March 28, 2024, 07:06:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572453 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #620 on: June 03, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »

As Casey's counsel, will Baez be held accountable for the tax troubles that KC has now.  The money from the sale of the photos helped pay for his 'legal' services. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: June 03, 2011, 10:34:16 PM »

What time does the trial or hearing start tomorrow? IN eastern time

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: June 03, 2011, 10:34:43 PM »

As Casey's counsel, will Baez be held accountable for the tax troubles that KC has now.  The money from the sale of the photos helped pay for his 'legal' services. 

Now Kittymom that is a great question for the actual TRIAL thread.  I think Red is going to say something in the Trial thread then I may open it back up. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: June 03, 2011, 10:40:35 PM »

Per RED's request I have unlocked the regular TRIAL thread.  Please do as he requests.  TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10236.1920
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: June 03, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »

Kittymom - I've opened the Trial thread back up.  Please post over in the trial thread if it's on topic.  I'll move this recent post of yours over there.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: June 03, 2011, 10:44:00 PM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/casey-anthony-trial-has-viewers-glued-06032011

Casey Anthony trial has viewers glued
TAMPA - It was a scene we're used to seeing on Black Friday: a bustling crowd fighting to be first in line.

"I reminds me of Jersey Shore, with all the drama and all that, it reminds me of Jersey Shore," said Kimberly Summers of Tampa.

I wonder if folks will feel the same when Caylee's remains are discussed and photos of her little bones are shown to jurors.  Behind all the stupid antics, inhuman behavior, and immature theatrics, there is a little girl who will never again giggle, laugh, or sigh in contentment.

I know, it is so sad. To me Baez is making a mockery of the whole thing and it is not about Caylee at all! I love LDB and JA...heck... I even like Mr.George who so many people complain about.... at least they are there for Caylee!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: June 03, 2011, 10:45:25 PM »

The breakroom is perfect for removing guilt as I am laughing again, has anyone else noticed that in all the who is ICA or JVM questions, that not one person has ever had to ask about... mumbles .....bozo .....blowhole .....etc the names are so fitting everyone just knows...

some of the stuff he's said and done is so funny I'm amazed the person he's crossing has been able to keep a straight face.

like the gas can cross with GA where GA kept repeating that he wanted to know which can Bozo's question was referring to-as Bozo morphed into red faced mumbles stammering over his own words after confusing himself, George looked at him and said something like "I understand the question but what specific can are you referring to" and mad faced Bozo puffed up and said "NEITHER!!!"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: June 03, 2011, 10:46:58 PM »

The breakroom is perfect for removing guilt as I am laughing again, has anyone else noticed that in all the who is ICA or JVM questions, that not one person has ever had to ask about... mumbles .....bozo .....blowhole .....etc the names are so fitting everyone just knows...

some of the stuff he's said and done is so funny I'm amazed the person he's crossing has been able to keep a straight face.

like the gas can cross with GA where GA kept repeating that he wanted to know which can Bozo's question was referring to-as Bozo morphed into red faced mumbles stammering over his own words after confusing himself, George looked at him and said something like "I understand the question but what specific can are you referring to" and mad faced Bozo puffed up and said "NEITHER!!!"

The longer it goes on the more incompetant he looke

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: June 03, 2011, 11:17:03 PM »

The longer it goes on the more incompetant he looke

You aren't even kidding either!! I tried hard to give him a chance and not assume and parrot rumors but my gosh, he blew that the first day.

Correct me if I'm wrong because now I'm a bit worried. I thought some of the pretrial rulings involved him having to have DP qualified counsil on his team in order to proceed, removing any chance of inaffective counsil mistrial filings.

Stupid Joseph Duncan represented his dumbarse here and against his wishes the court appointed him DP qualified lawyers, he could consult with anyway. He didn't consult with the lawyers, claiming he didn't want anyway and totally messed up his case. Once convicted and sentenced to death he tried to file for a new trial based on he didn't know what he was doing and the judge denied it on grounds that he had qualified counsil at hand, he was just too dumb to use them.

