May 28, 2024, 05:41:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183074 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: May 23, 2011, 05:54:56 PM »

Trademarks

85322498  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE TARR LIVE
85322494  CAYLEE ANTHONY TARR LIVE

http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/index.jsp
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: May 23, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: May 23, 2011, 05:55:44 PM »

trim....do your have the interview where GA has to go throw up???...I thought I did, but it was mismarked.
Sunny, It was from July24,2008.. I found it on docstoc but I wanted to watch it. I found everything except Jimmy Hoffa 
Doc stoc still isnt working right.It almost looks like a Java issue with them
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6036330/2008-0724-Police-Interview-George-Anthony

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: May 23, 2011, 05:58:51 PM »

Wow..this is costing the media companies a small fortune to set up for the trial. 

Thank You NR for this interesting diagram.

I would bet the media is paying for most of that.  They can't put that on the taxpayers.  The media have the money and will bring in huge ratings.  Well worth the expense to them.  Now the taxpayers will be paying for the additional police presence.

It says each spot for a car/truck is $50/day.
It's going to generate $ for Orlando.

Watching HLN are they're pontificating on what Bozo's jaw dropping opening statement will be.
Personally, I don't think there's anything he can say that'll explain anything.
One thing I think is for sure..the A's are going down tomorrow.
Wouldn't be suprised a bit if the A's walk out of the court room before the end of opening statements. If the prosecution doesn't bring them to their knees, the defense claiming emotional, physical and sexual abuse of Casey will....I don't think they have a clue about how brutal this trial will be...
I thought the Anthonys, george and cindy, could not be the courtroom because they are witnesses in the trial and have to testify.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: May 23, 2011, 06:02:56 PM »

Hi Doselady!
Dontcha know the rosebuds are special?! Their lawyer filed a motion for them to have super duper special permission to sit up in the balcony during the whole trial. I guess they will be able to jump off when the fur flies about THEM

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: May 23, 2011, 06:04:15 PM »

trim....do your have the interview where GA has to go throw up???...I thought I did, but it was mismarked.

I found this sunny, maybe it can help with the time-frame
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/07/ng.01.html

thanks. ...I am looking in that time frame and still can't find it...I am going to stop looking for a bit....it's frustrating 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: May 23, 2011, 06:04:16 PM »

Hi Doselady!
Dontcha know the rosebuds are special?! Their lawyer filed a motion for them to have super duper special permission to sit up in the balcony during the whole trial. I guess they will be able to jump off when the fur flies about THEM

maybe someone can give them a bungie cord attached with duct tape to jump off that balcony
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: May 23, 2011, 06:06:38 PM »

Sunny, It was from July24,2008.. I found it on docstoc but I wanted to watch it. I found everything except Jimmy Hoffa 
Doc stoc still isnt working right.It almost looks like a Java issue with them
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6036330/2008-0724-Police-Interview-George-Anthony

thanks...I sure thought it was later than July....I want to watch it too....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #768 on: May 23, 2011, 06:10:12 PM »

Wasn't there supposed to be a pre-trial hearing today or something? I have been skimming today -- sorry if I missed anything.

Hey Wreck.  No hearing today.Nothing filed. 
I don't know if that is good or bad................... I think Baez will try something to delay the inevitable -- hope he doesn't try something at 8:59AM tomorrow! 

That's what I'm SO AFRAID of!  I'm (cough, cough) sick tomorrow.  I will be infuriated!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: May 23, 2011, 06:14:07 PM »

In the puke interview I am looking for, JA tells George that if they choose to go down the TV or talk show road it would become a circus. Talk about understatement, huh?  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6036330/2008-0724-Police-Interview-George-Anthony  
page7
Fix Link.  MB
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 06:54:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: May 23, 2011, 06:14:20 PM »

Watching HLN are they're pontificating on what Bozo's jaw dropping opening statement will be.

