March 28, 2024, 02:27:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572526 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #380 on: May 30, 2011, 01:42:59 AM »

I sure don't think that Simms came across as very comforting to Casey..it was strained and fake looking to me..knowing that the cameras were on them..
the jurors did not get to witness this melt down did they? the true evil Casey is starting to emerge...we all knew it was gonna...just a matter of time..
I think that she is slowly realizing that she is done for...
LWOP....I don't think she will get death, but she will be found guilty and will spend the rest of her life in jail...no one will visit, no one will write..no one will put money in her jail account..she will just fade off while the rest of us enjoy our lives..oh sweet revenge and justice is coming
cookie, I thought the same about Sims.  I thought at one point she was going to roll her eyes.  I don't think she wanted to have to 'baby' KC but had too so that the hissy fit didn't go up a notch.  I can just see KC throwing herself on the ground and kicking her feet. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: May 30, 2011, 01:45:26 AM »

What everyone needs to know about the ppl in the trial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-jZfhZcxs0&feature=share

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: May 30, 2011, 01:56:57 AM »

Wow, that is really good. Sometimes we need a laugh through this trial.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: May 30, 2011, 02:29:20 AM »

Wow, that is really good. Sometimes we need a laugh through this trial.
omg too funny

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: May 30, 2011, 04:30:43 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcx3ICWbwKs
miss innocent casey

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: May 30, 2011, 04:31:32 AM »

p.s
klaas if this needs to be moved its ok ! I was not sure.

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: May 30, 2011, 06:15:55 AM »

Hey cubbeegirl, do you have a twitter account?

I don't twitter...I just use twitter to follow some events..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: May 30, 2011, 06:55:03 AM »

Self-edited to add... I do facebook...All my family and many friends and all of my past classmates are far, far away and it is a great way to keep in touch. I use to go home and feel so disconnected from everyone....Now I feel as if I am right on track with everyone and feel so much closer to my friends and family.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: May 30, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »

I do twitter to follow events too.
But I also use it for messages....

Don't do facebook...Don't like when ppl are added  that I don't know....it pairs up ppl...
However it does have a chat part...
Maybe I just have to look at the setting.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: May 30, 2011, 09:38:57 AM »

I do twitter to follow events too.
But I also use it for messages....

Don't do facebook...Don't like when ppl are added  that I don't know....it pairs up ppl...
However it does have a chat part...
Maybe I just have to look at the setting.

You can adjust your settings to highest security where only people you approve have any access to your fb account...I love it to keep in touch with my family... I actually feel as if I am close to them again...I have NEVER had anyone added as a friend without my approval...I don't do alot of the silly stuff, such as, "I am going to the store" " I am changing my clothes"... in other words I don't post every detail of my life on there and in fact usually only check it once or twice a day....I would not have reconnected with all my classmates who are planning a big reunion without it, so yes, I do use it... I do get a few messages from twitter, just dont use it much as it confuses me...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: May 30, 2011, 07:56:05 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!   
Just celebrated the Memorial Day with a cookout with family and visiting my mom at the nursing home.  It's going to be an interesting week.  I hope our jurors are well rested and entertained, and ready to put Casey under the jail, no, I'm sorry, to objectively listen to the evidence, and come to the conclusion any sane person would, that she is Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!!! (Holiday wine kicking in now!   )
See you all in the AM, ready to toast Caylee's Justice now!

hi Monka....I'd bet the jurors will be rarin' to go....heck they wanted to work today....I think this trial will be over a lot quicker than predicted.

