June 03, 2024, 09:20:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - PRE-TRIAL 5/21-5/23/2011  (Read 183503 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2011, 01:24:11 AM »

Well, it's late, looks like Monkeys taking a well deserved break. I'm actually  calligng in sick Tues. as there is no way I am missing opening statements.  I can only pray for good updates for the rest of the trial, though I'm on vacation, last week of May.  Know I wont get anything done. Woe is me me! LOL  I will be keeping up as much as possible through you all, during the rest of the trial.  God Bless you all for doing such a good job!

ShariVari, if you see this, we need to hook up soon!  Klass had my permission to give you my email address. I look forward to meeting a Caylee supporter!  So much in common already Smile

My son's getting married Saturday and this will be a tough week for me too, Dihannah.......... but somehow, some way......... I won't miss opening statements!! I'm already calculating how I can get off by myself with a 'puter on Tuesday! 

CBB, this is going to be tough on alot of us. Congrats on the wedding! What an great event!  Thank God, we have so many wonderful Monkeys to rely on!  And now I feel bad, I just added something else on you in your avi thread, but no rush.  I undersant we all have a life. God Bless you and your son's nuptials!

You know that's never a problem, Dihannah. That's a stress reliever.  Thanks for the well wishes, Tink!   

Yeah, Monkeys are the best! I wouldn't be anywhere else when the trial starts! The best research, background and insight are right here on this forum.  Monkeys Rock!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2011, 01:31:49 AM »

I think it was mentioned earlier, or I read it somewhere else, sheetroc
 was removed from the anthony home.

Any indication of where it was removed from?

Also, since the dogs hit in the yard, where was the pool in relation to where the dogs hit?

(Do we know what the percentage is of hit and miss with the dogs?)

I'm wondering if Caylee drowned in the pool (neglect) and Casey set this up to look like an abduction.

It's been said on that last day both Casey and Caylee were at the house (George saw them prior to leaving for work) Casey made a slew of calls to both George and Cindy's phones.

I don't know if this was normal behavior of Casey's.

Just wondering.

Klaas may be right and the sheetrock was taken from the garage.  But...I'm thinking it was taken from either Caylee's or Casey's bedroom.

The back yard is fairly small.  The pool takes up a large portion of the back yard.  IIRC there were three hits in the back yard: one by the pool, one by the little house and the sandbox.

The slew of calls was a "bunch of call" - we tend to believe that is important for some reason...either something had just happend to Caylee or Casey was making sure no one was a "home" so she could go to the house.

Another point about the yard....after the A's noticed the ladder up against the pool and the gate open...but before the car was found, etc.  I "believe" around the 4th of July timeframe, the A's put a lot of new pavers down in the back yard and poured a small concrete pad, too.  Why?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2011, 02:19:46 AM »

I'm looking forward to seeing how George & CinCin cope with having no public outbursts in the courtroom. 

Hello Monkeys--

Ono, forget the outbursts, how about having to sit there with no gum and no bottle of gin water?

You're right-lol.   Monkey Devil!  I think they should consider installing a safety net beneath the balconey-I see CinCin taking a flying leap in a fit of rage.

I am not going to miss one day or second of the trial. I didnt watch all the jury selection! but the real trial omg!! I am just waiting to see what bozo has to say in how many seconds?  yeah right!

I'm beginning to wonder if The Jar will actually be the one to present opening arguments-not Baez??

I sure hope not!!  B O R I N G!!!  I like to watch the Bozo train wreck. Monkey Devil!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2011, 02:29:28 AM »

Remember these from KC's photobucket..... 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2011, 02:46:57 AM »

Also, since the dogs hit in the yard, where was the pool in relation to where the dogs hit?

I'm wondering if Caylee drowned in the pool (neglect) and Casey set this up to look like an abduction.

It's been said on that last day both Casey and Caylee were at the house (George saw them prior to leaving for work) Casey made a slew of calls to both George and Cindy's phones.

Just wondering.

Klaas may be right and the sheetrock was taken from the garage.  But...I'm thinking it was taken from either Caylee's or Casey's bedroom.

