April 18, 2024, 07:33:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 1 - 5/24/2011  (Read 499996 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2960 on: May 24, 2011, 10:56:07 PM »

What a day in court...def some yowser moments...

While I understand Bozo's need to TRY to cast aspersions on everyone but his client...to create that place where reasonable doubt lives according to him...a lot of it just was so choppy and ill stated it was pathetic..and downright obscene...

The part that bothered me most was Kronk I think...the way he tries to paint this body hoarding meter reader scenario....has he forgotten all the DAYS they spent picking up bones and sifting thru sludge...dirt...vegetation to attempt to get as much of poor Caylee's remains as possible...HOW if Kronk had the remains and just placed them there was all this scattering and growth WITHIN the remains and blanket/bags accomplished if they were not there for an extended period of time as LE has stated...Are they proposing he just hopped around scattering her remains all over and purposefully made it "look" like plants etc had grown into all that was found? Its disturbing...I am in no way saying Kronk is angelic in all this...if he was having financial hardships he may have seen this as his lucky lotto ticket...but not the way Bozo portrays in and not in the manner he tries to spin it...

And I am still not buying it was an accident...so he better have some better tales to tell in the coming weeks...jmo...

I know this isn't a funny subject, but the thought of Kronk hopping around, scattering remains like a flowergirl at a wedding,  and artfully placing plants and roots ...   

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2961 on: May 24, 2011, 10:57:56 PM »

I kept proclaiming during jury selection that I thought a plea deal was coming. My theory being that the Defense was fishing for a "miracle jury" and wanted to see what they had before proceeding. I was dumbfounded as to why they would not take ANY deal to keep her from the needle. I found that in Florida that a defendant can plea out at ANY time (even DURING the trial). At this pace, they might want to re-evaluate where they are -- she very well could get death. They have done her NO favors today.

ITA   
I bet no one on the Dufense is sleeping well tonight!   I hope ICA is having nightmares about her future due to what she did!!!!

I think she is so narccistic that she thinks she is in good shape and has nothing to worry about. I think she believes she is going to walk....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2962 on: May 24, 2011, 10:57:58 PM »

I was thinking why would Kronk keep Caylee's body and then place her around the corner from the A's and then finding her according to the defense to become rich and famous. He could have just called 911 when he found her little body the first time and still become rich and famous. There would have been no need to keep her and move her.

Monkey hugs

How would anyone, especially Kronk, know in June that there would be a reward.... in July? It's so stupid.

It was nuts when JB said about Lee "it got so bad they tested his DNA for paternity". What got so bad? KC told a couple of boy toys that Lee tried to molest her. That's why they tested his DNA. Not because "it got so bad". Geesh.
Good catch.  It seemed like Baez was making some of it up as he went along. I think this outrageous "story" is much more him than KC, meaning I think very little of it came from her or any suggestions from her, beyond the standard defense ploy..abuse. 
I agree... and when this trial is over she is going to curse baez for not getting her off!! BUT BAEZ AND MASON WILL MOVE ON AND LET HER DEAL WITH A PUBLIC DEFENDER... THE GOOD RIDDENCE EFFECT...
I do think he was making some of it up as he was going.  I remember him asking the jury if they needed a break.  LOL  I guess he thought he was the judge too.  LOL

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2963 on: May 24, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »

The defense of KC will be twisted and convoluted as it evolves, because KC really has no defense.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #2964 on: May 24, 2011, 10:59:08 PM »

Cindy, if you are reading here.... Do the right thing tomorrow. Do it for Caylee!  an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2965 on: May 24, 2011, 10:59:33 PM »

What I do not get is a few things. 

I thought there was not allowed to be trial by ambush.  I know the state has the burden, but is it allowed for the duffense to come out and say whatever they feel like?  Don't they have to present evicence of such things before trial?  I know it was hinted at for months now, but to scream how she had her father's penis in her mouth? 

Secondly, Okay I get he is saying this was an accident (I do not believe it).  What I do not get is why you would let your client rot in jail for 3 years if it was an accident while we waited for trial to get her side out?  Ineffective counsel if I ever saw it.

Also, did we ever learn how Caylee got from the pool accident to the swamp?  I know there was a suggestion that somehow Roy Kronk stole the body (rolling my eyes up), but where did he get Caylee from, who put the duct tape on her, was she in the car in the trunk (we know she was, but what is he saying)? 

Somehow too, George went on to work that afternoon after pulling his granddaughter out of the pool dead?  Somehow hawkeye Sindy was not let in on this little secret?  So, George knew all this while he was on all the news reports talking about the Nanny and his camp keeping an eye on the babysitter in the following weeks/months?  George went to Grand Jury knowing he pulled his grandaughter out of the pool dead and lied to them to get an indictment against his daughter? 

