May 28, 2024, 06:20:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183077 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2011, 12:09:46 PM »

Hopefully, non of the jurors will come in wearing one of these on Tues! 

I hope they all have one on  Monkey Devil!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2011, 12:13:19 PM »

Here are some of the things I would put on my t-shirts to sell with Justice For Caylee right under it just to let people know who evil she really is.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2011, 12:17:16 PM »

Pharlap - how can they Trademark someone/anyone's first name.  It would be like trademarking John, Mike, Kathy or Pharlap.  I think they are trying to but I don't see how it can be done.  I can see them specifically going after sales of items with Caylee's photo and name on it but that's about it.

Ahh, this brings back memories of a certain wanna be news guy with a white van who was trademarking his name Murt and Murtmobile and a few other things, if I remember correctly. 

Now, the photo's might be a different story and even that would depend on which photos. If they were the ones KC sold to the media then it would have to be her copyright not the Anthonys, so they would  have no standing to sue anyone. 

Many of the photos I have of Caylee came from KC's original photobucket which was public. Do the Scamthony's have any say over those??? I think not.
Caylee isn't even their child! I don't know how they can control anything in regards to her. This is the most despicable family! I want to see 1 thing they have created & distributed with the phrase "Justice for Caylee". There isn't 1 to be found. Because they don't want Justice for Caylee! 

Justice for Caylee!!!!

That is true about photobucket and also my space. I forgot those were all posted in the public domain. I would use one of those if I were making items to sell. Or, I might use some crime scene photos which were damming like the pink shirt or the duct tape.

Those people are nothing but money grubbing hores themselves and I would take them on in court just to prove to them they may have been able to run over a lot of people, but I was not one of them. They would have to come to my area and I have a brother who is an attorney and a cousin who is a judge - so they any time they felt froggy they could leap. LOL

TURBO'S on the WARPATH!!

LOL I am one quarter Cherokee Indian and you know how we are...... - I have been thinking seriously since last week about this........Don't be really surprised if you see me before this trial is over selling some of these things.  I am going to talk to a screen printer Monday to see what kind of quantities I would have to order to do it.  I have 9 weeks vacation time this year so it would not be like I couldn't put it together before this is over. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2011, 12:20:21 PM »

Looks like after an intense 2 weeks watching jury selection, people are wisely taking a break today.  Maybe everyone is stocking up on supplies so they don't have to leave their PC for the next 8 weeks 
I am headed outside to cut the grass!! Finally.. I have so much to do before tuesday!
See y'all later on

::justice2NJ::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2011, 12:21:00 PM »

I'm gonna play every juror's number in the daily pick four lottery for the duration of the trial.

Do No Evil 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2011, 12:22:19 PM »

She has a bevy of beauties to chose from...or be chosen from.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2011, 12:23:30 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE !!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2011, 12:27:51 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-bios,0,539793.photogallery
Bios of the Casey Anthony jury

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/249039/Casey-Anthony-returns-to-Orange-County-Jail
Casey Anthony returns to Orange County Jail
Last Updated: Saturday, May 21, 2011 12:13 PM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony is back in the Orange County Jail.

The Orange County mother was transferred to the jail Saturday morning after spending the last two weeks in Pinellas County for jury selection for her murder trial.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2011, 12:30:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-anthony-timeline
The Timeline in The Case Against Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2011, 12:30:38 PM »

While I am thinking about it I have wondered if this is the rug they took out of the Anthony's house which had been spayed with Fluorescein since it will show blood even if it has been cleaned. I wish it was in color (which I am sure they have a color picture) You can see stains and I doubt they would have made it part of the crime photos if it did not show blood or body fluids.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2011, 12:30:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-bios,0,539793.photogallery

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/249039/Casey-Anthony-returns-to-Orange-County-Jail

ORLANDO --

The Orange County mother was transferred to the jail Saturday morning after spending the last two weeks in Pinellas County for jury selection for her murder trial.

I rather enjoy the fact that she got to get a good look around her at the scenery, at people going about their daily lives and got to see what she took away from herself and that precious little girl forever....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2011, 12:30:58 PM »

C the monkeys are busy it's morning....
I'm on and off mowing my lawn..
Dam, it grows way to fast.....
Little mowing music.....funny
http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/pharlap_9999/?action=view&current=FlyingLawnmower.mp4

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2011, 12:37:28 PM »

ORLANDO --

I rather enjoy the fact that she got to get a good look around her at the scenery, at people going about their daily lives and got to see what she took away from herself and that precious little girl forever....

