April 18, 2024, 02:19:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 573793 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: May 28, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »

and as a transient, how appropriate. Casey and her traveling mattress
dont forget the air pump now!

Loca
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #341 on: May 28, 2011, 05:13:21 PM »

OK, I am totally missing the "web cam casual" basement! Not the other site (their loss was totally our gain!) but all the artwork, the stalker cam...the snarky stuff.

Who remembers the shot of Krzy "sneaking" out of her bedroom when she was on house arrest??

dang, some days I just really hate having a job!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: May 28, 2011, 05:33:50 PM »

Thought this Breakroom might be a good place to post this. Just made it. "Hot" off the press.

I really believe Casey is evil.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: May 28, 2011, 05:35:58 PM »

poor pathetic Casey, she is having a meltdown when her mom told the truth and refused to look at her, she feels betrayed....BUT I have negative sympathy when I consider how Caylee must have felt so confused and betrayed when she was probably scared and confused asking for her mimi and watching her mother (one that should protect and comfort her) hold her arms down in a rage, and place duct tape over her mouth and nose. THAT is the ultimate betrayal of a parent, even a chitty selfish parent IMO, I can't even go there and try to imagine the horror, sadness and sense of betrayal and helplessness she would have felt knowing mimi and jojo weren't there to help her as her own mother decided to give her parents the ultimate Fruk U by killing their beloved grandchild  out of spite and rage, thus maintaining her control she held over them which only increased after Caylee was born (Caylee was the ultimate bargaining chip to hurt and manipulate her parents ). Also, I have to say I have never been a fan of G and C, but I also know after being married to a sociopath that it is not always the way they were raised, my ex's brother and sister were nothing like he was and both his parents went to their grave realizing that all the time they had been in denial about their son and trying desperately to rationalize his behavoir after coming to grips with the truth was in vain. Sadly his father who I loved was buried today and both passed knowing he had burned every bridge he had even within his family, neither of his siblings have disclosed to him (my ex) where they live, and neither will  my boys I raised from my marriage to him . He may have never have gone away for abusing my son, but when his older boys disowned him along with the judge severing all parental rights to my son, well it threw him into a hell on earth, but a hell he created all on his own and one he deserved and one day he will realize that this hell is nothing compared to where he will spend eternity. So Casey, you reap what you sow and karma is a bitch......

I have been hard on G and C, but I do believe the denial is over and they have cut their losses just like my step-children and my ex' in laws did
sorry for your laws. I liked my x inlaws mnore than I liked their son who was a mess..

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: May 28, 2011, 05:36:24 PM »

poor pathetic Casey, she is having a meltdown when her mom told the truth and refused to look at her, she feels betrayed....BUT I have negative sympathy when I consider how Caylee must have felt so confused and betrayed when she was probably scared and confused asking for her mimi and watching her mother (one that should protect and comfort her) hold her arms down in a rage, and place duct tape over her mouth and nose. THAT is the ultimate betrayal of a parent, even a chitty selfish parent IMO, I can't even go there and try to imagine the horror, sadness and sense of betrayal and helplessness she would have felt knowing mimi and jojo weren't there to help her as her own mother decided to give her parents the ultimate Fruk U by killing their beloved grandchild  out of spite and rage, thus maintaining her control she held over them which only increased after Caylee was born (Caylee was the ultimate bargaining chip to hurt and manipulate her parents ). Also, I have to say I have never been a fan of G and C, but I also know after being married to a sociopath that it is not always the way they were raised, my ex's brother and sister were nothing like he was and both his parents went to their grave realizing that all the time they had been in denial about their son and trying desperately to rationalize his behavoir after coming to grips with the truth was in vain. Sadly his father who I loved was buried today and both passed knowing he had burned every bridge he had even within his family, neither of his siblings have disclosed to him (my ex) where they live, and neither will  my boys I raised from my marriage to him . He may have never have gone away for abusing my son, but when his older boys disowned him along with the judge severing all parental rights to my son, well it threw him into a hell on earth, but a hell he created all on his own and one he deserved and one day he will realize that this hell is nothing compared to where he will spend eternity. So Casey, you reap what you sow and karma is a bitch......

I have been hard on G and C, but I do believe the denial is over and they have cut their losses just like my step-children and my ex' in laws did
sorry for your laws. I liked my x inlaws mnore than I liked their son who was a mess..

oops sorry for your loss

Loca
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #345 on: May 28, 2011, 05:42:08 PM »

Thought this Breakroom might be a good place to post this. Just made it. "Hot" off the press.

Woo hoo Brandi!!!