I think the A's are going down big time tomorrow.  I think their attorney has prepared them for that..and I think that is more then likely why they didn't want to be sequestered during the trial.  If someone was going to do that to me I'd want to be sitting there in court big as life hearing every word of it for myself rather then get it second hand from my attorney.  I think if the A's don't punch back hard at her after this then they deserve what they get.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: May 23, 2011, 06:18:23 PM »

Wasn't there supposed to be a pre-trial hearing today or something? I have been skimming today -- sorry if I missed anything.

Hey Wreck.  No hearing today.Nothing filed. 
I don't know if that is good or bad................... I think Baez will try something to delay the inevitable -- hope he doesn't try something at 8:59AM tomorrow! 

That's what I'm SO AFRAID of!  I'm (cough, cough) sick tomorrow.  I will be infuriated!

No worries..if they had anything to discuss or iron out between themselves then today was a day to do that in court. 

There were no outstanding matters other then Baez whining for something that the State does not need to give him..the order in which they will call witnesses.  That is up to them to haggle over and Perry made that pretty clear Friday.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: May 23, 2011, 06:18:55 PM »

Wow..this is costing the media companies a small fortune to set up for the trial. 

Thank You NR for this interesting diagram.

I would bet the media is paying for most of that.  They can't put that on the taxpayers.  The media have the money and will bring in huge ratings.  Well worth the expense to them.  Now the taxpayers will be paying for the additional police presence.

Not to mention the additional revenue for hotels and restaurants, etc.  Hopefully it helps balance out the cost of this trial, even just a little.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: May 23, 2011, 06:19:26 PM »

If the A's can watch the whole trial word for word on TV, why would it matter if they were in the courtroom live or not? 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 23, 2011, 06:20:27 PM »

If the A's can watch the whole trial word for word on TV, why would it matter if they were in the courtroom live or not? 

Too be on T.V.  There stars now, dontcha know!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: May 23, 2011, 06:21:20 PM »

LKB is on with Vinnie Politan on HLN.
Looks like even her hair got a facelift.
It's shiny and healthy looking.
She looks 20 years younger. I'm amazed.
She's trying to explain away all the evidence.

I think she looks like a shiny plastic cup
and yes she is trying to  xplain things away.. is she there to help... where was she beofre... she jumped ship and now the media is all over it and so is she? geezzzz

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 23, 2011, 06:23:26 PM »

Actually, Dr. Baden wasn't a part of the Defense team-it was his wife.  Dr. Baden was/is a contributing commentator on FOX at the time, but ceased commenting on this case [ until last night ] shortly after his wife joined the Defense team, albeit briefly.

Ono you are correct....sorry..
 he was also the one who leaked that choloform was found in Caylee's hair IIRC  and obviously I don't always RC so I checked my notes and found these

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/15/cayleecasey-anthong-case-dr-michael-baden-linda-kenney-baden-pillow-talk-like-where-they-found-chloroform-in-the-baby%E2%80%99s-hair/

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/video-dr-baden-confirms-chloroform-found-caylee-anthony-s-hair

It's Caylee's turn!  I hope the finding of chloroform in the baby's hair gets presented to the jurors!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 23, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »

Too be on T.V.  There stars now, dontcha know!

I was taking it from the point of being "witnesses" and compromising their testimony --- it should not matter!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: May 23, 2011, 06:23:57 PM »

LKB is on with Vinnie Politan on HLN.
Looks like even her hair got a facelift.
It's shiny and healthy looking.
She looks 20 years younger. I'm amazed.
She's trying to explain away all the evidence.

I think she looks like a shiny plastic cup
and yes she is trying to  xplain things away.. is she there to help... where was she beofre... she jumped ship and now the media is all over it and so is she? geezzzz

She can't backtrack and ruin her reputation now!?  OH Yeah, she already has.  And WTF is hubby there too.  Thank God He's not a witness to the evidence!  LKB would kick his @ss if he told the truth! 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: May 23, 2011, 06:24:12 PM »

I was at the store today with my mom buying my snacks and lunchmeats for the week!
I mention to my mom that I will be unavailable weekdays because the trial of the baby killer starts tomorow.  the cashier asks me who are you talking about. I said casey anthony! she said to me"she is guilty I know who she is" what mother would act that way. lol and I am in calif not that it matters.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.