March 28, 2024, 06:28:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572444 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: June 12, 2011, 08:40:56 PM »

I bought a ANDROID note pad yesterday for ME!!!!while  dropping off my Jeep at Sears 
 I got  four new Tires  new brakes and everything they said I needed.
I had 5 hours to shop at the Mall so I thought I  needed this ANDROID for our trip lol now I have to learn how to use this is way different then my Blackberry but it has live stream so i don't miss to much. Were going to a Harley event that should keep me busy during the day but o will need to update myself at night.. 

You have a great, safe trip!!
Have fun Blonde!! I will miss your pics!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 12, 2011, 08:42:32 PM »

hi klaas i sent you an email about this,sorry i didnt realize it was a recreation
till after i posted

recreation vid
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9832.msg1390405#msg1390405

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: June 12, 2011, 08:51:35 PM »

Have fun Blondie

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: June 12, 2011, 09:00:47 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10439.msg1389011#msg1389011
I just now got around to reading the trial thread from yesterday and saw this post.  Thank you to Tupelo for the comment.  I miss posting here, too, especially now that Justice for Caylee is so close.  I'm following/watching the trial every day, and here in the rafters, reading along.  God bless our sweet Caylee, and God bless all those who seek justice for her.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: June 12, 2011, 09:22:11 PM »

I bought a ANDROID note pad yesterday for ME!!!!while  dropping off my Jeep at Sears 
 I got  four new Tires  new brakes and everything they said I needed.
I had 5 hours to shop at the Mall so I thought I  needed this ANDROID for our trip lol now I have to learn how to use this is way different then my Blackberry but it has live stream so i don't miss to much. Were going to a Harley event that should keep me busy during the day but o will need to update myself at night.. 

Have fun Blonde... I use to attend many Harley events...had a blast...then had a kid....then it was baseball games and all the kid stuff....hubs wants another Harley now....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: June 12, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys......Klaas, I need your email adress if possible.........there is a big story about to erupt here in our small town and it includes my daughter......I can hardly belive this has happened, it is like a nightmare...one that you always say would happen to someone else and I wanted to ask you for advice if I could.........sorry this is off topic.......wont happen again!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: June 12, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys......Klaas, I need your email adress if possible.........there is a big story about to erupt here in our small town and it includes my daughter......I can hardly belive this has happened, it is like a nightmare...one that you always say would happen to someone else and I wanted to ask you for advice if I could.........sorry this is off topic.......wont happen again!

smklaas@hotmail.com
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 12, 2011, 10:17:55 PM »

Alot of the pics here are also on this facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bumbling-Boob-Baez/190786204302151?sk=photos

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: June 12, 2011, 10:20:14 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

Oh, my higherhopes, I hope everything is okay. Let us know if we can help in anyway.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: June 12, 2011, 10:27:39 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10439.msg1389011#msg1389011
I just now got around to reading the trial thread from yesterday and saw this post.  Thank you to Tupelo for the comment.  I miss posting here, too, especially now that Justice for Caylee is so close.  I'm following/watching the trial every day, and here in the rafters, reading along.  God bless our sweet Caylee, and God bless all those who seek justice for her.

Oh Desi..Hi!

I miss you and your posts..they were always so well thought out.

Please come and post in the thread when you can.

Also...if I am not mistaken you are friends with No Rose Colored Glasses...  if so please let her know I miss her quite a lot too.  And I hope everything is well with her and her family.  I wish she would post again with us here too.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: June 12, 2011, 10:29:36 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com
Oh, my higherhopes, I hope everything is okay. Let us know if we can help in anyway.
Thank you Turbothink and Klaas......and I need all the help I can get with this, its something almost unbealivable in this small town and I have been crying for a week now but too much to write here on Caylees, thread......I would like to tell all the monkeys and get help from whichever  ones could help!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: June 12, 2011, 10:30:53 PM »

Oh dear, higherhopes, I hope all is okay.  Prayers coming your way!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: June 12, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »

an angelic monkey prayers to you HH, our old friend  xoxoxo

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: June 12, 2011, 10:50:16 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com
Thank you Turbothink and Klaas......and I need all the help I can get with this, its something almost unbealivable in this small town and I have been crying for a week now but too much to write here on Caylees, thread......I would like to tell all the monkeys and get help from whichever  ones could help!

