March 29, 2024, 01:52:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572640 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 01, 2011, 08:05:56 PM »

Hey, Klaas, thank you for taking care of this, sorry to have dragged it onto the main board.  Will be much more careful after this.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 01, 2011, 08:31:45 PM »

Loca, accidentally hit report to moderator--I explained it was an accident, hope you aren't upset with me---
I'm not reporting you for anything---I swear!!!

Don't you have to click it twice? If not then I owe apologies to Lord knows how many monkeys! Right now I'm on my computer, but I got a new iPhone and I've been trying to learn to use it...and gosh, I've hit that button on accident a million times since the trial started! I thought that you had to describe why and submit it again before it actually went to the moderator? If not, then I AM SO SORRY! I won't use my phone again (for scaredmonkeys) if that's the case, because I certainly did not intend any harm!
I don't know...I feel like such an @sshat for doing it.  It said message and I sent one to the mods, but I don't know how to send a PM to Loca, because I'm technologically challenged, just like Baez's experts...At any rate, Huge, Ginormouis apologies, both for doing this and whining about it now....

Monka...don't feel bad....we don't have PM's....but I have no doubt our Mods/Klaas took care of it......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #442 on: June 01, 2011, 08:35:52 PM »

Ok, here's my confession.  Don't judge me, I was a child myself. Monkey Devil!
When I was in high school, I used duct tape on a kid.  Wanna know more?  Monkey Devil!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: June 01, 2011, 08:36:48 PM »

When I was in high school, I used duct tape on a kid.  Wanna know more?  Monkey Devil!

oh my gosh bull, i came over to see what you had to say & when I glanced at it I thought you had written, when I was high in school!!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: June 01, 2011, 08:37:06 PM »

This is a good link .. has quick reference to all recorded testimony..

I had to clear this up that Ricardo actually said PRIOR to June 9 one time Casey took Caylee home while he was asleep.

On June 26 and 27 Amy testified Casey text her complaining a dead animal was plastered on het car but she got rid of it.

http://brian.rollwiththechanges.org/casey3.html
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 01, 2011, 08:37:07 PM »

I just had a conversation with a friend of mine who is a detective handling child abuse and sexual abuse cases.  A couple of weeks ago, a 3 yo was found floating in the family pool.  She had been there for 10 minutes before she was found.  Her mother and grandmother were both at home. The mother was high on drugs.  They called 911, EMS resuscitated the toddler but she was brain dead and died 3 days later after taking her off of life support.  No charges were filed against the mother or the grandmother, it was ruled an accident.

You can't tell me that had George been there when Caylee "drowned" that he would have acted in the way the defense is portraying.  It just doesn't make sense.  And also, if Caylee had drowned while in the care of just Casey, had she called 911, no charges would have come to her either.....unless there were signs of abuse or drugs.  If accidental, Casey is covering something for sure.

Well said Tupleo!

ITA!

It was no accident at all.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: June 01, 2011, 08:38:24 PM »

Do tell.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: June 01, 2011, 08:38:57 PM »

oh my gosh bull, i came over to see what you had to say & when I glanced at it I thought you had written, when I was high in school!!
no, I didn't do drugs.     I do have a good excuse though! 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 01, 2011, 08:40:53 PM »

tell telll
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 01, 2011, 08:42:04 PM »

OH my! I just got here and am dying to hear the details.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 01, 2011, 08:42:27 PM »

I just had a conversation with a friend of mine who is a detective handling child abuse and sexual abuse cases.  A couple of weeks ago, a 3 yo was found floating in the family pool.  She had been there for 10 minutes before she was found.  Her mother and grandmother were both at home. The mother was high on drugs.  They called 911, EMS resuscitated the toddler but she was brain dead and died 3 days later after taking her off of life support.  No charges were filed against the mother or the grandmother, it was ruled an accident.

