March 28, 2024, 03:36:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572537 times)
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: June 17, 2011, 04:00:19 PM »

I wasn't going to bring this subject up again, but have to after one of last night's shows had a caller who claims the Caylee Anthony case gave her incentive to get custody of her grandchild. I agree that's great but should have been an opening to ask the caller how she went about doing it. That combined with all the comments about GA and CA "allowing" kc to take Caylee even though they knew she was unfit pushed me to drag out my soapbox.....again.... kc had 100% legal control over Caylee. If GA and CA did think kc was an unfit mess they easily could have simply tolerated kc's crap because that was the only way they were able to monitor Caylee's well being.

Numerous comments were made in reference to thinking kc was mad at her parents and that's why she was keeping Caylee from them. That leads me to believe in this case kc wouldn't be the parent running to the courthouse to willingly hand over custody to her parents.

If the callers daughter willingly went to court and signed her child over to her mother then it's an entirely different situation than a case where the unfit parents refuse to sign their kids over, thus requiring the courts to decide. While states may vary in the exact details required, most are similar and involve LE, CPS documentation, etc which can take weeks if not months or years. The quick moving cases are nearly always instances where a parent is reported to LE/CPS, they go to start their investigation on the unfit parent's or child abuse complaint and walk in to a meth lab. Things like that are viewed as an immediete danger and they are enough documentation alone for the risk of removing the kids and having the courts okay it after the fact.

A parent calling, stating they are the mother of SuziQ (assuming their status of being a parent of who they're reporting that LE/CPS will note it as fact ) with claims their grandchild needs removed due to whatever list of reasons they and giving them a list of other names to call that agree, doesn't result in LE jumping in their cars, removing the kids in question and driving them back to the grandparents to drop them off with papers saying ALL YOURS. More often than not that scenario ends in a family feud.

In situations like this, the grandparents reporting may only have one chance to get it right, because after word gets out that they've been reported by their own parents they cut off all contact with their parents and take their kids with them, making second reportings a lot harder.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that kc would have done this and the A's knew that. If the alleged fight took place with CA and kc, it could even be the motive behind why Caylee ended up in the woods. If CA made a comment to kc about her not being capable of caring for her daughter 24/7. If she found she couldn't, kc doesn't strike me as a person that would have went back to her mom and admitted her mom was right and asked for her help again. I think kc would cut off her nose to spite her face.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: June 17, 2011, 06:22:24 PM »

Cubeegirl~ re: Skyfire

Just type in the website you want to listen to. I do WFTV. Then click on the red banner that says Casey's trial.(while it's in progress)
A window will pop up for video. Click the arrow and let it do it's thing and it'll start playing. It work with 3G as well as wifi.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: June 17, 2011, 06:32:19 PM »

Cubeegirl~ re: Skyfire

Just type in the website you want to listen to. I do WFTV. Then click on the red banner that says Casey's trial.(while it's in progress)
A window will pop up for video. Click the arrow and let it do it's thing and it'll start playing. It work with 3G as well as wifi.

Thanks Curly! I have to work tomorrow and am getting too far behind... I could not get it to work today for some reason....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: June 17, 2011, 06:45:35 PM »

Did anyone else find the forum down yesterday?  Right after my last post I couldn't get back in for several hours.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank IBE, OriginalKat and pharlap for addressing my question.

I've had that happen here a few times too. It was always when something big was happening, like this trial, so it was really busy here. I thought it was due to having so many readers here at one time had overloaded the sites server or something.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1064 on: June 17, 2011, 07:01:04 PM »

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....he was WAY to easy of a target!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: June 17, 2011, 07:10:41 PM »

This is for the Bug Guy.....

http://youtu.be/RniXQ3UBrac

Here comes your man.....Jeff Ashton

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: June 17, 2011, 07:42:19 PM »

Hello Monkeys.......ust wanted to come and tell what has happened  in the last few days. Today a member of the school board called me and gave me some advice which I hope is going to come in really handy for me. He said that in this small town the school likes to swep everything uder the rug and not cause any waves but that there is an organization in Tallahassee that is over all schools in this area and that he would get me the number so I could call and report what has happened  to my daughter. He said they wouldnt allow it to go away and will sweep through these schools down here and clean them up and so that is the next step Im taking to help get my daughter away from these terible people! I hope and pray if I keep on and on something has to happen, they cant all ignore me and try to sweep what this teacher has been doing under the rug any longer!  Please continue to pray for her, she is a sweet naive young lady and needs all the prayers she cann get, Im sure she is finding this out as the days go by!

HigherHopes,

Will continue to pray for you and your family!  an angelic monkey
God BLESS!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1067 on: June 17, 2011, 08:06:17 PM »

I don't know what's wrong with me but I am totally emotional about this case and trial.  I have loosely followed other trials but it feels like I have a personal interest vested in this one and I don't know why other than being a mother.