Would you like to help decorate the yard?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #346 on: May 28, 2011, 05:59:39 PM »

oops sorry for your loss

Thanks loca, I am ok since I know he is at peace but my boys I raised from that marriage to Satan are the ones I worry about, they have been so angry at their sperm donor for his actions all around, but now they are really pizzed their grandad died and blame their own sperm donor for adding stress to his final yrs. They are right, but nevertheles I wish they had peace in their hearts too instead of anger even when justified. My youngest of the two who is in the Army will be here in a month for 10 days so I hope we can talk it thru and he can take on my lil man's attitiude about not dwelling on things that can't be changed, heaven knows they too have lived an undeserved hell on earth. So sad the ripple effects sociopaths have on others.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 28, 2011, 06:06:33 PM »

oops sorry for your loss

Thanks loca, I am ok since I know he is at peace but my boys I raised from that marriage to Satan are the ones I worry about, they have been so angry at their sperm donor for his actions all around, but now they are really pizzed their grandad died and blame their own sperm donor for adding stress to his final yrs. They are right, but nevertheles I wish they had peace in their hearts too instead of anger even when justified. My youngest of the two who is in the Army will be here in a month for 10 days so I hope we can talk it thru and he can take on my lil man's attitiude about not dwelling on things that can't be changed, heaven knows they too have lived an undeserved hell on earth. So sad the ripple effects sociopaths have on others.
Islandmonkey
I know and I pray that your sons can move on! a sociopath never changes! their lives can be rich as a result of him not being in it. I was married to a man like that.. it was a nightmare.. luckily we had no children togehter.. his parents were awesome! I loved them they loved me!! They have since died and he is still around I heard. your sons are young they will go on with their lives better men.. god bless them. I had no children with this man! thank god.
I now live in a different state..  he remains doing the same things.. no growth in his life.. he tells people he is rich and etc etc and I heard he lives homeless and panhandles by the freway... he had and has many visions of grandur !!  

Loca
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #348 on: May 28, 2011, 06:13:17 PM »

oops sorry for your loss

Islandmonkey
I know and I pray that your sons can move on! a sociopath never changes! their lives can be rich as a result of him not being in it. I was married to a man like that.. it was a nightmare.. luckily we had no children togehter.. his parents were awesome! I loved them they loved me!! They have since died and he is still around I heard. your sons are young they will go on with their lives better men.. god bless them. I had no children with this man! thank god.
I now live in a different state..  he remains doing the same things.. no growth in his life.. he tells people he is rich and etc etc and I heard he lives homeless and panhandles by the freway... he had and has many visions of grandur !!  

LOL~ Sounds like we may have been married to the same man......the only child we had together is 11+ and hasn't seen his sperm donor since he was 3, the older boys were his and his ex's and they stayed with me after we divorced, now they are 27 and 24 and have been doing great since they disowned him 8+ yrs ago, but when Harley died this week it did bring out raw emotions that I know will heal with enough love and compassion. So true that they NEVER EVER change, and anyone who had anything to do with slore will be better off by cutting their losses and moving on. Thanks again Smile Heading back to the beach as I have family in town and they want to be out their every minute of the day and night since they only are able to visit every yr due to work and family obligations........Everyone have a wonderful holiday weekend and God Bless, I honestly do think the writing is on the wall for slore and she knows her days are numbered.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: May 28, 2011, 06:17:42 PM »

oops sorry for your loss

Islandmonkey

LOL~ Sounds like we may have been married to the same man......the only child we had together is 11+ and hasn't seen his sperm donor since he was 3, the older boys were his and his ex's and they stayed with me after we divorced, now they are 27 and 24 and have been doing great since they disowned him 8+ yrs ago, but when Harley died this week it did bring out raw emotions that I know will heal with enough love and compassion. So true that they NEVER EVER change, and anyone who had anything to do with slore will be better off by cutting their losses and moving on. Thanks again Smile Heading back to the beach as I have family in town and they want to be out their every minute of the day and night since they only are able to visit every yr due to work and family obligations........Everyone have a wonderful holiday weekend and God Bless, I honestly do think the writing is on the wall for slore and she knows her days are numbered.
oh lucky you! njoy the beach! I am jealous lol j/k

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: May 28, 2011, 06:19:49 PM »

IMO, KC had such a snit-fit because KC has always been able to "control" mom.  Mom, on the stand today, was telling the truth.  Telling the real day-to-day story of KC's lies.  KC is NOT in control; therefore, she's pizzed and messing with her attorney's minds at this point.

KC can always shed a tear when it's about her.

Mom's testimony is about KC.

KC pitched an angry snit-fit befitting a 2 year old child.

Since Cindy went straight into the arms of Lippmann and George, I hope Cindy did not see that fit. 

Hi all!  Enjoying your insights and comments. 

I was wondering (since it seemed to me that KC and Simms were watching something that got her going)  if the fact that Cindy was taking comfort from George or that they were supporting each other gave her the fits.  She may have anticipated Cindy jumping on board the bus heading for George... and is steaming because it didn't happen that way?

Well, it appeared to me also that they were both watching something.

OMG THAT PICTURE OF CASEY IS SO HILARIOUS!! SORRY KLAAS BUT i THINK ITS OFF THE HOOK FUNNY FACE EXPRESSION!!
i didnt realize my caps were on I was laughing so hard.,

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: May 28, 2011, 06:23:06 PM »

I realy am sorry
gonna go take a nap.. and will remain on topic  when I return..

