May 30, 2024, 11:05:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183186 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #860 on: May 23, 2011, 07:45:03 PM »

Downloading Skyfire now, which is free.  However there is also a Video License under it in Marketplace for $2.99. Do I have to download that too?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: May 23, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »

CBEACH,  CBB and Brandi have some great avi's to choose from and even take orders for personal specific one's as well. Both are great, take a look in the Monkey Lounge.

And we all get overlooked at times, especially when it's busy and the monkeys get emotional.  I used to take it personally, but learned after many years not to.

In fact I have 2 questions of my own in previous posts, that haven't been answered.  So don't take it personally 
Thank you.  I don't take it personally, I was just trying to help out fellow monkeys that cannot be at a computer or tv during the trial.

Well this monkey thanks you! I do appreciate it. I am going to have my son do it for me later on so I don't mess it up lol
I do not want to take the credit for this app.  Flutter1 originally posted it.  Thank you Flutter1. an angelic monkey
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 23, 2011, 07:46:55 PM »

snipped@ http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1153&sid=93e3bbc4802d27a34e15ff02d987ee98&start=2900

http://www.jcheneymason.com/index.htm

If you check out some of his lectures and look at his opening and closing statements in Serrano, you'll imagine he isn't even going to put on a defense, just claim the state has not met its burden and there is ample reasonable doubt to make it to where the defense should indeed acquit her as a matter of law. He will ask for there to be dismissals, many times throughout and at the end of the case.

Yesterday on TLC they ran 48hrs hard evidence and did a whole hour on Nelson Serrano.. CM was slightly thinner, his hair slightly less gray. Still mumbled, his client..death penalty. Hope he makes it 2 for 2.
I told my kids  I would be available only for emergencies because I would be tied up in court tomorrow. I got the eyerolls 

oh how funny I have told everyone that I would be in court all week and for the next two months lol... dont call... do not show uppppppppp

Loca
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: May 23, 2011, 07:47:07 PM »

Downloading Skyfire now, which is free.  However there is also a Video License under it in Marketplace for $2.99. Do I have to download that too?
I paid 2.99 I don't know maybe I paid and did not read.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: May 23, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »

even JVM said she is going to have a hard time sleeping tonight waiting to hear what the defense is going to say!!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: May 23, 2011, 07:48:02 PM »

This says what I said when it happened............"George has just shined as a sexualized narcissist himself. His daughter is in jail and he addresses her as "gorgeous"? Then, the release of letters showed us even more of his sexualized behavior. His daughter is in jail, facing lethal injection, and George obsesses about her "beauty" and her appearance, worried that she is getting fat?

This is a red flag for sexual abuse. The father not only uses terms that upset parents, but the focus of his letters is on Casey's physical appearance, and his desire to see her, if only for a moment, or, perhaps, if only by a "glance" in the courtroom"

turbo, I agree with you on this one.  I am inclined to believe that there may have been sexual abuse and not by Lee.  Things would make some sense if this was the case.  I know Casey lies and that isn't why I tend to believe it but rather the other things put forth, like above.  I know some things are unexplainable and inexcusable, especially what happened in this case, but her actions at least after the fact would make some sense to me if G was the father.
IIRC, Mallory was pregnant with Lee's child right?  Or am I imagining that those two had a baby together?

No that must have been a rumor because she had become so fat in the stomach for a while. There was never a baby.(that I know about)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: May 23, 2011, 07:48:13 PM »

HaHa...don't much care for her , but Jane Valez Mitchell just said she is going to have a hard time sleeping tonight....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: May 23, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »

snipped@ http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1153&sid=93e3bbc4802d27a34e15ff02d987ee98&start=2900

If you check out some of his lectures and look at his opening and closing statements in Serrano, you'll imagine he isn't even going to put on a defense, just claim the state has not met its burden and there is ample reasonable doubt to make it to where the defense should indeed acquit her as a matter of law. He will ask for there to be dismissals, many times throughout and at the end of the case.