I could not make this stuff up.  My head is spinning.  Hubby came home and I just told him the basics, he said, I don't want to hear any more.  What a crock of cow dung.

So, when KC got her Bella Vita tatoo, she did that because whe was in denial?  All the lying to her friends about Caylee being with the babysitter was her in denial? 

I sure hope this jury has brains in their heads.  Could anybody really believe them?

Then, on Cross of George, he does not mention the abuse/sexual molestation at all? 

Are they allowed to lie like this?  Why does the judge allow it?  Why doesn't he say George is not on trial here?
xactly and why waste all those investigative hours... why  spend all that money...  when they knew all this time they were going to go with this defense.... they have literaly wasted tax payers dollars ... doesnt jive...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2966 on: May 24, 2011, 11:01:32 PM »

I thought there was not allowed to be trial by ambush.  I know the state has the burden, but is it allowed for the duffense to come out and say whatever they feel like?  Don't they have to present evicence of such things before trial?  I know it was hinted at for months now, but to scream how she had her father's penis in her mouth? 

Secondly, Okay I get he is saying this was an accident (I do not believe it).  What I do not get is why you would let your client rot in jail for 3 years if it was an accident while we waited for trial to get her side out?  Ineffective counsel if I ever saw it.

Also, did we ever learn how Caylee got from the pool accident to the swamp?  I know there was a suggestion that somehow Roy Kronk stole the body (rolling my eyes up), but where did he get Caylee from, who put the duct tape on her, was she in the car in the trunk (we know she was, but what is he saying)? 

Somehow too, George went on to work that afternoon after pulling his granddaughter out of the pool dead?  Somehow hawkeye Sindy was not let in on this little secret?  So, George knew all this while he was on all the news reports talking about the Nanny and his camp keeping an eye on the babysitter in the following weeks/months?  George went to Grand Jury knowing he pulled his grandaughter out of the pool dead and lied to them to get an indictment against his daughter? 

I could not make this stuff up.  My head is spinning.  Hubby came home and I just told him the basics, he said, I don't want to hear any more.  What a crock of cow dung.

So, when KC got her Bella Vita tatoo, she did that because whe was in denial?  All the lying to her friends about Caylee being with the babysitter was her in denial? 

I sure hope this jury has brains in their heads.  Could anybody really believe them?

Then, on Cross of George, he does not mention the abuse/sexual molestation at all? 

Are they allowed to lie like this?  Why does the judge allow it?  Why doesn't he say George is not on trial here?
xactly and why waste all those investigative hours... why  spend all that money...  when they knew all this time they were going to go with this defense.... they have literaly wasted tax payers dollars ... doesnt jive...

so thats the reason for boozin... screwing and tatoing... like have mattress will travel...

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2967 on: May 24, 2011, 11:02:45 PM »

I kept proclaiming during jury selection that I thought a plea deal was coming. My theory being that the Defense was fishing for a "miracle jury" and wanted to see what they had before proceeding. I was dumbfounded as to why they would not take ANY deal to keep her from the needle. I found that in Florida that a defendant can plea out at ANY time (even DURING the trial). At this pace, they might want to re-evaluate where they are -- she very well could get death. They have done her NO favors today.

Baez is amazingly stupid
isn't he though?   
did anyone catch the jury sympathy lesson CornPone attempted to give casey today? I think it was right after the penis comment and she was crying into her tissue, she leans toward him and he puts  both of his hands up to sort of cover his face, as if..do it like this. The camera left them at that point so I don't lnow if she followed the advice.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #2968 on: May 24, 2011, 11:02:55 PM »

Believe me, Casey is sleeping like a baby tonight. Narcissistic people like her really don't care about who they hurt, all she's looking for is Bella Vita. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2969 on: May 24, 2011, 11:03:48 PM »

I was thinking why would Kronk keep Caylee's body and then place her around the corner from the A's and then finding her according to the defense to become rich and famous. He could have just called 911 when he found her little body the first time and still become rich and famous. There would have been no need to keep her and move her.

Monkey hugs

How would anyone, especially Kronk, know in June that there would be a reward.... in July? It's so stupid.

It was nuts when JB said about Lee "it got so bad they tested his DNA for paternity". What got so bad? KC told a couple of boy toys that Lee tried to molest her. That's why they tested his DNA. Not because "it got so bad". Geesh.
Good catch.  It seemed like Baez was making some of it up as he went along. I think this outrageous "story" is much more him than KC, meaning I think very little of it came from her or any suggestions from her, beyond the standard defense ploy..abuse. 
I agree... and when this trial is over she is going to curse baez for not getting her off!! BUT BAEZ AND MASON WILL MOVE ON AND LET HER DEAL WITH A PUBLIC DEFENDER... THE GOOD RIDDENCE EFFECT...
I do think he was making some of it up as he was going.  I remember him asking the jury if they needed a break.  LOL  I guess he thought he was the judge too.  LOL

He really did that?!?!?! Good gosh --- "Hey jury ....... I REALLY have nothing! You mind if I stop and figure out what the hell I just said and what I'm going to say next??"