Loca
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 28, 2011, 06:40:45 PM »

Special court video  Monkey Devil!

<object width="504" height="312"><param name="movie" value="http://www.xtranormal.com/site_media/players/jwplayer.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="flashvars"value="height=312&width=504&allowscriptaccess=always&allowfullscreen=true&skin=http://www.xtranormal.com%2Fsite_media%2Fplayers%2Fjw_player_v54%2Fxn.xml&file=http://farmprod.content.xtranormal.com/2011-05-27/publish/58f00e1e-88bb-11e0-bd74-12313b0f36af.mp4&image=http://farmprod.content.xtranormal.com/2011-05-27/publish/58f00e1e-88bb-11e0-bd74-12313b0f36af.png&link=http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12150794/the-clown-attorney-and-the-judge&title=The Clown Attorney and the Judge&author=klaasend&date=May 27, 2011&plugins=gapro%2Cfbit-1%2Ctweetit-1%2Cviral-2&gapro.accountid=UA-5134028-2"/><embed src="http://www.xtranormal.com/site_media/players/jw_player_v54/player.swf" height="312" width="504" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="skin=http://www.xtranormal.com%2Fsite_media%2Fplayers%2Fjw_player_v54%2Fxn.xml&file=http://farmprod.content.xtranormal.com/2011-05-27/publish/58f00e1e-88bb-11e0-bd74-12313b0f36af.mp4&image=http://farmprod.content.xtranormal.com/2011-05-27/publish/58f00e1e-88bb-11e0-bd74-12313b0f36af.png&link=http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12150794/the-clown-attorney-and-the-judge&title=The Clown Attorney and the Judge&author=klaasend&date=May 27, 2011&plugins=gapro%2Cfbit-1%2Ctweetit-1%2Cviral-2&gapro.accountid=UA-5134028-2" /></embed></object><object width="1" height="1"><param name="movie" value="http://www.xtranormal.com/site_media/players/embedded-xnl-stats.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.xtranormal.com/site_media/players/embedded-xnl-stats.swf" width="1" height="1" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

Far out!......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: May 28, 2011, 06:42:00 PM »

Ooops, sry that didn't copy when I hit reply........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: May 28, 2011, 07:08:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRC9ReGAV-Q&feature=player_embedded

ok I couldnt sleep went back and heard this over! and it seems like at 1:07 casey is saying  fuc* her. ?

Or does she fling her tissue across the table and say "I'm fXXXXX!"

Edit - language.  MB

OMG!  I can't believe I did that! Sorry folks!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #355 on: May 28, 2011, 07:11:08 PM »

I do too Brandi. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 28, 2011, 07:14:45 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRC9ReGAV-Q&feature=player_embedded

ok I couldnt sleep went back and heard this over! and it seems like at 1:07 casey is saying  fuc* her. ?

Or does she fling her tissue across the table and say "I'm fXXXXX!"

Edit - language.  MB

OMG!  I can't believe I did that! Sorry folks!
dont feel bad.. I have done it!!  I have made some boo boo's today too...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: May 28, 2011, 07:16:13 PM »

Could it be possible that it was just Cindy that met with Bozo 6 weeks ago? At the time she may have agreed to go along with supporting Casey's story. He wasn't expecting the Cindy to ask to be in the courtroom during trial as next of kin. Which is why the defense objected to the A's motion. When the A's attended, the extent of the lies were heard. Shoving Lee under that bus may have been the tipping point for Cindy. She would not sacrifice her son for her daughter.
that is what I have been thinking scatty!
when she accused her dad! that was one thing! but when she went to far in also charging her brother. Than she hears tony saying on the stand! that it didnt happen!
than cindy get's up there and doesnt say what casey wants to hear!
that just sent her over the edge. it was that easy to become enraged with cindy the 16th and kill caylee out of spite. I think the teddy bear missing also indicates jealousy...

I asked Blink if she thought Teddy could have been the plumbing disaster but it's been in moderation for a long time so ??  ( I guess Blink actually HAS a life compared to  me sitting at home all day !!)
I wonder if C & G realize that their daughter may HAVE wanted to kill them or at least her dad? When HHJP said that the other day, my mouth went open. I bet her doesn't know how many times it's been written in the blogs.  They better hope she gets put in prison.
yeah I think mizjay that blink is spending time with her family. I cant blame her. she will be quite busy with the trial going into full force. She needs her family time!  she does a wonderful job doesnt she love blink!!

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: May 28, 2011, 07:20:14 PM »

oops sorry for your loss

Hugs Island   an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: May 28, 2011, 07:37:22 PM »

"B-b-but, I'M supposed to be the center of attention here!"

Monkey Devil!

The look on the face of my homeschooled 13 year old grandson when his internet  privileges was taken away for a month by his parents for playing "Starcraft" with Heaven only knows who when a research assignment should have been his focus.  A day at the library ... accessing info from encyclopedias ... also contributed to that "Casey" look.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.