Yesterday on TLC they ran 48hrs hard evidence and did a whole hour on Nelson Serrano.. CM was slightly thinner, his hair slightly less gray. Still mumbled, his client..death penalty. Hope he makes it 2 for 2.
I told my kids  I would be available only for emergencies because I would be tied up in court tomorrow. I got the eyerolls 

oh how funny I have told everyone that I would be in court all week and for the next two months lol... dont call... do not show uppppppppp
IN OTHER WORDS DONT CAL ME i WILL CALL YOUUUUUUUUUU

Loca
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: May 23, 2011, 07:49:07 PM »

I paid 2.99 I don't know maybe I paid and did not read.
Forgot I am an Iphone user.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: May 23, 2011, 07:49:12 PM »

Looks like the Video license is for compressed video and better performance, which I will need at work.  So may be worth it.  Skyfire comes with 3 free day trial of optimization, so I'll test Weds. at work, then know if I need to download the Video License to get a better signal.

Thanks for heads up CBEACH!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #870 on: May 23, 2011, 07:52:15 PM »

Question for android users - I downloaded the app listed on page one but I have had no luck getting to the live video - anyone have a helpful hint. Dang nephew drafted me to help him paint tomorrow!
1. Find a 10 year old.
2. Ask him/her.

LOL  I have an 18 year old that refuses to help because it is not an Iphone - told him I would just take his but he did not find it funny!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: May 23, 2011, 07:52:17 PM »

IN OTHER WORDS DONT CAL ME i WILL CALL YOUUUUUUUUUU

Now you just know your phone will be ringing off the hook, just because you don't want it to.  Thank God for caller ID, assuming you having!  I have a NO SOLICITING sign on my door!  LOL

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 23, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »

Question for android users - I downloaded the app listed on page one but I have had no luck getting to the live video - anyone have a helpful hint. Dang nephew drafted me to help him paint tomorrow!

I did too, with no luck. So also open for suggestions.
I don't have an avatar so I think my responses get overlooked Skyfire works for Andriod and Iphone.

Not ignoring you.  I just don't have an answer.  My android didn't work. Wink
Did you try Skyfire?

CBBeach - glad skyfire worked for you.  I have a crackberry, so I am still looking for something that works for mine. 

Here is another link I got from the WFTV blog

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/WFTVTV.pls

Good luck...If I find any others, I will post them.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 23, 2011, 07:53:27 PM »

I don't have an avatar so I think my responses get overlooked Skyfire works for Andriod and Iphone.

So, when I download Skyfire what then? I really am not stupid - this android may get the best of me though! I can do insessions live with dish but I do not want commercials!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: May 23, 2011, 07:53:58 PM »

1. Find a 10 year old.
2. Ask him/her.

LOL  I have an 18 year old that refuses to help because it is not an Iphone - told him I would just take his but he did not find it funny!

It's easy, just go to market place and search on Skyfire, you'll see the free version and $2.99 version below it.  Just download it.  Now, I haven't tried it yet, so can't get you any further than that yet!  LOL

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: May 23, 2011, 07:56:09 PM »

http://swflorida.blogspot.com/2011/05/casey-anthonys-opening-statement-why-i.html

Monday, May 23, 2011
Casey Anthony's Opening Statement - Why I Am Not Guilty

Loca
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: May 23, 2011, 07:59:19 PM »

Help please.

Let's say you were going to be in the atlanta area tomorrow during trial time. Anyone know of any radio stations that will at least cover opening statements?
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: May 23, 2011, 07:59:48 PM »

So, when I download Skyfire what then? I really am not stupid - this android may get the best of me though! I can do insessions live with dish but I do not want commercials!
Copy and paste the link from the front page of the thread for the trial to Skyfire.  Not all work, but most do.  I do not have andrion I have iphone.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 23, 2011, 08:01:14 PM »

1. Find a 10 year old.
2. Ask him/her.

It's easy, just go to market place and search on Skyfire, you'll see the free version and $2.99 version below it.  Just download it.  Now, I haven't tried it yet, so can't get you any further than that yet!  LOL

Ok - I downloaded it and have the location saved - as a Verizon user I get FREE optimization!!! YEA!! Now to remember to take my speakers so I can watch tomorrow while I paint!

- George Bernard Shaw
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: May 23, 2011, 08:01:31 PM »

You have to type in what you're looking for..ie....wftv, cnn, etc. It streams only when there's live video.
I have an iPhone and it works at work where I just have 3G, not wifi, but I can watch on the work computer as well.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.