March 28, 2024, 02:42:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572411 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: June 13, 2011, 12:52:02 AM »

HH.

I am so sorry to hear this!  an angelic monkey
I will keep your daughter, you and your family in my prayers!

There has to be something more the police could do to this teacher.
Yes, your daughter is 18 years old now but she was a minor when she was doing things (shopping) with the teacher, correct?
Please try to get some rest because you are going to make yourself sick and you will need your strength to fight this.

Please be careful!
God BLESS!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: June 13, 2011, 12:52:30 AM »

HH I don't have any idea what to say.  You and your daughter and family are in my prayers.  Since she is 18 it's going to hard to get the LE to do any thing. Seems this teacher could be charged with something. Sick people are out there. The only thing I can think of is to have her kidnapped and deprogrammed for what ever these sick people have been telling her. I don't even know if that's legal. Just know we are all here for you. 

My prayers are with you and your daughter, HH.  When she called you, was she asking to come home?  I don't know what to say.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: June 13, 2011, 12:58:31 AM »

HH I don't have any idea what to say.  You and your daughter and family are in my prayers.  Since she is 18 it's going to hard to get the LE to do any thing. Seems this teacher could be charged with something. Sick people are out there. The only thing I can think of is to have her kidnapped and deprogrammed for what ever these sick people have been telling her. I don't even know if that's legal. Just know we are all here for you. 

My prayers are with you and your daughter, HH.  When she called you, was she asking to come home?  I don't know what to say.

No...she was wanting me to stop the investigation into this teacher ,,,they have her completely brainwashed...I cant believe this has happened to my baby......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: June 13, 2011, 12:59:19 AM »

Prayers for you and your family HH, I can't even begin to imagine what you are  going through.  We are here for you. an angelic monkey
Thank you......I need all the prayers I can get.....my daughter needs them even more!

Praying for you both Higher Hopes.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: June 13, 2011, 01:14:08 AM »

Prayers for you and your family HH, I can't even begin to imagine what you are  going through.  We are here for you. an angelic monkey
Thank you......I need all the prayers I can get.....my daughter needs them even more!

Praying for you both Higher Hopes.

Thank you so much.......we need it.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: June 13, 2011, 02:33:29 AM »

Oh Desi..Hi!

I miss you and your posts..they were always so well thought out.

Please come and post in the thread when you can.

Also...if I am not mistaken you are friends with No Rose Colored Glasses...  if so please let her know I miss her quite a lot too.  And I hope everything is well with her and her family.  I wish she would post again with us here too.

I hope all is well with you and yours.
Hi Gypsy, and thanks.  Unfortunately, I have never had any off-board contact with NRCG, though I too have noticed that she has been away.  Maybe someone else knows her and can post a report.  Cheers!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: June 13, 2011, 04:41:57 AM »

No...she was wanting me to stop the investigation into this teacher ,,,they have her completely brainwashed...I cant believe this has happened to my baby......

I can't believe it either.  My heart is breaking for you.  I will continue my prayers.  I hope you can do something about the time before she turned 18 and start from there.  I have to say that 18 is too young at this time of the world to be considered an adult--at least for many kids.

Is she incompetent or incapacitated in her judgement in any way that you can take over as her guardian?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: June 13, 2011, 07:46:23 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10439.msg1389011#msg1389011
I just now got around to reading the trial thread from yesterday and saw this post.  Thank you to Tupelo for the comment.  I miss posting here, too, especially now that Justice for Caylee is so close.  I'm following/watching the trial every day, and here in the rafters, reading along.  God bless our sweet Caylee, and God bless all those who seek justice for her.

Desi!  I always seem to miss you when you post, but I knew in my heart you were here with all of us. You invested too much time into this case to not see it through. I hope all is well with you and look forward to hearing from you soon, or at least at the end of the trial.  May GOD bless you and yours as well. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #948 on: June 13, 2011, 07:48:31 AM »

higherhopes,
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you.  I know someone who has had the same situation happen with a son.  LE basically told her that due to his age, there was nothing she could do legally.  He is around drugs and LE told her that if he's not careful, he'll be used as a scapegoat for illegal activity.  I know this isn't very reassuring.  Does your daughter have any close friends that might be able to get through to her?  How about a relative?  Sadly, you're probably being portrayed as the bad guy by these people so she's not going to listen to you as she once did.  Also, you might want to set up a face to face meeting with the superintendent of your school system and let them in on what's going on.  Your representative on the school board would be another person to talk to.  It is scary to think that the man showed up at your place of employment.  I think you were right to take out an order.  In fact, make sure you document everything with this man and woman.  You may be the key to putting them behind bars so that other young girls don't fall prey to them.  I'll be praying for you and for your daughter.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 13, 2011, 08:01:52 AM »

