March 28, 2024, 09:20:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572476 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #860 on: June 10, 2011, 11:56:56 PM »

Hugs to anyone who has mentioned my "transcripts" of the day in court.  I try to get most every word and I just type what I hear.  I don't know exactly how fast I type but I was once clocked at 150wpm.  I started out typing in junior high school on a old standard manual typewriter.  Many, many years ago, lol.  I loved it so much, I got one for a Christmas present.  I typed anything I could get my hands on and typed papers for all of my friends all through school.  As I mentioned once before, in JSM's Thread, I was in the army.  That was when girls in the army were called WAC's.  I joined the army right out of high school.  I grew up in a very loving but very dysfunctional home and as soon as I could leave, I did.  I heard a commercial on the radio about joining the army and if you ever saw the movie, "Private Benjamin"  I was that girl.  I was 18 years old and didn't even consider that we were still involved in the Viet Nam war.  The army recruiter had me convinced that the army would be perfect for me, lol.  You normally get to pick your MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) but after I took my typing test they TOLD me I was going to be a Clerk Typist, lol.  It was around 140 wpm.  I went through Basic Training at Ft McClellan, Alabama for 8 weeks.  I was a total mess when I got there but graduated as the "Honor Graduate".  I then went to AIT (Advanced Individual Training) at Fort Ord, CA for Clerk Typist.  One day during a final typing examination, I was accused by a really creepy guy of cheating on my test.  There was really no way for me to cheat but the accusation was out there and the instructor, ordered me up to re-take the test in front of the whole class, at the front of the class.  I felt like crying but I was so mad that my hands just flew......I got 150wpm with no errors.  I graduated from AIT as a PFC and went on to my duty station, The Presidio of San Francisco, CA.  For the next 2 years I typed orders, all day, every day.  I had a manual typewriter to use and each order had 3 different colored carbon copies underneath, so you really had to press those keys hard.  I worked in the personnel office and there were hundreds of orders to do each and every day.  They couldn't have a single mistake or you had to start over, if that wasn't bad enough for a few months I was assigned to the Commanding General's Office and there was even more pressure there.  Talk about an amazing office,  I was scared to death of the Commanding General at first but later came to realize he was just a regular guy with 3 stars on his shoulders.  He lived in a mansion on base and had aides for his every movement.  I was relieved when his typist came back and I could go back to my regular office.  That is where I met and married 5 months later the man I have been married to for 36 years.  That must of been the reason I joined the army in the first place, he was waiting for me there.....

Until my only child was born, I was a secretary for the DMV and then an insurance company.  I didn't type much for the next 20 years but when I got my first computer, I fell in love with typing all over again.  My daughter and I stay on IM all day long, even though we live just miles apart.  She is also a very fast typer and we write books to each other on IM, lol. 

I have been here for 3 years, a very shy monkey but when Boo said that she was missing stuff, I thought......I will try to keep track of what is going on for monkeys that have to work or be away from the trial for other reasons.  After all this time of reading your posts and detective work, it is my pleasure to finally be able to give something back.  I actually enjoy trying to not miss a word.  I am up at 5:00am every morning to wake up enough to get ready to follow the trial.  My hubby knows to be very, very quiet but I am lucky that he has followed this case with me from the beginning and wants Justice for Caylee almost as much as I do.  Like the rest of you, Caylee captured my heart and I am never very far away from this forum.  I don't go to other forums, unless I follow a link.  I don't know why anyone would post or read anywhere but here.  Scared Monkeys is my home and I adore all of you.  I thank Red and Klaas and all the mods for their hard work and thank every single one of you for being here.  You mean so much to me and I am so glad I don't have to deal with this alone.

Oops, I have written a book, lol.  You would think my fingers would be tired but I am finally brave enough to post and I am going for it.  Special hugs for Brandi, she keeps my baby Casper all dolled up and does so much for this forum.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::
Thank you for all your hard work.  Your fingers deserve a hand massage when this trial is over.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #861 on: June 11, 2011, 12:00:13 AM »

I couldn't believe Bozo made such a big deal about a professionally done superimposition that was respresentative of what may have happened and thought his stupid easel type board he draws on which doesn't take proportions and is just as much or more supposition than the experts is better.....that being said, I think his mental age is about 10 and he is more of a disney character himself. The drawing today was horrible and all I could think of was this...

