March 29, 2024, 09:18:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572750 times)
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: June 05, 2011, 02:22:16 PM »

To me it looks like just the one tattoo and the rest are moles or blemishes 

As much as she got around, I wouldn't be surprised if there's something living on her back.  Some live virus or boils.  Whatever it is, it's naaasssttttyyyy. Put your clothes on, horseface! 

Still can't believe this picture...It's gross...
Is it for sure, it wasn't the camera distorting the pic?

I think Jose stood in for her in this photo.

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 05, 2011, 03:24:00 PM »

I feel like I am living in a KC Anthony alternate universe.  Last week, my daughter, KC-lite, was arrested after being stopped for traffic violation.  Failure to ID, plus other charges and her probation, which is almost completed, may now be revoked.  She calls incessantly wanting me to get her out.  I have discovered now a whole pile of recent lies she has told me but she continues to promise to "do better."  If she stays in jail, I don't get to see my three oldest grandchildren. 

And yesterday, my husband and I had the youngest grandchild, who lives with us, in the pool.  She was on the ladder and I had taken off her swim vest for her granddad to take her out, and I turned around to get a toy from the pool.  When I turned back around, she had stepped off the ladder and was under water.  I thought I was going to have a heart attack.  I pulled her out, she was coughing up water and crying.  My life is turning into another Caylee tragedy right before my eyes. 

flutter1: I left you a personal post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1378886#msg1378886

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: June 05, 2011, 04:24:55 PM »

I feel like I am living in a KC Anthony alternate universe.  Last week, my daughter, KC-lite, was arrested after being stopped for traffic violation.  Failure to ID, plus other charges and her probation, which is almost completed, may now be revoked.  She calls incessantly wanting me to get her out.  I have discovered now a whole pile of recent lies she has told me but she continues to promise to "do better."  If she stays in jail, I don't get to see my three oldest grandchildren. 

And yesterday, my husband and I had the youngest grandchild, who lives with us, in the pool.  She was on the ladder and I had taken off her swim vest for her granddad to take her out, and I turned around to get a toy from the pool.  When I turned back around, she had stepped off the ladder and was under water.  I thought I was going to have a heart attack.  I pulled her out, she was coughing up water and crying.  My life is turning into another Caylee tragedy right before my eyes. 

Flutter... Iam so sorry to hear you are going through this. I have been through a sort of similar situation with someone in my family as well. It is so hard to deal with and so hard to know if you are doing the right thing or not. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Love ya,
Cubs

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 05, 2011, 04:54:09 PM »

Thanks to everyone who read and posted.  I guess I feel sorry for Cindy only because I know how hard it is to deal with a KC person.  You want so much to believe what they say, but down deep you question every syllable because they have a history of telling lies when the truth would do as well. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: June 05, 2011, 05:08:21 PM »

Thanks to everyone who read and posted.  I guess I feel sorry for Cindy only because I know how hard it is to deal with a KC person.  You want so much to believe what they say, but down deep you question every syllable because they have a history of telling lies when the truth would do as well. 

I understand... I truly do... you KNOW they are lying in your brain...but your heart so wants to believe in them... I get it!!! I lived it for years....I don't know if you are a Christian person or not, but when I decided to give it over to God my life got much better. It actually renewed my relationship with my God...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: June 05, 2011, 05:09:37 PM »

Was just reviewing some things I've saved and thought this would be great to review before the prosecution reaches the finding of Caylee's remains.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801867/detail.html

Report of osteological analysis.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: June 05, 2011, 05:51:45 PM »

Flutter,

Don't be so hard on yourself.  I'm not minimizing the event, but you repsonded and everything is fine.  Just be more careful next time, which I'm sure you will.

As for the daughter, we raise our kids and teach them the best we can to be responsible, self sufficient, productive adults.  At some point, we have to have confidence in our teachings and have to let them go and make their own mistakes.

This daughter is an adult.  She made poor choices and now she's suffering the consequences of her actions.  I'm sure your heart is breaking over what the grandchildren are going through.  It's good that they have someone stable in their corner batting for them= YOU.

They would continue to be my priority. 

Enjoy and embrace the time you have with your grandchildren.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #707 on: June 05, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: June 05, 2011, 10:37:06 PM »

Oh, flutter1, I am so sorry.  I am sending you lots of hugs.  Grandchildren are such special additions to our lives.  Why would anyone want to hurt them by taking them away from people they love?

I wish you were my son's Grandmom, we had the opposite issues.  People area afraid of children who are different. They only want perfect in my family.  We are the black sheep because we are 'different.'  My child is loving, giving, mannerly, and has a genuine care for all people regardless of nationality, difference, etc.  We are very loving, not hard, selfish, or demanding.  Take what you need from this talk and get rid of what you don't.  I wanted to tell you I understand,

I don't believe in playing mind games with kids.  I cannot tell you how badly I feel for you.  There are tears streaming down my face.  I cannot imagine your pain, if that is how I feel about your situation, you must be devastated.  Can I do anything for you?  I am thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and prayers for a change of heart.

