March 29, 2024, 02:49:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 1 - 5/24/2011  (Read 499357 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2760 on: May 24, 2011, 06:49:23 PM »

As I was preparing dinner I was thinking back to the days of Casey's initial arrest & subsequent jail visits, discussions with LE.  If Casey loathed her father & was suffering from sexual abuse why then did she ask for her father not once but twice that I can recall over her mother?   She wanted a private meeting with her father, she talked mainly to her father during a visit.   If she feared him why would she reach out to him?    The entire idea of Caylee drowning herself in the pool & then both of them covering it up is ABSURD, TOTALLY LUDICROUS & Im shock at those that find it even remotely plausible.

Another thing, Casey constantly had George taking care of Caylee instead of her ALONE, yet she accuses him of sexual abuse...no one & I mean no one in fear that would occur to their own would do that.   Even if they lived together a true mother would have gone thru great lengths to make sure the grandfather was never alone with her child.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2761 on: May 24, 2011, 06:49:41 PM »

I'm starting to think that the defense should have stuck with the zany the nanny story.  It is more believable to me than a meter reader kept a dead Childs body in hopes of making money off it. 

No kidding even my hubby who hasn't followed this before today said Baez wasn't make sense! So how people are praising him, I don't know.

In the begining, Baez came out strong.  I was actually impressed for a moment.

Then towards the end, I'm not sure what happened.  He derailed in a major way and left me scratching my head.  One segway after another.

Linda, was brilliant all around.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #2762 on: May 24, 2011, 06:53:23 PM »

Sorry about all the typo's in my last post.  I am trying to not over-think my posts and just hit post.  The one sentence should of read:

Baez never said that, Casey was being sexually abused against her will and Caylee died because they weren't watching her.

I also forgot about a few other things Baez threw under the bus.  The hair, the air sample, Dr. Vass in particular, the FBI, Oakridge and I am sure there are many more I can't think of right now.  I am going to re-watch the entire opening and look for more.

Oh, I just thought of one more.......if only the *lying canine* wasn't retired, they could just talk to him, lol.  The jury has to be thinking this is as crazy as it sounded.  Just too much stuff to explain an accidental drowning of a beloved baby.  Baez made a point of putting George at the house with Casey at the time of the accident.........he should of really thought that out.  Why wouldn't it still be an accident?  Makes absolutely no sense, never will.  Why would any of them duct tape her mouth?  She was already accidentally dead.  Where in the world did Kronk just happen to find her?  Not just one piece of duct tape to make it look like an abduction killer but three pieces, covering both the mouth and the nose.  Just doesn't work. Casey couldn't admit to an accident that never happened, because the cause of death would of been apparent and it most certainly wasn't an accidental drowning. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2763 on: May 24, 2011, 06:53:49 PM »

I am confused - where did Roy krunk find Caylee's body?  Did the defense say they dont know b/c they don't know where George had hidden the body?  Why would George have hidden the body with duct tape if it was an accident and he had planned on hiding it?  Poor caylee, Casey must be been determined that if she was getting caught she would destroy everyone elses life too.  Think about how much lee stood by her through all this and it serves her no benefit to accuse him.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2764 on: May 24, 2011, 06:54:27 PM »

was watching in session--then it went off where can i see George testimony
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2765 on: May 24, 2011, 06:55:50 PM »

Casey has just let Cindy, George and Lee (CMA! CMA!) that their lives are not nearly as important as hers. In fact, they should be doing what they can to bolster her story instead of denying it. This is what I saw when I watched Casey today while her father was testifying. Anger not sorrow, and spitefulness.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2766 on: May 24, 2011, 06:56:14 PM »

Sorry about all the typo's in my last post.  I am trying to not over-think my posts and just hit post.  The one sentence should of read:

Baez never said that, Casey was being sexually abused against her will and Caylee died because they weren't watching her.

I also forgot about a few other things Baez threw under the bus.  The hair, the air sample, Dr. Vass in particular, the FBI, Oakridge and I am sure there are many more I can't think of right now.  I am going to re-watch the entire opening and look for more.

Oh, I just thought of one more.......if only the *lying canine* wasn't retired, they could just talk to him, lol.  The jury has to be thinking this is as crazy as it sounded.  Just too much stuff to explain an accidental drowning of a beloved baby.  Baez made a point of putting George at the house with Casey at the time of the accident.........he should of really thought that out.  Why wouldn't it still be an accident?  Makes absolutely no sense, never will.  Why would any of them duct tape her mouth?  She was already accidentally dead.  Where in the world did Kronk just happen to find her?  Not just one piece of duct tape to make it look like an abduction killer but three pieces, covering both the mouth and the nose.  Just doesn't work. Casey couldn't admit to an accident that never happened, because the cause of death would of been apparent and it most certainly wasn't an accidental drowning. 

