March 29, 2024, 04:38:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 1 - 5/24/2011  (Read 499362 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2720 on: May 24, 2011, 06:10:26 PM »

Will the state get to mention the deal she turned down that would have acknowledged it was an accident?

Wow..I knew the State had offerred her a plea deal in the early arrest stages..July or August 08..and I knew they recently offerred her a plea ..but I di not know about one that stated it was an accident.

Do you have more info..that's interesting.
Decomposition in the trunk!!!

Thank you!
Results are in from the tests of the trunck of Casey Anthony’s car. The smell in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3 year old Caylee, is human decomposition. According to sources, initial tests on that foul odor in Casey Anthony’s car have come back positive for human decomposition. Sad, but not unexpected.

ORLANDO, Fla. — Much-anticipated results from the University of Tennessee Body Farm reveal that the smell in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, is human decomposition, a law enforcement source said Wednesday.

Air sample tests taken from Anthony’s trunk were sent on Aug. 10 by the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to be analyzed at the University of Tennessee Forensic Anthropology Facility, known as the “Body Farm.”

According to two sources, including one with direct knowledge of the investigation, initial tests on that foul odor in Casey Anthony’s car have come back positive for human decomposition. The finding is the first scientific signal that a dead body was in Casey Anthony’s car.

Tests Confirm Evidence Of Decomposition In Casey Anthony’s Car

From The Orlando Sentinel … Decomposing body was in Casey Anthony’s trunk, air-sample tests show.

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car show a decomposing human body was inside the trunk, a Sheriff’s Office official confirmed Wednesday.

Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident. If she takes the deal, any information Anthony provides to law-enforcement could not be used against her in prosecution.

To further discuss the case and get updates, go to Scared Monkeys.net: Missing Persons Forum.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2721 on: May 24, 2011, 06:11:23 PM »

I heard, read that Kronk is not on the witness list. JVM, last Friday night...  Wientruab said it was a huge mistake by the State. Kronk's son is in the listing, his lawyer D. Evans is, but not Kronk. So, Baez can say what he wants and toss the dirt at Kronk, 'cause he can't refute it.
I have a headache from this story. There is a litte bit of the truth mixed in with Baez's version of events about the ANTS. This jury hasn't followed the case like we have, else they would have been sent home, who knows what they think.   
And the ANTS did act like they knew Caylee was dead long before she was found.
Accomplices in a cover up is my guess. Looking to solve their financial woes. Shilling for cash to find Caylee when they knew she was dead.   

I agree: they don't know all we monkeys do. But after seeing Baez questioning George, I feel better-unless he can pull it out of his a$$, err, hat...Caylee will gave justice.
After this today, please don't hunt me down and do away with me, I think she just might walk on this one. Oh, I don't believe that George did any such thing with Caylee's body, but
all the defense has to do is to create reasonable doubt. This is a low down and dirty trial.
Why isn't Kronk on anyone's witness lsiting ? The State didn't want Baez to be given a shot at him in the witness box, why ? 
I can change my mind after Baez guts Cindy open on the stand. Maybe.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2722 on: May 24, 2011, 06:14:34 PM »

I heard, read that Kronk is not on the witness list. JVM, last Friday night...  Wientruab said it was a huge mistake by the State. Kronk's son is in the listing, his lawyer D. Evans is, but not Kronk. So, Baez can say what he wants and toss the dirt at Kronk, 'cause he can't refute it.
I have a headache from this story. There is a litte bit of the truth mixed in with Baez's version of events about the ANTS. This jury hasn't followed the case like we have, else they would have been sent home, who knows what they think.   
Accomplices in a cover up is my guess. Looking to solve their financial woes. Shilling for cash to find Caylee when they knew she was dead.   