PS...I have some lovely wine from a local winery.....yummy
I am doing my best to stay on topic! do not want klaasend to bop me over the head

Loca
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: May 31, 2011, 01:40:55 AM »

I honestly don't know what I am going to do with myself when this trial is over! My life is so consumed with it to the point of obsession! I even cooked up 2 weeks of food so I wouldn't have to mess with that. Just glad I live alone or everyone would be a little upset with me.
It's funny tho all my kids call me daily for updates.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: May 31, 2011, 08:24:55 AM »

just thought of something... when they question lee!! remember he said baez had some receipts pinned on a board in another office and when he went back to look at them ... there were some missing.. baez can be exposed too for being a liar.. and messing with things no?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: May 31, 2011, 08:26:52 AM »

I honestly don't know what I am going to do with myself when this trial is over! My life is so consumed with it to the point of obsession! I even cooked up 2 weeks of food so I wouldn't have to mess with that. Just glad I live alone or everyone would be a little upset with me.
It's funny tho all my kids call me daily for updates.
same here .. I have been getting up at 5 during trial days.. i just want justice. been following this case for 3 yrs.

Loca
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: May 31, 2011, 11:06:57 AM »

I have to tell you, I am about 15 pages behind and trying to catch up.. There are so many stacked quotes and off topic stuff it is making it very difficult... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #395 on: May 31, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »

Hi monkeys

I decided to come in here and vent a little because I don't want to show my true emotions at work.  I work with a woman who reminds me of ICA.  I avoid talking to her because all she does is complain about her life.  She saw me say "hello how was your holiday weekend..." to some other people today and not her.  She proceeded to try to tell my future boss (I've been promoted, but it will take some time to find a replacement for my current position, etc.) some lies about some nonexistant stuff.  I keep reminding myself to stay cool, and just like this jury, my bosses will see the light (she runs to them about every complaint she has) and see that I can deal with my own problems at work without running to teacher, but seriously, She acts like people are stupid and cannot see through her and how she's trying to paint everyone ELSE in a negative light! So much like Casey! Ugh. and from where I sit I can make eye contact with her! I feel like Cindy on the stand today or George knowing that as long as I keep my cool, the angels are with me!  Sorry for the extreme off topic, but I feel so much better after venting already!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: May 31, 2011, 01:18:27 PM »

I can't hear at work.   I can only get one livestream to watch but I can't turn my sound on because my boss will hear!! I have been listening to it at night on You Tube but I think my husband's starting to get mad.  I'll have to stay up late after everyone else goes to sleep to listen to it. 

Y'all are doing a great job of keeping me informed of what's going on though and I really appreciate it!!!

Don't feel bad, my husband has been giving me a hard time too. 

Haha mine too!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: May 31, 2011, 01:19:20 PM »

I've got stuff I'm trying to get done during lunch....................... see you all when it's back on!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE just took a big step, IMO! 
CBB
hear ya I had to speed shower/vacuum and etc

I did my kitchen and mopped the floor.. LOL  I need a shower.. but will have to wait til later. Not enough time here as I still sit in my jamies.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: May 31, 2011, 01:28:35 PM »

Hehe...I took a shower, had lunch, talked with my daughter on the phone during her lunch break and played with the dog a little.  I'm not back and ready to roll.
 * fixed my typos

Mom of Five
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: May 31, 2011, 01:31:57 PM »

Hi monkeys

I decided to come in here and vent a little because I don't want to show my true emotions at work.  I work with a woman who reminds me of ICA.  I avoid talking to her because all she does is complain about her life.  She saw me say "hello how was your holiday weekend..." to some other people today and not her.  She proceeded to try to tell my future boss (I've been promoted, but it will take some time to find a replacement for my current position, etc.) some lies about some nonexistant stuff.  I keep reminding myself to stay cool, and just like this jury, my bosses will see the light (she runs to them about every complaint she has) and see that I can deal with my own problems at work without running to teacher, but seriously, She acts like people are stupid and cannot see through her and how she's trying to paint everyone ELSE in a negative light! So much like Casey! Ugh. and from where I sit I can make eye contact with her! I feel like Cindy on the stand today or George knowing that as long as I keep my cool, the angels are with me!  Sorry for the extreme off topic, but I feel so much better after venting already!
Hi Shari, I'm a lurker but wanted to come out of hiding and say hang in there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.