Most 10 yr olds can draw better than that.  He needs to just stop with the kindergarten chart.  It just makes him look even more stupid than he is.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: June 11, 2011, 12:21:24 AM »

Klaasend, I need an EMERGENCY deletion of my last two posts in the break room. I did a stupid thing and it has to go. I tried to report myself, but it wouldn't let me.

Done - but keep in mind that when a facebook url doesn't work right when you click on it, it appears to go to your own facebook just like if I clicked on the same link it would go to mine.  When it's a bad link it defaults to the "clickers" facebook.  So if that was your worry, you are safe
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:27:46 AM by klaasend » Logged
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: June 11, 2011, 12:31:00 AM »

Does anyone know where I can DOWNLOAD the trial video? I am heading back on the train tomorrow late afternoon and will not have internet but will have the lap top - I would love to watch the video of today since I missed most of it.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28202082/index.html

This is where I always catch them....I love the train!!!! Have a good trip!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: June 11, 2011, 12:31:57 AM »

I come in every night and am to see if I had any posts moved or if I am in trouble.. 

LOL...me too!!! Monkey Devil!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: June 11, 2011, 12:33:38 AM »

I am sucking up here...not really, just had the thought that I don't tell the mods enough that I do appreciate them. I know  it has to be really alot of work right now, so thanks a bunch!!!!This is for y'all

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: June 11, 2011, 12:34:46 AM »

Most 10 yr olds can draw better than that.  He needs to just stop with the kindergarten chart.  It just makes him look even more stupid than he is.

Love the Mickey Mouse one. lol.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: June 11, 2011, 12:37:21 AM »

OMG     Now that's funny right there.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: June 11, 2011, 12:38:03 AM »

Klaasend, I need an EMERGENCY deletion of my last two posts in the break room. I did a stupid thing and it has to go. I tried to report myself, but it wouldn't let me.

Done - but keep in mind that when a facebook url doesn't work right when you click on it, it appears to go to your own facebook just like if I clicked on the same link it would go to mine.  When it's a bad link it defaults to the "clickers" facebook.  So if that was your worry, you are safe
Thank you. I wus scared. That pix from that FB link just jarred me. Then I thought ..  holy carpe, now what do I do. lol Thanks again, too much multitasking not so much thinking going on here tonite.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: June 11, 2011, 12:43:04 AM »

This pic gets my vote for best of the week !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #870 on: June 11, 2011, 01:26:55 AM »

I am sucking up here...not really, just had the thought that I don't tell the mods enough that I do appreciate them. I know  it has to be really alot of work right now, so thanks a bunch!!!!This is for y'all

Awwww, Cubbee, this mod, anyway, feels the suck and loves 'ya for it!!     LOLOL!!!   

Monkey hugs and kisses, Cubbee!! 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: June 11, 2011, 03:12:25 AM »

I come in every night and am to see if I had any posts moved or if I am in trouble.. 
Do you go to the last page and quickly scroll down hoping you don't see your avatar?I personally know someone who does.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #872 on: June 11, 2011, 07:56:54 AM »

Run for your life Jose.... you get the "lemon juice pucka!"

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: June 11, 2011, 09:19:55 AM »

I loved that look yesterday in court! he is soooo cute! I just want to squeeze his cheeks!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #874 on: June 11, 2011, 09:19:59 AM »

A.  It is bothering me that nobody gave this man water and if that water is his on the table he is at, he does not know it.

B.  Is the hobag wearing eyeshadow today? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #875 on: June 11, 2011, 10:45:57 AM »

You kill me Carpe........ I've had to replace coffee stained monitors because of you!! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: June 11, 2011, 11:08:35 AM »

Flamom...if you read in here...
I had noticed something different about Lisa Bloom but couldn't figure out what it was until you had mentioned in last nights thread that she had had a nose job! She was on one of the shows talking about the Caylee case...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: June 11, 2011, 11:09:48 AM »

A.  It is bothering me that nobody gave this man water and if that water is his on the table he is at, he does not know it.

it amazes me that inmates can buy makeup! blows my mind..
why do inmates need makeup??? who are they trying to impress in jail?? guards, other inmates??

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: June 11, 2011, 12:08:22 PM »

it amazes me that inmates can buy makeup! blows my mind..
why do inmates need makeup??? who are they trying to impress in jail?? guards, other inmates??
Each other...?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: June 11, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.