No hunting down by me Smile. I've felt before she might walk. Right now I have hope she won't, but that is subject to change as well...lol

I agree: they don't know all we monkeys do. But after seeing Baez questioning George, I feel better-unless he can pull it out of his a$$, err, hat...Caylee will gave justice.
After this today, please don't hunt me down and do away with me, I think she just might walk on this one. Oh, I don't believe that George did any such thing with Caylee's body, but
all the defense has to do is to create reasonable doubt. This is a low down and dirty trial.
Why isn't Kronk on anyone's witness lsiting ? The State didn't want Baez to be given a shot at him in the witness box, why ? 
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2723 on: May 24, 2011, 06:14:38 PM »

KC wouldn't take a plea, probably because it involved her giving up the location of the body. An intact body and soft tissue would have evidence determing a COD...then there could be no "accident" defense...Plain and simple KC killed Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2724 on: May 24, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »

Dory Kat Gram for hijacking your quote. On my iPhone and it was an accident!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2725 on: May 24, 2011, 06:17:38 PM »

I don't know where you're getting the info that Roy Kronk is not on the witness list.
He absolutely is a witness as he found Caylee's remains.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #2726 on: May 24, 2011, 06:17:46 PM »

Ya know.... for the wham-bam jaw dropping opening statements from the defense about George, this is all they got? That is all they asked him?? Wow, really anticlimactic!

Excuse the pun. 

LMAO..I think everything with Baez is anticlimatic..ask his wife.

wow! hats off to that comment

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2727 on: May 24, 2011, 06:18:01 PM »

I have to give Mr. Lippman credit......I believe he had a big part in rehabbing George.

I also think the A's have gone through some of the grieving and healing process, have moved past the denial and are aware that speaking to the media will put you "under a microscope." Live and learn.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #2728 on: May 24, 2011, 06:19:51 PM »

When I first heard Baez's opening statement, I was thinking, ok, it's been more than 3 minutes, why don't we know?  He threw Kronk under the bus and I was thinking, ok.....we knew that could happen.  Then he through the whole dysfunctional family under the bus and I thought ok, as a whole, he is probably right.  Then he got to what happened that day and said it was an accident, Caylee drowned in the pool and George found her.  Even if Caylee did drown and George had her in his arms, why would he hide it?  He would immediately do something about it, their *dirty little secret* would have nothing to do with an accidental drowning.  It makes absolutely no sense.  I still don't know what to believe about George or Lee and sexual abuse on Casey.  What would that have to do with an accident that happened with both Casey and George at home?  Baez never said that, Casey was being sexually abused against her will and Casey died because they weren't watching her.  They couldn't find a 2 year old and they knew she could get out the screen porch and they didn't both head straight for the pool?  Would of been my first look, anywhere else in the house would of been safe.  Who would look under beds or in closets, first?  Then Baez added the crime scene and how the police were hiding something about searching there.  The picture of Det. Allen pointing in the direction of the remains, means nothing.  He was pointing to a general area.  People that were right there on the scene said it was covered in water.  The police fired the one officer that didn't do his job and investigate what Kronk was telling him.  They fired him because he lied about what happened.  Baez also threw the prosecution under the bus for rushing to judgment about Casey's guilt.  It sounded somewhat good at the time, more in a what in the world moment, than anything that made sense.  It was every single theory that monkey's have put out there.  Throw it all against the wall and see if anything sticks.  The jury is going to long forget that opening statement, after they hear weeks  and weeks of powerful evidence against Casey and Casey alone.

Should we still be worried about what the jury can do, of course but remaining positive and believing in the truth is going to carry the day.  If they were so sure this was an accident and had a witness to it, George.  Why would they allow Casey to spend almost 3 years in jail and face a death penalty?  The answer to me is, they wouldn't.  They aren't grasping at straws they are grasping in thin air and it has no substance.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2729 on: May 24, 2011, 06:20:25 PM »

George just said Caylee said they were going to see zanny? IIRC, in the past he said he never heard the name..I watched all his FBI videos yesterday and it was in there.
He is fibbing about the way KC and Caylee left

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Let me talk about the timeline. We talk about finding Caylee, and the best way to do it is sort of explore it by looking at the timeline. June 13, there is video of her from a Father's Day event, right.

