March 28, 2024, 05:06:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572550 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #960 on: June 13, 2011, 05:40:41 PM »

I heart balloons!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

.......Funny Times!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: June 13, 2011, 05:57:53 PM »

(((((HH)))))
You are brave, strong and doing all the right things. I will pray for your continued strength. I will also pray for the investigator to keep to digging for the truth and get your daughter home safely  an angelic monkey
Thank you......I just want to do whats right...not only for my daughter but for the future girls that might have to deal with this teacher in the future if I didnt put a stop to this kind of thing.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: June 13, 2011, 06:01:27 PM »

Higher Hopes---I hope you get your baby back soon too.  I know your heart is breaking and I'm so sorry.  However, this is what I would do:  I would have my own lawyer, and if I didn't have one, I'd get one, to help me with this.  If this man has had sex with your daughter while she was a minor, he can be arrested for statutory rape.  These things don't happen in a vacuum, and your daughter has probably told some of her friends about it.  The other thing is if the teacher facilitated the meetings while your daughter was a minor, and it sounds as if she did, she can be arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.  She should not be around children and if she has that on her record, she never will be again.

Whatever you do, I will be hoping it turns out well for you and your daughter.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: June 13, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »

justice for Caylee: love this picture

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: June 13, 2011, 06:21:39 PM »

HH,
     Sorry to hear of your troubles.
I think the advise Babybear gave you is very sound.
Try and get a lawyer if you can and between the lawyer and investigator you'll be able to remove
your daughter from this situation.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: June 13, 2011, 06:28:15 PM »

HH,
     Sorry to hear of your troubles.
I think the advise Babybear gave you is very sound.
Try and get a lawyer if you can and between the lawyer and investigator you'll be able to remove
your daughter from this situation.
Im working on the lawyer thing right now as we speak. I hope to be able to find one that can afford, but I was...am a single Mother and have always spent any extrra income I had on my children so......Im gonna try with everything in me to get one.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: June 13, 2011, 06:53:15 PM »

justice for Caylee: love this picture

look at her lovely curls...and then look at the matted up mess that was left of her hair thanks to her mother...so sad...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: June 13, 2011, 06:54:46 PM »

psssstt.. get me outta here, and then we'll hook up..

snowbird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: June 13, 2011, 07:00:45 PM »

I have been following Scared Monkeys since the beginning, but chose to read, instead of post.  There are so many wonderful people and ideas in the Scared Monkey family.  I am more concerned now, then I have been during all the time of the trial.  I have always felt like Casey would be convicted and a good chance of the death penalty.  Then I thought , more likely life in prison.  The more I hear, I am beginning to wonder if Bozo is going to pull this off and if that happens, my tv will end up in the trash.  Can't imagine watching him on all the channels strutting like a rooster.  He does that now and everyone thinks he is a poor lawyer.  I can't imagine partying like Casey did even if her child died in a normal  manor.  Most people would be devastated, not partying and getting tattoos and sleeping with half the male population of Florida. If she was ever released, I can't imagine where she would go that would be a safe environment.  People hated her before the trial, I can't imagine the mobs surrounding her and family if something should benefit her or her family.  While I have felt sorry for her family, I also remember the beginning days when Cindy would go on TV and act like she was in charge, not the anchor and her threats of not talking to some tv personnel if she didn't like what they said or did.  She tried to control Tim and only asked him to come in after people started questionning why they weren't asking for his help.  They never had a search party of their own to search for that child.   I know she loved Caylee more than life, but she didn't do enough to protect her knowing how Casey behaved over her lifetime with her lies and lack of caring about anyone except herself.  I will continue to watch and read until we have a verdict.  I can only hope that with jurors who don't judge people, etc, that somehow, that little Caylee will find  peace.  Back to my corner to read and be amazed about all the caring people who are praying for a favorable verdict in this trial.  Sorry, I talked too much, but I have been saving it for a long time.     
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: June 13, 2011, 07:03:47 PM »

good to hear from you Snowbird..good post..you should post more often.

just keep in mind what Dr. G. said..She was very convincing and very credible...
I think that the prosecution will tie everything all together after defense does their side of the case...have faith! Caylee needs us to keep up the faith!