Yup, not even Farmville lady is going to be able to buy that bag of goods.

There is NO reason whatsoeever for BOTH of them to want to hide an accident, especially to that extent.   Now, Casey murdering Caylee & then her parents wanting to help her to spare her life after the fact is another story which we all know they did.   These allegations that Casey & her defense have put forward are just too muckin fuch, period.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2767 on: May 24, 2011, 06:57:03 PM »

I am confused - where did Roy krunk find Caylee's body?  Did the defense say they dont know b/c they don't know where George had hidden the body?  Why would George have hidden the body with duct tape if it was an accident and he had planned on hiding it?  Poor caylee, Casey must be been determined that if she was getting caught she would destroy everyone elses life too.  Think about how much lee stood by her through all this and it serves her no benefit to accuse him.

Typical narcissistic sociopath, she has no concern at all for anyone or anything else but herself.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2768 on: May 24, 2011, 06:57:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html
Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Posted: 5:18 am EDT May 24, 2011Updated: 6:40 pm EDT May 24, 2011

::snipping2::
Casey cried throughout the opening statements from both the prosecution and the defense on Tuesday. However, Casey was most emotional after lunch when her attorney, Jose Baez, stated to the jurors that Caylee Anthony was never missing, but drowned in her family's pool.

"How in the world can a mother wait 30 days to report a child missing? It's insane. Something's just not right about that. The answer is relatively simple. She never was missing. Caylee Anthony died on June 16, 2008, when she drowned in her family's swimming pool," Baez stated.

Baez claimed that George Anthony said to Casey after finding Caylee allegedly dead in the pool, "Look what you’ve done! You're mother will never forgive you! And you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your freaking life!"

Casey's attorney said that George covered up Caylee's accidental death.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2769 on: May 24, 2011, 06:58:57 PM »

When I first heard Baez's opening statement, I was thinking, ok, it's been more than 3 minutes, why don't we know?  He threw Kronk under the bus and I was thinking, ok.....we knew that could happen.  Then he through the whole dysfunctional family under the bus and I thought ok, as a whole, he is probably right.  Then he got to what happened that day and said it was an accident, Caylee drowned in the pool and George found her.  Even if Caylee did drown and George had her in his arms, why would he hide it?  He would immediately do something about it, their *dirty little secret* would have nothing to do with an accidental drowning.  It makes absolutely no sense.  I still don't know what to believe about George or Lee and sexual abuse on Casey.  What would that have to do with an accident that happened with both Casey and George at home?  Baez never said that, Casey was being sexually abused against her will and Casey died because they weren't watching her.  They couldn't find a 2 year old and they knew she could get out the screen porch and they didn't both head straight for the pool?  Would of been my first look, anywhere else in the house would of been safe.  Who would look under beds or in closets, first?  Then Baez added the crime scene and how the police were hiding something about searching there.  The picture of Det. Allen pointing in the direction of the remains, means nothing.  He was pointing to a general area.  People that were right there on the scene said it was covered in water.  The police fired the one officer that didn't do his job and investigate what Kronk was telling him.  They fired him because he lied about what happened.  Baez also threw the prosecution under the bus for rushing to judgment about Casey's guilt.  It sounded somewhat good at the time, more in a what in the world moment, than anything that made sense.  It was every single theory that monkey's have put out there.  Throw it all against the wall and see if anything sticks.  The jury is going to long forget that opening statement, after they hear weeks  and weeks of powerful evidence against Casey and Casey alone.

Should we still be worried about what the jury can do, of course but remaining positive and believing in the truth is going to carry the day.  If they were so sure this was an accident and had a witness to it, George.  Why would they allow Casey to spend almost 3 years in jail and face a death penalty?  The answer to me is, they wouldn't.  They aren't grasping at straws they are grasping in thin air and it has no substance.

I still don't know what to believe about George or Lee and sexual abuse on Casey.  What would that have to do with an accident that happened with both Casey and George at home?  He was trying to explain the 31 days and out partying, etc. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2770 on: May 24, 2011, 06:59:00 PM »

As I was preparing dinner I was thinking back to the days of Casey's initial arrest & subsequent jail visits, discussions with LE.  If Casey loathed her father & was suffering from sexual abuse why then did she ask for her father not once but twice that I can recall over her mother?   She wanted a private meeting with her father, she talked mainly to her father during a visit.   If she feared him why would she reach out to him?    The entire idea of Caylee drowning herself in the pool & then both of them covering it up is ABSURD, TOTALLY LUDICROUS & Im shock at those that find it even remotely plausible.