You can't tell me that had George been there when Caylee "drowned" that he would have acted in the way the defense is portraying.  It just doesn't make sense.  And also, if Caylee had drowned while in the care of just Casey, had she called 911, no charges would have come to her either.....unless there were signs of abuse or drugs.  If accidental, Casey is covering something for sure.

Well said Tupleo!

ITA!

It was no accident at all.

i honestly can't believe charges weren't or aren't gonna be brought in the above accident.  did you guys hear about that babysitter a while who got charged b/c I think she had passed out or something and the child got out and drowned in a lake.  This was like a 16 year old too.  I really think the mother above should be charged, not with first degree, but charged.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 01, 2011, 08:45:27 PM »

It just hit me...I wonder if Lee ever babysitted Caylee and if not, why?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: June 01, 2011, 08:45:37 PM »

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: June 01, 2011, 08:47:34 PM »

Klaas! ROFLMAO! That is hilarious!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 01, 2011, 08:48:02 PM »

Okay, here's the story...
I worked at a daycare center and had been working there for about a year.  I worked in the afternoons, with the 3 year olds.  I loved them!!!  They wouldn't graduate to my room until they were out of diapers (woot woot!) and they were just learning to talk really well.  I loved all my little kids (ok, most of them, haha) and I normally would have 15-20 kids by myself for a few hours.  That's more than the center was legally allowed to leave in the care of 1 teacher, much less a teenager!

The kids loved me and I even took some of them home with me when their parents needed sitters for after hours.  One day a new kid came into my room.  He was a "drop-in" and he had an older brother who was rotten!!  The older brother didn't want to go into the older room (4 yr. olds) so they stuck me with both of them.  Now, I was watching 22 kids that day, plus the 2 new kids, so 24 altogether.  This rotten 4 year old was taking the wooden puzzles and dumping them on the bathroom floor (which was covered in pee from my little boys who weren't good at aiming yet).  I picked up the pieces and scolded him, so he kicked me.  Hard!  I sat him in a chair and told him he was in "time out".  He stood up and kicked me again.  Normally, we would send kids that were misbehaving to the front to sit with the assistant director but she was super busy that day and told me to deal with it.  So I did.  Monkey Devil!

to be continued...
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: June 01, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »

I wish I knew how to make funny pictures of Casey like that!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: June 01, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »

It just hit me...I wonder if Lee ever babysitted Caylee and if not, why?

he said no under oath....and I found no reason not to believe him. I think Cindy watched Caylee any time she got the chance

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 01, 2011, 08:50:24 PM »

I worked at a daycare center and had been working there for about a year.  I worked in the afternoons, with the 3 year olds.  I loved them!!!  They wouldn't graduate to my room until they were out of diapers (woot woot!) and they were just learning to talk really well.  I loved all my little kids (ok, most of them, haha) and I normally would have 15-20 kids by myself for a few hours.  That's more than the center was legally allowed to leave in the care of 1 teacher, much less a teenager!

The kids loved me and I even took some of them home with me when their parents needed sitters for after hours.  One day a new kid came into my room.  He was a "drop-in" and he had an older brother who was rotten!!  The older brother didn't want to go into the older room (4 yr. olds) so they stuck me with both of them.  Now, I was watching 22 kids that day, plus the 2 new kids, so 24 altogether.  This rotten 4 year old was taking the wooden puzzles and dumping them on the bathroom floor (which was covered in pee from my little boys who weren't good at aiming yet).  I picked up the pieces and scolded him, so he kicked me.  Hard!  I sat him in a chair and told him he was in "time out".  He stood up and kicked me again.  Normally, we would send kids that were misbehaving to the front to sit with the assistant director but she was super busy that day and told me to deal with it.  So I did.  Monkey Devil!

to be continued...

Bet you didnt use chloroform though did you?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: June 01, 2011, 08:50:25 PM »

to be continued...

you didn't call Zanny to take him did you? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: June 01, 2011, 08:51:07 PM »

I never liked him and I still don't. He and MAson are cut from the same cloth in my book

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.