March 28, 2024, 11:20:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572498 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #260 on: May 27, 2011, 01:05:44 PM »

Does anyone Know Bozos main area of cases before this ? wal-mart slip and falls?

Here is his webpage.  It says this.

PRACTICE AREAS

Sex Offenses
Internet Crimes
Drug Offense
Homicides
Domestic Violence
White Collar Crimes
Drunk Driving
Federal Crimes

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 27, 2011, 01:07:44 PM »

I notice on his webpage, he has success stories and lists "High profile murder case" but has no info.  I guess he is betting on an acquittal.

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/#

SUCCESS STORIES

High Profle Murder Case
Read More

Taking on the Mayor
Read More

Mother Accused of Kidnapping
Read More

State Trooper Cleared
Read More

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: May 27, 2011, 01:09:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28044952/detail.html
Witness: Casey's Relationship With Caylee Was "Amazing"
Posted: 5:38 am EDT May 27, 2011Updated: 12:48 pm EDT May 27, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Day 15 of Casey Anthony's murder trial began on Friday with the defense's motion to renew a motion for a mistrial, being denied, and a witness describing Casey's relationship with her daughter as, "amazing."
Casey Anthony entered the courtroom just before 8:30am, wearing dark pants and a black vest over a white shirt. She had her hair pulled back in a bun.
Chief Judge Belvin Perry quickly denied the defense's motion that Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, filed Thursday morning at 8:30am to renew a motion for a mistrial.
Judge Perry then called court to order at 9:00am.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: May 27, 2011, 01:11:17 PM »

Brandi, thank you so much for all the avatars, that gave me enough courage to post.  You are so adored by me and my husband and Casper.  There is rarely a time that I am reading that he isn't in my lap.

Like I have said before, I have anxiety issues and it seems to carry over to posting here.

You have all made me feel welcome and happy, my post number does not reflect my devotion to justice for Caylee.  You will always see me up in the rafters, I don't think I have missed a word in Caylee's threads.  I don't always understand them but I read them all.  You are so smart and clever with your detective work and computer abilities.  Like many of you I have been consumed with this case and justice for baby Caylee.

I have been posting more lately, the closer we come to justice, the braver I feel.  Please ignore my typo's and anything that doesn't make sense.  I use to read and re-read every post I made so many times, it left me unable to post.  I used 2 spell-checks and even had my husband proof-read every post I made.  I am now just checking once for spelling, if it doesn't catch it, oh well, I just preview if I have a link and hit POST.

Cappy, I first met you on the Comcast.net forum in July of 2008, your posts were amazing to me then and they are to this day.  It is so sad we had to meet this way but I am glad we started this together and are going to see it through to the end together.

I thank Red, Klaas our Mods and Scared Monkeys for the privilege to read and post here.  I thank every monkey who spends time and energy on a forum for people who don't have a voice.  We may be idiot bloggers to some but to each other we are treasured.

I hope my newly found courage lasts, it feels so good to be a part of the conversation. 

Justice for Caylee.  ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: May 27, 2011, 01:11:42 PM »

Keep up that courage Magic!   

And as for the typos ... a lot of monkeys make them ... I mean, I certainly never ever ever ever have (doth I protest too much?  ) ... but a lot of monkeys do!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: May 27, 2011, 01:12:10 PM »

I am losing my mind.i forgot I was in the break room.meant to post that in the main thread.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: May 27, 2011, 01:12:20 PM »

Like I have said before, I have anxiety issues and it seems to carry over to posting here.
I hope my newly found courage lasts, it feels so good to be a part of the conversation. 

Oh Magic, I have anxiety issues, too!!  /hugs  The people here are awesome and very warm and welcoming - unless you're Baez!!  LOL  They're probably having an easy time welcoming you because you're awesome.  I've liked your posts, so keep posting please!  We'll all get to watch Caylee finally get her justice together! ::justice2NJ::
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: May 27, 2011, 01:13:23 PM »

Wouldnt shock me if she was into women too..

She's just pretty much into anyone who's into her.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:20 PM »

The killer cam was just showing Lee sitting and waiting.  He looked to be deep breathing

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

Awe, barf.  Lee makes me sick at this point.  I don't know about Mallory yet, cept she thought nothing was weird, but do not know I can really blame her, she is Lee's GF.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: May 27, 2011, 01:15:21 PM »

The killer cam was just showing Lee sitting and waiting.  He looked to be deep breathing

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

Looks like Lee's dressed so maybe he'll be called today (probably while I'm @ the dr.).

hey, at least his tube socks are hidden.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: May 27, 2011, 01:20:00 PM »

Magic.....please keep posting!  I'm loving your recaps of each witness.  I'm at work and can't watch the trial so I'm checking in here constantly.      Your posts make me feel like I'm watching the action.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: May 27, 2011, 01:25:26 PM »

Brandi, thank you so much for all the avatars, that gave me enough courage to post.  You are so adored by me and my husband and Casper.  There is rarely a time that I am reading that he isn't in my lap.