Higher Hopes I hope you get the info you need and the help that you can for your daughter..please let us know what if anything we can do to help.
Hugs

an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 12, 2011, 11:18:52 PM »

I dont eve know how to start this story.....my daughter was a culanary art student all through high school except for her senior year which was this past year, The teacher for this class is a 52 year old woman named Mrs Bell. My daughter loves to cook and this teacher said she was the best student she ever had. I didnt think much of it when my daughter started askeing me could she go with Mrs Bell to shop for the food for the class, as time went on this teacher started asking could my daughter go with her to bowl and such ...I let her go a couple times but after awhile she would keep her out later andn later so I told the teacher to not ask or pick up my daughter anymore....We got in to an arguement because she wanted to say she was just wanting my daughter to help her...I finally got her to leave my daughter alone....or so  thought......the rest of this story I only found out after the fact and after my daughter left her one day after her graduation. We are talking a bout a girl that was very sheltered, and imature for her age, never hid anything from me and was planning n going to coledge right up until she left. This past Wednesday.....JUne 1st my daughter turned 18.....this past Friday night June 3rd she graduated.....the next day Saturday the 4th, she walked down the road and never came home! I found out that she was at this teachers house with a 27 year old man that is a crimanal with 27 arrests on his record and that lived at this teachers home and that this teacher was helping him to stay in contact with my daughter,With questioning and asking around I found out tat there is another young girl in town that this teacher tdid the same thing to and she had 2 children by this man ,,one died at birth from him beating her and the other had several surgeries but she has it with her now. She has gotten in touch with me and said that this man beat her the whole time she was with him. I have reported this woman to the school board and and investigator took my story and is suppose to be investigating it for me. My daughters facebook has been deleted and her phone number changed. This man after finding out that I was havingn this woman investigated came to my place of work and threatened me, I have since gotten a restraining order against him but because my daughter is 18 the cops say there is nothing they can do. I have been half out of my mind with worry and cant believe this was going on all this tme. I can oly hope my daughter stays safe un til I can get her out of this mess!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #935 on: June 13, 2011, 12:01:51 AM »

HH I don't have any idea what to say.  You and your daughter and family are in my prayers.  Since she is 18 it's going to hard to get the LE to do any thing. Seems this teacher could be charged with something. Sick people are out there. The only thing I can think of is to have her kidnapped and deprogrammed for what ever these sick people have been telling her. I don't even know if that's legal. Just know we are all here for you. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: June 13, 2011, 12:07:36 AM »

Prayers for you and your family HH, I can't even begin to imagine what you are  going through.  We are here for you. an angelic monkey

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 13, 2011, 12:15:44 AM »

GO MAVS! ... Labron is "taking his talents" to the showers!!!     

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: June 13, 2011, 12:28:47 AM »

HH I don't have any idea what to say.  You and your daughter and family are in my prayers.  Since she is 18 it's going to hard to get the LE to do any thing. Seems this teacher could be charged with something. Sick people are out there. The only thing I can think of is to have her kidnapped and deprogrammed for what ever these sick people have been telling her. I don't even know if that's legal. Just know we are all here for you. 
Thanks...Im so worried I dont think I have slept since this happened.....I just have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen to my baby before I can get her home.......this guy is really dangerous and the woman is crazy....I cant believe this happened right here in this small town and no one has ever done anything.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: June 13, 2011, 12:29:21 AM »

Prayers for you and your family HH, I can't even begin to imagine what you are  going through.  We are here for you. an angelic monkey
Thank you......I need all the prayers I can get.....my daughter needs them even more!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.