You care about your Grandchildren and your daughter's influence.  You will never be a Caylee/Casey story.  I also know those seconds that children can get into emergency situations, you were there and saved her.  Casey was too busy to care, if that is indeed what really happened.  I can feel your love for those children.  Sending love to all of you.

My brother walked down the steps of the shallow end of the water in a pool.  My Mom was talking and not watching.  I noticed he was walking in the shallow end way over his head.  I jumped in after him, it was only slightly above my head on tiptoes, I will never know how I got him out.  He coughed and choked and was terrified.  The Lord was with us that day.  My Mom just continued on with her conversation. 

This was an around about way of telling you I know that 'heart attack' moment.  Honey, I know this is a tall order, but please try to let it go.  You and God had it all under control.  It happens to all of us, it is no reflection on you.  Please try to get those children.  I was lucky, I lived with my Mom and could always watch my young brothers very closely.  There were 5 of us, I was the oldest and the only girl.  My youngest brother was 6 years younger than me, yes we were Irish quintuplets.

I feel so selfish asking this with all the problems everyone has going on, but I really wish I had someone next to me at night who I could discuss things with and we could lean on each other.  Now that I have given you TMI, I apologize, I wanted to tell you, I understand and I am here for you.

Thank you for letting me get that out, that was in there a long time.  I am feeling relieved I was not the only one, but I am so sorry it happened to you.  It is a horrible experience.  I bet you didn't want to go dancing afterwards.  I was in shock for a long time.  It's hard to dance when you are shaking so hard, what about you?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 06, 2011, 12:06:43 AM »

flutter1 I'm praying for you and your family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #710 on: June 06, 2011, 12:23:20 AM »

Flutter~I am saying a prayer for you and your family an angelic monkey and I know how hard it is on families when a child lies (my brother is a pathological liar, he'd lie about the color of the sky just because he can) and I also know how much heartbreak it brings to the parents as I watch my mom and dad stressed out all the time about him and he is almost 42 yrs old now...he doesn't have children however, and I know if he did my parents would be so conflicted with what road to take to help make him more accountable and responsible and balance that with the needs of the grandkids. I do know they would do anythin to see their grandkids no matter what and the position you described does remind me of other's hard choices, especially when you mentioned you wouldn't get to see your older grandkids...my heart broke for you Sad Hang in there, things will get better!

Also, the grandbaby falling in the pool is an accident, BUT you were there to make sure it was just a boo boo and nothing worse, I remember asking another mother and a very responsible woman to watch Avery when he was 2 and in the baby pool so I could walk 10 ft away to get a cold drink for him, she said she would but was talking to someone and he slipped and was underwater looking straight up with fear in his eyes, but thank God his papa (my father) was there and walked by, jumped in and snatched him up and he was ok and doesn't remember it now, although we still mention it from time to time, and 3 yrs ago when I first moved to Florida and I learned how dangerous the rip currents were I beat into my kids heads not to panic...but, we went out one day and I told Avery who was 8 at the time not to get in the water until I checked it out. He did just the opposite and we both were sucked out in ankle deep water, I tried 4 times to push him to a man who was horizontal to me and not in the rip, but he wasn't strong enough to hold onto him...as I watched the fear in his eyes, he didn't panic but kept his focus on me and I told him to stay calm, all the while I thought we were both going to die right there and then because no way in he77 was I going to get out of that rip while he was stuck in it, finally I waved my arms like crazy and 3 grown men ran out and it did take all 3 to get him out, I was able to stop fighting it and let it pull me out and them swim sideways and walk in. The men were literally throwing up from the fear, and I was almost crying but didn't want to further scare my son. Now, after he went to sleep I am sure I popped a beer and a cigarette and cried like a baby, but it wouldn't have done him any good to see that sad sight LOL

Long story short, I felt like the worst mother ever in the history and also thought it was my fault, but Bearly is right..you must forgive yourself and let it go, you reacted ASAP and you didn't do anything that 80% of parents or grandparents haven't done before, whether or not they would admit it! We are all here for you and Klaas can give you my email if you need to talk. Oh, one more thing..my lil man who was twice in danger of drowning is still a fish, just a more careful fish ( we now call and check the currents before swimming in the gulf) these days as you can see.

Hugs

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #711 on: June 06, 2011, 12:32:25 AM »

I should have added, that was from today Flutter1...we spent all day yesterday and today snorkeling and getting all the best shells, we were out a good four hrs each day because it was so peaceful and fun.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 06, 2011, 01:51:59 AM »

I came here just now because I was crying and wanted to be with the Monkey Family.

All of you stay strong, please! Reading here just now has made me stronger.

Please, all of you be strong. We have allot before us following the trial but nothing like poor little Caylee went through..

Once, in a lunch break, when we were on location with series that did allot of filming at the beach. I was munching a sandwich and talking with the wives of the two producers. Just small talk. I remember I when standing, I had my legs apart. A teamster came up, under my legs, lifted me up and threw me in the ocean. I got caught in a rip tide and being from Indiana I was trying to swim straight to shore. (since learned you shouldn't do that) I could hear one of the producer's wives saying "Oh, (my name) is having fun". I remember thinking how funny it was to hear them so clearly yet be drowning at the same time. They said I was waving at the. The teamster that had thrown me in had disappeared and another ran up and said that I was not having fun but drowning. He jumped into the ocean and pulled me out.