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: June 13, 2011, 07:12:56 PM »

I like the KISS principal and I believe that is exactly the reason that the State is resting their side, too much information will just make it less understandable.  How many witnesses does one need?  Now we will see the defense make this as complicated as they can and I for one will staying away from trying to prove everything in every way.. As a software developer I have seen many projects that became to complicated (Too many bells and whistles) and therefore it never had a chance out in the market place..I see the State has made this a very solid case without throwing every neighbor, teacher, friend into the mixed.. I have been impressed with those that they did use, they were very creditable vs. those that seem to have hidden agenda's..  Well now to watch the defense and all the trash/garbage ..
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: June 13, 2011, 07:18:09 PM »

TMZ ran this today:  (Perhaps with the CA trial in mind?)

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/last_meals#tab=most_recent

What's with so many requesting lobster tails?  Weird.

If ICA got the DP, I wonder what she would request for her last meal?  In a perfect world she would be denied a request and be served a plate of ribs and rice on a plate made out of duct tape.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: June 13, 2011, 07:19:33 PM »

TMZ ran this today:  (Perhaps with the CA trial in mind?)

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/last_meals#tab=most_recent

What's with so many requesting lobster tails?  Weird.

If ICA got the DP, I wonder what she would request for her last meal?  In a perfect world she would be denied a request and be served a plate of ribs and rice on a plate made out of duct tape.

good one!

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: June 13, 2011, 08:12:53 PM »

From the other thread:

Marcia Clark, who now practices appellate law, just said on JVM that the video enactment of the duct tape will not cause a reversal.   
Marcia Clark  not saying much there.

Well, one thing you can say about her is that she has a good plastic surgery doctor.

I was in a Blockbuster once, right after the OJ trial, and she came in with her then-boyfriend.  What shocked me was what she was wearing:  a very, very thin blue sweatshirt-like top with NO BRA.  She was giggling a lot and her lady parts were jigglin' all over the place, putting on a bigger show than the defense ever did.  I just remember thinking how inappropriate it seemed for a distinguished, high profile prosecutor to be dressed like that in public!

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: June 13, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »

...or perhaps they're looking down, trying to locate Baez's brain cells.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: June 13, 2011, 08:35:25 PM »

She is so gross.. looks like something from Planet of the Surgibots 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: June 13, 2011, 08:41:15 PM »

She is so gross.. looks like something from Planet of the Surgibots 

she really looks bad in the middle picture imo...
supposedly she and Chris Darden had it going on during the trial for OJ....

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: June 14, 2011, 07:11:03 AM »

HH I don't have any idea what to say.  You and your daughter and family are in my prayers.  Since she is 18 it's going to hard to get the LE to do any thing. Seems this teacher could be charged with something. Sick people are out there. The only thing I can think of is to have her kidnapped and deprogrammed for what ever these sick people have been telling her. I don't even know if that's legal. Just know we are all here for you. 

My prayers are with you and your daughter, HH.  When she called you, was she asking to come home?  I don't know what to say.

No...she was wanting me to stop the investigation into this teacher ,,,they have her completely brainwashed...I cant believe this has happened to my baby......
  HH tell her u will stop the investigation if she ccomes home to talk to you alone-so you can see if she is alright and really wants to stay with these people-if she agrees duct tape her to a chair and try to talk some semse into her
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: June 14, 2011, 07:13:08 AM »

HH I don't have any idea what to say.  You and your daughter and family are in my prayers.  Since she is 18 it's going to hard to get the LE to do any thing. Seems this teacher could be charged with something. Sick people are out there. The only thing I can think of is to have her kidnapped and deprogrammed for what ever these sick people have been telling her. I don't even know if that's legal. Just know we are all here for you. 

My prayers are with you and your daughter, HH.  When she called you, was she asking to come home?  I don't know what to say.

No...she was wanting me to stop the investigation into this teacher ,,,they have her completely brainwashed...I cant believe this has happened to my baby......
  HH tell her u will stop the investigation if she ccomes home to talk to you alone-so you can see if she is alright and really wants to stay with these people-if she agrees duct tape her to a chair and try to talk some semse into her
  Sorry HH  I hit post before I could say how how sorry I was to hear what you are going thru
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: June 14, 2011, 07:46:47 AM »

This is what Casey has to look forward to, WHEN she is found guilty and sentenced. 

http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/caseys-jailhouse-rock/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.