Gets worse every day and today I wanted to just scream at Baez with his lying sleaze.  I'm not usually prone to being so emotional.  If Casey walks, I dont think I can stand it.  Maybe I am this way because I would love to have had a little girl like that.
[/b]

...and she would have been lucky to have a momma as nice as you, Anna.

You keep  on going. All of the nastiness will disappear soon. She isn't walking anywhere.

Caylee's day is coming - it will be good!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: June 17, 2011, 08:08:07 PM »

Did anyone else find the forum down yesterday?  Right after my last post I couldn't get back in for several hours.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank IBE, OriginalKat and pharlap for addressing my question.

I've had that happen here a few times too. It was always when something big was happening, like this trial, so it was really busy here. I thought it was due to having so many readers here at one time had overloaded the sites server or something.

I kept getting kicked out today....earlier but it is fine now.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: June 17, 2011, 09:05:58 PM »

I can't keep quiet about it any longer.....

Has anyone else noticed George's eyebrows appear to be "groomed," as in plucked and trimmed? It could be my imagination, or I'm plumb tuckered out from all trial. Maybe Tilly and Tinker took him to their groomer's...they wanted to make sure the brows didn't interfere with his vision...

Monkey Devil!

Any good barber will clean up eyebrows.  My hubs looks like Brezhnev if he doesn't get 'em trimmed.  Smile
[/quote]

I use to be a hairstylist. My 19 year old son has only had one haircut outside of our home because I had a broken finger. My husband recently started going to my stylist to get his haircut due to the fact that it is just easier for both of us. Tonight I told him that she did not trim his eyebrows and that I would have to do it this weekend. The eyebrows and even the hairs on a mans ears are to be cleaned up in order to have a neat, professional looking haircut. To not do so is just sloppy work and the haircut is unfinished.As my instructor once told us...." go ahead and clean that up, I have never met anyone yet who told me they were trying to grow it out...."

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: June 17, 2011, 09:07:05 PM »

I don't know what's wrong with me but I am totally emotional about this case and trial.  I have loosely followed other trials but it feels like I have a personal interest vested in this one and I don't know why other than being a mother.

Gets worse every day and today I wanted to just scream at Baez with his lying sleaze.  I'm not usually prone to being so emotional.  If Casey walks, I dont think I can stand it.  Maybe I am this way because I would love to have had a little girl like that.
[/b]

...and she would have been lucky to have a momma as nice as you, Anna.

You keep  on going. All of the nastiness will disappear soon. She isn't walking anywhere.

Caylee's day is coming - it will be good!

Yes, Anna... what Carpe said... Caylee would have been VERY lucky to have someone as caring as you for her momma... an angelic monkey

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: June 17, 2011, 09:16:57 PM »

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....he was WAY to easy of a target!!

Love that!!

Gotta feel a bit sorry for him though, cuz after today's testimony, I doubt he'll get laid this year.  Or this decade.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1072 on: June 18, 2011, 06:10:28 AM »

Regardless of the outcome of this trial, I think we should TP Baez's house.  With duct tape.

Who's game?

If you want to organize something like that, don't do it here at SM.  It's an entertaining thought, but it could also be considered trespassing, and could cause damage to his property.  Hope you're kidding about it.

OMG, so sorry!  I didn't think for a second that anyone would take me seriously!  I would have used a "wink" smiley to convey a jest, but I didn't see one.  Plus, there's six states between me and Florida -- Baez ain't worth the cost of gas!  Or the duct tape.

And I think if we were to organize something of this nature, we monkeys could come up with something alot better than TPing his house.  I'm way too far away and he ain't worth me spending time in jail for. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: June 18, 2011, 06:12:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
KC looks groomed today. Her hair is something else. Pretty soon she will look like a Duggar. So LKB is still involved.. shock me 

BBM 

Aren't they a funny little family.  I bet you JimBob is a diddler, LOL. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: June 18, 2011, 06:17:29 AM »

ewwwww......that's just wrong ...lol

Choking, help...... 

That is garosssss. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: June 18, 2011, 08:54:39 AM »

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: June 18, 2011, 08:57:11 AM »

good one!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: June 18, 2011, 10:44:43 AM »

BARTENDER!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: June 18, 2011, 11:12:27 AM »

Btw my basement is flooding...
Hope Jeff takes it to the next level with Dr. S.

Jeff was smirking as recess called.  I think he's ready. 

I wish I could take some of that rain from you.
Rain? my dog got a splinter in the grass the other day. T-storms in Orlando..dry on east coast Fla

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: June 18, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »

I'm sowwy..........

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.