The back yard is fairly small.  The pool takes up a large portion of the back yard.  IIRC there were three hits in the back yard: one by the pool, one by the little house and the sandbox.

The slew of calls was a "bunch of call" - we tend to believe that is important for some reason...either something had just happend to Caylee or Casey was making sure no one was a "home" so she could go to the house.

Another point about the yard....after the A's noticed the ladder up against the pool and the gate open...but before the car was found, etc.  I "believe" around the 4th of July timeframe, the A's put a lot of new pavers down in the back yard and poured a small concrete pad, too.  Why?

I have a pic of where the dog/dogs hit, just have to find it..
I always thought casey knew who the daddy was/is but not telling...I found this...Not saying this is him, but does make you think.   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2011, 02:51:06 AM »

They all are right on target for who she is aren't they.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2011, 02:57:03 AM »

Time to turn in but before I do, here is the trademark link
http://tess2.uspto.gov/
    List At:  OR      to record:  4 Records(s) found (This page: 1 ~ 4)        
Current Search:
 S1: (caylee)[ALL]  docs: 4 occ: 16      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Serial Number Reg. Number Word Mark Check Status Live/Dead
1 85322498  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE TARR LIVE
2 85322494  CAYLEE ANTHONY TARR LIVE
3 78816478  SOUL ARMOR TARR DEAD
4 75760446  CEILIDH.COM TARR DEAD
They applied for the trademark on May 17th.. Rotsa ruck with that.
We can at least track their outcome
Again, sweet dreams monkeys!

Applied for and having it approved are two different things. If anyone comes forward which has been using that phrase for any merchandise they cannot get it if the previous sellers object. I think we object.........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2011, 03:05:28 AM »

Just wondering.

I always thought casey knew who the daddy was/is but not telling...I found this...Not saying this is him, but does make you think.   

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2011, 03:20:21 AM »

Here we have the picture of the heart on the duct tape they had the big argument in court over.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: May 22, 2011, 04:14:15 AM »

ty 4 the pic's.  I still haven't found mine....
Went to the web, everything is locked down/deleted.

Just wondering.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: May 22, 2011, 04:16:33 AM »

Woow, I hadn't seen these.  btw any dates of when those were entered into casey's photobucket?       

crazybabyborg
« Reply #191 on: May 22, 2011, 04:37:36 AM »

Thanks, Jackie! I hadn't seen those in a long time, and almost forgot them. Boy, are they ominous for KC and a scary glimpse into how she thinks!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: May 22, 2011, 04:38:52 AM »

They all are right on target for who she is aren't they.

They sure are.  TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2011, 04:41:33 AM »

She may "regret nothing..... deny everything" but I wonder if she figured that a death qualified jury would be the ones deciding if they buy into her philosophy?   

Cindy must seem like a cake walk to her now.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: May 22, 2011, 04:42:13 AM »

In the pictures of the back yard, notice the small red flags....that's where some of the hits were and is where the sandbox and playhouse were located (note in the picture that the sandbox and play house are moved away)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2011, 04:48:11 AM »

hee, hee, hee - KC's little sayings - "famous" - she meant to say "infamous".

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: May 22, 2011, 05:28:25 AM »

Thanks for all the great pics.

Does anyone have a pic(s) of the completed yard project?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2011, 07:50:41 AM »

I'm thinking that George & Cindy will be their usual obnoxious selves.  They will be chewing gum and making faces and Perry won't do a thing.  He went as fat as to print out the rules and post them outside of the hearings.  The Anthonys paid no attention then and I doubt they will now.  I'll be shocked if they are removed.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2011, 07:51:28 AM »

Excuse me...GOOD MORNING MONKEES!!!!!!!   

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: May 22, 2011, 07:52:21 AM »

I'm thinking that George & Cindy will be their usual obnoxious selves.  They will be chewing gum and making faces and Perry won't do a thing.  He went as far as to print out the rules and post them outside of the hearings.  The Anthonys paid no attention then and I doubt they will now.  I'll be shocked if they are removed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.