March 28, 2024, 05:41:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572434 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: June 16, 2011, 09:11:50 PM »

Regardless of the outcome of this trial, I think we should TP Baez's house.  With duct tape.

Who's game?

If you want to organize something like that, don't do it here at SM.  It's an entertaining thought, but it could also be considered trespassing, and could cause damage to his property.  Hope you're kidding about it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1041 on: June 16, 2011, 09:38:39 PM »

Isosceles triangles under a microscope

"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side."

-Scarecrow

I can't keep quiet about it any longer.....

Has anyone else noticed George's eyebrows appear to be "groomed," as in plucked and trimmed? It could be my imagination, or I'm plumb tuckered out from all trial. Maybe Tilly and Tinker took him to their groomer's...they wanted to make sure the brows didn't interfere with his vision...

Monkey Devil!

I LOVE the scarecrow comment! They DO look trimmed, Samarie! I believe that some hairdressers do that for men when they come in for a haircut.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: June 16, 2011, 09:42:27 PM »

Document examination...the diary?
You think the defense would bring that in?

A sensible def, no but Im not sure what else to expect from these clowns.  That being said I dont believe that is what she is testifying to

Cappuccino: my daughter saw Caylee's picture in your signature and asked who it was. I said I didn't know (didn't want to go into the whole thing with a 3-year-old, obviously), and she said, "It's Sleeping Beauty."   Sad

awww  Sad

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: June 16, 2011, 09:44:27 PM »

Alagary, okay I got ya
My fault ,After you took offense to it I reread how I had wrote that .I'm sorry that it looked like a dig at you . I need to be more careful in my phrasing.

No problem Alagary, I wasnt upset just a tad confused....it been a long day attached to a long 3 years for all of us.  We're all good 

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: June 16, 2011, 10:20:40 PM »

Regardless of the outcome of this trial, I think we should TP Baez's house.  With duct tape.

Who's game?

If you want to organize something like that, don't do it here at SM.  It's an entertaining thought, but it could also be considered trespassing, and could cause damage to his property.  Hope you're kidding about it.

OMG, so sorry!  I didn't think for a second that anyone would take me seriously!  I would have used a "wink" smiley to convey a jest, but I didn't see one.  Plus, there's six states between me and Florida -- Baez ain't worth the cost of gas!  Or the duct tape.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: June 16, 2011, 10:30:10 PM »

Regardless of the outcome of this trial, I think we should TP Baez's house.  With duct tape.

Who's game?

If you want to organize something like that, don't do it here at SM.  It's an entertaining thought, but it could also be considered trespassing, and could cause damage to his property.  Hope you're kidding about it.

OMG, so sorry!  I didn't think for a second that anyone would take me seriously!  I would have used a "wink" smiley to convey a jest, but I didn't see one.  Plus, there's six states between me and Florida -- Baez ain't worth the cost of gas!  Or the duct tape.

Okay!     I just wanted to be sure you were kidding.  
Bolded by me - See the wink smiley?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: June 16, 2011, 10:38:58 PM »

What wink smiley?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: June 16, 2011, 10:51:35 PM »

What wink smiley?

This one    There's one in my reply to you too.   

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: June 17, 2011, 03:09:59 AM »

Ahhhh, I see it now!  I must have blinked when it did, thus I didn't see it winking.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: June 17, 2011, 06:38:29 AM »

Document examination...the diary?
You think the defense would bring that in?

A sensible def, no but Im not sure what else to expect from these clowns.  That being said I dont believe that is what she is testifying to

Cappuccino: my daughter saw Caylee's picture in your signature and asked who it was. I said I didn't know (didn't want to go into the whole thing with a 3-year-old, obviously), and she said, "It's Sleeping Beauty."   Sad

awww  Sad

pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: June 17, 2011, 08:18:34 AM »

I can't keep quiet about it any longer.....

Has anyone else noticed George's eyebrows appear to be "groomed," as in plucked and trimmed? It could be my imagination, or I'm plumb tuckered out from all trial. Maybe Tilly and Tinker took him to their groomer's...they wanted to make sure the brows didn't interfere with his vision...