And I rather enjoyed the fact that she heard so many PJ's say they thought she was guilty and their friends thought she was guilty.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2011, 12:42:02 PM »

ORLANDO --

And I rather enjoyed the fact that she heard so many PJ's say they thought she was guilty and their friends thought she was guilty.

Yep....that too ...lol it was great!!!And we are just beginning !!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2011, 12:43:46 PM »

I hope they all have one on  Monkey Devil!

LOL! I just meant I didn't want them to have to start the whole jury selection process over because of such a thing. Smile
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2011, 12:53:46 PM »

While I am thinking about it I have wondered if this is the rug they took out of the Anthony's house which had been spayed with Fluorescein since it will show blood even if it has been cleaned. I wish it was in color (which I am sure they have a color picture) You can see stains and I doubt they would have made it part of the crime photos if it did not show blood or body fluids.

I'd have to hunt it down, but I thought there was a written report stating no blood on this rug, which came from the back porch.  Doesn't everything ever taken in this case, whether used or not, have to be filed and given to the DT?   Just so no one can say they withheld evidence at a later date?  I could be wrong, nothing new!  lol

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE !!

This is the shirt that Caylee's remains were found in.  Remember...there wasn't much of it left...the neck collar was still there and the letters were strewn around in the area where the remains were found.

We saw evidence photos to support that.

Does anyone know where/how to access those crime scene photos of this shirt?

It would be great to put them up beside these photos.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2011, 01:01:19 PM »

pharlap....I grew up 120 miles south of Chicago..
As for farmville lady, she worries me, but you never know what a juror is going to do, so I am just going to pray about it , that is all I can really do anyway...

My son is headed down to Bourbonais IL for college - must be just north of where you grew up!
Actually about 60 miles sw ...just googled....

Good luck to your college student. My son just finished his first year and is in LAZY mode...total burn out....gonna give him a couple of weeks to be a bum lol

Mine is in "I am almost done with HS -have good grades- I don't want to do sheit" mode

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2011, 01:04:38 PM »

LOL I am one quarter Cherokee Indian and you know how we are...... - I have been thinking seriously since last week about this........Don't be really surprised if you see me before this trial is over selling some of these things.  I am going to talk to a screen printer Monday to see what kind of quantities I would have to order to do it.  I have 9 weeks vacation time this year so it would not be like I couldn't put it together before this is over. LOL
Love it Turbo!  I would buy some.  I would love to see the same shirt with George and Cindy's face on it - GAME OVER LIARS!  They make me sick.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2011, 01:11:50 PM »

A friend sent me this, she saw it on Topix somewhere, so there is no link to provide.

Evidence we haven't seen as of January 2011

1. Annie Downing’s entire statement
2. All the fiber evidence results
3. The botanical results
4. The geological results
5. Mark Hawkins interview
6. Clint House interview
7. Tape from shed shelves
8. Dryer sheets match?
9. Vacuum results
10. Washing machine recovered
11. Dominic Casey information
12. Casey’s early morning phone conversation with Tony
13. Deleted photos from casey’s computer
14. Animal hair results
15. Human hair match
16. Fingerprint from duct tape Q104
17. Chemical test on Caylee’s hair mass for chloroform
18. Results from pieces of trash bag at scene
19. Results of diaper match to scene
20. Cindy Anthony July 31, 2008 interview
21. Analysis of pieces of fabric from trunk
22. Skull dirt match - remains scene?
23. Photos in 3 disposable cameras
24. Weed barrier match?
25, Pavers match
26. Helen Davis interview and photos
27. Blanket from emergency kit in casey’s car
28. Eyelash in napkins analysis
29. Black plastic bag -things from casey’s car match to remains bag?
30. Confirmation on blood test from blankets, shorts, laundry bag, napkins
31. Trash box (listed in evidence)
32. Analysis of maggots
33. Turpenes in casey’s trunk analysis
34. Mallory’s deposition*
35. Diary entry date June 21, 2008 or 2003?
36. Anthony’s notebooks
37. Handwriting analysis
38. George’s GJ testimony
39. Removed sheetrock
40. Luminol tests results from house
41. Computer forensics results
42. DNA results
43. Cindy’s phone convo with Tony L. the week of July 22, 2008

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.