Another thing, Casey constantly had George taking care of Caylee instead of her ALONE, yet she accuses him of sexual abuse...no one & I mean no one in fear that would occur to their own would do that.   Even if they lived together a true mother would have gone thru great lengths to make sure the grandfather was never alone with her child.

I know of one family where the father molested his daughter for years.

She eventually became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter.

Eventually he began molesting the grand-daughter aka the now youngest daughter.

The mother aka daughter, would come visit this man in jail regularly- until we located a no contact order and stopped these visits.

These people were raised in this environment, so to them this lifestyle is normal.

For  a normal person, we are shocked, dismayed and sometimes, at a loss for words (or too many words!!).

In this case, the offender has been sent to prison where he will likely die in there.

(I dont rremember how many years he recieved, I'll edit it in later)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2771 on: May 24, 2011, 06:59:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28011246/index.html
Casey's Dad Takes Stand In Murder Trial
Casey Anthony's dad, George, took the stand on Tuesday during her murder trial. (05/24/11)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2772 on: May 24, 2011, 06:59:29 PM »

How can Mark Eiglarsh on HLN say Jose wasn't over the top? He sounded so corny and melodramatic when he was quoting what George supposedly said to Casey after finding Caylee in the pool. It was almost laughable. Rewatch and see if you don't agree.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2773 on: May 24, 2011, 06:59:49 PM »

I just heard Baez in the opening say that caylee was 2 1/2 and could get out of the house very easily.  My 2 1/2 year old couldn't and I saw the safety knobs on the doors in cindy's house on the videos.  I can't believe the people on tv praising Baez.  They must love it solely for the entrainment value of it.  It gives them more to talk about. 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2774 on: May 24, 2011, 07:02:41 PM »

How can Mark Eiglarsh on HLN say Jose wasn't over the top? He sounded so corny and melodramatic when he was quoting what George supposedly said to Casey after finding Caylee in the pool. It was almost laughable. Rewatch and see if you don't agree.
I completely agree.  They are either so far removed from the day to day of it or they are just saying it b/c it will encourage him and then they'll have more to talk about.  I do not think the jurors they have selected will be impressed.  I don't think they'll fall for the throwing everything out there and hope something sticks defense.  I am actually encouraged by it.  I think Baez will have a terrible time on cross with the actual evidence.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2775 on: May 24, 2011, 07:03:07 PM »

I was in my car today at a stop light.  I looked to my right.  In the car next to me was a young woman driving, with her 2-3 year old daughter sitting in her car seat in the back seat.  They were having a conversation and the little girl was laughing.  She had a cute hair bow in her hair.

A visually precious sight to me. 

Do not forget Caylee.  Justice for Caylee.

I don't think I can even say anything negative about Caylee's mother.  Caylee obviously didn't really have a mother.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2776 on: May 24, 2011, 07:03:36 PM »

I think it wld have been a more believable story if Casey had said that caylee drowned later in the day and she panicked.  Why put George there?  They are trying to explain everything and they simply can't without making it sound as ridiculous as it does.

I do not believe that Baez did his job of creating reasonable doubt. 
This is the beginning and not the end.
It was a very poor defense ..the spaghetti defense..and nothing stuck.

He told a story .a lie..a slew of lies...too many lies to be true.

He went in too many directions and there will not be a time where he can draw all those points back into play.

Listening to HLN..earlier today INSessions..the talking heads on there are really making it sound like Baez did a good job.  Why are they kissing his butt..afraid they may have to work with him on TV soon?

Anywho..the people calling in on HLN are all doubting Baez opening statements and saying they don't make sense.

As one caller said ..Why would she put duct tape over the face of a child that was already dead by drowning..then the lady says that made no sense when he said that today.
Another caller said it made no sense that Casey would leave George with Caylee in the mornings if she herself had been molested ..she would fear her daughter being molested.

All the callers are reacting that way.. to them defense didn't make sense to them today.

I agree ..lots of shock ..very little awe.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2777 on: May 24, 2011, 07:04:40 PM »

I wonder if Casey didn't chloroform caylee and then use the tape to drown her
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2778 on: May 24, 2011, 07:05:24 PM »

"DUH-fense" is a good name for that team. Okay, so, suddenly, this is an accident, huh? Whatever happened to "Someone else is the 'killer' of this child," as one of their former members, Linda Kenney Baden, said on national TV? They really have no idea what they're doing. I feel that they decided, probably at some point last night, that this accident defense was the best they could do. And it is very lame. But then again, every defense they could ever come up with is lame, as the truth is so obviously clear.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2779 on: May 24, 2011, 07:05:42 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28008941/detail.html
George Anthony Denies Caylee Drowned, Molesting Daughter
Defense Says Caylee Drowned In Family Pool
POSTED: Tuesday, May 24, 2011
UPDATED: 6:43 pm EDT May 24, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.