Needless to say, the teamster that threw me in the ocean was fired on the spot.

Years latter I was having lunch at a round table in a hotel on another series and this same teamster who had thrown me in the ocean, came up and was real friendly at saying Hi to me like long lost friends. My student said I turned white. He left immediately and I can guarantee you he was fired within 2 minutes when the head teamster (there's a name for them that I can't remember) and later I heard he was black balled from the Industry.

You know, I have never written this down before now and told almost no one. Now I think he might have been asst. Special Effects or Props.

Am telling you this to go along with your pool experiences and that sometime we know that God Works in Mysterious Ways.

Monkeys do Good Works. Thanks for listening.

Have to hit the hay soon, is it 9AM again?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: June 06, 2011, 01:55:44 AM »

Carpe, thanks for the info. I'll look for all those things. I think I have some.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: June 06, 2011, 03:09:51 AM »

Carpe, thanks for the info. I'll look for all those things. I think I have some.

You are welcome, IBE!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: June 06, 2011, 03:13:37 AM »

CREATIVE WRITING ESSAY -

"My Shoes Under A Microscope"

by: Gorgeous George Anthony

--------

I put my shoes under a microscope yesterday...
...They look so nice
...but they were too tight and causing a bunyan (sp?)

Why must shoes be so cruel?

My shoes, under a microscope.

I put in a call to Cindy and asked her to find a good 'cobbler' in Orlando
As of 6 weeks ago, she was still looking for one.
You can't even find them anymore in the phone book.
My wife is so darn gullible!

My shoes, under a microscope.

When I go to see Casey tomorrow...
I have entertained the idea of wearing socks with so said microscopic shoes...
...but then the door bell rang
Everything I had ever known flew out of my head.
Focusing is hard.

My shoes, still being under a microscope, and all.

Perhaps tomorrow, I will use Cindy's J.C. PENNY'S card and charge me a tie to wear to court?
I would have to wait for her to fall asleep.
Then sneak the card out of where she now keeps it.
In her 'bra vault' betwixt where her 'girls' are nesting
I think I know the PIN CODE

On second thought, maybe not such a good idea.
Cindy is quite the rabid doberman
I will just show up in a different colored Oxford.
Maybe even have to wear the same shoes?
...I just might put some First Aid tape on my sore toe.

Nobody would ever know it!
My foot is invisible to the media when inserted in the specific shoe to which I am referring, while still not revealing any unnecessary details...
Look all you want, you cannot see it.
It's like I am a magician, like Gallagher or something!!!!
I will proudly walk in them like nothing is amiss.
Ha ha, I have tricked you.

My shoes, until further notice, are remaining under the microscope.

Should the situation change, I will post something for all to see.

The notice will be posted on the front door of my house, where Cindy and I never look.

*THE END*

------------------
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 06, 2011, 03:17:58 AM »

Earthquake. Boy what a jolt! Can't findit on the map yet

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: June 06, 2011, 03:20:02 AM »

I am so sorry. Been there, done that and it was tough to say the least.

Fortunately with my situation it was kind of decided for me and I had to leave her in. My kids are spread out, with one of the oldest being in trouble and in jail and younger ones still at home. I realized had she been unrelated I wouldn't have even considered allowing her to stay with us and influence my younger kids. Being related she easily could have even more of an influence on them than a stranger so HE77 NO.  It was a no brainer to leave her there and as it turned out leaving her in influenced my younger kids on what to never do, so when young kids are watching I tend to tell people to let their in trouble kid, old or young, figure the getting out of jail part on their own and maybe while doing that hopefully they can figure out how to stay out too.

I knew my daughter wasn't on drugs (because she told me-dumb, already know this) only to later find out she was and all the threats or I found God in here, jail talk was just that talk, in hopes we'd see the change and go get the fixed her out. We didn't and when she realized that plan failed and her life sucked, she asked them, at the jail, for help because she wanted fixed so she didn't ever come back.

In the past, before getting arrested, there was problems but with them it was me running around trying to fix her so this wouldn't happen, especially since it was all my fault (she told me that too-also dumb) Nothing I did worked, there was always a next time and usually it was worse. I could have saved myself the time and energy had someone let me know it had to be her decision, not mine.

I never told my other kids why I had refused to help her get out, they assumed I just didn't bail kids out of jail period, so they all took extra caution to avoid anything that could land them in jail. Things as minor as being out after curfew were a risk they weren't willing to take.

Best of luck sorting everything out-I'm hoping things for you are already looking up.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: June 06, 2011, 03:21:10 AM »

3.4 largest we have had in the last week and we have had more than usual

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: June 06, 2011, 03:56:43 AM »

3.4 largest we have had in the last week and we have had more than usual

Oh, IBE, please stay safe.  Sending soft hands to wipe your tears.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.