I would LOVE to have seen the the Judge's face during that!!! 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2970 on: May 24, 2011, 11:04:45 PM »

Believe me, Casey is sleeping like a baby tonight. Narcissistic people like her really don't care about who they hurt, all she's looking for is Bella Vita. 

I totally agree Boo!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2971 on: May 24, 2011, 11:05:46 PM »

All I have to say right now after catching up is God bless George Anthony for finally being Jo Jo again for Caylee!  You done good today JoJo!    Now hope that gramma does the same for you

I do think that Caylee's grandparents did love her very much..Imagine being in their sad world..realizing that their daughter murdered their grand daughter..sad..
Casey deserves death and I hope that she gets it...however that happens..I hope that she lives in fear of her life everyday in prison..

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2972 on: May 24, 2011, 11:06:08 PM »

Maybe that's why he tossed in the ludacris  story about Roy K. Maybe he knew he'd HAVE to justify the JAC money somehow and when he figured he couldn't pull it off with RK as the murderer, he uses him as the body snatcher??
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2973 on: May 24, 2011, 11:08:50 PM »

After today, no way in h3ll George will put any more money into KC's jail account.  Hope she enjoyed all those twinkies. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2974 on: May 24, 2011, 11:13:24 PM »

Monkey hugs

He really did that?!?!?! Good gosh --- "Hey jury ....... I REALLY have nothing! You mind if I stop and figure out what the hell I just said and what I'm going to say next??"

I would LOVE to have seen the the Judge's face during that!!! 
Yes he did.  I think I heard CJBP ask them something (assuming if they needed a break) and then Baez continued. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2975 on: May 24, 2011, 11:19:08 PM »

So, let's just say for chits and giggles, that the hoebag gets off and is acquitted?

Where will she live?  Can she go back home to her loving family's house?  Will George be in prison next for KCs murder?

I cannto stop telling my hubby this junk.  He keeps teling me to calm down, this is only the first day.

I cannot believe with all the care that goes to protecting the defendant's rights, that her attorny can just lie.

In normal abuse cases, an investigation goes on.  No investigation of George in 3 years.  No investigation of Lee in 3 years.  No investigation of Kronk in 3 years. 

If that were my client in jail I would be screaming from the rooftop to anybody who would listen, yes even my most hated media lady, Kathi Belich, to get the story out. 

If this story was true, when did Bozo know about this story?  Was it before she was found in the woods, which is my opinion, and I also think he knew exactly where she was from day 1.  When did he go from Caylee is alive to this was an accident? 

I hate them so vehemently, I cannot breathe sometimes.

I still will never forgive george for how he handled this back then, but then I aassume he would have never thought his beloved daughter would allow her lawyer to smear his name, reputation, in this way.  He should have sided with his grandbaby back then and actually assist the police/investigators in gettint the truth out.  But, I do feel horrible for him today, and I thought George would never touch that place in my heart again. 

I really doubt Cindy will do the same.  I feel she will pull a zinger, and I can just imagine George when this happens.  She might say she had an inkling that George had been molestiing her.  I hope not, we shall see.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2976 on: May 24, 2011, 11:19:33 PM »

I hope they find chloroform in Caylees remains (bones and hair follicles)to seal the deal for KC.
and on that note, Goodnight Monkey Friends..
See you in the am..
 ::justice2NJ:: an angelic monkey
Justice for Caylee

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2977 on: May 24, 2011, 11:21:41 PM »

Good nite all..
See u tomorrow..can't wait..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2978 on: May 24, 2011, 11:24:34 PM »

I sure hope that Cindy will stand with Caylee tomorrow too..I think that she will..maybe they have seen the light..hope so

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2979 on: May 24, 2011, 11:27:02 PM »

Monkey hugs

It did seem like Baez was making it up on the fly. He looked crazy, I would imagine, to these jurors, who supposedly don't know who he is even talking about. And the deal with the markers?! What was that?! And the penis comment, OMG, why was that necessary? It was a HUGE IMPACT statement and the jury is going to want proof of this abuse. However, they claim KC was a good student and had lots of friends and boyfriends. That's unusual for a sexually abused child isn't it?

Could she have really told this story to Baez and he fell for it? Or was he turned on by it and the rest is history? They have totally grossed me out. How much more can they disgrace Caylee's precious little life?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.