Puh-Leeze tell me it's the same way in Florida?
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 03, 2011, 11:27:24 PM »

I'm confused as to where to post but all that crap on her back is probably from meth.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: June 03, 2011, 11:38:26 PM »

I'm confused as to where to post but all that crap on her back is probably from meth.

Really, the pic's I've seen of ppl , I see it in there faces. 
Couldn''t believe how they looked so much older, just plain terrible.
However ever seen a back b4.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: June 04, 2011, 01:58:15 AM »

That really does look like meth sores. Her face looked like them in one picture I saw early on and I commented she looked like a tweeker but this really does look like the sores they get from meth use.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: June 04, 2011, 02:11:09 AM »

Looks like I missed alot today..Hospitals, concerts and graduations all in the past 24 hrs..plus watching as much as possible with all of the monkeys. I will need a vacation in 2 weeks!
Turbo, I agree. They look exactly like meth sores. I suspect that may be a reason for all of the stealing, lying, nonstop texting and .. murder
I also think she was into ecstasy.. that picture with the blue hoodie she has a glazed look I have seen alot..
Time to catch up.. I was able to watch until lunch break today...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: June 04, 2011, 02:25:39 AM »

Before I forget, I caught the ultra late version of NG and she said Bozo was outside the courthouse today posing with mostly women who were lining up to pose and take pics
with him. Atty Richard Herman from her panel called him an abomination which we all know. I think at this point his mistakes, purposeful arrogant disregard for the judge & the process require disciplinary action by the bar.. either disbar or suspend him already. This was never about defending KC, its about furthering his fame, certainly not his professional skills. He is a friggin joke.. a cheap dog and pony show waiting to cash in for his millions.. what a scumbag
btw, myI put my last post and this one here in the breakroom because I didnt really think they were trial related..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: June 04, 2011, 02:36:07 AM »

Trying to catch up... did they show any pictures of kc wearing those Find Caylee Tshirts and bracelets yet?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: June 04, 2011, 02:40:12 AM »

Before I forget, I caught the ultra late version of NG and she said Bozo was outside the courthouse today posing with mostly women who were lining up to pose and take pics
with him.

GOOD GRIEF!

That's disgusting...both him doing it and who in the world would want their picture made with him?? Ew!

I could understand it if there were women lined up begging JA for a picture or just to let a gal get a sniff of him real quick.  He wouldn't do it but still...that makes more sense.

What a strange world we live in. Sick strange world.

When did we get this?    I LOVE it!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: June 04, 2011, 02:43:33 AM »

Looks like I missed alot today..Hospitals, concerts and graduations all in the past 24 hrs..plus watching as much as possible with all of the monkeys. I will need a vacation in 2 weeks!
Turbo, I agree. They look exactly like meth sores. I suspect that may be a reason for all of the stealing, lying, nonstop texting and .. murder
I also think she was into ecstasy.. that picture with the blue hoodie she has a glazed look I have seen alot..
Time to catch up.. I was able to watch until lunch break today...

Glad I am not alone in thinking this. It would explain alot!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: June 04, 2011, 08:04:07 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRIlNBPpO1k&feature=related

What a difference in the way the prosecution and the A's work together now compared to just a short while ago. Link above to GA arguing with Linda and JP having to calm him down.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #638 on: June 04, 2011, 08:14:55 AM »

I was looking into last night...

...but I am fairly sure that if you have back sores, club foot, ring worm, welts, hives or a fungus...

you are automatically disqualified from a HOT BODY CONTEST.

Where was this HOT BODY CONTEST held... at an assisted living facility?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #639 on: June 04, 2011, 08:19:32 AM »

That really does look like meth sores. Her face looked like them in one picture I saw early on and I commented she looked like a tweeker but this really does look like the sores they get from meth use.

That's just simply hideous! I did not know meth could do that.

I'm glad I've never tangled with that stuff. Nobody in my family has either. Thank God!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.