Florida is very warm and inside of a trunk would be like an oven..Casey could have drugged her so she could party, put her in the trunk and came back later or the next day and found her dead. who knows..all we know is that she killed Caylee..
tomorrow morning about this time we will be hearing worthless excuses...

The state will go first with their opening statements.
I wonder if there is a time limit on how much time they'll be allotted for them?
I'm expecting the state to be clear, concise and persuasive, and the duhfense to drone on and on.
I think Bozo will be speaking for the duhfense, as he is the lead attorney and he's the one that's been
promising this "bombshell" that will explain everything. As if casey would have been rotting in jail for almost
3 years if there actually was a bombshell. Not buying it, Bozo. Stick a fork in yourself and your client..you're both done.

As far as the super-secret Boris/Natasha/Batman/Robin cellphones go~ All of the A's had them and so did their "brilliant" investigator,
Dominic Casey. As far as I remember, Lee said they used them to communicate with each other because they feared the big, bad LE had
tapped their phones.

You're right Curly the Bat phones were bought after the arrest , not before. 

Casey had two phones before her arrest, but she bought the newer one with money she stole from Grandma Ma Shirley.  Her friends had the latest phones and she wanted one too.

George and the family will go under the bus during opening statements..mark my words..the defense has to start then and keep it going throughout the trial for it to have the impact they want at the sentencing phase.  They are going to be mitigating and using their mitigation as her defense..because thy know there really is no defense for killing your 2 year old daughter other then extenuating circumstances.

I do not believe that George, Lee or Cindy abused Casey.  Casey was the one that was out of control.  George would not have puked at pics of Casey in compromising positions if that were the case.  He is being thrown under the bus because he gave true damaging testimony to the GJ long ago in the Fall of 2008.  It's that simple..this woman holds a grudge for that..not any sexual abuse. She always played different abuse cards for a willing audience when the audience was ready to walk out on her..ie boyfriends, jail friends, etc.

This is sleaze defense at it's best..I didn't do it..well I might have done it..if I did do it, it's because I didn't grow up in a nice family.  The disenfranchised card..she isn't a person of color, she isn't poor, she isn't mentally handicapped, she isn't uneducated, she isn't a ghetto inhabitant, ..so what's left to play..the abuse angle..and it is nothing more then an angle.

I hope they use that during opening statements..because it will finally provoke the family to tell the truth.  After seeing Cindy all these months..do you really believe she and George will sit there stoically and let her tell such outlandish mis-truths about the family without fighting back?  It's one thing to take up for her..it's another to be her scapegoat.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: May 23, 2011, 11:04:43 AM »

Hey Everyone, can't wait for tomorrow! i am really interested in the defense having psychologists testify about Casey's PTSD, etc. I am anxious to see how the pros. counters that testimony with the fact that Cindy herself told people that Casey was a sociopath! I want the prosecution to bring that fact out for everyone to see, that Casey has no conscience, therefore she can do absolutely anything(including murder her own child) and not think twice about it! That is the real reason this all happened. Casey was born evil!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: May 23, 2011, 11:06:57 AM »

Very telling phone call about who Casey thinks about from summer of 08.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16991942/index.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: May 23, 2011, 11:09:29 AM »

InSessions is talking about the case...
an interview with Baez to be coming up..showed snippets...Jose is not nervous...just anxious to get the trial going..

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: May 23, 2011, 11:11:38 AM »

turbo, I agree with you on this one.  I am inclined to believe that there may have been sexual abuse and not by Lee.  Things would make some sense if this was the case.  I know Casey lies and that isn't why I tend to believe it but rather the other things put forth, like above.  I know some things are unexplainable and inexcusable, especially what happened in this case, but her actions at least after the fact would make some sense to me if G was the father.
I don'[t think that GA abused KC.  I can't see my husband calling my daughter gorgeous but I know of a family member that called their girls gorgeous and there is not any abuse in that family.  As for the letter saying that she is gaining weight that was posted earlier in this thread maybe he was thinking what the media and us bloggers would say about her.  Just a thought.  

Did you not find it strange for George to be in the delivery room and cut the cord for his own daughter's baby delivery?  I find that past strange - it is unexplainable to me unless he is the father.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: May 23, 2011, 11:14:30 AM »

InSessions is talking about the case...
an interview with Baez to be coming up..showed snippets...Jose is not nervous...just anxious to get the trial going..

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: May 23, 2011, 11:16:39 AM »

turbo, I agree with you on this one.  I am inclined to believe that there may have been sexual abuse and not by Lee.  Things would make some sense if this was the case.  I know Casey lies and that isn't why I tend to believe it but rather the other things put forth, like above.  I know some things are unexplainable and inexcusable, especially what happened in this case, but her actions at least after the fact would make some sense to me if G was the father.
I don'[t think that GA abused KC.  I can't see my husband calling my daughter gorgeous but I know of a family member that called their girls gorgeous and there is not any abuse in that family.  As for the letter saying that she is gaining weight that was posted earlier in this thread maybe he was thinking what the media and us bloggers would say about her.  Just a thought.  

Did you not find it strange for George to be in the delivery room and cut the cord for his own daughter's baby delivery?  I find that past strange - it is unexplainable to me unless he is the father.

waaaaayyyyy past strange!!!

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: May 23, 2011, 11:16:51 AM »

everyone is saying that they think Casey will take the stand, she is so good at not telling the truth and sounding convincing i wonder if she will sway the jurors
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: May 23, 2011, 11:17:09 AM »

Very telling phone call about who Casey thinks about from summer of 08.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16991942/index.html

cold hearted biotch!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: May 23, 2011, 11:18:06 AM »

everyone is saying that they think Casey will take the stand, she is so good at not telling the truth and sounding convincing i wonder if she will sway the jurors

she is good and she is very quick on her feet in lying..however, Jeff and Linda will cut her to shreds if she dares to get on the stand..

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: May 23, 2011, 11:18:50 AM »

That I do find strange!!  But if I remember they said that they tested GA and LA and neither were the father of Caylee.  Don't know all the facts in the case but I thought I heard that the other day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.