CINDY ANTHONY: No, it's June 15, Father's Day, which was mistaken early on because, you know, I never even thought about what day Father's Day was. I just -- I knew it was a Sunday in June I had taken that video, and I knew that was the last day that I physically saw her, even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning. My husband actually saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th of June.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2730 on: May 24, 2011, 06:21:20 PM »

You know when Casey cried during Baez talking about the molestation, I haven't heard anybody who was around Casey those 31 days say that she cried.  Nightmares maybe but not tears.  If she has the ability to cry when remembering something traumatic then that contradicts the defense explanation that Casey reacted the way she did after caylee died b/c that is how she handles things.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #2731 on: May 24, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »

To me this is two-fold BS. I don't believe George did not know Casey being preggers and he is lying about this and.... the working and Zanny! He contradicts himself on several points. The Jose duhfence RE: George being involved in Caylee's demise is also BS. They just want to confuse the juror's to the point of insanity!

IMHO, Just because KC lived with the Anthonys, doesn't mean they need to be all up in her business.  It's not like she's a minor.  They wanted KC at home because they loved Caylee (and probably KC too), if they were to badger the heck out of her, maybe she would take their granddaughter away, like KC eventually did.  IMHO, the Anthony's tried to keep things copacetic because they knew KC would just take off if openly accused of not working.  And look what happened, eventually KC did take off and kill their granddaugther.  The Anthonys were damned to lose Caylee no matter WHAT they did, bug Casey or not!

My son lived with us after college (he graduated college @20) for a while and I didn't ask to see his paychecks, or ask to see his checkbook or savings book. I saw the results of his work when he put a down payment on a house after a year at our house, but it would never occur to me to cross a personal boundary like that with him.

Exactly, Turbo.  Baez was questioning George as if Casey was pregnant as a 14 year old.  Parents that pry and spy may have a reason to do it when their kids are minors, but when you have an adult daughter who is also a mother living in your house, and you yourself also have a job and a life, you really don't have the time, the need, or the reason to question Casey to death.  While they probably SHOULD have questioned the hell out of her, they had no idea that this was going to happen.  It almost seems as if Jose blames the Anthonys for not having 20/20 foresight.  Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20 IMHO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2732 on: May 24, 2011, 06:21:52 PM »

Will the state get to mention the deal she turned down that would have acknowledged it was an accident?
NO -- plea bargains can NEVER be mentioned at trial.
Okay if plea bargains can't be brought in, can they talk about when Yuri brought up if it was an accident??? TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2733 on: May 24, 2011, 06:22:36 PM »

KC wouldn't take a plea, probably because it involved her giving up the location of the body. An intact body and soft tissue would have evidence determing a COD...then there could be no "accident" defense...Plain and simple KC killed Caylee!

Bingo.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2734 on: May 24, 2011, 06:25:44 PM »

I didn't want to do huge quote stacks but I think at least almost everything, if not everything, put forth by the defense is a distraction to confuse the jury.  I thought the same thing about the drowning, what would draw more attention and investigation of a family, an accidental death that was really an accident or a child getting kidnapped
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2735 on: May 24, 2011, 06:26:53 PM »

Didn't they already have the body?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2736 on: May 24, 2011, 06:26:57 PM »

We have a courier that came in today, young 20 ish yo guy. He saw us all watching court. He asked if today was opening arguments we were like  and asked did he know about the case. He said "yeah, that's that lady that killed her baby so she could go party, she is guilty as h*ll"

So if this kid think she is guilty, no way in heck will she get off when the defense presents their whole case. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2737 on: May 24, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »

I don't know where you're getting the info that Roy Kronk is not on the witness list.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2738 on: May 24, 2011, 06:27:22 PM »

It was on JVM on Friday. Big discussion as to what a mistake it was on the State's part.
I don't have the current witness list handy, but it was discussed as if it was true and it was close to the trial. It will come up again and then I will have a link.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2739 on: May 24, 2011, 06:28:21 PM »

I think it wld have been a more believable story if Casey had said that caylee drowned later in the day and she panicked.  Why put George there?  They are trying to explain everything and they simply can't without making it sound as ridiculous as it does.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.