You have all made me feel welcome and happy, my post number does not reflect my devotion to justice for Caylee.  You will always see me up in the rafters, I don't think I have missed a word in Caylee's threads.  I don't always understand them but I read them all.  You are so smart and clever with your detective work and computer abilities.  Like many of you I have been consumed with this case and justice for baby Caylee.

I have been posting more lately, the closer we come to justice, the braver I feel.  Please ignore my typo's and anything that doesn't make sense.  I use to read and re-read every post I made so many times, it left me unable to post.  I used 2 spell-checks and even had my husband proof-read every post I made.  I am now just checking once for spelling, if it doesn't catch it, oh well, I just preview if I have a link and hit POST.

Cappy, I first met you on the Comcast.net forum in July of 2008, your posts were amazing to me then and they are to this day.  It is so sad we had to meet this way but I am glad we started this together and are going to see it through to the end together.

I thank Red, Klaas our Mods and Scared Monkeys for the privilege to read and post here.  I thank every monkey who spends time and energy on a forum for people who don't have a voice.  We may be idiot bloggers to some but to each other we are treasured.

Magic, it is sad that we met in this manner but my heart has been touched forever by your friendship & kindness.  I am thrilled that you are swinging down off your branch here because you offer so much & your compassion is palpable.  Simply put, I adore you girlfriend.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: May 27, 2011, 01:30:58 PM »

Magic.....please keep posting!  I'm loving your recaps of each witness.  I'm at work and can't watch the trial so I'm checking in here constantly.      Your posts make me feel like I'm watching the action.
She is doing great!   

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: May 27, 2011, 01:35:15 PM »

you just made me cry 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: May 27, 2011, 04:59:01 PM »

Hmm wonder if I can sue Casey and Baez for getting a wider..and roots growing out of my ass ?   
<I am not a sue kinda person.. trust me.. but I did gain a few ounds which I did need.. LOL>
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2011, 05:02:26 PM »

Hmm wonder if I can sue Casey and Baez for getting a wider..and roots growing out of my ass ?   
<I am not a sue kinda person.. trust me.. but I did gain a few ounds which I did need.. LOL>

LOL

My laundry is way behind...but my computer desk just got a good cleaning and organizing while I sat here. Hasn't been this organized in a while.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: May 27, 2011, 05:06:26 PM »

LOL

My laundry is way behind...but my computer desk just got a good cleaning and organizing while I sat here. Hasn't been this organized in a while.
::MonkeyHaHa::I've been doing laundry during recess, sidebars and I ran to get my cat's meds on lunch hour.  Now I've decided to go on a Casey Diet....I put on 10 lbs when all this broke in 2008 and now it's time to get it off...will be dieting and exercising while watching the trial...I hope in 6-8 weeks I will be a skinner verge of myself! (I've got 50lbs to lose)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: May 27, 2011, 05:06:47 PM »

LOL

I do things too.. LOL  I do miss some things but catch up reading where I miss the video.  <I have my desk cleaned up too.. lol>   
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: May 27, 2011, 05:12:02 PM »

LOL

::MonkeyHaHa::I've been doing laundry during recess, sidebars and I ran to get my cat's meds on lunch hour.  Now I've decided to go on a Casey Diet....I put on 10 lbs when all this broke in 2008 and now it's time to get it off...will be dieting and exercising while watching the trial...I hope in 6-8 weeks I will be a skinner verge of myself! (I've got 50lbs to lose)

You go girlfriend!!!!!!!!!
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: May 27, 2011, 05:38:41 PM »

Somebody help me please!!!  On Trial Videos for 5/26 I have looked repeatedly thru all 13 segments for the proffered testimony of Tony Lazzaro which was given outside the presence of the jury.  I thought it was the last thing prior to adjournment but I cannot find it.  Could somebody with more patience than I have please give me the segment number and the approxiimate time frame so I can listen to this?  I have been in and out so much and catching up when I can, but I do want to see this part and watch KC's reactions which had everybody commenting yesterday.  I will look for a reply in the Break Room and thank you ever so much!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.