Monkey Devil!
[/quote]

Any good barber will clean up eyebrows.  My hubs looks like Brezhnev if he doesn't get 'em trimmed.  Smile

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: June 17, 2011, 09:31:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
KC looks groomed today. Her hair is something else. Pretty soon she will look like a Duggar. So LKB is still involved.. shock me 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: June 17, 2011, 09:42:35 AM »

Oh brother, more drawlllllings today!  

I think the only reason Baez insists on all the stupid drawings is to get closer to the jury...eye contact.

jmo

...and then attempt to sell his pictionaries on Ebay.

"Well, you know my name is (Jose)
and I like to do drawerings.
I like to draw all day long
so come and do drawerings with me.
Come and do drawerings with me!"

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/90/90esimon.phtml

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1053 on: June 17, 2011, 09:45:53 AM »

Oh brother, more drawlllllings today!  

I think the only reason Baez insists on all the stupid drawings is to get closer to the jury...eye contact.

jmo

...and then attempt to sell his pictionaries on Ebay.

"Well, you know my name is (Jose)
and I like to do drawerings.
I like to draw all day long
so come and do drawerings with me.
Come and do drawerings with me!"

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/90/90esimon.phtml

I thought about trying to photoshop Baez into Simon's tub yesterday.   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: June 17, 2011, 09:46:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
KC looks groomed today. Her hair is something else. Pretty soon she will look like a Duggar. So LKB is still involved.. shock me 

BBM 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: June 17, 2011, 09:47:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

BBM 
sorry if I offended you. not my intent ever

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: June 17, 2011, 10:37:08 AM »

Hello Monkeys.......ust wanted to come and tell what has happened  in the last few days. Today a member of the school board called me and gave me some advice which I hope is going to come in really handy for me. He said that in this small town the school likes to swep everything uder the rug and not cause any waves but that there is an organization in Tallahassee that is over all schools in this area and that he would get me the number so I could call and report what has happened  to my daughter. He said they wouldnt allow it to go away and will sweep through these schools down here and clean them up and so that is the next step Im taking to help get my daughter away from these terible people! I hope and pray if I keep on and on something has to happen, they cant all ignore me and try to sweep what this teacher has been doing under the rug any longer!  Please continue to pray for her, she is a sweet naive young lady and needs all the prayers she cann get, Im sure she is finding this out as the days go by!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1057 on: June 17, 2011, 10:58:05 AM »

Am i wrong - he just testified that weather conditions guide them in determining timing and fly growth and now is saying that his experiment to replicate this was done in Nebraska in Sept?

It was cold and rainy... Yeah, so this helps HOW??? 

From the upcoming defense movie, "Throw Everyone from the Train"

The night was hot, wait no, the night, the night was humid. The night was humid, no wait, hot, hot. The night was hot. The night was hot and wet, wet and hot. The night was wet and hot, hot and wet, wet and hot; that's humid. The night was humid.

Do No Evil 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1058 on: June 17, 2011, 02:13:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys.......ust wanted to come and tell what has happened  in the last few days. Today a member of the school board called me and gave me some advice which I hope is going to come in really handy for me. He said that in this small town the school likes to swep everything uder the rug and not cause any waves but that there is an organization in Tallahassee that is over all schools in this area and that he would get me the number so I could call and report what has happened  to my daughter. He said they wouldnt allow it to go away and will sweep through these schools down here and clean them up and so that is the next step Im taking to help get my daughter away from these terible people! I hope and pray if I keep on and on something has to happen, they cant all ignore me and try to sweep what this teacher has been doing under the rug any longer!  Please continue to pray for her, she is a sweet naive young lady and needs all the prayers she cann get, Im sure she is finding this out as the days go by!

Good news HH - I will keep the prayers coming!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: June 17, 2011, 02:19:54 PM »

Hang in there HH and continue be the good, strong Mom you've been.  Sometimes things may seem to get worse before they get better, but from one Mom to another, just don't let it go.  Stay after like you're doing.  No yelling, no hair pulling.  Just keep on keeping on.  Relentless.  If you don't do this for your daughter, no one else will. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.