Higherhopes, You and your daughter are in my prayers as well.  As someone already mentioned, could a good friend of your daughter's talk with her, or set up an outing of some sort, where you could meet with your daughter?  She may not know about the abuse of others yet but certainly needs to be informed of such.  Also, do you know the neighbors of this teacher? Maybe they can give you some type of info.....coming and goings from the house, your daughter's physical well being, etc.   Please try to take care of yourself during this time as well.  (((HUGS)))

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: June 13, 2011, 08:05:47 AM »

I can't believe it either.  My heart is breaking for you.  I will continue my prayers.  I hope you can do something about the time before she turned 18 and start from there.  I have to say that 18 is too young at this time of the world to be considered an adult--at least for many kids.

Is she incompetent or incapacitated in her judgement in any way that you can take over as her guardian?

snip

she was wanting me to stop the investigation.
Who know's they could be threatening her, that they would do something to you.....
Do you have money to hire a private eye?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 13, 2011, 08:05:55 AM »

I found this one

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #952 on: June 13, 2011, 08:23:28 AM »

HH  - My prayers are with you. I know how much it hurts to see your child go down a road that you know is a bad road. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do and that hurts almost as much as what is going on. Is the guy on probation or parole now? If so, and he was having contact with a minor, you may be able to get him violated. It will not make your daughter come back, but it will get him out of the picture. Either way, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you are able to find some peace.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: June 13, 2011, 08:49:26 AM »

KCJackie can you cover for me on the http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9947.400
Picture thread if I miss some were going on vacation this is a http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9947.400 evidence thread maybe a mod can put them together.THANKS 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 13, 2011, 08:50:54 AM »

KCJackie can you cover for me on the http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9947.400
Picture thread if I miss some were going on vacation this is a http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9947.400 evidence thread maybe a mod can put them together.THANKS 

My photpbucket pro didn't kick in until today and all of my posts are blank

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: June 13, 2011, 10:10:30 AM »

I found this one

justice for Caylee!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #956 on: June 13, 2011, 03:26:33 PM »

It only takes one to say she is not guilty and she walks. I think the prosecution decides to try the case again after hearing how the jurors voted. So lets say 11 voted guilty one voted not guilty they would definitely retry it. But if it's split they may decide not to or may decide to go with a lesser charge. The judge could let her out on bail awaiting the decision of the state.. Man I hope that does not happen

How is it possible it takes all 12 to say she is guilty, but only 1 to say not guilty.  That makes no sense to me.  I believe 1 not guilty would be a hung jury, but not an acquittal and the state would retry it. 

No, only one is required for an acquittal.
Am I drunk, I thought it took one for a hung jury but unanimous for a aquittal

ac·quit·tal (-kwtl)
n.
1. Judgment, as by a jury or judge, that a defendant is not guilty of a crime as charged.
2. The state of being found or proved not guilty.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/acquittal

hung juryn.
A jury that is unable to agree on a verdict.

Noun 1. hung jury - a jury that is unable to agree on a verdict (the result is a mistrial)

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hung+jury

No I cleared it up I was saying walks as in not convicted then the state will decide what to do.

Oh, I didn't mean you West - I was curious about Anna's take on acquittals....I knew what you were getting to wrt the state and the decision an angelic monkey

Oh it still sounded that was what i was saying. I know what I am trying to say but what i am thinking and typing comes out different

LOL~welcome to my world!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: June 13, 2011, 03:31:11 PM »

Why was court dismissed until 1pm tomorrow?

OT - Monkey King - I LOVE your AVI!!  Praying that this is what we're working towards!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: June 13, 2011, 05:07:33 PM »

Thanks to all that have offered advice and prayers...I know Im gonna need them in the days to come. I have talked to the investigator today and given her several other girls names that she is contacting at this time right now as we speak, she also informed me that she has set up and appointment with the school board for tomorrow. I also spoke with the school board and since the first time I spoke to them and now, they have done a complete turn around.....now they say they are listening and that they are very interested in what I have to say. They also say that they are injecting their own investigation into this woman and so maybe I am finally getting my point across. I have also contacted the Enquirer in hopes of geting this story out there so that even more pressure will be put on the school to hopefully get this woman away from the other young girls this next school term. The investigator is looking for all statements that show that this man did indeed have sexual relations with my daughter before she turned 18 and after they have that, they hope to press charges on him also. I can only hope and pray that my daughter doesnt get hurt while all this is going on. I am worried sick and all I have done for a week is cry. I just want my baby back safe and sound!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: June 13, 2011, 05:21:14 PM »

(((((HH)))))
You are brave, strong and doing all the right things. I will pray for your continued strength. I will also pray for the investigator to keep to digging for the truth and get your daughter home safely  an angelic monkey

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.