March 28, 2024, 03:57:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572540 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #740 on: June 07, 2011, 09:00:51 AM »

does anyone see people yet?

Not yet, but CNN has a beautiful American flag waving. 

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream
Today is Flag Day!

Oh is it.  I swore Flag Day was on June 14th, cause my Aunt's birthday that day and each year we were told her bday falls on Flag day.
Zoo, you are correct.  I am a week early -- today is not Flag Day, but a good day to wave the flag!

Oh cool.  I was right, seriously that was a 1st for me.  I thought maybe my mom, my aunt's sister, lied to me all my life.  LOL. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #741 on: June 07, 2011, 10:14:30 AM »

I used to read at In Sessions forums.
I now read almost exclusivly at SM.
Today I went to log in over there to see what was being said about the recall of AV.
they are no longer posting? it is shut down.
Boy am I out of the loop!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #742 on: June 07, 2011, 12:25:48 PM »

Love the part where Jose knocked the easel stand paper onto the floor!!!!! 

He reminds me of Chevy Chase's imitations of President Gerald Ford on vintage SNL.

Jose, could botch a wet dream. The man is a walking disaster.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: June 07, 2011, 12:39:11 PM »

He reminds me of Chevy Chase's imitations of President Gerald Ford on vintage SNL.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: June 07, 2011, 12:42:56 PM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: June 07, 2011, 12:43:55 PM »

------------------
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 07, 2011, 01:03:23 PM »

Off Topic---can someone tell me where I can find photo posting instructions?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: June 07, 2011, 01:09:33 PM »

So sorry for the OT but I have been searching for an hour for this info and can't find it 

Is there a thread about how to post Avatars and photos? I know how to post mine, but do not know how to explain it to another poster who is asking me. Thanks in advance 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 07, 2011, 01:19:24 PM »

So sorry for the OT but I have been searching for an hour for this info and can't find it 

Is there a thread about how to post Avatars and photos? I know how to post mine, but do not know how to explain it to another poster who is asking me. Thanks in advance 

Muffy, can you move this post to a thread where it is appropriate and can be answered? I am trying to help out a friend. Thanks!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: June 07, 2011, 01:22:52 PM »

sorry to barge in all O/T and what not, noticed a couple mods in here...

blink posted a new article

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/06/07/missing-and-endangered-missouri-mom-of-triplets-jaque-waller-missing-clay-waller-person-of-interest/#comments

do we have a thread for this lady yet? if not can we? please?

Thanks and sorry again for O/T

I started a thread in our Missing Persons MB
Jacque Waller, Cape Girardeau County MO, Last Seen 6/1/11
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10341.msg1381730#msg1381730
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 02:19:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 07, 2011, 01:26:39 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 07, 2011, 01:33:16 PM »

Go to: PROFILE  (upper left hand corner under where it says "Hello _______)
Click on: Forum Profile Information
Then click on: I will upload my own picture:
And then click: BROWSE (this will take you to pictures on your computer)

Click on the picture you want

Then scroll down and hit CHANGE PROFILE

That should do it!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: June 07, 2011, 01:34:47 PM »

That should do it!
[/quote]
I've done that but it won't animate an animated pic.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: June 07, 2011, 01:38:50 PM »

Go to: PROFILE  (upper left hand corner under where it says "Hello _______)

That should do it!
[/quote]

That I don't know.....BRANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!

(She's the PRO!!!)

Link to Brandi's Avatar thread if you want to leave her a message:
  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.0
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:45:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 07, 2011, 01:40:00 PM »

Muffy, can you move this post to a thread where it is appropriate and can be answered? I am trying to help out a friend. Thanks!

::snipping2::

Instructions for changing avatars:
Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the URL of the avatar to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.

How to Post Photos

Two ways

1.  You need the URL of the photo you are posting then it needs to have the IMG tags in the front and at the end.  To add the IMG tags hightlight the url after pasting it into your message then click on the IMG icon above and it will automatically add the IMG tags for you.

2.  You can upload a photo from your PC by clicking on the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS link below the message area when you are typing a response.  There you will have the option to BROWSE from your PC.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: June 07, 2011, 01:40:04 PM »

Omg so last night, i had dinner at my parents and they were making hamburgers and i almost vomited.  after yesterdays testimony with all the adipocere and hamburger meat i don't think i will able to eat a hamburger again.  I literally almost threw up.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: June 07, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »

Omg so last night, i had dinner at my parents and they were making hamburgers and i almost vomited.  after yesterdays testimony with all the adipocere and hamburger meat i don't think i will able to eat a hamburger again.  I literally almost threw up.

Just awful 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: June 07, 2011, 01:50:05 PM »

That should do it!
[/quote]

If the image is too large for an avatar, the forum software resizes it to fit, and breaks the animation.

If you need help resizing it to fit, I'll be happy to resize it for you. Just leave me a post in my avatar thread, linked in my signature.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 07, 2011, 01:51:39 PM »

Instructions for changing avatars:
Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the URL of the avatar to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.

How to Post Photos

Two ways

1.  You need the URL of the photo you are posting then it needs to have the IMG tags in the front and at the end.  To add the IMG tags hightlight the url after pasting it into your message then click on the IMG icon above and it will automatically add the IMG tags for you.

2.  You can upload a photo from your PC by clicking on the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS link below the message area when you are typing a response.  There you will have the option to BROWSE from your PC.

I believe Klaas has the attachment option turned off for the trial, so you cannot attach an image, only link to one already on the web.

Yep, you're right Brandi.  Muffy
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 02:11:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: June 07, 2011, 01:58:25 PM »

Just awful 

i know. and the way the defense tried to turn a beautiful, innocent 2 year old to animal meat was so disturbing. it really upset me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.