March 28, 2024, 06:36:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572446 times)
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: June 14, 2011, 08:21:55 AM »

This is what Casey has to look forward to, WHEN she is found guilty and sentenced. 

http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/caseys-jailhouse-rock/
Cute video of what Casey Anthony has to look forward to oh deathrow.  Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGIEt0sBnX4
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: June 14, 2011, 08:37:37 AM »

LOL....Casey's favorite song....

http://youtu.be/zrmDDKHnH0w

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: June 14, 2011, 08:46:59 AM »

Good morning..
I havent heard anything about how casey and george reacted when they ound caylews body in the pool. It is difficult to believe that george will  hide the body and keep it secret when he knows that cindy soon or later will try to find caylee......the other thing...do ww know who left the pool lather on the floor?....i remember that cindy said that the chloroform found in the trunk was because was caylee bathing suit in it...can be possible that the anthinies were working in this theory to help casey and follow bobos plan?
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 14, 2011, 09:04:09 AM »

LOL....Casey's favorite song....

http://youtu.be/zrmDDKHnH0w
ROFL! Too funny!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: June 14, 2011, 09:30:15 AM »

Funny, but true, no?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: June 14, 2011, 11:26:29 AM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
Frus(h)trated Actress Reportedly ‘All in a Tizzy’
Posted by eggtreenews in Caylee Anthony Case, Cultured Eggs: Arts and Entertainment Reviews. Tagged: Casey Anthony, casey anthony breakdown, casey anthony trial, Caylee Anthony, eggtreenews, Parody News, Satire news
06/12/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #986 on: June 14, 2011, 11:52:48 AM »

Isosceles triangles under a microscope

"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side."

-Scarecrow

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: June 14, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »

HH,
     Sorry to hear of your troubles.
I think the advise Babybear gave you is very sound.
Try and get a lawyer if you can and between the lawyer and investigator you'll be able to remove
your daughter from this situation.
Im working on the lawyer thing right now as we speak. I hope to be able to find one that can afford, but I was...am a single Mother and have always spent any extrra income I had on my children so......Im gonna try with everything in me to get one.

HH, 

Hope today brings you some progress on getting a lawyer.  You need professional advice as to your options.  If you are willing to trade e-mail with me, we could ask klaas to give one of us the other's address.  Perhaps a little monkey help is needed here.
      Please try to keep yourself safe and well for your daughter's sake as well.

Chi-monkey

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: June 14, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »

With credit to Bob Dylan - HEY CASEY.......hear the hoofs coming?

"And there's one last flavor I'll ask for you
And there's one last flavor I'll ask for you
And just one last flavor I'll ask for you
You can see that my grave is kept clean"
not nitpicking but should be credited to Blind Lemon Jefferson Smile

I didn't know that - the first time I ever heard it was by Bob Dylan.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: June 14, 2011, 07:27:17 PM »

Thanks to all that have offered advice and prayers...I know Im gonna need them in the days to come. I have talked to the investigator today and given her several other girls names that she is contacting at this time right now as we speak, she also informed me that she has set up and appointment with the school board for tomorrow. I also spoke with the school board and since the first time I spoke to them and now, they have done a complete turn around.....now they say they are listening and that they are very interested in what I have to say. They also say that they are injecting their own investigation into this woman and so maybe I am finally getting my point across. I have also contacted the Enquirer in hopes of geting this story out there so that even more pressure will be put on the school to hopefully get this woman away from the other young girls this next school term. The investigator is looking for all statements that show that this man did indeed have sexual relations with my daughter before she turned 18 and after they have that, they hope to press charges on him also. I can only hope and pray that my daughter doesnt get hurt while all this is going on. I am worried sick and all I have done for a week is cry. I just want my baby back safe and sound!

This sounds very encouraging..still catching up here Higher Hopes.

I hope the school is up and up with their investigation and shares what they find out with yuor investigator. 

I will continue to pray for you both. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: June 14, 2011, 08:40:37 PM »

It took me awhile but I finally realized who ICA looks like:

All thats missing is the helmet hair.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: June 14, 2011, 08:50:15 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday June 14th, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Dr Dale Archer and Pat Brown Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/14/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-june-14th-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-dr-dale-archer-and-pat-brown-discussing-the-casey-anthony-murder-tr/

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW LIVE TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime discusses with this week’s Casey Anthony murder trial updates and provides her analysis how how the Prosecution’s case has been presented and how the defense team and Jose Baez has countered.

Dr Dale Archer will be discussing the Psychology of the Anthony’s in the murder trial of Casey Anthony in the death of Caylee Anthony.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will provide her thoughts and analysis on the Casey Anthony murder trial

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: June 14, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »

thanks Red...listening to it now..

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: June 14, 2011, 09:37:15 PM »

Thanks to all that have offered advice and prayers...I know Im gonna need them in the days to come. I have talked to the investigator today and given her several other girls names that she is contacting at this time right now as we speak, she also informed me that she has set up and appointment with the school board for tomorrow. I also spoke with the school board and since the first time I spoke to them and now, they have done a complete turn around.....now they say they are listening and that they are very interested in what I have to say. They also say that they are injecting their own investigation into this woman and so maybe I am finally getting my point across. I have also contacted the Enquirer in hopes of geting this story out there so that even more pressure will be put on the school to hopefully get this woman away from the other young girls this next school term. The investigator is looking for all statements that show that this man did indeed have sexual relations with my daughter before she turned 18 and after they have that, they hope to press charges on him also. I can only hope and pray that my daughter doesnt get hurt while all this is going on. I am worried sick and all I have done for a week is cry. I just want my baby back safe and sound!

I am praying for you and this situation. If you want to post the school boards emails and/or phone numbers I will have not problem calling them and writing them about this situation. My email is turbothink@hotmail.com if you want to send the info privately.

I don't have a clue about a solution. If he has already been in that much trouble you might be able to secure a warrant for contributing to the deliquency of a minor. Since your daughter was not of age when this started both the teacher and him might could be arrested. I would go to Juvenile Court or the Juvenile judge and at least ask. You might not can stop her now, but you might can prosecute them for what they did before she was 18. I know that is what I would try to do. It would be up to them to prove they didn't as Juvenile Court does not work like an adult court.

I would immediately buy myself a gun and I would go to the firing range everyday if I did not already know how to use one and depending on what state you are in get a concealed carry permit. When he threatened me at my work, I would have solved the problem right then. A man like that has nothing to lose and I want to warn you to be careful as they only thing they fear is someone meaner than them. Remember even mean is afraid of CRAZY and a mother whose child is threatened can be VERY crazy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: June 14, 2011, 10:03:12 PM »

HH,
     Sorry to hear of your troubles.
I think the advise Babybear gave you is very sound.
Try and get a lawyer if you can and between the lawyer and investigator you'll be able to remove
your daughter from this situation.
Im working on the lawyer thing right now as we speak. I hope to be able to find one that can afford, but I was...am a single Mother and have always spent any extrra income I had on my children so......Im gonna try with everything in me to get one.

HH, 

Hope today brings you some progress on getting a lawyer.  You need professional advice as to your options.  If you are willing to trade e-mail with me, we could ask klaas to give one of us the other's address.  Perhaps a little monkey help is needed here.
      Please try to keep yourself safe and well for your daughter's sake as well.

Chi-monkey

Well just wanted to say that I spoke with then investigator today and she said she had just gotten through talking to the girl that had the 2 children by this criminal boy, this girl spoke to the investigator and then came to where I worked to talk to me and she showed me all then scars and marks that this boy left on her before she could get away from him.....she told the investigator to please not let what happened to her happen to anothe girl,  felt so sorry and saw the pain in her eyes that Im sure is in my daughters eyes by now, I begged the investigator to hurry up with all this before my daughter gets hurt like this girl has......Tomorrow she is suppose to speak with several other girls that was friends of my daughters and students at the school. Thank you all for your continued prayers.

KLAAS, could you please give my E-mail address to chi-monkey....I need all the help I can get and Im wanting to hear what you want to tell me!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: June 14, 2011, 11:47:44 PM »

HH  Yes I do want to talk with you about this situation.  I have a throwaway email address I can post when needed.   

tralala1903@hotmail.com

Please contact me.

Chi-monkey
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: June 15, 2011, 08:30:24 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: June 15, 2011, 08:52:02 AM »

ewwww..I just woke up Blonde! lol

I see people in the courtroom

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: June 15, 2011, 09:10:57 AM »

Here's a video for Mumbles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iap9LMHF0U&feature=related

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: June 15, 2011, 09:48:44 AM »

omg.. just ate/puked breakfast 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.